Uncompatible Love*Jacob Black...

Od X0starstruckgurlX0

"Uncompatible, incompatible, whatever! Point being...we're meant just for each other." Violette Cullen is pla... Více

Uncompatible Love*Jacob Black Love Story*
Family Reunion
Bella this...Bella that
Jealousy isn't pretty
Reminiscing
School?!
Pine or Ocean Breeze
The 'Other' Cullen
Carpe Diem, live for the present!
Regret
No! But Why?!
Lifting of the Dark Veil
Getting Along I See
The Wolves
Ch. 14: Devoted
15. Not a Date
CH. 16 Great Heights
Ch. 17: Too Good To Be True
ch. 18: My Boyfriend
19. Trust
ch. 20 Loyalties, Decisions, & Hostility
21. Secrets & Truths
ch.22 Knock, Knock! Who's There?
ch.23: Tall Tales
ch.24: Imprint
ch.25: Lost Then Found
ch. 26:Practice Makes Perfect
Ch.27:Interruption After Interruption
ch.28 Remembering the Past, Living the Future
29. Graduation Day
ch.30 Loving Brother
Ch.31: Newborn 101
Ch.32: Monster I Can Become
Ch.33: Meetings and Greetings
ch. 34: Do You Love Me?
ch. 35: Good Morning? More Like Excellent!
Ch.36: Cold
Ch.37: Feeling Better?
ch.38: Aloha, Hello...Not Aloha, Goodbye
Ch. 39: Imbalance In Her Emotions
ch. 40: Here Comes the Bride
Ch. 41: Signs of Pregnancy
chapter 42: Baby Troubles, Love Squabbles and Other Problems
ch. 43: All Is Fair In Love and War
chapter 44: Too Late To Apologize?
chapter 45: Happy Birthday
ch.46: Vamps Out of the Bag
Ch. 47: bleed it out
Ch. 48 -I'll get you up and going out of bed
Ch. 49: Potatoes
Ch. 50 Thump
Chapter 51 - Baby Blue Blues
Chapter 52: Showered with Love
Chapter 53 - Happier than Ever
Chapter 54 - The Ivory Keys.
Chapter 55 - The Left Behind
Ch 56: Time
Chapter 57 - Welcome
Chapter 58 - Well Fed
Chapter 59 - Misdirected
Chapter 60 - See You Later
Ch 61 - The Collector
Chapter 62 - The Witnesses
Chapter 63 - Shocking
Chapter 64 - Be Prepared
Chapter 65 - Together
Ch 66 Rising Tension
Chapter 67 - Prospect of War
Chapter 68 - Ex's and Woes

Something Blue - The End

308 4 2
Od X0starstruckgurlX0

Chapter 69 – Something Blue

*Violette's POV*

"Something blue!"

"No, it's something borrowed, isn't it?"

"She has something borrowed already, your Ruby earrings, Alice. Oh, and the dress is obviously new. Isn't that enough?" Bella did her best to calm her panicking sisters-in-law. I just sighed.

"Bleu? Quelle est la signification du bleu?" Gen asked. I just shrugged, not really knowing where the superstition stemmed from.

"Guys, do we really need all tha-"

"Yes!" Both Rosalie and Alice cut me off before I could question either of them.

"Just remember, I survived this. You can, too." Bella whispered to me, jokingly and I laughed.

"Jake's sisters aren't here yet and we are still missing Emily, Kim and Leah." I ticked off on my hand.

"Are they already on their way?" I nodded. I kept getting fussed over when I heard tiny whimpers coming from the next room, where the kids were in their nursery. I lifted the bottom of my dress, ready to go check on them when I was stopped.

"I'll get them, mon chere." Gen spoke, beating Rose to the punch who just pouted. "You two keep fretting about our lovely Belle. Oop. You understood." She laughed at her accidental joke, shooting Bella a wink before teleporting to the other room. I could hear her cooing at the children from my place and smiled.

