The Dragon Witch (The Owl Hou...

WordsByNico által

Y/N Najera always was an outsider. He was obsessed with fantasy, writing and especially videogames and he had... Több

Bio.
Welcome to the boiling Isles
Prison Riot and Important Decisions
There's Work To Be Done
A Fake Quest
A Weird Dream
The Owl House Shorts: Incorrect Quotes #1
Abominations seem fun
Well, that was a mistake.
Boiling Storm
What the curse?!
Co(n)vention?
You did what now?
The Owl House Shorts: Incorrect Quotes #2
Getting a House to move.
Demon Hunters are annoying
"What am I?"
Let's go to the library!
Nightly Bonding Over Danger
The Owl House Shorts#3: The Last Apple Blood
A Completely Normal Day
Yn's totally fun day
Helping Out A Friend
Lies and Detention
Let's go watch some Sports!
The Bat Queen's Trials
A short hang out with the Blights
A conversation with Nhil
A book fair!
King the Author
Luz needs a new spell.
New Spells
The Common Mold Is No Joke.
New Life, New School
The Owl House Shorts: Incorrect Quotes#3
Getting Luz Out of Detention...Again.
A Carnival
Being shrunk sucks
Burning Memories
Memory Deepdiving
It's time for prom!
School Dance of Horrors
It's Sports Season!
Oh, wow. Sports.
A field trip to the Emperor
Things just got worse
We need to get them back
The Emperor
The Owl House Shorts: Incorrect Quotes #4
Getting used to the new Life
Selkidomus and a new acquaintance
We're getting expelled?!
We're getting back into school.
Let's learn something about the past.
New informations
Sparring Match
Meeting Momma Clawthorne
Two Cursed Beasts
Let's Go to the library!...The second.
Ruins and Diaries
Nightly Training
Palisman Adoption Day
The Owl House Shorts: Incorrect Quotes #5
Allies for a moment
Almost Alone Day
Meeting an Old Friend
Owl Mama adopts weird demon
Hooty's helping out
New Relationships
Luz is sick, let's get some Titan's Blood
My First QnA! So ask away, my friends!
The Lake is a Lie
QnA Answers!
Two Dragons
The Owl House Shorts: Incorrect Quotes #6
Getting Back Home...Well kinda
Helping Out some new Friends
Coven Parade!
you know what time it is? A little QnA!
QnA Answers the Second!
His own little Training Arc
Time Travel is real!
Dragons and Betrayal
Owl Mama's Advice
A step into the right direction
New Friends
How to wake him up
The Ashen Hollow
Little Questions for y'all
Authors Note - About the state of my Stories
You know what time it is? QNA! QNA!
You know what time it is? QNA! QNA! (answers)
Facts about the Characters

A Failed Plan

935 29 26
WordsByNico által

Follies at the Coven Day Parade PT.2

◈◈◈

Luz and Eda sat on a rooftop, carefully overlooking the ongoing parade.
"It's almost time" Luz whispered, aber looking down at her watch, while Eda looked around.

"Is that our float?!" Eda asked in disbelief, when she spotted a larger Emperor Belos effigy.

"Not Bad right?" Luz asked, snoring under her mask.

Inside the float sat Yn with Scylla in his lap, while King and Hooty controlled the float. They pulled some levers, making the float wink and finger gun at the audience, causing them to cheer in response.

"It's a Work of Art!" One of the bystanders yelled out teary eyed.

"That was our signal", Luz urged and Eda stood up next to her.

"Let's get moving", the older witch said and jumped from the roof.

"Okay", Luz said and took several attempts to get down, before just cowering on the roof with a yelp. "Uhm, I can't get down"

◈◈◈

Kikimora boredly controlled the float of the bard coven and looked at her watch, counting down the seconds.

◈◈◈

Yn, King and Hooty were looking at Hootys watch, which he wore on his tongue and the three of them began to count down; "Four, three, two-" Yn pulled a lever, launching fireworks from the float, making Raine gasp.

The firework exploded into the world "BELOS MORE LIKE BOO-LOS", causing the crowd to gasp and Raine to look up with an unimpressed expression.

"Should we, uh, do something about this", a coven scout asked from beside Kikimora. She looked at them.

"Yes, of course you Hangnails! I command all of you to investigate"

The scouts run off and Eda and Luz became visible behind the Bard Floa, before setting off smoke glyphs, engulfing Kikimora and Raine's float. Luz ran up to Kikimora and picks her up.

"And scoop!"

