Baby Don't Like It (Markhyuck...

By lovilyhyuck

(A Markhyuck fanfiction) "My baby don't like it when you come around...." [In which Mark Lee and Lee Donghyuc... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 20

1.5K 47 39
By lovilyhyuck

Jennie dropped the ball, it bouncing away and rolling towards the bleachers. She nervously laughed and forced a smile on her lips.

"What do you mean, officer?" Jennie tried to sound as innocent as she could, gritting through her teeth. She turned her head to look at Mark.

"Markie, what's going on?" She asked sweetly as Mark internally gagged while Taeil and the officer were standing right in front of them.

"I'm talking to you not him," the officer stated, Jennie's eyes averting back to the tall man in the police officer uniform with the tag reading, Suh.

"We had some weird suspicions from our department that came from your phone. Legally, we have the right to confiscate your phone and go through it online. So before I continue, is there anything you'd like to say or admit?" Johnny raised a brow, both of his hands resting on his hips as Jennie's face was turning different colors out of fear.

"I-....um I-" Jennie stuttered, her hands clasped in front of her white skirt.

"If you don't have anything to say, then I guess we can take this down to our department and investigate while you're behind bars," Johnny faked through a bribery.

"Let's go," Johnny was about to lead her out of the gymnasium, until she spoke.

"Wait! Wait!" She hollered, everybody's eyes were on her including Mark's friends and love of his life behind the bleachers.

Jennie let out a dragging sigh as she unlocked her phone, "I-I recorded Mark and Donghyuck doing private things."

"And?" Mark taunted with a raised brow.

"And I sent it to them both as a threat to stay away from each other," Jennie admitted with her head lowered.

"B-both of us?!" Mark panicked as Jennie nodded her head, still staring at the glistening gym floor.

"Oh shit. Hyuck's going to kill me for not coming to him," Mark thought as he cursed in his brain.

"Jennie, why would you do such a thing?" Taeil asked, breaking the silence of the shame the girl was undergoing.

"I was jealous, okay?! If I can't have Mark, then he can't either! Why should he get to be with him and not me?!" Jennie lifted her head as she stomped on the floor with one foot.

"Because I don't like you! I already apologized to you before and I'm not doing it again because of what you did," Mark glared at the girl as Taeil pulled his nephew's arm away from her so that he did not do anything stupid.

"You know you could get into some serious trouble for doing this?" Officer Suh interjected, grabbing her phone when she gave it to him and scrolling through it to delete the video and messages for good.

"I didn't think it would be such a big deal. I was just angry, I wasn't actually going to post it," Jennie said with a frown as Johnny handed her phone back to her. "Besides, I'm transferring schools this weekend. Tomorrow is my last day here."

"Well then, you would leave behind quite the memory on this campus," Mark sassed which surprised himself. He has been around Donghyuck a lot.

"I'm sorry. I'll be out of your sight by tomorrow afternoon," Jennie bowed, a single tear falling from her eye. "I just wanted you to like me."

"I'll be here to escort you," Johnny added, just taking extra precautions in case she does something else.

Jennie nodded as she was allowed to leave the gymnasium, Jeno unlocking it for her and came back inside to walk up to his best friend.

"Good job, man," Jeno slapped his back playfully as Mark smiled.

"Donghyuck is going to be mad at me for not coming to him, isn't he?" Mark fearfully said as he pursed his lips.

"You bet your ass he is."

But that did not come from Jeno, it came from an angry Donghyuck who walked out from behind the bleachers with his arms crossed.

Mark glanced at Taeil and Johnny for help, but the two gave him knowing smiles and did nothing as Donghyuck walked closer to him with a pout.

"Donghyuck, I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to get hurt so I thought it would've been better for me to take care of it," Mark explained as Donghyuck was standing right in front of him, wearing the older's hoodie and jacket.

"Please forgive me," Mark pleaded as Donghyuck continued to glare at him with a pout. Oh how Mark wanted to kiss that pout away.

Mark was not expecting the younger to turn around and walk away, let alone come back charging at him and jumping on him with his arms around his neck and his legs around his torso.

The older stumbled back a bit, but immediately caught his balance as he held Donghyuck up tightly, his arms secured around his waist.