"Are we almost done here? The others will be waiting and I want to make sure we're back here for the reception before the rain kicks off." I reminded them.

"I found it!" Alice shouted as she rounded the corner holding a dainty hairpin. It was adorned with light blue stones in the shape of flowers with smaller white and yellow stones at the center. They looked like Forget-Me-Nots. "Let's pin these bangs back and...done!" She shouted. "How are we on time?" She asked the others in the room.

"We're here!" I heard from the front door. "Car's waiting, we're all ready. How's our beautiful bride?!" I heard Emily's voice shout as she waddled her way over to us. She was roughly 6 months pregnant now and absolutely glowing.

"Oh my goodness, Vie! You look breathtaking!" Gushed Rachelle.

"Violet! That dress looks stunning! You look gorgeous, sweety!" Rebecca said from beside her twin sister. I blushed at their kind remarks and looked myself over in the mirror as the other ladies filled in the spacious bedroom.

The dress was a pretty off-white, almost cream color. It was a halter type dress with lace over the bodice in a soft floral pattern. I had on matching gloves that went up a little higher than my elbows. It was a mermaid style bottom and gave me a nice silhouette. I had been opposed to the dress at first, proffering something simple. Honestly, I wanted whichever was the first dress I saw so I could get out of shopping. I could marry Jacob in a knapsack and be content! However, Alice had pushed for us to find the perfect dress. Between her and Geneveve whisking me away to France to shop, I had no choice. But I was grateful to them both. It was indeed beautiful.

"I think we're all ready here. Let me just get the kids dressed and-"

"No need. Our petit prince et princesse are ready. Their wonderful Tante Gen came prepared with their little dress and suit. Although, I am certain this one might be needing a change of clothes or two before the vows are even spoken." She joked, doing her best to handle my boy who tried his best to get out of Gen's hands and towards myself. I laughed.

"I see you, sweety. I'm coming."

"Oh no, no. We can handle this little guy. We have to get going, come on." I looked from Alice to my boy who had stopped his fussing. He was being entertained by one of his cousins. His human cousins. I eyed Bella who nodded to me before she encouraged Nessie to help out. She had been a big help, keeping an eye on my children while their human cousins played with them. While Aria tended to be more mindful of the two twins, between her and Nessie, they had better chances of persuading my infant son to behave.

"Come on, come on, come on! I can't wait for the others to see you!" Squealed Kim.

"Wait! This ones on my bladder! I'll be right back!" Emily shouted as she waddled down the hall and to the left.

"Where are you going?!" I heard Leah call out from somewhere in the parking area in front of the house. I just laughed. I was suddenly being ushered towards the exit, nearly tripping over the train of my dress when I turned to scold Alice.

"We have everything you need, get, get!" She urged.

"Alice, my children aren't things!" I scolded back, only mildly annoyed. "Hey!" I laughed when I felt her pinch my side lightly.

"If we're late and we are hit with rain, I'm blaming you!"

"Oh please, I know you know it won't," I stopped myself from continuing, remembering my very 'in the dark' sister-in-law and her very human children were in our vicinity.

With Rebecca's children all back at La Push, we had grown worried over them. Would the increased number of vampires be an issue? Would their presence activate their werewolf genes like it did for Jacob and his pack mates? We were hoping that the fact that Becca's children were so young still would work in our favor and delay any fur from sprouting on them. We were being careful, nonetheless, and kept an eye on them the whole time they had been here.

"Wait! The train!" I heard multiple people shout as their hands shot out toward me before I could even turn to sit in the car. I grinned sheepishly at the people lifting the train of my dress to set it inside the car without dirtying it or slamming the car door on it.

"Sorry, there's no way I'm going to remember to keep an eye on that." I laughed nervously. The ladies around me gave me deadpanned looks, shaking their heads.

"And this is what I've been having to deal with." Alice sighed. "I will see you all over there!" She chirped happily before taking off.

"Ready to go sis?" Rachelle asked happily as she shimmied into the spot next to me.

