His Saint, His Jewel ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

The Saints and The Jewels. Two rival gangs in a small town in America 1960's. Both fight for dominance and t... More

author's note
Prologue
1. Introduction
2. Ms. Bella
3. Race
4. At First Sight
5. Dreamy
6. My Love
7. Advice
8. Tienes Una Novia?
9. Rage
10. Dance
11. Jazz
12. Target
13. Rocks on the Window
14. Moonlight
15. Ms. Bella Again
16. Wrong Side
17. Attacked
18. Scandal
19. Discovering a Secret
20. Birthday Boy
21. Let Them Eat Cake
22. Fall's Day
23. Profess
24. War Council
25. Carnival in Town
26. City-wide View
27. Sinister
28. Angel & Demon
29. Home Alone
30. Outage
31. One Week
32. Secret Keeper
33. Paranoid
34. Fear
35. Second Opinion
36. Carefree
37. Crossing
38. Hello, Mama & Papa
39. Slow Dance
40. Family Friend
41. Day Set
42. Revelation
43. Sleepover
44. Forever
45. Fabrics
46. Wedding
47. Honeymoon
48. Run Away
49. A New Home
50. A Future Start
52. Late Night
53. A Worried Brother
54. Buddies
55. Farewell
56. Photos
57. Unbelievable
58. Exposed
59. Disgust
60. The 11th Hour
61. Traitor
62. Distance
63. Jumped
64. Doomsday
65. Long Night
66. Loyalty
67. Rosary
68. Misunderstanding
69. Hide
70. Most Wanted
71. Dawn
72. Once And For All
73. The First Punch
74. Rumble
75. It Ends Now
76. Hospital
77. Awake
78. Reunion
79. Blessing
80. Goodbye
Epilogue
Bonus 1: Letter From Dina
Bonus 2: Letter From Petey
Bonus 3: Letter From Manuel & Dolores
Bonus 4: Letter From Edmund & Charlotte
Thank You
Bonus 5: At Harvard
Bonus 6: December
Bonus 7: February

51. Confronted

330 16 0
By unconsentingsoul

Antonio's POV

There's a compartment under my floor where I like to keep a bunch of my things. You wouldn't really notice it, but there's a loose floorboard. Since most of my floor creaks, you wouldn't know what's under. But lift the floorboard that has a wood design that looks like a cat, and you'll find my secret chamber.

I first used to store my special color pencils down there because Dina would sometimes steal them for herself. Then it moved on to some vinyls. After mama and papa died, it was used to store some pictures I had of them. They're still there.

Then it was used to hide some of Dolores' magazines that had sexy men on them. I'll never tell her where they went. It's my secret.

Now, I keep the ring Mike gave me and the money that she gave me today. I don't know what I'll ever do with the money. Go to college? Use it for our new life? I guess I'll have to see what happens within the next few weeks as the fight approaches between Manny and Jack.

"Antonio?!" Manny knocked on my door. I quickly put the loose floorboard back on and closed it. I stepped on it to make sure it was shut and not noticeable.

"Que?" I said as I opened the door to see him standing there with papa's jacket on.

"Vamos! We're having a meeting." He said. I slipped on my shoes and put on a sweater. Dolores came up and locked the house. We walked the one block to reach the Hub which was located near our home in a run down building. There's buildings around in worse condition. This place just happens to be in better condition.

"Rafa!" Manny yelled out when we stepped in. Rafael came to give Manny a "guy hug" and shook my hand and kissed Dolores' cheek.

"Everyone's here. They're waiting for you." Rafa said. Dolores went into the small kitchen with Flaca and Dina to make snacks.

I usually hang out with the ladies and help them but with the urgent nature of the fight, I have to go to this meeting and see what's the topic about. I ran after Manny and Rafa as they walked into the meeting room. Manny turned and raised an eyebrow when he saw me following him but didn't say anything.

"Manuel!" Someone yelled. Everyone stood up and shook his hand. I slithered by and avoided people because it's flu season and I don't need to be sick and pass it on to Mike right now.

Once Manny took his seat at the front of the table and I took a seat on the side, everyone sat. "I brought you here as a catch up on the fight." He rambled on.

"I'm determined to win this!" Some people cheered him on. I bet Manny wishes he had a beer with him to raise. "But I'm here to lay out the plans if anything were to happen to me."

Happen to him? I guess that makes sense. You can never be sure of the future.

"First thing, should I be out for a while or longer, Rafa will be taking over as my successor." Rafa nodded in understanding. "Next, I will trust Rafa and the rest of you to look over Antonio and Dolores. Protect them at all costs." He said.

Alejandro and Ivan looked at me and scoffed when I looked at them back. They never liked me because they hate the fact that I'm the most protected of the gang but I never joined the gang. It's not like I asked to be born as Manny's little brother.

