Chapter 3

It was the second day of the week, meaning that there were only three days left until the party that Jaemin and Donghyuck were invited to was happening. Donghyuck was in his computer class, getting ready to slam his forehead against the keyboard because the professor just assigned a pop quiz.

"Curse him. I swear, curse him," Donghyuck mumbled underneath his breath to his professor as he logged into his account on the computer.

He poked his tongue inside of cheek as his legs bounced underneath the table in anticipation. He absolutely despised this class. It was his last class of the day on Tuesday's and Thursday's at four in the afternoon. He just wanted to get it over with.

He was already having such a terrible day. He had woken up in a bad mood and it seemed like the universe knew that because it kept sending challengers and difficulties and troubles his way all day to make it worse.

He was extremely stressed. He was in college to please his parents because that is all he ever tried to do. But it seemed like everything he did was not enough for them. Hell, he is even pursuing a type of business major, Accounting, for a career that he did not even want to do in the future.

He only chose it because his parents said it was going to make the most money than what he actually wanted to pursue, Music.

Donghyuck always seeks for their approval in everything and he just wanted to shut his parents up and make them happy because it seemed like no matter what he did or chose or said, was always the wrong decision.

After years of waiting for the computer to sign in because of the slow, unsupportive internet connection, Donghyuck was able to finally have access to his account. He pulled up the pop quiz and began maneuvering his computer tools to answer the questions.

Donghyuck really did not know why he had to take this class. It was boring and he already knows the basic computer skills. And if he was not sure about something, that was where YouTube and/or Google came in.

The quiz was being timed and timed tests or quizzes always gave Donghyuck anxiety, thinking that he would not be able to finish in time because when he begins, his brain freezes and becomes blank. He would completely forget what he was doing until about ten or fifteen minutes into the timed assessment. But after that passes, he does exceptionally well.

The brown haired male looked over his right shoulder to Mark who was seated all the way at the end of the row. He watched as he worked hard, typing away and move his mouse key with his top row of teeth biting his tongue that rested over his bottom lip.

Donghyuck scoffed in jealousy as Mark easily completed his test several minutes before the time was up. Before Mark could make eye contact with him and potentially stick his middle finger up at the younger, Donghyuck focused back on his quiz.

Mark packed his things when he noticed Donghyuck still working as he swung his backpack over his shoulder while walking up to the younger. The professor was not present in the classroom because he had a bathroom break emergency from the coffee he drank earlier in the afternoon.

Donghyuck felt a presence behind him as Mark pressed his chest against his band and seat and bent down to the side of Donghyuck's right cheek, his hands clasped behind his back.

"Mark, get away from me," Donghyuck whispered a snap, trying not to disturb anyone else who was taking the quiz. But to the younger's realization, everybody had left the room because they finished minutes ago.

He stared around the empty room and mentally face palmed himself for getting distracted over a quiz that he should have finished by now.

"Having difficulty, princess?" Mark said lowly which made Donghyuck's ears ring.