"Of course, she's ready! Look at her!" Rebecca gushed. "Oh Jacob is going to flip!" I laughed at that as I was now sandwiched between the two sisters.

It was a quick ride to where we were going to have the ceremony take place. Mine and Jacob's home was only just a short walk to the clearing behind the lake. I thought it would be beautiful. Jacob had agreed. Although there was a lot of pushback from our relatives, given it was hard for wheels to get through. My brothers had been oh so very helpful in arranging a temporary trail for our human friends.

I could see the pew from where we were parking, the pretty white arch that went over it was adorned with vines, flowers and small fairy lights. The benches and chairs were the same used for Bella and Edward's wedding. The only difference was the flowers. This time around, we went with dark reds, greens and navy blues. I spotted Jacob's court before I spotted him. My three brothers were there, along with Seth, Embry, Quil and Sam.

I found it so funny to see the wolf boys toying with their bow ties and pulling at their collars. I heard Emily's soft chuckle as she spotted Sam smacking at Quil and Embry who pulled on their ties too much and they came undone. Jacob was talking to Edward. I could see he kept biting at his lip and cracked his fingers. It was obvious he was anxious. I was too. We were both so ready to get this over with. We were much too excited to be husband and wife already. I couldn't help the smile on my lips at the site of him.

"Easy, sweetheart. Almost there." I heard one of Jacob's sisters whisper. I just chuckled. Alice's car was already parked and she was motioning to us from the makeshift isle she had made from the forest green carpet.

"Ready?" Rose smiled at me, getting out from the driver side and opening our door. I nodded eagerly to her. I exited the car after allowing Becca to exit and took the hand that was outstretched to me. As I exited, I looked up and smiled at Carlisle. The man had always been a father to me.

"Violette, you look beautiful." I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I whispered out, my throat clogging up.

"Okay people! Do you hear that?! That's the music we practiced to! Let's go! Okay, okay! Ladies! Let's take our places!" Alice clapped her hands before she began to direct the girls to their spots.

Leah and Kim walked over to Gen, each one taking a baby from her. Leah took Logan and I chuckled as I saw her doing her best to keep him away from her loose hair and clothing. She was holding a pillow away from him for now, the rings balanced on there. Kim was going to hold Aria who was being a good girl, too busy looking at all the new sites to focus on the flower basket in Kim's hand. Renesmee was right next to Kim, smiling at the human as she bounced in place with her own flower basket.

"Ready, Ari?" the little hybrid girl asked the toddler.

"Da!" She suddenly shouted, pointing to where she spotted Jacob.

"Yeah! Our daddies are over there!"

"Da?" I turned to my boy who began to turn to look to his sister before looking around, trying to spot his dad, too.

"Okay, let's hurry before these two learn to walk to their dad, or poof to him." Leah grumbled nervously, still shuffling my boy with the pillow.

"Poof to him? They're babies! They can't crawl that fast!" Rebecca laughed. The rest of us did too, nervously. We didn't know the extent of my kids abilities, I wasn't ruling out anything.

"Okay, you here. You go first... okay and you over here! And Violet, you at the end with Carlisle. Okay! Ready!" Alice turned, nodding to Billy who was at the pew. He was going to be the one to marry us under the Quilluete traditions. With our own European ones mixed into it as well. The music started and I saw the crowd hush. Humans, Vampires and Werewolves alike, all coexisting for this moment. I could cry if I wasn't so happy and excited.

I waited until it was my turn to walk and I felt Carlisle's grip on my arm tighten briefly in comfort. I saw Leah begin to walk next, the people cooing at Logan's little outfit, him enjoying the attention by pointing and cooing. I straightened up and took a step forward when I saw Nessie and Kim go next. Nessie was tossing pretty red rose petals while Kim would place some in Aria's hand who was quick to follow her cousin's lead by tossing her little bunch to the ground and laughing. I began to walk right after them and many Ood and Ahhd as I walked by them.