"There'll be a lot of pieces at play. But I trust you all to behave if I'm gone. No matter the outcome of the fight, I need you all to respect the agreement."

I wonder if they'll keep that peace when they find out Mike and I ran away because we love each other?

"But once I leave, all decisions will be up to Rafa and how the gang will go on. Any medical decisions will be left to Antonio and Dolores to decide. All my possessions will be given to them also. I hope you all understand my choices." Manny said.

There was silence in the room. "Yeah, but I doubt you'll lose." Someone from the table said. Everyone shook their heads and cheered Manny on.

The doors opened and in came the women holding several trays of food and set them on the table. Dina walked in with cups and soda.

"Eat up, ninos. I bet all that cheering made you hungry." Dolores rubbed Manny's stomach. Manny blushed a bit. Like I said before, Dolores is the only one who can do that to him.

"¿Vas a comer? (Are you going to eat?)" Dina asked me. She had a plate of food and sat in an empty seat next to me.

"Nah. I'm not hungry." I said to her. Besides, I looked at the table and the guys had taken everything.

Dina is right next to me. I could easily tell her right now about my plans to run away. Now's not the time, though. Anyone can hear our conversations.

Finally the meeting ended. Most had already left. Manny was in the entrance talking to people while me, Dolores, and Flaca were cleaning up the meeting room. They made quite the mess. I'm not surprised.

"Dolores, can you take the trash out, por favor?" Flaca said. Dolores nodded and exited the room to get the trash bags and dump them outside.

There was an eerie quiet in the room now. I was wiping down the table but didn't hear Flaca doing anything. I turned around and saw her leaning on the table looking at me.

"¿Necesitas algo? (Do you need something?)" I asked her. She just let out a small chuckle.

"How'd it feel?" She asked. I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"What feel?" I asked.

"You know, getting fucked in the ass?" She asked. I dropped the rag on the floor. My knees started shaking. My forehead began sweating. I'm sweating everywhere!!

"I-I-I wha- What are you talking about?" I asked her in a shaky voice. Oh God, I'm giving myself away!

"Don't act like an idiot!" She walked closer to me. I leaned back but my hip hit the edge of the table. "I know about you and Michael. I know that he entered Manuel's home, sat on his couch, ate from his plate, and had sex with his little brother." Flaca had this horrible and terrifying look on her face.

"I-I don't know what y-you're talking about!" I told her.

"Really?" She asked. She dug into her pocket and pulled out a folded up paper. She unfolded it and showed me another picture I hadn't seen yet. It was me and Mike kissing while we were naked.

"What do you know?!" I asked her angrily.

"I know that you and Michael have been dating for what? Three months? You've lost your virginity to him. You've been on a few dates. That's all I know, honestly." She smiled at me.

"What do you want?" I asked her. She let out a small laugh.

"Oh, Antonio. Nothing." She chuckled out. I was breathing hard, trying not to pass out.

"I'll give you anything!! Money! Mike'll give you millions! Anything!!" I pleaded with her. She just folded the picture back up and slipped it into my pocket.

"Watch yourself, Tonito. Who knows what'll happen if you keep this act up." Her eyes were filled with mischief.

"I-I-" I stuttered out.

"¿Que esta pasando aqui? (What's going on here?)" Dolores asked when she walked in. I could tell she was wondering why I was leaning on the table and Flaca was so close to me.

"Oh, nada. His hair was messy. That's all." She gave my hair a pat and handed Dolores the empty trays. "Ya es tarde. I'll see you later, comadre. Adios." She picked up her handbag and walked out right after giving me a wink.

My breathing was more shallow. I felt like I was losing air by every second.

"Do you like her?" Dolores asked.

"Hmm, what? No! I don't!" I said quickly. No, I don't like her. In fact, quite the opposite. I don't know what Flaca's endgame is here. Since we met, she's kinda been like a distant cousin of some sorts. We said hi and had talks occasionally. But she isn't like Dina-close with me.

Therefore, I'm just baffled at why she even has those pictures. I know that out of all the women in the west side, she's the most involved one. She's fought several Jewels girls and has earned a reputation for being a fighter. So she's probably taking these pictures because of her loyalty to the Saints.

Whatever it is, at least I now know she's the person behind the pictures. I have to update Mike about this new finding. Because this also affects him. Maybe he can corner Flaca and try to get her to delete them.

I'm just gonna go home and go to sleep. My entire body is exhausted and I really don't need to keep thinking about this. This'll just be a problem for tomorrow.

------

hello hello hello. goodbye goodbye goodbye.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 3.2K 11
" How about you fuck off?" " How about you fuck me?" ------ Forced to live a not so conventional life, Aiden has to fight his way through the end of...
556K 20.3K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...
211K 9.3K 92
[Completed. Words: 161,083] Long hours pass by when Juice and Raine are both stuck in an elevator. The moment the doors open, their ways part and the...
11.5K 664 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...