61

Chapter 61

    Yu Yaxin felt sorry for her very much at this time, how could she be wronged again.

    "Feifei, don't worry, if he dares to bully you again in the future, I will never make it easy for him."

    Xu Luofei sucked his nose, fell into her arms, and only said vaguely, "Sister, you are so kind... "

    Cheng Zihang on the side gritted his teeth and let out a hard breath.

    Finally reconciled the conflict, Yu Yaxin quickly took out a tissue from her pocket, and wiped away the tears on Xu Luofei's face.

    "How is it? Did you fall somewhere?" She checked Xu Luofei up and down, and found no obvious wounds or bloodstains.

    It's just that when she fell on the green belt just now, two leaves were hooked on her hair, which was picked off by Yu Yaxin.

    "Sister, I'm fine." Xu Luofei said obediently.

    Hearing what she said, Yu Yaxin felt relieved.

    It's just that she felt that this question was quite serious, so she warned Cheng Zihang again, "Feifei is much younger than you in terms of age and stature, next time I see you touching her, I will never let you go so easily."

    Cheng Zihang The grievance in Hang's heart has almost accumulated into a mountain.

    "I will never touch her in the future."

    As long as I don't touch her, she will have no chance to frame me. Cheng Zihang thought so.

    Xu Luofei glanced at him hesitantly, and then said nothing.

    "Okay, you go first." Yu Yaxin said to him.

    Cheng Zihang looked at Xu Luofei in his girlfriend's arms, and then at her cold expression.

    While talking, his girlfriend didn't even look at him.

    Cheng Zihang suppressed his anger and left.

    Seeing him driving away in the car, Yu Yaxin finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    However, since Cheng Zihang already had a precedent of not counting words, Yu Yaxin was still worried. She told Xu Luofei, "Feifei, when I'm not here, if you see him alone, don't approach him again. This is the first time you encounter such a thing, come back to me directly, you know?"

    "Yeah." Xu Luofei nodded obediently.

    Yu Yaxin thought for a while, and then asked her, "What did he tell you just now?"

    Xu Luofei blinked, a little aggrieved, and a little confused, "Sister, he said he saw the true face of my green tea, And let me be more careful in the future, otherwise I won't care about my previous friendship..."

    "Sister, what does he mean by green tea? Isn't green tea drunk? Why do I feel like he is scolding me..." Xu Luofei pouted aggrievedly.

    "Green tea?" Yu Yaxin frowned.

    She has heard of this term, but doesn't it refer to a very scheming woman? Feifei is so innocent and cute, how could she hook up with green tea?

    "Don't listen to his nonsense, just like him, maybe he doesn't even know what green tea is, so he just applies words to others." Yu Yaxin patted her head to comfort her.

    "Yeah." Xu Luofei opened his eyes wide and looked at her very trustingly, "I believe what my sister said." The

    two said a few more words intimately, Yu Yaxin was afraid that Xu Luofei's heart would be affected, But she firmly replied that it was all right, and then drove away after watching Yu Yaxin go upstairs.