Rise of the teenage mutant ni...

By superheroleslie

Adopted by senior Hueso, a 14 year old yokai who has spent most of her life in the hidden city finally meets... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: meeting the turtles
Chapter 2: bug busters
Chapter 3: meeting april and splinter
Chapter 4: the gumbus
Chapter 5: Mrs. cuddles
Chapter 6: al be back
Chapter 7: Karaoke night
Chapter 8: pizza pit
Chapter 9: Hot soup: the game
Chapter 10: Evil league of mutants
Chapter 11: A bad day
Chapter 12: A good day
Chapter 13: bullhop
Chapter 14: Shadow of evil
Extra: making out
Chapter 15: Portal jacked
Chapter 16: warren and hypno, sitting in a tree
Chapter 17: Sparring partner
Chapter 18: You got served
Chapter 19: how to make enemies and people bend to your will
Chapter 20: Training (short chapter)
Chapter 21: Mystic library
The names in Leslie's phone
Leslie's name in their phone
Chapter 22: Man vs sewer
Chapter 23: the mutant menace
Chapter 24: Snow day
Chapter 25: Cloak and swaggart
Chapter 26: Jupiter Jim Ahoy
Leslie's relationships with the turtles
Chapter 27: insane in the mama train
Chapter 28: End game
Chapter 30: Breaking purple
Chapter 31: Repairin the Baron
Chapter 32: Pizza puffs

Chapter 29: Many unhappy returns

56 0 0
By superheroleslie

The mystic shredder armor was going totally haywire.

" Stand strong! The shredder will show no mercy!" Splinter said exclaimed.

" you betrayed me? I thought we were partners" Draxum gasped.

" Ha! That's what we wanted you to think. After we assembled the dark armor, we needed a being of great mystic power to energize it and being the shredder to life. The dark armor consumed your life force. And now it will destroy your body!" Foot lieutenant explained.

" oof" I said.

A pink portal thingy opened up and foot recruit came out of it " senseis! My fury is unbridled and ready for-".

She saw the shredder.

"*gasps* you resurrected shredder without me?".

I scoffed " right, don't you just hate when that happens?".

She nodded " oh, totally".

While the portal was still opened, draxum's made his escape with the little power he had.

" I wanna say I feel prepared, but my chattering teeth won't let me" Donnie said quite scared.

Shredder started coming towards us and the foot started chanting " Shred! Shred! Shred!".

The shredder then turned its attention to the foot and started chasing after them " Don't shred! Don't shred!".

He then got ahold of them and started pounding them.

Splinter upon that " such blind rage. And going after his own. That makes no sense".

"Thanks for doing the dirty work for us, big up, shreddy!" Leo exclaimed.

I lightly slapped Leo upside the head and glared at him.

Me and splinter: Not now, blue/Leo!

" what? I thought a nickname might give us a nice rapport" Leo defended.

We then went in for the attack " COWABUNGA!"

The turtles then were down In a matter of seconds and me, splinter, and April defended them along with Leo who got up.

" back off! You don't scare me...much" April said 'confidently'.

I nodded " pfft, yeah, your just armor not even a real being right now".

It was coming after us and Leo protected me by putting his arms over me and then when was going to slice Leo open like a can of beans, he vanished with lightning.

The foot stood up and foot lieutenant scratched the back of his head " so...that was unexpected".

" you fools! You have doomed all of humanity" Splinter exclaimed.

" have we? No, seriously, tell me. This has all been very confusing" Foot brute said.

" we must find out what went wrong. Back to the foot shack!" Foot lieutenant.

" cat" Foot recruit said as she bowed.

" human" I bowed.

The foot then went into another portal and it closed and then we got off the ground and started walking.

I rubbed the back of my head " sooo...Is anyone else confused on what happened?".

April nodded " Yeah, like, what just happened there? I thought shredder was an evil samurai dude, not some raging animal!".

" is he coming back? I vote never" Mikey said.

