Chapter 15

⚠️ THERE WILL BE SLIGHT SMUT !! Skip if you feel uncomfortable. It starts at (⚠️) and ends at () ⚠️

Mark's back was pressed against the wall with one foot on it as he looked at his phone.

Donghyuck mentally cursed at himself about how Mark could look so handsome doing absolutely nothing. He did not know what came over him but he made sure the straps of his bags were secured as he walked up to the older, grabbing his jacket.

Mark instantly stopped messing with his phone and put it in his pocket, looking at Donghyuck who grasped the sleeve of his jacket while staring at the ground.

"It's okay, you did well. It's over now," Mark assured the younger since he knew Donghyuck was upset about the exam. It was written all over his face even if he did not say anything about it.

Donghyuck shrugged gently and looked up at Mark slowly with his round doe eyes, "I want to destress, Mark Hyung."

Hyung.

Donghyuck called Mark "Hyung" and the older could not believe his ears. His face blushed as Donghyuck remained serious, keeping his eye contact.

"When, princess?" Mark asked, making sure he was hearing the younger correctly and confirming it.

"Now. Before my zoom meeting stats class starts in about twelve minutes," Donghyuck stated, there was not a single ounce of force or hesitation in his tone. He really wanted to do it and who was Mark to decline?

It was their deal anyway.

"Alright, follow me," Mark directed as he walked down the hall with Donghyuck's hand still attached to his sleeve, following behind Mark like a cute puppy.

Mark guided Donghyuck into the single person family sized bathroom and locked the door behind them. They hooked their bags on the door as Donghyuck clasped his hands behind his back.

Mark walked closer to the younger who slowly backed up into the wall, the older towering over Donghyuck's smaller body as he reached out both of his hands to run them through the younger's hair.

Mark brought his nose to the top of Donghyuck's head, sniffing it lightly as he was brought into heaven with the younger's sweet smelling scent. He pressed a soft kiss on the top of his head before meeting his eyes with the younger.

"Tell me, Donghyuck. What do you want me to do? Or better yet, what do you want to do?" Mark asked Donghyuck who thought of something for a second or two.

⚠️

"C-can I suck you?" Donghyuck shyly asked as Mark giggled while nodding his head.

"Of course you can. No need to be shy, princess," Mark softly spoke as he unbuttoned his pants, sliding them down with his underwear as his crotch stood proudly at the sight of Donghyuck.

"Wait. I-I want kissys first," Donghyuck pouted as Mark stared at the younger with so much adoration, ignoring his aching boner that pressed against Donghyuck's bladder as he pulled the younger by his waist to place his lips on top of his.

With one hand resting behind Donghyuck's neck and the other on his waist, Mark let their lips dance together softly. As much as Mark wanted to destroy Donghyuck's lips, he did not because he did not want to hurt the younger.

Mark felt something wet and salty on his lips so he opened his eyes, witnessing Donghyuck's dripping eyes. The older frowned as he continued kissing the younger, sliding his hand that was on his waist to his back to rub it comfortingly.

Their tongues slowly swirled around each other's as their lips purposefully got caught gently by their teeth, tugging softly.

Mark realized the kiss started to get a little rougher so he matched his pace with Donghyuck's as the younger unexpectedly reached his hand down to the older's cock.