Pleasing (H.S)

By white_eyes_

He is a rockstar, but also her boss. She is a creative director, who happens to work in pleasing. This is the... More

Intro
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
epilogue
epilogue (Iris' version)

twelve

2.2K 54 2
By white_eyes_

Short but cute chapter, thank you for voting

Iris

Today is the day that Emma will meet Oliver. I think it is time for her to meet him. She's going to be so excited. Harry and I talked about it last night after dinner. He takes our relationship so seriously and I appreciate it. He is all in, he told me last night that he thinks that the future is golden and he gets to be more open as the days go by. I'm glad that I can help him find this version of himself. 

We woke up this morning together on the bed. He was holding me close to him and I know that he woke up sore but he had the biggest smile on his face. He kissed me good morning and we cooked breakfast together. I wish everyday was like that, I wish that one day this is going to be our morning routine but with a little 4 year old kid waking us up jumping up and down on our bed. I see a future with Harry and I want to chase it. I don't care if it is a forever, a happily ever after, I care that it is a future. 

We left home together but on different cars because we had different routes. Harry had to leave Oliver back to his house and then go to the studio. He's album is almost ready and I can't wait to hear it. I, on the other hand, went to work. Today Molly was in the office. She had a big smile on her face seeing me arrive and I knew that she will ask me about the boy I've been seeing this last month. 

We haven't told his friends yet. He wants to live it a little before the media is going to find out. The only one from his inner circle that knows is Jeff and he teases us every time he sees us. My relationship with him is better that before and I'm glad that he got to know me. I'm much more than a workaholic with organizing issues and a daughter that everybody adores. 

Everybody loves Ems. She is always in our discussions. Harry Lambert asks me everyday how his little model is, Molly asks me to bring her to work to bright up the place and Jeff asks Harry about my the little monster. Harry speaks so proudly of Emma and I'm happy that she gets to have her in her life too. I try not to think of what the future of that relationship will be but if all goes well I'm glad that Emma will have Harry as a role model. 

My phone is ringing, taking me out of my thoughts and when I see Harry's name my heart skips a bit. 

"Hello, my gorgeous girl. I'm outside." 

I giggle and then I answer him. "Hello, my handsome boy. You know that you could come inside, right?" I ask him. 

He laughs. "I know but then you would have to explain to Molly why we are leaving together." 

I agree with him as I go outside my office. I go straight to Molly's to say Goodbye to her. Then, I leave but I don't go straight to Harry's car. He whines a little but then I explain to him that I have to take Emma's car seat. He says that he understands and then we end the call just to be faster. 

When he sees me, he comes out from the car and help me set the seat on the back. Then, he opens the door for me and when he is inside he starts the car so we can be on Emma's school on time. 

"I can't wait to kiss you when we hit the road and nobody can see us." He tells me and I agree. "I missed you, gorgeous." 

"You saw me a few hours ago." I answer. "But I missed you too. I like when we wake up together." I continue and he smiles. 

"I like that too but now I can't think it about it. I'm excited that I'm going to see Emma."

I look at him and I don't answer. The car ride is smooth. Fleetwood Mac is playing through the radio and we sing the lyrics oud loud. Harry and I have similar music tastes so we play songs to each other that we love.

When I listen the first notes of Canyon Moon, I laugh and I see that he added that song to his playlist. "Don't laugh, I want to sing it with Emms every time I drive her around."

My heart beats a little faster after these words leaves his mouth. "Do you want to drive her around?" 

He looks at me for a moment. "Of course I do. I like her a lot and I'm willing to help you when you want me to." 

"Thank you, H. I don't want you to feel obligated to do that because you are dating me." I remind him. I don't want him to feel pressed or that he needs to do things for Emma. 

"Darling, I wouldn't suggest it if I didn't want. I like Emma and she likes me too. But let's discuss it after lunch, okay?" He asks me and I look outside. We are at Emma's school. We walk together towards the entrance so the teacher will see us and dismiss Emma. Today Patrick is waiting for Millie. 

"Hello, how are you Pat?" I ask him and he looks at both of us. 

"I'm fine, sweetheart. I'm Patrick, Chris' husband." He introduce himself to Harry and Harry does the same. Patrick is far more chill than Chris and Harry seems to understand that as well. He soon is engaged in a conversation with him. William hasn't arrived yet and I'm glad that he won't meet Harry again. 

"Mummy." I hear the voice of my daughter and I turn my head to watch her walk towards me. She hasn't seen Harry yet but I'm sure that when she does she will forget about me. "I've missed you." 

I smile as I hug her. She is such a cutie. "I've missed you, too. How was school today?" I ask her. 

"We learned so much about theater, mumma. I have a role." She announces and then turns her head to speak to Millie but she doesn't say a thing to her. Her whole attention is on the boy with the green eyes in front of her. "Harry, my best friend. I've missed you." 

