Chapter 27

Mark kissed the younger's nose as Donghyuck dropped his head back on to the older's chest, inhaling his scent.

"We'll send out an email to your academic advisor to get everything started," Mark told him as he felt the younger smile against his chest.

Mark reached over to his desk and unplugged his phone from the charger, handing it to the younger on his chest.

"Log in to your school email account so that we can send it now and hopefully hear back from you advisor soon," Mark advised as Donghyuck lifted himself up again on his forearms, resting Mark's phone on the older's mouth as he logged into his account.

"I'm not your phone rest," Mark pouted which moved the phone a bit.

"Shhh, don't speak," Donghyuck teased with a giggle as Mark snickered.

He typed in his academic advisor's name and began writing the email, stating that he wanted to switch his major business department to the music department.

Pressing send, he gave the phone back to Mark who placed it back on his desk.

"Good job, Hyuckie," Mark praised, kissing Donghyuck's forehead as a blush and wide smile appeared on the younger's face.

Donghyuck laid his head back on Mark's chest, sliding his hands into the older's hair to massage his scalps gently to which Mark let out a sigh of content.

With Donghyuck's gentle actions, Mark felt his eyelids become heavy. The younger noticed Mark had fallen asleep when the older's chest was steadily rising up and down deeply.

He slowly raised his head to look down at the older, a smile plastering on his face as he leaned down to place a sweet kiss on the older's lips.

"Good night," Donghyuck whispered as he laid his head back down and fell asleep immediately, his hands still tangled in Mark's hair.

The next morning, Mark had woken up to hearing someone rummage through his room. He opened his eyes and sat up, looking at his bathroom door that was cracked open.

With the toilet flushing before the water ran, a sleepy Donghyuck waddled back to Mark's bed with a bit of his shirt accidentally tucked inside his boxers which revealed more of his thighs.

Mark chuckled at the adorable sight as Donghyuck crawled onto his bed, sticking himself underneath the covers and dragging Mark down with him for cuddles.

Donghyuck stuck his head underneath Mark's shirt to lay on his stomach for more body heat as his arms were around his lower waist and a leg thrown over Mark's legs.

Mark smiled as he rubbed the younger's shoulder softly, luring Donghyuck back to sleep for a little while longer.

Mark knew Donghyuck hated waking up so early on the weekends, that was why he was letting him go back to sleep.

If it were anything like before, Mark would be playing his video games loudly just to annoy and wake up Donghyuck.

When he first went to college, he did know how Donghyuck would react if Mark started being nicer to him all of a sudden. He was not sure what to do so he instead just continued to tease him.

He knew that was not the way to go about it. He genuinely wanted to be his friend, though subconsciously wanting to be more than that, but he did not know what to do for that to happen.

There was no excuse for the teasing in college because he was out of his household. He was just scared and resorted to doing so, trying to hide his feelings that eventually began to show.

And then when he saw Donghyuck about to kiss that girl at the party, he felt enraged inside his body.

He knew there was nothing between them and that there never would be, but he could not help with the way he got upset so he left the group for a while.