36

Chapter 36

    "Feifei will definitely win, come on!" Yu Yaxin encouraged her.

    Among the three people on the field, except for Xu Luofei, the other two were all met by Yu Yaxin.

    One is Mingzhiche who I met at the banquet, and the other is Zhao Xuerou who appeared on her date with Cheng Zihang last time, then 'accidentally' sprained her ankle and was sent to the hospital by Cheng Zihang.

    She has no feelings for Mingzhi Che, but the other party should regard Feifei as a friend. As for that Zhao Xuerou...

    Yu Yaxin doesn't like her, and even hates her a little bit.

    Hearing her words, Xu Luofei burst into a bigger smile, "With my sister's words, I will definitely win~"

    After she finished speaking, she held the cards in her hand, turned her head with a face full of vows, and looked at the two men seriously. opponent.

    Zhao Xuerou still had a weak appearance, looking a little more pitiful than Xu Luofei.

    Knowing that Che raised an eyebrow at Xu Luofei when she was looking at him, he used his eyes to indicate if he needed help.

    Xu Luofei was noncommittal.

    In Zhao Xuerou's hands, he probably wouldn't last a few rounds.

    When Zhao Minghao was out of the game, of course Xu Luofei would draw first.

    Knowing that Che handed over the remaining two cards in her hand, Xu Luofei randomly drew one. After seeing the face of the cards, she lowered her eyes slightly and threw the drawn card out, and then drew another card from her own cards. Zhang flipped it open on the table.

    After finishing, Xu Luofei handed the cards in her hand to Zhao Xuerou, and the voice she said was as soft and cute as her face, "It's your turn~"

    Zhao Xuerou smiled, resisting everyone's attention, and randomly took a card from her hand. open.

    Everyone only knew Mingzhiche's card, but they didn't see the cards of the two girls, but they knew that the big ghost and the little ghost were in their hands.

    Zhao Xuerou took a look at the cards he had drawn, threw them out like Xu Luofei did, and then drew a card from his own cards and turned them over.

    Then she handed the five cards in her hand to Ming Zhiche.

    Although she was smiling, knowing that Che didn't know why, her scalp felt a little numb.

    Resisting the thought of scratching the head, knowing that Che looked hesitantly over the backs of the cards lined up in her hand, she finally decided that it would be safer to draw the second card.

    He stretched out his hand, and suddenly saw a smile flashing across Zhao Xuerou's eyes.

    As soon as he was confused, he moved his hand to the third card.

    Pulling it out to take a look, Mingzhi Che's eyes almost twitched.

    wipe! He even drew the kid over!

    His expression was so easy to analyze, the corner of Xu Luofei's mouth curled up almost invisibly.

    Knowing that Che really didn't expect Zhao Xuerou to be so 'insidious', and seemed to be able to guess her own thoughts.