64

Chapter 64

    Hearing their question, Xu Luofei leaned towards Yu Yaxin, then nodded slightly.

    "Really!" The two little girls jumped up with joy.

    You know, Miss Mermaid and the legendary sister have been on Weibo for several days.

    If it weren't for Cheng's Shaodong's naive behavior, the trending search about Miss Mermaid might still be ranked first.

    However, according to reliable analysis, these two are not ordinary people.

    Especially this younger sister, she is someone who can invite Miss Jinyu!

    Although they are puzzled by the appearance of these two people in an ordinary flower shop, how can they imagine the life of the rich? Maybe they are experiencing life now.

    "Then can we take a photo with you, Miss? How about taking a group photo?" One of the girls held up her mobile phone expectantly.

    Naturally, Xu Luofei would not refuse them even such a small wish, and according to what the little girl said, he pulled Yu Yaxin to take a group photo with them.

    The little girl also asked politely if she could post the photos on Weibo.

    Of course Xu Luofei, who was thinking about it, was willing, but her first consideration was Yu Yaxin's wishes.

    "Sister~ Can you?" Xu Luofei blinked and asked innocently.

    As early as when Yu Yaxin refused Xu Luofei to withdraw from the trending search, her defenses slowly opened up.

    The little girl is just such a non-embarrassing request, and she can still satisfy it.

    "Yes." She smiled dotingly at Xu Luofei.

    The two little girls watched this scene with envy overflowing in their eyes.

    They looked at each other and instantly understood the meaning in each other's eyes - it's really a sisterhood of gods and sisters, so envious!

    "Thank you." The two said happily.

    Then, they asked a question, "Ms. Mermaid, is that Cheng's Shaodong really your boyfriend?

    " , Hearing the question of the two little girls, she was immediately stunned.

    "Isn't it?" This time, the two little girls were surprised.

    They couldn't help thinking, could it be that Young Master Cheng is just a suitor? Deliberately making random comments on Weibo to tarnish Miss Mermaid's reputation?

    Yu Yaxin realized that although she didn't understand what happened, it was true that Cheng Zihang was dating her now, and she couldn't deny it.

    "We are dating now, but what happened?" Cheng Zihang made another strange move? Yu Yaxin asked suspiciously.

    The two little girls looked at each other, and quickly smiled awkwardly. They felt that it was not good for the two of them to speak ill of each other's boyfriend in front of others, so they only picked up a few pertinent words.

    "Nothing major happened, it's just that Young Master Cheng told others on Weibo that you were his girlfriend..."

    Although the Young Master Cheng they found was handsome and had a very good family background, they made him the laughing stock of that day Things, they thought he was not good enough for Miss Mermaid.