"Ooh! I cannot believe we are being taken against our will. What sayeth you, fiend?" Kikimora yelled out.

"Uh! That's right! I, Hecate, will whisk you away to my kingdom of mirrors and snakes" Luz yelled.

Amity, who was in the parade crowd, recognized Luz's voice and facepalmed
while letting out an exasperated sigh.

Luz looked at Kikimora, looked at her with an unimpressed expression. "Hey, come on. I didn't knowI had to
prepare lines." She whispered, not noticing Raine, who walked up behind her, ready to cast a spell. Luckily they were interrupted by Eda, used a plant glyph to tie Raine up in vines. She slinged Raine over her shoulder.

"Knock it off, you two. Let's get crackin", Eda Said and disappeared with an invisibility glyph.

"Right" Luz ,likewise, used a glyph to disappear.

"Mission success, Hooty! Now, how do we get outta here?" King asked, after watching Eda and Luz disappear.

"We're gonna have to be sneaky." Hooty uses his elongated body to lift the effigy of Belos. "Hi! It's me! Your good buddy Belos! Worship me!"

"Kill that monstrosity!" A coven scout yelled out

"It's too ugly now" another one said.

Hooty laughed. "Not the first time I've heard that!" Under Hooty's control, the effigy began hopping away. Several scouts give chase. "Hoo-hoo-ho0-hoot! Ha!"

"King, Hooty, I'll go after Luz. I have to make sure, that she doesn't fuck up", Yn said and with that he used that the Scouts were distracted by Hooty to climbt out the float and the sat down on his staff, flying up and after Luz. But he didn't come far. A vine wrapped around his staff, pulling him down into an alley way. He grunted when he made contact with the ground. The impact made him drop his staff and when he reached for a it a vine wrapped around his legs, pulling him Up.

"What do we have here", Terra Snapdragon said as she lifted Yn to her face. "One of our troublemakers. You'll make a fine prisoner" she smirked at him, making Yn growl deeply. His eyes began to glow a little and a Cloud of smoke left his lips, but before he could do anything vines wrapped around his neck and mouth. "Now don't try anything dumb. Or this will end poorly"

◈◈◈

Eda and Raine reappeared in an alley just as the scouts passed. Eda undoes the vines tying Raine. "Raine, I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Eda? What're you doing here?" They asked shocked and confused.

"I had to make sure you were okay after that fight with Darius and Eber."

Raine tilted their head in confusion as they looked at Eda with a raised eyebrow. "What fight?"

Eda carefully reached out for Raine. "It was just a few weeks ago. I was with you..."

Raine grabbed Eda's Hand and lowered it. "Eda, I spent the last month sick in bed. And we....we haven't spoken in years." They said, making Eda gasp in shock.
"Listen, I don't know what you want with me. But I'm Head of a Coven now. And I can't associate with wild witches anymore. So move aside."

Eda looked away, hurt by Raine but she didn't let this Stop her. She dropped a plant glyph and stepped on it, forming a Wall of vines behind her. "No. I'm not leaving till l get through to you"

Raine sighed and summoned their Violine. "Fine. We can do this the hard way."
They both stared eachother down as they got ready to fight.

◈◈◈

With Kikimora in her Arms Luz ram down an alley..Hooty could be heard
laughing in the distance.
"Oh, my gosh, it's working! It's actually working!"

Kikimora looked at herself merbously "We're visible? We need to disappear
again", She urged "If we're caught, she will end us!"

"Who will end us?" Luz questioned and the ground cracked, with giant plant carrying Terra emerging from them. Luz and Kikimora hide
behind a cart.

"Head Witch of the Plant Coven, Terra Snapdragon." Kikimora Said as Luz peeked out from behind the cart to see Yn dangling next to Terra, squirming around. Luz gasped.

"Yn!" She whispered, when she felt a claw against her leg. She looked down in confusion to see Scylla, looking up at her worriedly.

◈◈◈

The effigy of Belos, controlled by now only Hooty, was still being chased by the Coven Scouts.
"Law is meaningless! Stealing is legal now", Hooty yelled as an explosion went off. Now he was chasing the scouts "I am your god!"

◈◈◈

"Oh, my word. Where could Kiki have gone? Such a valued member of the coven must be found post haste!" Terra said in a worried tone as a fly buzzes past her. "Have you seen
her little fly?" Terra crushed the fly. "Guess not. You should come out now, I have your friend" She yelled out, as Yn burned through the vines. But the moment he was free new vines wrapped around him.

