107

Chapter 107

    Cheng Zihang finally understood why Xu Luofei ran out barefoot, it turned out that cockroaches could still fly!

    If he hadn't been a masculine man and Xinxin was waiting outside again, he might have just run out.

    The cockroach seemed to have a grudge against him, he took two steps back, and it landed right on the ground behind him.

    Cheng Zihang was about to lift his foot to step on it, but as if it had predicted it, it flew up quickly and came straight towards his face.

    "Huh!" Cheng Zihang frowned in disgust, and blocked it with his sleeve.

    Cheng Zihang was very unconvinced, one person and one cockroach began to fight in the room.

    The cockroach was like a spirit, every time when Cheng Zihang was about to trample it to death, it would fly up and make him fall short.

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin watched him fight the cockroach endlessly outside.

    "Sister... sister... Young Master Cheng seems to be unable to beat that cockroach... Do we want to contact the people from the villa to come over..." Xu Luofei leaned in Yaxin's embrace, showing innocence.

    Cheng Zihang seemed to have heard her words, and shouted, "Don't worry, I can definitely kill this cockroach!"

    But in fact, when the cockroach was about to be killed by him, it cleverly hid in the crack of the bed face to face.

    Cheng Zihang: "..."

    He doesn't believe in evil yet!

    He moved the bedside table to the side, and the cockroach fell to the ground, then flew over his feet, crossed half the room, and crawled under the TV cabinet.

    Cheng Zihang could hardly bear to swear.

    After a burst of "fighting skills", Yu Yaxin reluctantly dialed the front desk with her mobile phone.

    When the people from the villa rushed over, they saw Cheng Zihang kneeling on one knee, hunched over, staring intently at the underside of the cabinet, holding the free magazine in the room, always trying to find the cockroach and fight it.

    "Miss, I'm sorry. Our room is very clean. I don't know where the cockroach came in from. I'm really, really sorry."

    "Uh... give us another room." Yu Ya When Xin thought of a cockroach crawling through this room, she felt uncomfortable.

    "Okay, no problem."

    The deputy manager of the villa quickly ordered the other two to go in and deal with the cockroaches.

    At this time, Cheng Zihang had already taken the lead, and he would not give up until he caught the cockroach.

    "Sir, I'm sorry, let's deal with it." The waiter brother of the villa interrupted his concentration.

    The stranger's arrival awakened Cheng Zihang's rationality.

    He couldn't help but look at his posture, felt a burst of shame inexplicably, and jumped up from the ground hastily.

    "Why have the cockroaches in your villa evolved? Can they still fly?"

    "Um... sir, cockroaches can fly." Of course, the waiter knows that many people don't know this little knowledge, so he smiled apologetically at Cheng Zihang Laughing, beckoning him to go out first.