74

Chapter 74

    Cheng Zihang just came back from dealing with things and was about to find his girlfriend, but he was on the other side of the swimming pool and saw his girlfriend and Xu Luofei maintaining a kissing posture.

    A fire burned from his gut to his throat.

    He couldn't help shouting: "What are you doing?!" For

    a moment, he only felt that there was a green prairie on his head.

    The most important thing is that these two people are in public! In front of so many people! Kissed!

    Because of the angle, he only saw the two kissing each other, but he didn't realize that Xu Luofei didn't kiss Yu Yaxin's lips at all.

    He walked over there angrily.

    Seeing this, the people around quickly stepped back a little bit, and made a way for him.

    Li Xianlin originally thought that her plan was about to succeed, but when she followed Cheng Zihang back to see, what should have fallen into the water did not, and what should not have fallen into the water did.

    Looking at the girl in the pool, anxiety flashed in her eyes.

    After a while, she quickly hid the emotion in her eyes and followed Cheng Zihang's pace.

    As for Xu Luofei's side, the two of them could of course recognize Cheng Zihang's voice, they all looked over there, and saw Cheng Zihang approaching them aggressively.

    A look of fear flashed in Xu Luofei's eyes, and he tightened his grip on Yu Yaxin, hiding behind her.

    "Help!" The girl in the white skirt was still thumping in the swimming pool.

    On the other side, Wang Zixuan and the others were also attracted by the sound.

    They didn't see the kissing scene, but when they came, they noticed the girl who was yelling for help in the water.

    Wang Ziyi looked at the water, which was not as deep as his thighs, and slapped the girl in the white skirt frantically. She squatted down by the pool and said softly, "Are you going to drown?"

    "Save..." The girl was probably startled when she saw Wang Zizhen's face, and after a little thumping, she found that her foot was on the bottom of the swimming pool.

    She sat down with a little embarrassment, and stood up with her hands on the bottom of the pool.

    It is early autumn now, although the air is not very cold, but the water in this swimming pool is cold.

    The girl shivered from the cold.

    The atmosphere at the scene was awkward and quiet.

    Everyone stared at Cheng Zihang and walked from there to here.

    Xu Luofei opened a pair of big innocent eyes, and timidly hid behind Yaxin.

    Wang Ziyi didn't know who they were, so he approached her from behind.

    "Little Feifei, what's wrong with you?" Wang Zixuan asked, "Did someone bully you?"

    Xu Luofei turned his head and shook his head with a little grievance.

    At this time, Cheng Zihang had already arrived.

    The first thing he did when he came here was to grab Yu Yaxin's hand, trying to pull her away from Xu Luofei.