I held onto Leo's hand and leaned into him walking.

" I do not know if he is coming back, whatever he or it was. That was not the shredder I have heard tales of".

" I'm not sure we can handle that guy" Donnie droopily said.

" what are you guys talking about? We did great!" Leo said.

I looked at him deadpanned " what fight were you just in?".

" the one where we made scrap metal run home to its toaster mommy. Wait, we gotta commemorate this" Leo smirked.

He then grabbed a t-shirt and a marker and wrote on it and he put it on MAD DOGS 1 , SHREDDER 0.

" you declare victory too easily, blue. Humanity has never seen anything so destructive and you are making t-shirts?" Splinter asked kinda mad.

He then face planted Leo with his tail and he fell down and Donnie's wrist watch beeped.

" wow, one season later and I still got full battery. Nice! Oh, and segue, my police feed is going totally berserk. Something major seems to be going down".

————————————————————————

We went inside Albearto's and saw the shredder messing up everything in the place.

Leo chuckled " haha, looks like I'm going to need to make a '2 and 0' t-shirt after this".

The shredder then turned to us and was coming at us and then splinter yelled " Look out!" And he got us out of the way.

He just was slashing everything and I limped to April and started flying " April" I pointed to her right.

She turned around and saw the kids and she went towards and I followed her.

" hey, kids, let's sing Albearto's run to safety song!" April said.

"🎵if a robot bear comes to life🎵" April sang.

I decided to go along with it " 🎵or a mystic monster's causing you strife🎵".

She smiled nervously and continued "🎵just run for the door, lickety split🎵".

I finished for her as she opened the door and the kids were running out of there "🎵and it's 10% off your next visit🎵".

She looked at me with a 'are you serious look?'.

I shrugged " what?".

We then went back to the fight and the shredder then smashed the stuff animals machine, with all the stuffies falling out.

Leo then called out " oh, cheater. Don't think we're letting you keep those".

Raph stepped in " this is serious stuff, Leo. Will you shore up out right flank already!".

" what? Mid-battle banter's my thing. Like how's yours is saying words like 'flank'. We got this. Trust me".

Leo then almost got shredded by shredder and I growled " take this seriously, you idiot!".

He smirked " I know you mean that as a term of endearment".

I sighed and when I wasn't looking shredder was on top of me and I flew out of the way and just in time and went to a better hiding place and saw that it was going towards April and I went to her and blocked her with my wing.

Splinter also jumped in between April, me and the shredder.

" I will not allow you to harm humans if it's the last thing I do!".

Shredder then was going to slash him and I quickly went to protect splinter, but he vanished again.

Splinter sighed of relief and slid down " I really want my last thing to be eating rainbow sherbet".

He then looked at me and put his claws on the side of my face " are you okay, leslie?".

I nodded " I'm fine".

Raph then got up " is he gone for good now?".

" based on his two zip-zaps, I predict that baddie's gonna be back in 15 minutes" Mikey said confidently.

" two data points? You're hypothesizing with two data points? Scoff!" Donnie said offended.

EXACTLY FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER...

We were now in some kind of museum thing, with us still getting crushed.

" Whoa, 15 minutes. Scoff retracted" Donnie said surprised.

" this could be the end, fellas!" Mikey said as he popped down inside his shell.

" I wish I had spent more time with my tv. And maybe paid more attention to my grandpa's stories about how to defeat the shredder" Splinter said.

I sighed " I wish this battle would end already".

It went to attack us again and then it vanished.

I sighed and groaned " of course, big surprise!".

" I can't look, did, we make it? No one's responding. I'm the only one who made it!" Mikey said.

Raph groaned " nothing we throw at Shredder is working".

" I don't know how much longer we can keep this up. He's crushing us" Donnie said.

" really? Cause I thought my overall ninjosity was totally working" Leo said confidently.

" it wasn't" Raph said, basically just done with Leo.

" I'm pretty sure it was about to" Leo said.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my knees.