"O, I hope you'll get through this Yn" Luz muttered and picked up Scylla, before using an invisibility glyph to disappear and running away.

Terra sighed. "What a shame that Kikimora would disappear...and right before her promotion." She Said, smirking evily.

Kikimora let out a yelp and Luz ran over a bottle, making it fall.

"All the missions she would have led, the shiny new badge, the respect. Ah, well. Guess we'll have to fine someone else!" Terra shot a spiked vine towards Luz and Kikimora's position. At the last moment, the vine stops, held back by an abomination. Luz and
Kikimora reappear and run off.

"Hmm. Another pest..." Terra said and destroyed the abomination. "Well, looks like your friend have enough faith in their plan and in you, that they leave you alone, Najera" She said smirking and looked over to Yn, who glared at her.

◈◈◈

Luz just kept running with Kikimora in her arms and Scylla in her head.. Amity ran up to meet them, making Luz gasp. "Sweet Potato How did
you know?"

"Book 5, chapter 8, Azura pretends to kidnap Hecate" Amity just simply began

"During the ice festival to save her from the wizard clan", Luz finished excitedly "You remembered my favorite part."

"Yes", Amity answered "but right now I just want to keep my girlfriend from being sent to the Conformatorium.....again." She used her magic to form an abomination
skateboard, which they hopped on and used to escape from Terra.

◈◈◈

"Please. Rainestorm stop it." Eda pleased as she dodged Rainea magical Blasts.

"I don't want to hurt you, Eda. But you're not giving me much of a choice." Raine said, preparing another attack.

"Come on, Raine! I know when you're going easy on me."

"I-" They Groaned and Cast another spell, which Eda dodged. She slapped an invisibility glyph onto herself and dashed towards Raine. Getting visible again, as she blocked an attack from them.

"Did you forget this too?" She pulled out a cassette player and played a
recording of them performing 'Raine's Rhapsody' together.

Raine grunted in annoyance. 'Why won't you just leave me alone?" They questioned, before sending out a blast that knocked Eda to the ground. "For old time's sake, I'll give you one last
chance. Move... please." But Eda shook her head no.
"So be it."

"I think I heard something over here!" A voice rang out and another chimed in;

"Head Witch! Are you there?"

"Surround the area!"

Eda looked in shock and frantically searched for another invisibility glyph, but couldn't find one on her. Raine noticed one on the ground and grabbed it before hesitantly handimg it to Eda..

"Go home. Maybe travel for a bit. Just don't contact me again. I work for the Emperor, after all" They said, turning away from Eda.

"Head Witch!" Another voice called out and Eda used the glyph to disappear, as a group of three Scouts came around a corner.

"Head Witch! Are you hurt?"

"No not badly", They replied, wiping away a tear before turning away. "Let's get back to the Parade"

◈◈◈

Terra dragged Yn behind her as she moved in the direction Amity and Luz went. Yn grunted everytime He was dragged over an uneven part of the ground. That went on for a while until Terra moved him up to her face again, moving the vines away from his mouth.

"Now tell me, pest, what exactly is your plan?"

But Yn just glared at her and pressed his lips into a vine line. He wouldn't tell her anything. No matter what.

"Well, I guess that it doesn't matter. You'll be brought to the Emperor regardless"

That's when Yn breath out a Cloud of light, blinding Terra for a brief Moment, allowing him to free himself and Ran away. But sadly Terra recovered to fast and sent vines after him, that grabbed him.

"Shit", Yn muttered, "that normally works"

"I'm losing my patience with you, pest", Terra said angrily, when a fireball hit her, making her drop Yn. Both of them looked into the direction it came from, and saw a hodded figure with a mask standing on a roof. They jumped down and landed in between Yn and Terra.

"Run to your friends", the masked figure said with a distorted voice, "I can't beat her but I can buy you time"

And Yn didn't think twice. He swiftly stood up, ignored the sharp pain in his legs - the last vines that wrapped around his legs had thorns that pierced his skin - and ran after Luz and Amity. As he looked back for a moment he noticed a faint red lighty coming from under his saviors hood. But he just shook his head and continued to run.

◈◈◈

Luz, Amity, and Kikimora made their
way across the bonesborough dock, towards Kikimoras Hand Dragon

"Okay, Kikimora. Princess here will get you back to your family in Palm Stings by morning. She's a good girl, and I'm sorry to say goodbye, but Bump couldn't keep her at his place anymore." Luz setsKikinmora onto Princess. "Isn't it great? You'll
see everyone at the reunion, and when you return, you can brag about your daring escape! You're walking proof that you don't have to chose between worlds!"

