Flagrant Foul (gxg)

By Loiosh

Reign Rivers is one of the top women's high school basketball players in the country, with full ride scholars... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 8

2.4K 120 11
By Loiosh

Thursday was brutal. I had to constantly remind myself to stay focused, because all I kept doing was staring at the clock on the wall and hoping that the class would end so I could drive to Tegan's place. I could tell that Gee knew something was up, because she kept nudging me in the arm every time that I started to lose focus.

               "Thirty minutes, hold it together!" she whispered.

               I looked over at her with a smile. "Thanks! Just a little jittery!"

               "Big date, huh?"

               "I'm not sure. I guess I'll know after tonight. It might be over before it even starts." I was hoping though!

               "What do you mean? Why would it be over before it started?" she looked confused, and I couldn't blame her. I was a little bit confused myself.

               "She's not out of the closet, and I don't want to pressure her. I'll have to see what she wants to do." The funny thing was, I had no idea if we were compatible outside of the bedroom. We never went on any dates, never discussed our likes or dreams. It was pretty much 48 hours of good sex. Yeah, that was a good start, but it also might be all there was to it. If she met me tonight and told me that she didn't want anything more than that little bit of fun, then I would have to live with it. I couldn't force her to be in a relationship with me, that would be foolish. But I was interested in finding out more, so I was hoping she'd at least be open to trying, even if in secret.

               She nodded in understanding. "I hope she gives you a chance. I think you're amazing, so you deserve it." I felt a little surge of confidence from Gee's words, and I breathed out deep with a nod.

               "I hope so too. I should know tonight."

               "So, I shouldn't expect you home for dinner?" she asked in a whisper with a bit of a smirk.

               "No. One way or another you're on your own. I'll either be with her or I'll grab something else."

               She snorted a little laugh, getting a sharp look from the professor. "I know what you really wanna eat!" I smacked her arm and shushed her quickly, though luckily the bell rang to release us.

               "You're not wrong but keep it down!" I told her with a chuckle.

               "Seeing you excited like this makes me think I really should hurry up and try a girl," Gee groaned. "You better be my wingman some time!"

               "I will. Maybe we'll even go on a double date!" It didn't seem likely unless Tegan was ready to come out, but it was a nice thought. We walked side by side towards our dorm, though I veered off towards my car as she headed inside.

               "Good luck!" she called out to me as she went in.

               I glanced at the time on my phone as I got into my CRV. It was 3:15pm now, and about a twenty minute drive to Tegan's place, so I should be good. I opened up the GPS, and then listened to the lovely lady's voice as she guided me to what I hoped would be a memorable night.

               I was kind of surprised when I got to the destination though, these weren't your typical student apartments, but some much nicer ones. If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were a row of high end condos set side by side, with little gardens out front. They were three floors tall, with a garage on the bottom, and then the living area upstairs. I guess I didn't know anything at all about her personal life, but I was still suddenly a lot more nervous than I had been.

               I parked my car in a space marked visitor, and walked to her front door, ringing the doorbell that was next to it. There was no answer, or even a sound, so I rang again. The last thing I needed was to use the key and then walk in to surprise her in the shower. Well, not till we define things anyway. When the second ring didn't get an answer either, I looked in the garden, seeing the little ceramic toad, and then lifting it to find the key. It wasn't there. There was also a rabbit though, so I looked under that, and there it was! I unlocked the door, then replaced the key before stepping into the condo.

               "Tegan?" I called out while taking in the sight of the staircase in front of me. With no answer, I slowly walked up the stairs, where it dumped me into the kitchen, with a living room behind me, and a bathroom between them. It looked fucking ritzy as hell. The kitchen had modern stainless steel appliances with black cabinets and white granite counters. The living room had white leather couches, a big screen TV and hardwood floors. Yeah, this place was a lot nicer than my dorm!

               A big part of me wanted to go upstairs, to see what Tegan's bedroom was like. But I knew that would be an invasion of privacy, and I still didn't know too much about her. Obviously, her family had money if she was staying here, even as a rental, because this place was going to cost a lot of money every month.

               Instead of going upstairs, I sat on the couch, careful not to put my feet up on anything and get it dirty. Instead, I just pulled out my phone and started scrolling, luckily there was a decent signal here, since I didn't know which of the Wi-Fi signals that I was picking up was hers, and I couldn't have logged on without the password anyway.

               It was almost 4:30pm when I heard the sound of keys in the lock downstairs, and I stood up quickly, wringing my hands together as I started to walk slowly to the kitchen. I heard footsteps walking steadily up the stairs, and by the time Tegan turned the corner, I was in the kitchen waiting. She didn't look surprised, I guess she assumed I would follow her directions. Yeah, I was predictable. But damn did she look good in her jeans and blouse. Those were some long legs!

               "Hey Rey," she said with a wide smile. "Or is Reign better?"

               "Reign, please. Should I stick with Tee, or Tegan?" I wondered.

               "Tegan for sure," she said with a smile. "I guess we were both going for a little disguise."

               "Yeah, they weren't exactly secret agent worthy, huh?"

               "And you knew who I was, didn't you? You little bitch!" She had a smile on her face, so I knew she was kidding.

               "Of course. I was choosing between three schools, so I was watching them play. I was probably coming here anyway, but spring break did make the decision easier," I explained. "I couldn't believe you showed up at the bar, I thought you were a mirage at first."

               "Well, you made the visit memorable, so I'm glad we ran into each other."

               "And what does it mean going forward?" I wondered, my eyes drifting to the floor.

               "I told you I'm not out of the closet," she reminded me with a soft voice.

               "I know, and I understand. I wouldn't want you to come out until you're ready." I nodded rapidly, trying to put her at ease.

               "Every Tuesday and Thursday, I have these afternoons free." She had a sexy little smirk on her face, and I couldn't help but smirk back. "We could pick back up where we left off at spring break on those days if you like. I just need to keep the same rules. No marks. Complete secrecy. Even more with Coach not wanting teammates to date."

               "You really want to give it a shot?" I was happy she'd said yes, but I guess I'd have to get ready for hiding in the closet with her. But at least I could bring a flashlight to help her out when she was ready. Even if her family didn't support her, having friends and a support group would be invaluable.

               "Yeah, we can give it a shot. At a minimum the sex will be good!"

               Well damn, I guess someone was in a little bit of a mood! Yeah, me too! "Is that why I got the invite?" I raised my eyebrow at her, but she knew very well what she wanted.

               "I didn't think you'd complain. We had a good time at the hotel, and it would be a shame to not continue that, wouldn't it?" she stepped forward, looking up into my eyes as she ran her fingers lightly through my dreadlocks. "I know you liked it when I grabbed these and pulled you in between my thighs."

               I couldn't lie, that had been damned hot. People had liked my hair before, but she'd been the first to use it during sex! "Is that an invitation?"

               "I have to be a good hostess and give you a tour of the upstairs too!" her hands moved around me as her lips lifted up to mine, kissing me gently. "My bedroom, in particular, is something you should see."

               "Then lead the way. We have several months to make up for!"

               She took my hand in hers, and led the way up the stairs, dropping her backpack on the couch. "Then we better start now!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.3K 79
SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart for those in need, and the PERFECT DAUGHT...
13.7K 170 48
"You know I can't hate you. No matter what you do I somehow can't hate you, be angry at you. I can't be mad at you for being right, I can't be made a...
45.5K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
254K 8.4K 16
Two girls, two different walks of life, one love story. Dakota Springson was a princess. Not an actual princess, but you know the type. Rich parents...