Chapter 26

Mark sent out a message to his mother that him and Donghyuck would be visiting over the weekend to which his mother responded quickly and excitedly, saying she could not wait and that she'll start preparing his bedroom.

Mark smiled at his phone as he showed Donghyuck the message, the younger giggling.

"Markie, I'm hungry," Donghyuck pouted and as if right on cue, his stomach growled.

"Markie?" Mark questioned with one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, Markie. It sounds better coming from me than someone else," Donghyuck sassed, recollecting Jenni calling the older that.

"I love it. Continue calling me that," Mark stated as he ruffled the younger's hair and opened his school's app to order food.

The older handed Donghyuck his phone so that he can order whatever he wanted while Mark fixed and put on his bed sheets and blanket.

"Minhyung," Donghyuck called out to hand the older back his phone and to also see his reaction at the name.

But it did not seem to register in Mark's head that he called him that yet.

"Is it okay if I call you that?" Donghyuck asked, Mark retrieving his phone and sending in the order before looking back at the younger.

Or maybe it did.

"Did you think I'd get upset with you calling me that?" Mark asked, going over to pick the younger up and carefully sit him down on his newly sheeted bed.

"I don't really know," Donghyuck genuinely answered.

"Only my mom calls me by that name. You can as well. You don't need my permission," Mark stood in front of the younger, Donghyuck's thighs caging his torso while the older gently caressed his marked bare skin.

"I don't have to, it's okay! I was just wondering," Donghyuck nodded subtly as Mark traced the hickeys on his thighs with his finger.

"I want you to. It would be two of my most precious and important people calling me by that name," Mark softly spoke, staring at his moving fingers on the younger's thigh before stopping to look at Donghyuck. "Don't tell my uncle I said that."

Donghyuck giggled while nodding his head.

Mark received a message on his phone, announcing that their food was ready to be picked up.

"I'll go get the food. Will you be alright here?" Mark questioned as Donghyuck pouted at the older leaving him alone even if it was just for a few minutes.

"I can't come?" Donghyuck gave the older his best puppy eyes that would usually work but Mark grinned.

"Of course you can, but can you walk?" Mark stood back, placing a hand on his hip as the younger shrugged.

"I'm not an infant. I can walk," Donghyuck huffed as he slid off of the older's bed, his lower back hurting and his legs wobbling.

"See?" Donghyuck squinted his eyes and winced in pain as he tried to take a step to which he ended up falling into Mark's chest who caught him.

"Nice try," Mark gave a sly smile before lifting the younger up to place him back on his bed.

Donghyuck groaned and threw his body back so that his back hit the mattress as he kicked his feet, throwing a childish tantrum while Mark just laughed.

He walked over to the younger's head that laid on his pillow before kissing Donghyuck slowly, the younger stopping his movements to kiss back.

"Besides, I don't want anyone seeing what's mine," Mark whispered as he squeezed the younger's thighs before pulling back.