Pleasing (H.S)

By white_eyes_

He is a rockstar, but also her boss. She is a creative director, who happens to work in pleasing. This is the... More

Intro
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
epilogue
epilogue (Iris' version)

twenty one

1.8K 55 8
By white_eyes_

Happy birthday Harry <3 

Iris 

It's Thursday morning and I'm on a plane with my daughter, who is more excited than ever to see her best friend on stage again. Harry is away a week now and both Emma and I miss him like crazy. He is the one to call us to say Goodnight every night, keeping Emma's tradition, and he even calls when Emma is back home from school and her other activities just to make sure she is alright.

It was the last week of school and I thank God that it's over. Emma isn't at her best and I'm never going to let her go back to that place. I already have started to search for a new school near my house and my job and I will go to 2 or 3 of them so I can have a conversation with the principals just to make sure I will make the right choice for my daughter's happiness.

It's also the last full week we spend here in America. On Tuesday morning we are flying back home, and by we I mean Harry, Emma and I. Florence and Tonya left a couple of days ago because they want to make sure that everything is ready for their wedding. I'm so emotional about my sister getting married. It was always her dream.

Emma is watching Bluey on the airplane's screen and I look around me. A lot of young girls are flying and I bet they are all going to Harry's show. A few of them are wearing his merch and they are talking about the new album. They already know the songs. Harry must be so excited about that.

We arrive at the airport and I text Harry. He already is at his car with Jeff and they are waiting for us. I hold Emma's hand tighter than ever because I'm afraid that I'll lose her. There are a lot of people here and I'm alone with a little hyperactive child. I can be scared.

We find Harry's driver waiting for us and he guides us to the car. Harry and Jeff never come out, afraid that fans will see them and Emma and I will lose every kind of privacy we have.

John, the driver, opens the door and Emma goes in first screaming Harry's name. I'm quick to enter the car and shut the door. Emma is sitting in the middle seat, Harry helps her with the seat belt. There isn't a seat on this car but I'm not afraid because Harry and I are sitting next to her, protecting her.

.....

The One night only in New York city was an amazing experience for Emma. She danced so freely with everyone around her and I think that it is a core memory for her. We were on a special booth, and we weren't sitting near to the fans because I was afraid of Emma's safety. There are rumors going around that Harry Styles is out and about seeing a single mother and I'm afraid of their reactions. 

We are in London two days now and today Harry's mother is going to visit us. Harry, Emma and I are living currently together at Harry's house in London and we are going to stay here until the One Night Only. The next day we are going to Manchester so we can be there for the wedding. Harry is going to stay at my mum's house, and that is stressing him out but Emma always tells him that Nanna Sophie is the best so he calms down a little bit every time it comes out of her mouth. 

We are in his kitchen and we are cooking dinner. No, to say the truth, I'm trying to cook while Harry and Emma are sitting together on the kitchen stools watching Barbie. They got obsessed recently and they have seen all the movies together. 

"Emma, darling, do you want me to help you dress? Harry's mother is going to be here for dinner soon and we don't want her to see you with your pajamas still on." She looks at me and she nods. Then she looks at Harry.

"Mumma, I want Harry to help me." She demands and I can see the tears in Harry's eyes. This boy is getting emotional every time Emma is asking him to help her with something.

"Of course, little honey. Hop." He tells her and I watch the two of them go up the stairs to the room Harry told us that it was Emma's. He made sure that this room has everything a little child needs and I was shocked when I saw that he painted it lavender, her favorite color. 

A little later, they both come down dressed. They are matching, making my heart skip a few bits. Emma is wearing her sweatpants, which are the color yellow and white t shirt with little embroidered flowers. Harry wears the same color sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. Harry has managed to put her hair in two perfect little bans and his are in my butterfly hair clip. I laugh when I see that their white shocks have written on them his name. I decide to go dress up myself. I decide to wear my black biker shorts and one of Harry's t shirts.