" okay, what do we got?" Raph asked.

Mikey raised his hand.

" good ideas first" Raph reminded them.

Mikey put his hand down and Splinter came up with an idea " there may be one person who can help. She's known for reigning raging beasts. Big mama".

" what? Nope, nuh-uh" I shook my head " she'll never help us".

" she'll help me. I'm the face man. People love me" Leo said confidently.

" last time you saw her she tried to kill you" Donnie deadpanned.

Leo stood up " who hasn't".

" fair point" I agreed.

" dad's idea is great, I'll go there, with Leslie, turn up the Leo and she'll be begging to help us" Leo smirked.

" bows not the time for shmoozing, Leo, up for splitting up the mad dogs. This is shredder. We need all hands on deck". Raph said.

Leo opened up a portal " if dad thinks big mama can help us, we gotta try".

Splinter perked up " What? I need some time think about-whoa!".

Leo kicked him in the portal and smiled April and his bros " you can totally handle shreddy on your own, trust me. You guys got this".

Leo went into the portal and I followed him.

We went out of the portal and made it on the roof across from big mama's hotel.

" so you knew Big Mama back in the day?" Leo asked curious.

" Uh, we were just friends. I mean...uh...it will all be fine." Splinter spluttered out.

I tilted my head " you alright, splinter? You looking kind of warm".

He then turned away from us, talking to himself " just eat up and see her. How bad could it be? Okay, super awful, but come on. Tuck in your tail and let's go".

We then finally went to Big Mama's hotel and there was fox yokai standing in front of the elevator.

Leo cleared his throat " Three to see big Mama. We're totally on her schedule. Sweet whisker mustache, btw. Makes you look young—or old, whichever you're going for".

I sighed and pushed Leo out of the way " meaning we just need to see big mama without all the chatter of embarrassing one's self".

The fox yokai spoke into a phone "three tattered up mutants here for you, mum-"

I cleared my throat " I'm a natural born yokai".

He sighed " scratch that, two tattered up mutants and a yokai. A rat, an angel cat, and one of them bleedin' turtles".

She spoke through the phone " tell them to shove off".

The fox yokai nodded " she says to quote 'shove off'.".

Splinter groaned " Fine. Tell her...her snuggle muffin beefcake is here".

" Wait...what?" I asked kinda weirded out by that sentence.

" uh...how do you know big mama again?" Leo asked weirded out.

" In addition you being a crime-boss, big mama is also, kind of....my ex".

It was definitely silent for a few moments.

"WHAT?" Leo asked kinda horrified and surprised.

" Whoa, plot twist" I said.

Splinter then blushed " Believe me, I rue the day those eight legs walked into my life. I met her in human form on the set of 'Crouching shrimp hidden tiger Prawn'. She was the teamster who drove my trailer. It was love at first rotation. Oh, what a whirlwind, we hit all the discotechs, exercise techs, philly cheese steak-techs, petting zoo techs. Big mama and I were inseparable. Then...one night at dinner on the green, I was going to ask her to marry me, but instead of accepting my proposal, she revealed she was a giant spider. Kidnapped me into the hidden city and forced me to fight in the battle nexus.".

" ouch" I mumbled.

He continued " not really the response I was looking for. In hindsight, I may have missed a few clues. I do miss our pre-kidnapping times. I mean, how could anyone stay mad at those eyes, that smile, and those...".

Leo interrupted him, being grossed out " no, no, no, no more lovey and or dovey talk!".

Splinter raised his brow " you and leslie flirt all time and I'm not allowed to talk about my past love life?".

I shrugged " it's a teen thing".

The fox yokai then spoke up " hey rat, big mama's got a message for you two".

Splinter chuckled " probably her long overdue apology".

We were then dragged into a portal of some kind and it was kind of a bumpy ride, we were in the battle nexus, now and it was kinda scary to watch.

" oh, come on!" I groaned.

" the battle nexus? Okay, no biggie. We got this. Trust me.".

