Chapter 18

Donghyuck woke up for class the next morning. His face was swollen and his eyes hurt as he got up to go to the bathroom to get ready.

He brushed his teeth and washed his face. He did not bother changing or wearing makeup, instead he just put sweatpants over his boxers and left Mark's hoodie on.

And since it was a bit chilly out, he wore Mark's leather jacket too.

He missed the older's warmth of his body. He missed his touch, his kisses, his sweet affirming words, he just missed him in general.

He missed his not so called enemy anymore that he is so in love with and has such deep feelings for.

Donghyuck packed his bag because he did not have the chance to do it last night. He put all his papers and notebooks away in his bag and swung it over his shoulder.

Reaching his class, he listened as attentively as he could without thinking of the older he missed like crazy.

He searched the room for Mark, but he was not there and it made Donghyuck wonder if it was because of him that he was not there.

His anxiety really could not take this at all and he just wished the older would come to him.

After what seemed like hours, his class ended and he went to get something to eat from the dining hall.

It had been the talk of college these past few days that Mark and Donghyuck were not teasing each other. Everyone found it weird and it was completely unnatural.

He sat alone in a booth with his food and munched on his meal. His best friend was not there either since he had a class.

Donghyuck felt lonely.

Meanwhile, Mark was on a mission to track down whoever was behind the message before he had to take his computer exam this afternoon.

Jeno was currently with Mark, meeting up with the person the younger said could track down the message. Mark was missing his morning class for this but he did not care.

They crossed through campus to the technical science building and walked through the halls to find the person they were looking for.

"He said he's here and willing to help," Jeno read off his phone while Mark nodded and followed the younger.

The last door of the hallway was a private small computer lab, usually only used when students need to reserve it for a project that requires the use of a PC.

Jeno knocked and pushed the door open gently as the room was dim with only one of the light switches flipped on.

The two stepped inside quietly, trying not to disturb the person sitting at one of the four computers in a green shirt and an off white sweater vest.

He turned around, sensing their presence. He had black hair with blonde highlights combed neatly and golden circular glasses.

"Ah, Mark. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hear you're in quite the predicament," the male with glasses spoke, standing up from his seat and pushing up his glasses with his pointer finger.

"Mark, this is Renjun. He's a computer science major, minoring in forensic science," Jeno stated as Mark immediately held out his hand to shake with the other who gladly took it.

"Wah that's a lot of science," Mark rubbed the back of his head with a small chuckle as Renjun shrugged.

"I guess you could say I love science. I assume you're probably a business major," Renjun stated as Mark dropped his jaw slightly.

"How did you know?" Mark asked as the other snickered, his hand covering his mouth as he did so while slapping Jeno's arm. Jeno lovingly smiled at the male.