28

Chapter 28

    "Sister, is it delicious?" Xu Luofei looked at Yu Yaxin obediently and expectantly.

    Yu Yaxin nodded, "It's really delicious, but it's not as good as what Feifei made last time."

    What? Cheng Zihang frowned and looked at Yu Yaxin.

    He tried a piece according to the one that Xu Luofei had put in, and it was right, it still tasted like Uncle Wen's.

    "Our Cheng family hired this chef with a lot of money. Our ancestors were imperial chefs, and most people couldn't eat it." Cheng Zihang emphasized on the word 'royal chef'.

    The attention of the two of them was indeed attracted.

    "Really?" Yu Yaxin's expression remained unchanged.

    Xu Luofei was very supportive, and said coquettishly, "Wow! It's amazing."

    Immediately, she took another piece with her chopsticks and handed it to Yu Yaxin, "Sister~It's made by the descendants of the imperial chef, eat another piece Yeah~"

    Cheng Zihang: "..." I will bear it!

    After feeding Yu Yaxin, Xu Luofei started to try other snacks, and when she tasted something that suits Yu Yaxin's taste, she strongly recommended it to her, and fed her another bite by the way.

    No matter how many snacks the two of them ate, Cheng Zihang was sulking by the side.

    Seeing that the food on the table decreased little by little, but the two girls were still there, you feed me and I will feed you again, Cheng Zihang was very angry.

    He couldn't help coughing lightly, "Xinxin, aren't you afraid of getting fat after eating so much at night?"

    Yu Yaxin was taken aback when she heard this.

    Before she could react, Xu Luofei was already looking at him with the expression of 'how can you say that about your girlfriend'.

    Gently swinging the chopsticks in his hand on the table, Xu Luofei frowned slightly, holding Yu Yaxin's arm next to her, and looked at her intently, "Sister, you are not fat at all."

    "My sister's figure is really good..." Glancing at her chest secretly, "But my sister is still too thin, so I should eat more, although I know my sister won't gain weight even if I eat more..."

    Where to look! Cheng Zihang almost exploded.

    But when he thought that the other party was a girl, and his girlfriend didn't think it was wrong, but was praised by her with a smile on her face, he could only stare blankly.

    "You're the only one with a sweet mouth~" Yu Yaxin pinched her chubby face dumbfounded.

    "No, I'm just telling the truth..." Xu Luofei pouted cutely.

    Cheng Zihang could only watch helplessly as she drew his girlfriend's attention back.

    What is telling the truth, isn't it just talking nonsense with your eyes open? Which girl doesn't pay attention to figure management?

    Cheng Zihang was so angry that he took a sip of water from the water glass next to him.

    Then he heard his good 'Qingmei' give him a knife again, and said coquettishly, "But... I seem to see that other people's boyfriends want to make their girlfriends fatter. If I were a boy If it is a child, I will do the same, so that my girlfriend will not be snatched away~"