"I'm still mad at you. I just can't resist your touch," Donghyuck mumbled against Mark's neck as the older smiled softly while hugging him.

Renjun and Jaemin came over to them as they all stared at Mark and Donghyuck in front of them in awe. Jeno opened his arms for Renjun and Jaemin as the two did not hesitate to run into.

"Well my work here is done," Johnny said with a smile and looked at Taeil. "However, my work here isn't done."

Taeil's face turned red as everyone stared at him while Johnny had a pleasing smirk on his face.

"Uncle you sly dog!" Mark laughed, which made everyone else laugh but Taeil and Donghyuck.

Taeil because he was embarrassed and Donghyuck because he was too focused on the older's warmth.

"I'm actually going to kill you for that!" Taeil threatened as Johnny raised his hands in the air defensively.

"Babe, you'd kill an officer? Quite ironic don't you think?" Johnny teased as Taeil slapped the taller's stomach before walking out of the gymnasium, while the officer followed him with a trail of apologies.

"We'll head out now," Jeno told Mark who nodded with Donghyuck still on him.

"Text me if you need anything, Hyuck," Jaemin said as he held hands with both Jeno and Renjun to leave the gymnasium.

As soon as he heard the gymnasium doors shut again, Donghyuck pulled himself back to look at the older in front of him. Mark carried him to the bleachers and sat down with the younger on his lap.

The two did not need to say anything as just staring into each other's eyes spoke a million words.

Mark played with a tuft of Donghyuck's hair before bringing the younger's temple to meet his lips, placing a soft kiss on it. Donghyuck smiled shyly and hid his face back in Mark's neck. 

"Donghyuck, I'm really sorry about everything," Mark apologized as the younger shook his head against his neck, tickling the older's skin.

"I know you are," Donghyuck uttered.

"I want to explain everything to you. It's only right of me to do so. I treated you so terribly before and I just-" Mark was cut off with the younger placing a finger on his lips.

"You can explain it to me tomorrow. It's getting late and I know you're exhausted from running around all day so let's go back to the dorms," Donghyuck suggested thoughtfully as Mark gave him a smile and a nod.

"I'll go change and shower in the locker room first then," Mark stated as Donghyuck slid off his lap and stood up, holding out his hands for the older to take so that he can pull him up.

Playfully, Donghyuck pushed Mark back to sit on the bleachers as he ran to the locker room, looking back at the older's shocked expression with his tongue sticking out.

Mark let him run a bit to give him a head start and then he dashed towards the younger who just entered the locker room, throwing his arms around Donghyuck from behind as the two laughed.

"You can't outrun me, princess," Mark smirked as Donghyuck giggled with a blush and turned his body around to hug the older.

"Okay, now go shower. You're stinky," Donghyuck joked as he backed away from the older, pinching the tip of his nose as Mark dramatically placed his hand of his heart.

"You just hurt my feelings," Mark faked a cry as Donghyuck laughed and pushed the older to the showers.

"I'll grab you clothes while you shower and I promise I won't run out with them this time," Donghyuck assured the older who chuckled and turned the water on after removing his clothes.

Donghyuck skipped around the locker room to reach Mark's locker. It was the only one open and it said Lee on top of it anyway so Donghyuck knew it had to be Mark's.

He grabbed the clothes inside of it and the towel and waited outside of Mark's shower stall. He threw the towel over the stall so it could hang and soon Mark finished showering, snatching the towel from the stall.

Mark dried himself and wrapped the towel around his waist as he opened the stall, observing Donghyuck who was playing a game on his phone with the older's clothes hanging on his arm.

Mark stood in front of Donghyuck, the younger almost dropping his phone as he slowly trailed his eyes up the older's godly body. Mark smirked at the younger and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you for grabbing my clothes," Mark said as Donghyuck nodded, handing the older his clothes and hoping his was not drooling right now.

Mark went back to the stall to get dressed and he came out putting his uniform in his locker and tossing his towel in the bin of other used towels.

Mark was wearing grey sweatpants and a white t shirt, something so simple yet it made Donghyuck go crazy over him.

"You didn't bring a jacket?" Donghyuck asked as Mark shook his head. "You can't go outside without a jacket! You'll get sick."

"I'll be alright," Mark assured the younger who protested.

