113

Chapter 113

    At the end of June, it is the height of summer.

    It is also the season when many graduates shed tears on campus.

    Xu Luofei graduated.

    As the cusp of many people, her graduation is no small matter.

    Not only her mother Su Jia, but also her sister Yu Yaxin, godmother Ning Yue, and Wang Ziyi, who liked her very much, all came to support her.

    That is to say, they are in the same city, so it is convenient to come here.

    Like other students, most of them are family and friends greeting by voice or video, where can so many relatives and friends come.

    Because when he came to this world, it was an internship, so Xu Luofei didn't know his classmates very well.

    For one thing, Yuan herself was a proud and arrogant person with a sharpened head, and rarely communicated with these students. In the eyes of other students, she was a cold and rich second generation, and they didn't know her well.

    Secondly, since Xu Luofei came here, she has basically been stuck with Yu Yaxin, and has not managed her previous social relationship, and has also become estranged from the few people she knew well in class.

    However, on the day of graduation, after meeting several beauties of all sizes who came to congratulate Xu Luofei, the students around, whether they were familiar with her or not, couldn't help it.

    It is recognized that Xu Luofei is good-looking, and on their university forum, someone built a picture building just for her, and the title is still such an arrogant word as "the purest school girl in our university", but few people refute , except for those who criticized her height.

    Of course, Xu Luofei is actually not particularly short. In the eyes of most people, this height is very cute.

    However, after seeing the family group represented by Su Jia, even the other teachers and classmates who passed by were surprised.

    A thought flashed in their minds, it turns out that the little fairy only plays with other little fairies and big fairies!

    It doesn't matter that Xu Luofei's good looks are so good, the two graceful beauties made it hard for them to tell whether they were Xu Luofei's sister or aunt.

    There is also a beautiful woman with an unbeatable temperament beside her, who looks vaguely familiar.

    Many students who frequently visit Weibo suddenly thought of her identity.

    "Miss Mermaid!"

    With such a cry, the surroundings instantly became lively.

    "That's right, that's right! It's definitely her!"

    Some of them have long known that Xu Luofei is "the little sister of that mermaid lady" on Weibo. They still have a deep memory of the "mermaid photo" that was listed on the most beautiful list of the year and is comparable to any actress!

    Fortunately, the majority of rational people on the university campus, except for a few people who really like Yu Yaxin and went to find her to take a photo, the rest of the people are adhering to the idea of ​​not disturbing the fairy, just take a look It's over.

    Among the few people, even the most ordinary Wang Ziyi is full of vitality and beauty. Compared with the other four, he is down-to-earth and makes people want to get closer.