102

Chapter 102

    The system doesn't know why it ran out of energy before, but obviously its host is very cute, listens to it, and is understanding, and it is especially suitable for the green tea female partner.

    It always thought so until it met the hero and heroine of this world.

    After all, it saw the progress of the host task in its own core center, and only 10% of it was left.

    It shows that its host must have been conscientiously playing the role of the green tea female partner, contributing to the emotional progress of the hero and heroine.

    Moreover, the most important and dangerous plot has passed, and now there are only some short plots left by the parents. In terms of the efforts of the host, it must be completed smoothly.

    Although it made a mistake in the past, causing itself to be formatted and unable to return to her world with the host after completing the task, the host did not blame it, and there are not many girls who are so tolerant.

    Seeing Xu Luofei take a bath, then pack up and get ready to go to bed, the system rejoiced in his heart.

    The next day, it followed Xu Luofei to a flower shop.

    Then, it vaguely felt something was wrong.

    This flower shop seems to be opened by the heroine.

    So here comes the question, why does its host work in the flower shop opened by the heroine? Shouldn't she be in the male lead's company?

    Questions crossed the system's mind, but thinking about the 90% completion of the task, it still stopped asking Xu Luofei.

    Then, it saw the heroine who should have discovered the identity of the host Green Tea in the original plot and hated the host very much.

    As soon as the heroine enters the flower shop, the host is very affectionate, and the elder sister and elder sister shout softly.

    The system once wondered if there was something wrong with its own perception. Finally, it looked through the plot of the original text in the core of the system, but found no scene where the two lived in harmony.

    Unable to bear it anymore, the system asked Xu Luofei.

    "Host, why are you with the hostess?" This is against the rules.

    Xu Luofei pursed his lips, and looked at it innocently, "But I've asked you before, and everyone said it's okay. Look, isn't the progress of the task almost finished?" The

    system thought for a while, and it seemed to be the same.

    So I stopped asking.

    After working in the flower shop for a day, Xu Luofei drove the hostess back to the hostess' house.

    The system has been using the task progress bar to paralyze itself.

    Seeing that with the help of the host who is the female partner of green tea, the hostess made a delicious dinner, and then put it in an insulated box.

    After the two went out, Xu Luofei drove the hostess from her home to a certain private hospital.

    Who can the female supporting role and the heroine go to see together? At this point, no one should be sick, the system thought.

    It followed behind Xu Luofei, took the elevator up to the eighth floor, and came to a VIP ward.

    After knocking on the door, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin opened the door to get a response from the people inside.