I felt my cheeks warm at the attention. I began to bite my lip out of nervousness when I made eye contact with Jacob. I couldn't help the tiny chuckle that left my lips, smiling at him. His mouth was slightly open, eyes only slightly widened, but pupils dilated. I saw his groomsmen and my bride's maids notice the look he had and chuckle. Bella nudged him discretely, not that it worked, causing her to laugh a little more. It took Edward leaning down to whisper to get his attention.

"Huh?!" He turned to look at him, surprised. "Oh, um... right." I saw his cheeks redden as he cleared his throat. I heard Carlisle laugh next to me.

"Jacob." Carlisle nodded to him as we reached him. "Violet," he let go of my arm to hold my hand. "I know you'll take good care of each other." Carlisle smiled at us before he took my hand and placed it in Jacob's. We both smiled at Carlisle, nodding. I couldn't bear to speak, knowing I needed to collect myself emotionally for what was to come. Jacob helped me kneel in front of Billy before taking his place by me.

"You look so, so beautiful." Jacob whispered to me as he fixed the veil that was clipped to my hair. Before I could respond, Billy spoke.

"He's right, you know." I smiled shyly at him. "Jacob, Violet. It goes without saying that I know you two were meant for one another. Soul mates. Imprints. Whatever you want to call it. There's no one out there better for either of you." I smiled, biting my lip to hide the laugh that wanted to bubble out in the process. He gave a wink at us and I let the chuckle out at the same time Jacob did.

"Niiiiccceee." We turned to look at Paul who was quickly smacked by Sue not so discreetly from Jacob's side. The crowd laughed, Billy smiling and yet giving his other future son-in-law the stink eye.

"We, as people of the Quileute, are honored to have you, Violette, join our family and culture. And with your and Jacob's union, a new bond and new era starts. The past, while a foundation for our future, is meant to help us grown. Never to deter us or hold us back from advancing towards a better future." I saw Billy turn, nodding his head towards Sue who stepped forward. "We wish to honor both wife and groom by integrating both sides' traditions, chosen by our couple today." Continued Billy as Sue approached our kneeling selves.

Sue smiled as she approached Jacob and myself, a jar of red and yellow paint in one hand as she used the other hand to bunch her dress up with a woven scarf. She was right by us now and she asked that Jacob and I face each other, still knealing. Billy had mentioned this was typically a tradition held at big events, I couldn't remember the specifics at this moment. I just remember Jacob saying he used to love the "Face-painter" duties his mother used to hold. That job went to Sue after his mom's passing, but he loved the memories it brought all the same. When he asked if I minded inducting that into our ceremony, I was overjoyed and agreed.

I felt Sue place one hand over my head and then move it to Jacob before she dipped her middle finger in the paint. She proceeded to move to Jacob, painting by his ear intricate designs. I smiled at him as we stared at one another. I had seen the pictures from when he was a kid, different shapes meant different things. I'd seen many sharp pointed shapes before. Squares, lines, triangles. This time, the design consisted of mostly swirls and circles.

Sue finished her red and yellow art work and smiled at Jacob. His design ran from his ear, extending into his jawline, and down to his ear. The artwork only accentuated by his beautiful skin tone. I saw Sue clean her hand on the rag before turning to look and smile at me. She offered me similar designs, using the opposite colors as Jacob to do the same designs she had done to him. When she was done, she turned to Jake, handing him a smaller pot of blue paint and nodding to him. He smiled at her in thanks and took it. I hadn't seen the tiny jar until that moment. He dipped his finger in it and smiled at me, but I could see the grin that he fought as he leaned forward. His breath warmed my skin as he closed in on me, face closer to my neck now. I felt his usually warm fingers, run the cold paint against my neck. It had only been a few seconds but he was done. My design on my right side and Jacob's on the left, facing the crowd as they all gushed.

