39

Chapter 39

    Will weeding hurt? !

    Xu Luofei almost died laughing at his brain circuit.

    Not only was she smiling in her heart, but it also showed on her face.

    Yu Yaxin and her looked at each other, both of them pursed their lips together, suppressing the laughter that was about to blurt out.

    Sure enough, a straight man is the best partner to deal with Bai Lian, Xu Luofei gave Cheng Zihang a thumbs up.

    "What's wrong?" Cheng Zihang was puzzled when he saw the different performances of the three of them.

    "It's okay, it's okay, Young Master Cheng, you continue to talk." Xu Luofei leaned on Yaxin's shoulder.

    Zhao Xuerou didn't answer Cheng Zihang's question, she smiled awkwardly, and began to wonder if she came here to seek abuse.

    The development of the whole thing deviated from her expectations.

    Originally, she was still thinking about using what happened to Yaxin before to make her lose her composure in front of Cheng Zihang.

    This will make Cheng Zihang suspicious, and then he will ask Yu Yaxin, or investigate by himself.

    But all of this was destroyed by Xu Luofei who was beside Yu Yaxin.

    Zhao Xuerou gritted her teeth with hatred, but what hit her the most was Cheng Zihang's attitude towards her today.

    This inevitably made her wonder if he had noticed something.

    She never expected that the few words Xu Luofei said when she first started getting close to Yu Yaxin made Cheng Zihang's understanding go to the sky.

    "Zihang, why are you a little weird today?" Zhao Xuerou asked.

    The previous few repayments were fine, let her decide.

    "How am I surprised?" Cheng Zihang looked up at her with a condescending aura that he never had before.

    You're not surprised, what a good girl can do, she insists on following Xu Luofei's lead and grabbing a girlfriend from me.

    Zhao Xuerou stopped talking, she lowered her head with a hurt face.

    Cheng Zihang secretly scolded her for being shameless, and imitated Xu Luofei, pretending to be pitiful in front of his girlfriend.

    But her ability is not half as good as his 'Qingmei', his 'Qingmei' tears come and stop as soon as he says, but she can only pretend.

    Tch, the combat power is too low.

    Cheng Zihang turned his head away with a look of disdain, but when he saw Xu Luofei lying on his girlfriend's shoulder, the two of them were sticky together, he started to feel sore again.

    In order to separate the two, Cheng Zihang had to rack his brains to come up with a good excuse.

    "Xinxin, are you hungry? I'll send someone to bring you some supper."

    This time, there will be no miscalculation, each bowl of noodle soup, I don't believe that Xu Luofei can even eat noodles and give Xinxin a bite!

    Yu Yaxin looked down at Xu Luofei inquiringly.

    Xu Luofei's thoughts turned a few times, how could she not understand the intention of the big pig's hooves, she opened her innocent big eyes, "Sister, I'm not very hungry..."