" I do not! You don't know big mama like I do. She's Ruthless" Splinter said.

The elevator door opened and big mama came out of it in her yokai form " Snuggle muffin beefcake? Where did you hear that naughty little nickname, rat man?".

Splinter then sighed and swirled her around " from you, as we tangoes the night away, my sassy sugar badger".

I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

" it is you!" Big mama perked up " and more fetching than ever, my fuzzy Cuddleupagus.".

" I did not come for the trip down kidnapping lane. The shredder is about to lay waste to New York!".

Big mama then pulled her crystal like phone thing " well let's have a looksey".

She saw the shredder going on a rampage on the turtles " Ooh, what a Britney behemoth. By the look of it, his quantum energy is in flux. If I had to guess, I would say your raging beast is not tethered to this dimension. In other words he's frizzy flopping back and forth, my huggy poo".

I snickered and nudged Leo and looked towards and I made a gag noise and he snickered as well.

Splinter blushed " I assume you have something to contain him?".

Big mama's shadow assistant held up a purple crystal thing " I do have a splenderific mystic bauble that you can have...for a price".

I groaned " of course".

Splinter rolled his eyes " and there it is. Always has to be something in it for her".

" prickly petey losing his charm" Big mama came back at him.

Leo came in between them " hey, hey, hey. Water under the bridge. Big mama, bubby, let's talk shredder. He's bad for us, bad for New York, bad for your Yokai business in New York, so If you got a solution, let's make a deal".

I sighed " Leo, please don't".

Splinter was also trying to convince him not to " Nobody ever outsmarts her".

Leo smirked " Relax , I got this. You know, I don't hear a lot of cheering. Business is not booming. What you need is a headliner. Someone to put butts in seats. Someone to take on your new champ. Someone like your old champ in new form...Rat Jitsu".

Me and Splinter: What?

" okay, fine, let me sweeten the deal" Leo said.

" but she didn't even say no to your first deal yet." Splinter said worried.

" you're not seriously selling your dad, are you?" I asked.

"And Rat Jitsu is gonna be fighting with no weapons" Leo confidently said.

I sighed " oh my god, you are".

" but that beast has rat crushing tentacles!" Splinter panicked.

" we have a deal" big mama said.

" What? No!" Splinter was distraught.

I patted his back " oof, sorry splinty".

" yes!" Leo exclaimed, then went to shake her hand " uhh...I'm not sure how this works. Which hand do I shake?".

She just gave her her main hand and they shook, and splinter saw the kraken bearing one of the fighters and he was fearful for his life.

" trust me, pops. You got this" Leo encouraged him.

" yeah, I mean just do your best, i mean it's not like the world's fate is on this fight👍" I did my best to encourage him.

Splinter sighed " I knew I should've brought purple".

We then started to get ready for the fight and one of the yokai was measuring him.

" what have you gotten me into?" Splinter sighed.

" what? This is one of my all-time great ideas. You go out there, you wallop the champ, and we get what we need to defeat Shreddy" Leo said.

" you have thrown me into the lion's den!" Splinter angrily exclaimed.

Leo then looked out the window " I think it's more of a kraken's den".

I nodded my head " yep". As I was just reading a book and just flipped the pages, until big mama came " you in that outfit...takes me back. All those scrumptious victories.".

She then turned into her human form " too bad this time, you will lose.".

" humph, says you" I mumbled while still reading the book.

Leo chuckled " are you kidding me? This Lou rat Jitsu we're talking about. He could be meat anybody".

" Leonardo." Splinter sternly said.

" in fact, he could beat tons of anybody at once" Leo said.

" stop talking" Splinter warned him.

" like your champ and those six guys" Leo pointed to big yokai warriors.

" Will you shush it already?" Splinter asked worried.

" in fact, we don't want this over too quickly. You should armor up those rookies. The whole shebang. Especially with the pointy helmets. Ow" Leo finished.

" we have a deal" Big mama shook hands with Leo.