Harry looks at her and he smiles so wide his dimples are showing. "Em, my best friend. I've missed you too. Come give me a hug." He crouches down to take her into his arms. She immediately puts her hands around his neck and leaves a kiss on his cheek making him giggle. "Hello, princess Millie. How are you?" He asks Emma's best friend and she blushes. He knows that the two girls are referring to him a prince. 

"I'm good, mr Harry. How are you?" The little girl asks him, using his last name because she doesn't know his last name. 

"I'm fine. But please call me Harry. I thought we are friends." He answers. 

"Oh, okay." Millie simply reply and then takes Patrick's hand. They say Goodbye to us and walk to a different direction from us. 

"You will act i've heard Emma." Harry speaks to my daughter as he helps her sit to her car seat.

"I will. Teacher said that I will be summer. We will play the seasons and months and I'm mother Summer. Will you help me learn my part, mumma?" She asks me. I smile and turns my head to look at him. 

"Of course, I will. I'm sure Harry is going to help you as well. You know Emma, Harry is an actor." 

She giggles. "Silly, mumma. Harry is a singer." 

Both Harry and I laugh with how sure she sounds. "Harry is an actor, too. He's been to a couple of movies." I inform her. 

"I want to watch them." She demands. 

"When you get older, they are for big kids." I tell her and I continue before she starts crying about wanting to watch her best friend on screen. "Do you know where are we going?" She shakes her head as I can see from the rear view mirror. "We are going to Harry's house. You are going to meet someone very special to him." I tell her and she immediately asks me who. 

"You have to wait and see. I'm sure you will love him." Harry assures her. "Now, miss Emma. Do you want to listen to some music?" She nods and I takes his phone to my hands so I can open Spotify. Canyon Moon is being heard in the car and Emma is singing the melody. "Yes, I could get used to that." He says, more to himself than me and I smile. 

They both start singing and I can't help but take a video of that moment. I don't want to forget it. And I  know that we will create a lot of memories like these in the future. I can imagine Emma singing As it was loud and clear when Harry decides to play it for her. 

"Here we are, little ladies. Emma, I hope you will like my house." He tells Emma as he pulls in the garage and opens his door and goes to hers. He takes her into his arms and he holds a hand for me to take. Is this going to be my future? 

"Now Emma, I want you to stand here as I call my special friend." He says as he leaves Emma on her feet. She doesn't understand exactly what is going on and she turns to look at me. "Oliver, come here. I want you to meet my bestie." He calls his dog and happy steps are being heard coming to the living room where we are standing. 

When Emma sees Oliver she puts a hand on her mouth and looks at him with wide eyes. Harry comes to my place and puts his hand around my waist. I look at him and then back to my daughter. She doesn't move. Oliver doesn't move as well. 

"Emma, this is my friend Oliver. He wanted to meet you so much. You can pet him if you want." Harry tells her but she doesn't even look at him. She only looks at the golden retriever in front of her. "Don't be afraid, darling. Talk to him." 

"Hello, Oliver." Her little voice says to the dog and only then Oliver walks closer to her. She pets his head giggling as he wants to lick it. I haven't seen her that happy in a really long time and I'm glad that Harry and Oliver could make her feel that way. 

"She likes him." Harry notices and I nod. Emma is talking to the dog like she expects him to answer her. She tells him her name, her age, how much she loves me, that she has a best friend named Millie and how much she likes Harry. She talks with so much love about everything and I can't help but smile at how pure is a kid's soul. I wish I could protect her. 

"Emma, your mumma and I will go to the kitchen to prepare lunch. Do you want to come with us or do you want to stay here with Oliver?" Harry asks her and it's the only time she looks at him. She has the biggest smile on her face and she tells him that she wants to stay here. Harry opens the TV and goes to Disney plus. He chooses Tangled for her to watch if she gets bored and then he takes my hand and guides me to the kitchen. We leave the door open so we can hear if something happens. "What do you want to eat?" 

"Something simple, like pasta." I answer. 

He puts on his apron and he gives me one as well. "I'm the perfect person for this. I know so many recipes. My time in Italy was really beneficial for my cooking skills." 

"Do you have a house in Italy?" I ask him this time. 

"I do, yes. I want to take you there someday. It's the perfect place, my perfect place." He announces and then proceeds to tell me everything about his house in Italy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 765 18
"Do you still love me?" He asks, and I wipe my tears with the sleeve of my sweater. I've been trying so hard to keep this from happening. "I can't lo...
28.1K 713 56
In which she goes to EVERY LOT concert. or In which he comes out every night in the hope of seeing HER.
21.5K 409 22
Violet, a travelling student, gets involved with a man named Harry Styles whilst studying abroad in France. Turns out, Harry is none other than her y...
44.5K 1.5K 23
In which, Harry Styles is the CEO of a fashion company and needs his assistant, Emery Rivera to be his fake girlfriend on a family vacation.