Chapter 16

It had been several weeks since the party and Mark and Donghyuck's deal was still going on. Donghyuck was successfully able to avoid any questions about the party from Jaemin and quite frankly, Jaemin ended up forgetting anyway.

No one knew that Mark and Donghyuck were fucking around. Donghyuck did not know if it was intentional or not. He felt a bit sad knowing they were sneaking around so that no one would see them.

It was not like they were dating anyway so he should not think like that.

It seemed like Donghyuck was the only one reaching out when he needed to destress and barely ever Mark.

Donghyuck was beginning to feel bad because he did not want the older to think he was using him. Yeah, Mark was a beast in bed but that is not what Donghyuck wanted from him.

But then again, Donghyuck did not know what he wanted. He just knew that it was not just sex.

Within these weeks that passed by, Mark and Donghyuck seemed to be getting closer behind closed doors only. In public, Mark was a pain in the ass to Donghyuck and would tease him.

But it would not only be Mark because Donghyuck would tease him as well. It was all playful banter, but to the public eye it was just Mark and Donghyuck being their normal selves.

The last time Mark and Donghyuck had sex was over the weekend. It was already midweek and to Donghyuck, it seemed like Mark was avoiding him and he did not know why.

It surely hurt him though and it made him feel sad. Maybe Mark did not want to be around Donghyuck anymore. Or maybe Mark just wants to go back to bullying him again.

Donghyuck understood it was midterms week and that Mark would probably be busy studying, but he had never had a problem with making time for the younger.

Maybe Donghyuck was acting spoiled. It was what he was starting to think about himself.

The fluffy curly brown haired male had just got back to his dorm from having dinner with Jaemin. He took a quick shower before putting Mark's black hoodie on, wearing nothing but boxers underneath it.

He had returned Mark's clothes, other than his hoodie, a couple weeks ago. He just left it folded on the bathroom sink, hoping the older would take it and he did.

It was half past seven in the evening and Donghyuck was sitting at his desk, studying for his last two midterms of the week: his accounting exam and his computer class exam

His cheek was resting on his left palm while his other hand was occupied with a pencil as he studied over practice problems, blankly staring at them puzzled.

The bathroom toilet flushed which made Donghyuck turn to look at his bathroom door. The older had just used the bathroom, hearing the sink turn on.

Donghyuck dropped his pencil on his desk and stood up to walk up to his door once Mark left the bathroom. It has been three days and Mark had not had any encounter with Donghyuck.

Donghyuck opened his bathroom door to walk through, Mark's door being cracked open. Instead of just walking through, he brought his knuckles to give his door a light knock and then went inside.

He saw Mark with papers all over his desk, the older concentrating on his studies too hard to even acknowledge that Donghyuck walked inside.

"Mark?" Donghyuck kept his distance from Mark since he did not want to startle the older who let out a sigh.

"Donghyuck, not now," Mark stated as he continued scribbling notes in his notebook.

"You should take a break," Donghyuck suggested as the older continued studying but the younger was acting persistent.