" oh, why did I ever trust you to handle this. My other sons would have taken this seriously" Splinter said.

Big mama then went over to me and asked " do you have a part in this doggy boo?".

I rolled my eyes " it's catty boo, and no, I'm away from the fight since, my boyfriend thinks I'm useless and can't fight...can you put me in with splinter?".

She smirked " i already have Lou Jitsu, that's all I need".

I sighed " you do deals right? If you put me in the fight with him, not against him, I'll do something for you when you really need it, only one time though".

" love the way you think, darling, you have a deal." She said.

I smiled and shook her hand.

I then went to Leo who I saw was in his dad's Lou Jitsu outfit and they put a fake but on him and he was laying on the couch and pulled me to him and I giggled.

" ohh, the arena has never been this woozy faddled" big mama said.

Then the announcer came on " and now, entering the arena, the all time winning-est Battle nexus champion, back and even hairier...Rat Jitsu!".

Leo was then calling his dad over because he's a needy boy.

" can someone tell my son I am not talking to him?" Splinter furiously said.

" you got this, pops. I love you" Leo said.

I looked at big mama and she nodded and Leo sat back " remember, a deals a deal".

" of course, Big Mama never goes back on a deal. She does, however, alter the terms at the very last second". Big mama said.

Leo then got pinned down and big mama smirked " One little change, you'll be fighting alongside your papa, along with your little girlfriend".

Leo growled " leave her out of this!".

She smiled " why, she made a deal with me, she wanted to fight and she has to do something in return".

He looked at me with utter disbelief in his eyes and I looked away and big mamas chuckled " don't worry, you still get my bauble if you win".

" an out of nowhere betrayal! And from my own girlfriend!" Leo exclaimed.

I scoffed " I didn't betray you, Leo, I just wanted to enter the fight, since you think I'm too useless to fight the shredder!".

Then the floor opened from under us and we appeared in the arena.

" oh, the old last second trap door betrayal?" Splinter asked.

" please, this was my plan all along, except for leslie to make a deal so she could get in on the fight!" Leo exclaimed.

Splinter sighed " oh, leslie...".

" I'm my own person, Leo" I rolled my eyes.

Why doesn't he believe in me?

" just admit it already, son. You were played!" Splinter said.

Leo's smile fell " how come nobody trusts me? None of you guys have any faith in me, why?".

" now you know how I feel" I said.

Leo tilted his head confused.

" uh...maybe...this whole situation!" Splinter exclaimed as he pointed to the yokai gorilla warrior dudes.

" this whole situation was my plan all along. If it wasn't m, then why'd I ask your tailor to make me this outfit?" Leo asked smugly.

" so we could both perish looking super fly?" Splinter asked.

" or, so I could sneak this baby in" Leo held a portal little watch and it created the pink portal and grabbed his odachi.

" my deal was no weapons for you, not me".

I chuckled " nice".

Leo then portal the gorilla guys out and it was just us and Kraken-Tom.

" care to do the honors, Papa." Leo said.

Splinter then put down 2 of the gorilla guys and I saw one coming towards him and I kicked him in the privates, then slapped his face, slashed his chest and face with my claws and then punched his face and he then went down.

I then flipped my hair " how's that for useless?".

Leo then came to me picked me up and twirled me in the air " That's was literally so awesome".

I laughed and then he put me down " but we're talking later".

I sighed " yeah, I got it".

Leo then smirked and grabbed one of the helmets " Now grab the helmets, hermosa, Daddy-o".

I grabbed a helmet and splinter also grabbed a helmet and asked " oh, is this one of those moments I'm supposed to trust you?".

Leo the portaled to his father and grabbed the helmet from him and myself and he put them in a portal and then created another portal, so the helmets were going on a ride.

" now time to get kraken" Leo punned.

He then faced the kraken and he had each helmet land on his tentacles, and landed next to us " Superhero landing".

Leo then put a helmet on splinter and me " two more helmets".

