Chapter 10

"Hey, man," Mark greeted and fist bumped Jeno while Jaemin slid off his lap and sat next to Donghyuck to push his chin up to close his mouth.

"Why are you so surprised?" Jaemin whisper shouted in Donghyuck's ear so that he could hear him above the music.

"I'm really not. I'm more in a daze than anything," Donghyuck admitted while staring at Mark's outfit, Jaemin realizing and smirking at his best friend.

"Why don't we gather some people around to play some games?" Jaemin turned around to suggest to Jeno who agreed.

Mark looked at Donghyuck, meeting eyes with the younger who immediately looked away and crossed his arms. Mark let out a chuckle while Jeno stood up.

"Looking a little extra this evening. Do you think that's necessary?" Mark commented on Donghyuck's ravishing look, not really knowing why he spoke up because he would not admit how good the younger looked.

However, Donghyuck tsked and stood up in front of Mark with a smirk. He looked at the taller up and down,his arms still crossed in front of him.

"Looking a little bland this evening. Do you think that's necessary? Or did you want people to know you dress like an old biker man?" Donghyuck lied with a remark and before Mark could reply, Jeno hooked his arm around the older's neck.

"Let's find a few more people to play some games," Jeno told his friend who nodded and smirked at Donghyuck.

This was going to be a long night is what Donghyuck was currently thinking after receiving such a scary smirk from Mark.

He sat back down on the couch while Jeno and Mark went to grab a few more people to play some not so family rated games. While they had a few minutes of being alone, Donghyuck thought it was the perfect time to mention Jeno and Jaemin's relationship.

"You've slept with him before, haven't you?" Donghyuck squinted his eyes with his chin raised while Jaemin blushed as his eyes widened for a second.

"What are you talking about?" Jaemin inquired, acting completely innocent and clueless to Donghyuck's assumption.

"You know what I'm talking about," Donghyuck stated, but Jaemin still decided on playing dumb.

"No, I simply don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Jeno. You have slept with Jeno before. This is not your first time being with him either. You were way too comfortable on his lap and he was most definitely WAY too comfortable kissing up on your neck so spill it," Donghyuck demanded as Jaemin blushed and let out a sigh.

"Fine, fine!" Jaemin shouted in a whisper. "No, this is not the first time. Actually, the first time I ever got completely fucked up at a party was by Jeno and it's been an ongoing thing for every party since my first one. We'd always meet up in a room, but since you wanted to pull that little stunt on Mark I thought maybe it was time to well you know...be more open with him since no will expect it at school and I'd just have to get by you."

Donghyuck sat still for a moment to read through Jaemin's words. The reason Jaemin did not want to mention anything about himself and Jeno was because he was scared?

"Jaem, why would you be scared to tell me?" Donghyuck frowned and Jaemin panicked when he saw his facial expression. The last thing he wanted to ever do was make his best friend upset or disappointed.

"You've been going through some things recently and I didn't want to tell you to stir anything up. I didn't want you to think you were being replaced. I want to be there for you," Jaemin admitted.

"You still could've told me. I'll support you always just like you do with me. Don't ever let me hold you back from anything you want to do or love," Donghyuck assured the younger who flashed a small smile, accompanied by a short comfortable silence.