Chapter 13

The two stood there for a second after wishing each other goodnight. Donghyuck was surely frozen and nervous for some reason while Mark internally giggled.

Mark took initiative to open his dorm door fully and take a step inside, peaking his head out to look at Donghyuck who stared at his door knob.

"Remember the deal," Mark reminded, snapping Donghyuck out of his trance and nodding his head as Mark closed his door behind him while Donghyuck finally entered his.

Donghyuck pressed his back against his door as soon as he shut it, breathing frantically as he recalled their conversation after they had sex.

"About our deal," Mark started as the two of them were leaning their bare backs against the wall. "What I want in return is to keep doing this."

Donghyuck's eyes widened, "You mean what we did just know, you want us to keep doing it?"

Mark nodded. "Whenever you're in the mood or stressed, come to me."

Donghyuck could not believe the words that were coming out of Mark's mouth. But then again he really could not believe anything that happened tonight so he just nodded.

"That goes for you as well," Donghyuck blushed and avoided the older's eye contact. Guess their enemies status is moving to fuck buddies?

"Most definitely noted." Mark confirmed as he got up to find wipes and came back to wipe Donghyuck's body.

Donghyuck groaned as his rested his head in his hands as he shook it.

"Why did I say that?" Donghyuck whined, slowly sliding down his door until his butt reached the ground. Only then did Donghyuck remember how sore his ass was that he let out a yelp.

He stood up and rubbed his booty as he searched for painkillers on his nightstand, popping them in his mouth after taking a sip of water.

He should of just left it where Mark said if he need was in the mood for it, then he should go to him because he would not really go to him. Not tell Mark that he could do the same because he might actually do it.

What was he thinking?!

But in all reality Donghyuck hated to admit it, but he could sure get used to this if it was Mark.

It was really late and Donghyuck thanked heavens that tomorrow, well technically today, was Saturday. He opened his bathroom door, his heart dropping when he saw Mark stepping out of the shower. The older looked at him.

"S-sorry! I didn't know you were in here," Donghyuck apologized and covered his eyes, quickly shutting the door behind him.

He did not know why he covered his eyes. He had already seen Mark naked plenty of times. But Donghyuck could not help the flush on his cheeks each time Mark appeared in his vision.

In the meantime of waiting for Mark, Donghyuck grabbed some clothes to sleep in. He remembered he still has Mark's clothes in here so he should probably return them...except for his hoodie.

Tonight, Donghyuck was going to wear his black and white plaid pajama pants and Mark's black hoodie.

A knock came from Donghyuck's bathroom door and it opened slightly.

"I'm done," Mark told him and left the bathroom, closing his door behind him while Donghyuck hopped inside.

He turned on the water so that it could warm up while he removes his clothes and chain, pain shooting throughout his lower back. Once his clothes were off, he stepped inside the shower and let the lukewarm water soothe is aching body for a while.