Jacob and I stayed facing each other. Our eyes raking over one another. I was surprised that no one's thoughts were pummeling into my own despite the amount of people present. I was too consumed with this moment facing Jacob. My body on autopilot, I listened to the queues I was given by Billy as he spoke to the crowd or to Jacob or to me, or to us both. I could tell that it was the same for Jacob. His focus was solely on me as mine was on him. Despite both of our smiles, and occasional bashful grins, we both sported teary eyes. Both fighting to keep our eyes dry and prevent any of the paint from running.

At one point, we were told to hold hands. I'd noticed there was some decorated rope around us both as well as a decorated cape or blanket. I wasn't too concerned. I was too focused on the part I was most anxious for. Jacob was the first to tear his eyes away from me to look to his dad who also smiled at us teary eyed. I looked at my hands as Jacob turned to our little man who was carried by Leah. Some negotiating with our infant, and the boy released the ring from his tiny fist and handed it to his dad before he was moved away back with our wedding party.

"Vie," Jacob stopped to clear his throat, taking hold of my hand again. "Violette, I can't tell you how often I've dreamed of this moment. Or how much I looked forward to me being able to proudly say you're mine and I'm yours, officially, or lawfully." He nodded his head back. "The guys can attest to this, if you ask." That earned him a chuckle from the crowd. "But honestly, this is just a formality. You've had my heart in your hand from the moment I stared into yours. The more I spent time with you the more I knew I had to make you love me as much I love you. And now that we're here. Violette, Violet, Vie.... I can't wait to tell the world you're wife, my soul, my hear. My every breath. I love you, baby."

I had to look up for a second, fluttering my eyes to fight the tears and prevent them from falling down my cheeks as he put the wedding band on my finger, joining his mother's ring. I felt Jacob's finger glide ride under my eye, catching a tear that managed to make it through my elongated lashes. I laughed when I saw there was one trying to roll down his cheek to. I reached forward and did the same for him. I wanted to lean forward and do the same for him. I saw Sue approach again, this time just with the blue paint. Jacob wasn't advised to wear a ring. His shifts would cause the ring to burst. We didn't want that. Jacob had insisted he would get a tattoo on his ring finger for me despite me saying it wasn't necessary. Old Quil had just winked at Jacob, telling him he knew a guy. Another member of their tribe council, who had done the tattoos that the boys sported.

"Jacob, I can't say that I knew I was looking for you specifically that night, but Jake... I was looking for you." Our families laughed. "I can't say I regret anything that has led to us meeting. To us bonding. You, the babies. You're the only thing in this world that keeps my heart beating and my blood pumping. I can't wait to spend eternity with you. I can't see myself without you by my side. You really do complete me, Jake. I love you." I told him, smiling happily. By this point, we both had a few tears going down our cheeks. The now dried paint, thankfully not budging. I took Jacob's hand and dipped a finger in the paint as he and Sue had. I painted a circle around his ring finger before drawing a line straight down across his palm and to his pulse point, where I drew a larger circle with a dot at the center of it.

"It is with great pleasure. That I now pronounce you husband, and wife. Mr Jacob Black, you may now kiss Mrs. Violette Black." Jacob wasted no time, taking my face in his massive hands, his painted hand only making contact with his fingertips, before he brought our faces together in a kiss. This kiss was long, but gentle, and hold a promise of forever for us both. This wasn't the end for either of us. This wasn't no, 'Game Over.' This was just the beginning for us both. For Jacob, myself, and our children. Our family. This was the start our Happily Ever After for the most Incompatible, Compatible, Uncompatible, couple ever.    .

A/N: So I decided against an Epilogue. I thought it would be best to end this ambiguously yet sweetly. Leave their future as a family up to you guys. I hope you aren't too disappointed. I did promise to end this before the year and here we are. Happy New Year and Happy Ever After to the couple that took a decade to have their ending lol Thank you all for the love and support you have given me and this story. You have kept me going more than you all know. Wishing you all joy and happiness this New Year! Happy 2023

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

746K 24.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
506K 18.1K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...
108K 2.2K 22
The Big Three gods, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon, swore an oath to not create any more half-blood children, as they were to become far too powerful. Unf...
444K 27.9K 92
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...