5

Chapter 5

    The angry male voice woke up Li Yu in an instant, and she hurried over, "Do you want to buy flowers?"

    Yu Yaxin subconsciously called out after her fingers were pricked by the untreated thorns on the rose. She took her hand back, but she didn't expect Xu Luofei to put her finger in her mouth directly.

    Before she had time to say that her hands were dirty, she heard a familiar voice behind her, but there was still a hint of anger in the voice, "What are you doing?!"

    Yu Yaxin quickly pulled her finger out of Xu Luofei's mouth.

    Turning around, the person who came was indeed her boyfriend, Cheng Zihang.

    His face was full of displeasure, his eyes were like sharp swords, staring at her and Xu Luofei fiercely.

    "Zihang, why are you here?" Yu Yaxin didn't realize how ambiguous the posture between herself and Xu Luofei was in Cheng Zihang's eyes.

    After all, in her heart, both of them are girls, and Xu Luofei is just a younger sister she likes very much.

    Behind her, Xu Luofei lowered his head slightly, a smile flashed in his eyes.

    Sure enough, she guessed right, the person who came was that big pig's trotter, and her thoughts were not in vain.

    Xu Luofei raised her head again and her eyes were clear. She glanced at the man in front of Yu Yaxin, walked to Yu Yaxin, and gently hugged her arm, "It turns out that my sister's boyfriend is here.

    " The movements were what Xu Luofei often did in the past two days, Yu Yaxin didn't notice anything unusual at all, but in Cheng Zihang's eyes, this girl seemed to be provoking him.

    He couldn't help but stare at Xu Luofei, and after seeing her face clearly, he was startled, "You..."

    Yu Yaxin followed his gaze and looked at Xu Luofei's face, not understanding Cheng Zihang's meaning, so she asked him, "Why?" Already ?

    " "Who is this girl next to you?" Cheng Zihang came back to his senses and asked her questioningly.

    "This is a new sister I met, the one who was with me yesterday, don't be angry, I really didn't lie to you." Yu Yaxin comforted with a smile.

    Although Cheng Zihang hung up on her twice yesterday, she called again after she got home. She thought she had explained everything to him.

    "What's her name?" Cheng Zihang asked again.

    Xu Luofei didn't mean that Yaxin introduced herself, and introduced herself with a subtle smile: "My name is Xu Luofei."

    Cheng Zihang's pupils shrank, and the resentment in his heart inexplicably let go, "I think you look familiar. , Have we met before?" Xu Luofei would not admit     it

    , she pouted and hid behind Yu Yaxin, "I have never seen you before."

It seemed that he just remembered that the person in front of him was his sister's boyfriend, and the expression on his face was put away.

    When Yu Yaxin turned her head, she just saw the change on her face, and also saw Cheng Zihang's eyes staring at Xu Luofei, inexplicably planted a thorn in her heart.

    Feifei is indeed very beautiful. It is normal for a man to be amazed when he sees her for the first time, but as her boyfriend, if he pays so much attention to Feifei in front of her, does he really see her existence in his eyes?