Epilogue

⚠️ Are we really surprised at this point? We shouldn't be😔 ⚠️

*five years later*

"What a long day," Donghyuck let out a sigh as he unlocking the door of his and Mark's shared apartment, locking the door behind himself.

Their shared apartment had two bedrooms, a bathroom in between the bedrooms, a wash room, kitchen, and dining room.

The kitchen was across from the dining room where they made it the living room, putting a couch and flat screen tv there while the dined at the counter.

Donghyuck had just gotten back from recording in the studio. He was going to stay back longer and edit with his sound producing system, but he wanted to hurry home to see Mark on national television just like he promised the older.

Mark was a professional basketball player and team manager. He is the one his teammates go to if there was a problem that needed resolving and he was also the one who spoke for the team as a whole.

This was what Mark wanted to pursue and he was lucky to have Donghyuck by his side throughout the way.

Donghyuck never gave up on Mark and his dreams just like the way Mark never gave up on Donghyuck and his dreams.

Mark and Donghyuck had graduated college three years ago, Donghyuck graduating with a bachelors degree in fine arts and Mark graduating with a bachelors degree in business.

Donghyuck was signed to a professional record labeling company, releasing his own produced music and music videos with him dancing to his own choreography.

The two adults had a growing fan base and they were almost at the top of the line in being invited to red carpets and award wining shows.

Donghyuck kicked off his shoes and made his way to the kitchen sink to wash his hands. He made his way over to the couch and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv, switching through the channels to find the basketball sports channel.

Once he found it, he raised the volume and watched Mark's team play. He had made it just in time before the half show started, glancing over at his watch which read that it was seven twenty eight.

Two more minutes until the half show, Donghyuck hopped onto the couch with his legs crisscrossed on the soft cushion.

Donghyuck spotted Mark dribbling down the court with the ball in his hand, his uniform number being '06' to represent Donghyuck and his birthday.

Donghyuck's birthday was tomorrow and Mark had stated that he had a surprise for him to which he could not wait.

Mark dunked the ball into the hoop as Donghyuck clapped his hands and cheered for his boyfriend who could never hear him through the screen. He did not care though as he bounced in excitement.

With both of them being celebrities and having a pretty hectic schedule, the two would often spend time during the night or make plans during a break if they had one for the day.

They never let their work get in between their relationship or their relationship in between their work. They had too much respect and understanding for that.

Both of them knew that they loved one another and that they would always wait for each other no matter how difficult things get.

Quality time was never an issue for the two adults, but sometimes they did feel lonely and miss each other when they were not together and could not call.

However, the both of them would push that feeling aside and be happy for each other, proud of what the two of them had accomplished in a short period of time.