Chapter 30

⚠️ YET AGAIN 💀 UM THIS IS GONNA UM....INTERESTING IS THE BEST WAY I CAN DESCRIBE IT BUT YOU KNOW THE DRILL ON WHERE TO STOP AND CONTINUE ()READING IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ⚠️

Donghyuck giggled as Mark tossed them on top of his bed. It was much bigger than the twin sized beds at the dorm, but the size of the mattress never bothered them because they would be snuggled up close to each other anyway.

"Did my mom make fun of me?" Mark pouted as the two of them had their legs and arms tangled around each other.

Donghyuck scoffed playfully and pecked the older's lips, "No."

"You and your mother's relationship is so cute and pure. I love it," Donghyuck chirped.

"We've been through a lot together. I'm definitely a momma's boy," Mark snickered.

Mark and his mother's relationship was strong and Donghyuck could tell how much they love each other.

He could tell how much Mark cherishes his mother by the stories she told him and just by the way he acted today.

A fond smile plastered on Donghyuck's lips, which made Mark smile too. Donghyuck was so happy Mark had his mother by his side throughout everything.

If it had not been for his mother, Mark would have been a completely different person than he is today.

Mark's mother was his boyfriend's bag of hope for love and happiness in this cruel world they live in.

She was his rock, someone who he could go to for anything.

Someone who he could return to, crying in her arms if he needed to.

Someone who he knew he could always trust because she has his back.

Someone who he knew would constantly defend him and stick up for him, upholding the battle scars and wounds for him.

Someone who would never ever leave her son's side until the very day she dies and even with that happening, she would still be with him spiritually.

Mark knew the younger was thinking deeply as he kissed his boyfriend's forehead, diverting Donghyuck's attention that was previously on his chest to his eyes. Mark smiled lovingly.

But his smile soon faltered into a smirk that Donghyuck knew the older must be thinking of something not good or innocent.

"Don't I deserve my treat?" Mark reminded, cocking an eyebrow up before burying his face in the younger's neck.

"Hmm, let me think," Donghyuck hummed, bringing a finger to tap his own lips in a thinking position as Mark pulled away to look at him.

"Wasn't Hyung good to you today?" Mark questioned as an idea sprouted in Donghyuck's brain.

⚠️

"How about I decide that as we go?" Donghyuck hinted with a smirk as Mark nodded, about to dive back into the younger's neck but only to be stopped by his boyfriend.

"No touching me," Donghyuck sternly said which made Mark look at him, trying to find any signs of lies or mercy from the younger.

But there was none as Mark then looked at him in disbelief, Donghyuck maneuvering their bodies so that he was hovering over the older.

"No touching me unless I grant you the permission to do so and if you're still a good Hyung then, you'll get your treat," Donghyuck seductively spoke with his own heart shaped lips barely inched away from Mark's.