Harry's mother and sister come exactly at 7 o'clock and it's the only time that I start to get stressed. Harry opens the door and I feel Emma coming to my side. I hear them all talking and soon they come to the living room where Emma, Oliver and I are sitting. When I watch them I stand up and I smile. What if they don't like me? 

"Hi, I'm Iris." I say first and when I'm ready to give my hand for a handshake, Anne pulls me into a hug. So, Harry is a hugger because he's mother is a hugger. I can understand from where he took it all that.

"Hello, I'm Anne. I have heard so many thinks about you." I blush at her words and she continues. "Darling, she is even more beautiful in person." She says to Harry and he chuckles. 

"Mum, she can hear you. And please let her breathe." 

Gemma gives me a hug as well and she asks me how I put up with her brother being so clingy.

"Emma, come here darling. I want you to meet my mother and sister." Harry tells my daughter and Emma gets up from the sofa and comes to where we are all standing. "This is my mother." He tells her and points to Anne. "This is my sister, Gemma." 

"Wow, you have really long hair." Emma says looking at Gemma and she crouches down and to hug my daughter.

"Thank you darling, you have amazing hair as well. Can I hug you?" Emma nods and she lets Gemma to hug her. Then Anne gives a hug to Emma as well. 

We all eat and we try to know each other. Anne is asking Emma things too and she evens tells her to call her Annie. They stay until Emma's bedtime and it's the only time I leave them just to get my daughter ready to sleep. 

"Did you like Harry's family darling?" I ask her after I read her her fairytale. 

"Yes, Annie is so good. She is like Nanna Sophie." She tells me and I smile. She is going to call her Nanna Annie in no time. "When are we going to see them again?"

"In two days, at Harry's concert. Sleep tight, darling." She nods and she tells me goodnight. 

I come down the stairs and I watch all of them with a glass of wine in hand, sitting on the couch. "She's asleep." I tell them and Harry gives me my own glass. 

"She's such a sweet child, Iris." Gemma says to me and Anne nods. 

"She's the cutest, my favorite little honey." Harry pulls me next to him and I smile, putting my head to his shoulder. 

Anne and Gemma leave the house a little before midnight, even if Harry told them to stay. Anne says that she is going to be back tomorrow to play with Emma so Harry and I can have a date night. 

"I missed home so much." Harry tells me and I leave a kiss on his neck. 

"I missed England so much too, I wish I could move back here and never leave again." 

"You can do that." He tells me and he makes me sit on his lap. 

"I know, but I'll have to leave Pleasing and I don't think that neither of us would appreciate us." 

He takes a serious look on his face. "Iris, you can work from here. I'm the boss, I make the rules."

"Okay, boss." 

"I don't like you calling me boss." He informs me once again for the millionth time.

"I think that it is a little sexy." I tell him and he laughs. 

"So I have to show you who is the boss. Hop on, honey, let's make London an unforgettable experience."

...

Today is the One Night only in London. Emma is excited to be there and Harry is even more excited that Emma is going to hear Canyon Moon live again. He made Harry Lambert find a polka dot shirt for her to wear with her black shorts so they would match. I love how much her cares about her. 

"Are you ready,  honey?" He asks me. He is wearing his tracksuit but I, on the other hand, I'm wearing white jeans and a black crop top. My all time favorite Vans are on too. I wanted to dress up fancier today but I couldn't find the courage. Yesterday night Emma was really upset and we didn't sleep much. Something was very wrong and neither Harry nor I could help her calm down. She only slept a couple of hours in the morning. Harry slept a few hours more but I couldn't bring myself to sleep. What do I do wrong?" 

I nod at his question. "I am, go take Emma. I'll wait for you two downstairs." I tell him. He gives me a kiss and he leaves his bedroom. I take my bag and I go downstairs. Harry and Emma come a few seconds after me and we all go to Harry's car. Emma falls asleep a few minutes into the drive. 

