103

Chapter 103

    ah? Did he say the wrong thing again?

    Cheng Zihang tried his best to think back, and he seemed to only say "this job is not very complicated, you can learn it once you learn it".

    But Xu Luofei said that it took him a long time to learn...

    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that to you." Cheng Zihang subconsciously blurted out.

    It's a pity that the routine came, and he couldn't stop it. No matter how sincere he was, the sentence just now involved "personal attacks", and Xu Luofei cried until tears rolled down his face.

    Yu Yaxin was so distressed that she comforted her while wiping her tears.

    "Nothing, these jobs are not easy at all. I have studied them for a long time. Feifei is much smarter and more capable than me. Don't cry, don't cry..."

    Yu Yaxin gave Cheng Zihang a sideways glance.

    It was all good, but every time he appeared it was a disservice.

    Cheng Zihang quickly shut his mouth tightly, he already understood that it is wrong to say more, although it is wrong not to say, but it is much more wrong when not to say.

    After Yu Yaxin comforted her for a while, Xu Luofei didn't cry anymore, but she was still a little sullen, and seemed to be still troubled by her "clumsiness".

    She was unhappy, and Yu Yaxin, who was facing her, was also in a bad mood, so she snatched the tools from Cheng Zihang's hand.

    After a pause, he seemed to calmly criticize, "The branches and leaves have been cut too much, and the petals are not clean. You'd better go to the side to rest, don't be a waste of help, and Feifei and I will do it together."

    Cheng Zihang looked melancholy He glanced at the flower branch that he had cut very well, nodded silently, and then watched from the side.

    Now he is extremely afraid to provoke Xu Luo Fei.

    Otherwise, Xinxin, who hadn't been chased back in the first place, would be really useless by then.

    Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei kept busy, more and more branches and leaves were pruned and piled aside.

    Seeing this scene, Cheng Zihang finally knew what he had to do.

    "I'm here to clean up the trash." He looked around the store and found a broom and a dustpan.

    When renting out the house, he still learned such simple things as cleaning.

    It's just that there are too many pruned branches and leaves, and he can't sweep them with a broom.

    Looking at Yu Yaxin who was concentrating on his work, he hesitated for a moment, then rolled up his sleeves and picked it up with his hands.

    There were thorns on the cut rose branches and leaves, and Cheng Zihang got stabbed without paying attention.

    Just as he hissed, Xu Luofei over there just happened to make a bigger noise than him.

    "Ah!"

    "What's the matter?" Yu Yaxin looked at her quickly.

    Xu Luofei quickly pinched her hand and put it down, shaking her head at her, "Sister, I'm fine~" How

    could Yu Yaxin believe her, walked over to take off Xu Luofei's gloves, and saw a small blood spot on her finger , it seems that he was stabbed accidentally.