Kikimora sighed. "You've been such a help to me, human. You really are a kind person... and an utter
fool" She yelled and began laughing evily.

"What?" Luz asked, taking a few steps back. Scylla, still sitting on Luz"s head, hissed angrily at Kikimora.

"Palm Stings can burn for all I care! You heard Terra. They want to promote me! Me!"

"She could have been lying." Amity reasoned, only earning a shrug from Kikimora.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take. Maybe as a thank you l could give Belos a few gifts. A troublemaking human and- Ah." She looked at Amity. "You're the little firestarter from Eclipse Lake." The Hand Dragon slammed on of it's wing down on Luz and Amity, who used an invisibility Glyph to get away.

The Dragon went to attack a second time. Amity formed a fire fire spell, while Luz slammed down an ice glyph.

"Amity now!" Luz called out, and they used their spells together to created a steaming mist, that they used to run away. The hand dragon flew up behind them, and began to follow Luz and Amity.

The two girls swiftly turned around and Amity created an abomination glove in which Luz slapped an ice glyph. But before they could to anything something else shot the dragon from the sky; the hand dragon fell onto the dock and a second later Yn landed on it, with flaming clouds escaping his mouth in frantic breaths. His claw was balled up into a fist and the dragon Had a bleeding wound on it's neck.

"You know", Yn said and jumped off the dragon. His eyes where glowing orange as he walked towards Luz and Amity, "this whole mission was a total disaster and I am tired"

"Yn", Luz called out smiling and Ran towards him, pulling him into a hug. "You escaped Terra!"

"With help", he said as Luz pulled away and Scylla jumped over on Yns head. "Hey girl", he said with a smile and softly scratched her.

"But how did you just punch Kikimora out of the Sky?" Amity asked and let her glove disappear.

"I don't know", Yn said and held his head. "I was running this direction and then I saw the Hand Dragon flying and then...I blacked Out. The next Thing I know is how I punch that that excuse for a dragon and land on it afterwards. But that doesn't matter now. We should go"

"Agreed!" Luz said and the three turned to go, but were stopped when the hand dragon and Kikimora emerged from the Boiling sea, destroying Part of the Docks in the process.

"Thank you, Luz. For all your Help" Kikimora Said and the dragon went to attack again, but stopped when vines shout out from the sea and tied it down.

Luz and Amity gasped, while Yn just glared.

"Oh Kiki", Terra said. She emerged from the Boiling sea as Well and smirked at her. "Try not to her ahead of yourself." Her plants moved her towards the docks and she stepped into the wood. "The Emperor has a great many Plans. But causing a Riot by hurting a bunch of children is Not one of them"

"You're one to talk", Yn hissed, crossing his arms defensively in front of his chest.

"Terra! Shouldn't you be Babysitting the bard?" Kikimora asked nervously

"I wasn't sent here to watch over Raine. I was here to watch over you" Terra said and freed Kikimora from the vines. "The Promotion is real. You just Had to prove your dedication"

"Did I pass?" Kikimora asked excitedly.

"Unfortunately yes", Terra said with a sigh and Kikimora let out a happy squeal.

"So? What's the Promotion? Who's under my command? What do I get?"

Terra bowed down to Kikimora and smirked at her. "You get to live" She groaned when Fireworks went of in the distance. "Time to head Back" Terra wrapped Kikimora and the Handdragon into vines before pulling them into the sea. She stepped towards the water herself and looked Back at Luz and Yn.
"The Emperor Looks forward to Meeting you two again, Human, Hybrid. Until then, Happy Coven day" She wrapped herself into vines and disappeared into the sea.

Luz and Amity sighed and fell to their knees, where happily looked over to her girlfriend.
"Amity, Amity, Amity. You saved me! How can I make it up to you?"

"Maybe you tell me about this?" Amity Said and pulled out Luz's Phone, making her gasp and Look away nervously.
"Don't worry. I haven't watched it. But... you did finish the portal door. You did see yourmom.....And..... it looks like it didn't go well."

Yn looked back at the two decided he had to sit down as well. So Scylla formed into her staff Form, allowing Yn to sit down on her.

"I'm sorry." Luz apologized.

"I know this situation is crazy" Amity Said, "and I'm okay taking things one day at a time. But, I can't help if I don't know what's going on."

"You just looked so hopeful. You were even learning Spanish. And i thought if I helped out Kikimora, maybe there'd be hope for me." Luz Said.