"What are you thinking?" Harry asks me while he is driving. 

"Nothing special, just the fact that something upsets her so much and I can't handle it." 

"She's so little and she still learns her emotions. We can wait and see how it goes. If she isn't getting better we are going to help her, we can find a way." 

"Thank you for doing all of that. I know that I tell you that again and again and I'll continue to say it. You don't have to do any of this but you do it so thank you." 

"Iris, I want to. I want to help you both with everything. I love you both so much." He takes my hand and he kisses it. 

I smile at his action. "We love you too." 

When we arrive, Harry goes straight to hair and make up and Emma and I sit with Jeff and Lamby. Emma is coloring a book and she doesn't hear the conversation we are having. All of that stop, when an assistant comes into the room. "Who is Miss Emma Louise Williams?" He asks and he looks at Emma. She tells him that that's her name. "Mister Styles wants to see you." He then looks at me and I tell him that it is okay. 

A little later Emma and Harry come back to us. Emma is on Harry's arms and they both are smiling at each other. Her hair are in two French braids and I see that her nails are painted too. 

"We had a quick manicure." He informs us, showing his nails and Emma does the same. Emma's nails are pink and yellow and Harry's are blue.

"You are doing whatever she tells you." Jeff tells him and we all giggle. 

"Emma, you look amazing, my love." I tell her and take her from Harry's hug. She puts her hands around my neck and she gives me a kiss on the cheek. She is back to the normal Emma, we all know. 

Anne and Gemma arrive at the venue and their full attention are on Emma. Emma feel so comfortable with Anne and I know that Harry likes it a lot. She talks to Anne like she is her grandma and I like the bond that they start to create. 

We go to our spot, only a few minutes before Harry goes on stage. He gives us all a big hug. 

Today he is shining. It is like he feels more confident and he is amazing. He jokes with the crowd, he sends kisses to Emma and I and he jokes about certain lyrics too. Emma is dancing with Anne and Gemma and I take a few videos to send to Tonya and Florence. 

They wanted to be here tonight but they couldn't. They had a lot of things to do in order to be completely ready for the wedding and I promised Tonya that I will send her a lot of videos and photos of her idol and her little niece. 

We all go backstage before the concert ends. Anne is sitting on the couch with Emma, who is ready to fall asleep. When Kiwi ends, Harry comes backstage running. When he sees me, he takes me into his arms and he just confesses his love for me, making everyone around us giggle. 

"Harry, you are going to kill the poor girl." Gemma tells him but he doesn't leave me. We stay like that a little longer until we feel two little hands hug our legs. 

"You were amazing best friend. You sang Moon."

"I sing it only for you everytime, I love you so much Emma." Harry raises her and he puts her into his lap giving her a thousand kisses.

"I love you so much." She gives kisses his cheek. "Can we go back to Oliver? I miss him." He nods and he tells her that he has to say goodbye to a few people. He doesn't leave her on the floor, on the other hand he takes her everywhere he goes. 

I go to Anne and Gemma to say Goodnight. Anne is watching Harry and I see her tearing up. Then she looks over at me. "Thank you, Iris." She eventually tells me. 

"Why?" I ask her, being confussed.

"You gave him the one think he wanted the most, a little family." She confesses and I think that I'm going to remember that sentence forever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 74 22
Harry Styles is the CEO of Royal field airways.He falls in love with Olivia and when they enjoying life together Olivia gets kidnapped by Harry's ene...
342 1 13
A story about two famous bandmates, they are both secretly in love with each other. One has an adopted daughter they are worried to tell each other...
28.1K 713 56
In which she goes to EVERY LOT concert. or In which he comes out every night in the hope of seeing HER.
134K 4.1K 31
An Arrogant, spoiled bachelor actor, otherwise known as Harry Styles. He has girls falling at his feet just for a glance of his eye. And Taylor Swift...