"No, remember what happened last time? I'm not having that happen again," Donghyuck said as he shrugged off Mark's leather jacket and handed it to the older to put on.

"You'll be cold," Mark said as Donghyuck sighed and forcefully put the jacket on the older.

Donghyuck successfully winning his way, the two left the gym building to walk through campus back to their dorms. Luckily, the dorms were across from the gym building so it was not such a far walk.

They entered the dorm building and headed to the elevator. Once they reached their floor, they exited the lift and walked to their doors. Donghyuck unlocked his door with his key card while Mark did the same.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Mark said with a small smile.

"See you tomorrow," Donghyuck answered as they both walked inside their dorms.

Donghyuck put his things away and went to take a shower. He wore a clean pair of boxers and that was it. He wanted to wear Mark's hoodie but he wore it outside so he can not wear it to sleep anymore.

So instead of going back to his room to find a pair of pajamas, he opened Mark's bathroom door. The older was sitting at his desk studying, knowing it was Donghyuck so he did not mind.

Donghyuck opened the older's closet, finding it to be a mess with clothes piled at the bottom as the younger groaned in annoyance. "Mark, how could you be such an organized person but in your closet you're a slob?"

Mark chuckled at Donghyuck's whining as the younger took the older's red hoodie from the closet, throwing it over his head and letting it drop down to below his knees. He enjoyed the older's comforting scent that filled his nostrils.

Donghyuck pulled out some hangers and hung up the clothes that were messily lain on the bottom of the closet. He folded the rest that did not need a hanger neatly, color coding them and separating the spring clothes from the winter clothes.

The younger took a step back, taking an appreciative glance at his hard work and gave a nod of satisfaction before shutting the closet.

He quietly walked over to Mark to peek at what he was doing which was studying for their accounting midterm tomorrow. Donghyuck mentally cursed in his mind as he forgot about it.

The younger walked back to his room and grabbed his accounting notebook and laptop before bringing it over to Mark's room.

So much for seeing him tomorrow.

Donghyuck wanted to be near Mark as much as possible because of the time they could not be with each other this week.

He sat on the floor, his knees to his chest as Mark's hoodie covered him while he studied. After a few minutes, Mark came over and sat next to him with his notebook to study with him.

"Try looking over this with me," Mark suggested as Donghyuck nodded his head. His study methods did not work so he might as well try what Mark said.

He looked over Mark's notebook which looked like a study sheet that he made. This went on for almost two hours, Donghyuck leaning his head on Mark's shoulder sleepily before they decided to call it a night.

Donghyuck stood up to put his things back away in his room while Mark packed his bag. The younger made sure to shut his light off and plug in his phone before waddling back to Mark's room.

Mark watched the younger wearing his hoodie with eyes of adoration and love until Donghyuck was standing right in front of him, staring at his clasped hands.

"Mark?" Donghyuck shyly called as Mark hummed in response with a smile on his face

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Donghyuck looked anywhere but Mark's eyes as the older giggled and placed a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"Of course you can. You don't even need to ask," Mark sweetly said before lifting Donghyuck up and placing him on his mattress before hopping on next to him.

Mark pulled the blanket from underneath their bodies and covered the both of them. Donghyuck inched closer to Mark shyly, wanting to cuddle with him but he held himself back.

Though, Mark knew what he wanted so he laid on his side, pulling Donghyuck closer to him with one arm hooked on his back as the other snuck underneath the younger's head.

Donghyuck blushed immensely as he pressed his face against Mark's chest with an arm around the older's waist and his legs tangling with his.

And for the first time this week, Donghyuck fell asleep soundly and comfortably without shedding any tears.

———————————tbc———————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 11.8K 54
❝Daddy!❞ ❝What the fuck? I'm not your daddy.❞ ❝Na Jaemin, did I just hear you curse?❞ ❝Shit!❞ _________________________________________ Family isn't...
12.5K 456 23
《A Chensung fanfiction》 In which Zhong Chenle is a new boy at high school who moved to Korea because of his parent's business transfer. And without...
265K 10.7K 33
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? " In which Haechan bothers Mark all the time and Mark reall...
28.9K 1.3K 36
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} [In which Lee Donghyuck does not believe in the controversial topic of love... ...and Mark Lee only encourages his belief sy...