He then portaled us and we landed on the kraken's face and knocked him out.

The crow then cheered and Leo smiled " they love you, pops, you too hermosa".

" it was all you, my son" splinter said happily.

Leo then smiled and grabbed my back and kissed me and I put my arms over his neck and deepened the kiss and he let go " you're really amazing".

I blushed and smiled and then big mama jumped down " silence!".

Leo smirked " just the spider I was coming to gloat to".

" I am not one to be outmaneuvered, my turtley boo. Well done. And now, a deal is a deal. And as a sign of respect, I shall return this shredder beast to his prison dimension if you catch him".

She then gave him the trap thingy to trap shredder and then looked at me and nodded and nodded back.

" come on, guys, let's jet" Leo said.

We then portaled back to New York and we're at the spot, the rest of the team was at.

" you love us, you missed us. We're back, baby! Rat Jitsu, Leslie, and blue saving the day!" Leo said as he held up the contraction.

" it's about time. We've been getting our butts kicked after you left us high and dry" Raph said.

" high and dry? Come on, dudes, when I said 'you got this', I meant that. Look, I bet the only reason we're here right now is cause Donnie inputted coordinates of blah, blah, blah, blah. Mikey razzed his tazz. April finally used her Crane license, and Raph is gonna put it altogether in a plan to defeat that lead head with this mystic collar" Leo said.

" wow, Leo, that's remarkably accurate" Raph said surprised.

Purple lightning then crashed and the shredder was back.

" prepare for operation fire-hanky-tickle collar!" Raph ordered.

" whoo, let's go!" I exclaimed.

Raph then got ahold of Leo's hand " Leo, are you sure you can get that on him?".

Leo smiled " trust me".

Raph smirked back " I do".

He then let Leo go and then yelled out to Mikey " Lure him in, Mikey".

Mikey was doing what he was told to do and then he yelled out to Donnie " Okay, Donnie, the hanky!".

Donnie then stood in between of Mikey and the shredder " Donnie's on it. One small step for turtle kind!".

His bo-staff then put a hanky on him and raph then started tickling him " leo, now!".

Leo then put the mystic collar on him and after a mystic explosion, the armor died down.

We all cheered and splinter hugged us " they will write scrolls about this one day".

" I'm sure they will" a voice said.

Then big mama appeared " perfectly fasmagoric. You turtles are not to be trifled with".

Leo smirked " one tamed, no longer phasing scrap metal physco ready for your disposal".

" you did your part, so I will do mine" Big mama said.

Then her shadow assistant appeared and took out a trap thingy and it swallowed up shredder.

" yes! Never to be heard from again" Raph exclaimed.

" whoo! What an epic three days of non-stop fighting!" April exclaimed.

We all fell asleep and splinter dragged ya to the sewer.

——————————Later——————————

I was in Leo's room and he sat on his bed " so, why would you ever make a deal with big mama?".

I sighed and crossed my arms " I wanted to be useful and stop looking at me like I'm useless, it was a bad idea, I know, I just wanted to help".

He stood up and held my hands " i don't think you're useless, I dragged you with me because I wanted to protect you, you don't have any fighting skills, despite dad training you for like 2 days and then you both not doing it again".

I sighed " I couldn't keep up with the training methods".

" I want you to be happy and be able to come to me when you're feeling down" Leo said.

I hugged him " thank you".

He hugged me back " of course".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 908 48
Meet Lizzie a cat yokai who is ready to fight villains, make friends and even fall in love with one of the turtles. Even if not everything goes as ex...
43.2K 1.1K 21
Donnie has been keeping something from his family. It's torturous, if his little secret comes out, he may never be treated the same way ever again. H...
2.8K 80 12
Leo and Mikey are having a hard time after Master Splinters "death", being the oldest and youngest they think Ralph and Donnie don't understand, this...
2.7K 92 17
You were a quiet and sometimes shy new girl that is a coywolf mutant that was born that way and you just moved to the city from your small town wher...