"Tell me what happened", Amity placed Luz's Phone in her Hand.

Luz took a deep breath before speaking; "Okay. So, I had finished the door. But it didn't look like the normal portal. I must have missed something. We opened it and..." Luz continues talking as she, Yn, and Amity made their way back to the parade.

◈◈◈

Back at the Parade, Coven scouts hose down the now flaming effigy of Belos as King and Hooty were escapim into the crowd, giggling to each other.
Kikimora, Raine, and Terra stood on a podium in.front of a crowd.

Eda, Luz,.Amity, King, Yn and Hooty watched from a rooftop.

Kikimora began speaking to the crown "Um, hank you, Bonesborough, for joining us during this year's Coven Day Parade. This year is extra special
because the Emperor himself has an announcement to make." A massive projection of Emperor Belos appeared
behind the podium.

"Thank you, everyone. Together we are perfecting the Coven System as the Titan intended. The Day of Unity will be in exactly one month, when the tile is at it's lowest and the moon obscures the sun. At that time, we will journey to the head of the isles, and there, the worthy shall inherit a utopia free of wild magic." Belos explained, making the crowd gasps.

"Free of wild magic" King questioned, "How's he supposed to do that?"

"I only see two Options", Yn said, "He either forces literally everyone into a coven on that day, now escape..."

"And the second Option?" Amity questioned.

"He strips everyone, except for a select few, of all their magic, killing everyone who he doesn't deem worthy", Yn growled.

"There is one more thing I'd like to share with you. I've always hidden my face, out of fear. But because of your support, I can finally take off this
mask." Belos continued his speech and Eda spit off the roof.

"So phony. He's just trying to distract
us from his crazy utopia talk! Too bad it won't work."

Belos removes his mask, revealing the face of a normal looking man, only that je had a Green scar in his face.
"Thank you, Boiling Isles."

The crowd began to cheer.

◈◈◈

Willow and Gus, were in Willows Room, watching the parade on Willow's scroll. They gasp, but
quickly become unimpressed.
"meh."

◈◈◈

"Happy Coven Day, everyone!" Belos said and His projection exploded into fireworks.
The crowd began chanting Belos' name.

"Is...Belos planning something", Amity asked and worriedly looked at Luz, "And why did he say he's going to meet you again? Didn't you already meet him? What else don't I know? What's gonna happen?"

"I-I'm not sure. But for now... we'll take things one day at a time." Luz pulled Amity into a hug.

◈◈◈

Tabitha stepped into her room and threw away her cloak, put her mask onto her desk and looked at her reflection. She looked about as bad as she felt. Going out sick and fightin a coven head wasn't the best Idea she ever had... And still, something pushed her to move out and help, when Yn got into Trouble... And for a reason she couldn't name, she acted in that impulse.
"Damn it" she hissed to herself. All of that was only Happening because Flayre talked her into feeling like this, because that stupid dragon made her feel worthy of actual friends and because she had to meet Yn in that stupid Special Dimension!

A knock in her door pulled her out of her thoughts.
"Yes?" She said with a hoarse voice and Terra stepped in, holding a Cup. Immediatly Tabitha hid her mask behind her back and took a few steps away from the mirror.
"Oh, Terra... What a surprise"

"Hello Tabitha", Terra said calmly and smiled at her. "Belos wanted me to look how you're doing. It's a shame that you weren't able to visit the Parade"

"Yes it really is" Tabitha just coldly said as Terra stepped towards her desk and put the cup down.

"Well, I still have lot's to do, so I'm going to leave you now", Terra said and stepped towards the door. But sie didn't leave before throwing a Look at Tabitha that Said 'I know'

After Terra left the Room, Tabitha dropped into her bed and let out a big sigh.

"I'll be in so much trouble"

◈◈◈

And this Wraps up The Coven day Parade! I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I'll see you next time.

Oh, Ps: I want to use this opportunity to tell you Guys that I started yet another Story; a Telltales The Walking Dead x Male Reader one. So I'd be happy to see soem of you over there, If you're interested of course.

But enough Talk, byyeeee

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

13.8K 325 11
Luz had to go home at the end of summer, excited to come back to the Boiling Isles next summer... But things back in the human realm don't go as plan...
114K 2.6K 22
[Owl House x Male! Reader] "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." [Y/n] Vadas, known to many as a cynical punk with attitude problems and the best friend...
50.8K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
10.1K 286 22
*not my art found on google* *not my characters they belong to Dana and the crew* Luz and Amity are leaving for the holidays and Gus has been chosen...