The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 125

866 24 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 125 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (14)

    It's the same restaurant as before.

    When Mu Ci arrived, Yuan Jing had already arrived.

    He was sitting by the window, wearing a black peaked cap with the brim pulled down low, covering his brows and eyes with his black hair.

    In that position in the back, staring out the window without moving.

    Mu Ci looked over from a distance, and felt that this big boy was extremely lonely, just a single figure.

    When she walked over, Yuan Jing seemed to be still watching the people coming and going outside the window in a daze, without noticing Mu Ci's approach at all.

    Mu Ci sat down, and then quietly looked at the big boy on the opposite side, he looks really good-looking and good-looking, unlike Chu Xi's handsome, Yuan Jing's looks are extremely delicate kind of.

    It was precisely because of this face that the original owner "Mu Ci" picked up Yuan Jing who had just picked up customers for the first time in the nightclub.

    At that time, Yuan Jing's temperament was too clean, and his appearance was quite similar to Chu Xi's. In order to prevent Yuan Jing from being ruined, the original owner directly paid him the contract liquidated damages and gave him an emergency a large sum of money.

    Later, Yuan Jing was discovered by scouts, and entered the entertainment circle. He stumbled and struggled for a long time, bit by bit stubbornly trying to repay the money he thought he owed.

    In Yuan Jing's most difficult time, the original owner who suddenly happened to appear was probably his brightest light in the dark.

    From the following plots, I learned that when Yuan Jing was still in college, his mother was ill and needed a huge amount of medical expenses. His family was originally only at a well-off level, because this completely fell into a trough.

    Then, at the instigation of some people with ulterior motives, Yuan Jing chose another path.

    This is also the reason why Mu Ci didn't get things done. She thought that there would be such a day, and this person would come to her to ask her thoroughly.

    Mu Ci'an sat quietly opposite Yuan Jing, and after waiting for a long time, Yuan Jing suddenly seemed to realize something and turned his head.

    His demeanor at this moment is no longer as sunny as when Mu Ci met him for the first time, Yuan Jing at this moment is the real him.

    Seeing that he had turned his head and withdrawn his attention to look over, Mu Ci just smiled lightly, as if he had seen through something thoroughly.

    What Yuan Jing originally wanted to say, but after seeing her like this, she suddenly couldn't say anything.

    The originally turbulent emotions seemed to suddenly have no outlet to vent, and stopped there, stiff and unable to move a step.

    Yuan Jing frowned.

    I had guessed countless times before that when I saw this person again, I would say something nicely, but after seeing this person, I couldn't say anything.

    In the end, he took off the hat on his head with a little irritability, and then plucked his hair twice with a little unease, and then asked a little uncomfortable.

    "How are you doing now?"

    "I'm fine, thank you."

    Mu Ci obeyed kindly.

    She actually felt what Yuan Jing was thinking at the moment.

    He's a really smart guy, and in some ways sane.

    Now that she is married to someone else, the relationship with Yuan Jing has come to a complete end. The reason why he has been unable to let go of this matter is because his feelings for the original owner are not only faint admiration, but also More is a feeling of dependence.

    The original "Mu Ci" just appeared by Yuan Jing's side when he needed help the most.

    His life had a new direction again, and this direction came out because of "Mu Ci", now that "Mu Ci" has left, Yuan Jing also temporarily lost his direction.

    He is not used to not having the shadow of "Muci" in his new life. Even if he knows the lies she told before, he doesn't care. All he wants is a simple reliance, and he can even Said to be a belief.

    But it's not pure emotion.

    as now.

    This time Yuan Jing came to find her, maybe even he himself didn't know what the purpose of his trip was at first.

    But now, Mu Ci intends to give him a new direction.

    "Actually, you don't like me as much as you imagined, right?"

    Yuan Jing should have gradually realized this point, but he didn't want to believe it, and didn't want to break all the routines in front of him.

    Mu Ci looked at the bewildered look in the eyes of the man sitting in front of him, and sighed faintly.

    "Yuanjing, you should learn to grow up."

    As soon as she said this, the man was stunned, with a little confusion in his eyes.

    Mu Ciren just watched him like this, and told him some truths that he should understand one by one.

    Today's sunshine is very good, and there are only a few people in the restaurant at the moment, and it is unusually quiet.

    Yuan Jing quietly listened to Mu Ci's indifferent words, and the irritability and anxiety before gradually dissipated.

    Mu Ci talked for a long time, and Yuan Jing also thought about it for a long time.

    At the end, she ended with the last sentence.

    She said: "In the future, every choice and everything will be decided by you, and you will meet again that girl who makes you put all your heart on her vigorously. From now on, Yuan Jing will be Yuan Jing, Mu Ci is just Mu Ci, and we have nothing to do with each other."

    After finishing speaking, Mu Ci stood up, picked up his bag and left directly.

    She believed that Yuan Jing would figure it out, and would quickly get out of the circle he had drawn to trouble him.

    Just as Mu Ci opened the door, he stepped out of the restaurant, and after walking a few steps, he heard a car horn.

    She subconsciously looked towards the source of the sound, and a familiar low-key black car jumped into her sight, and the car just stopped in front of her at this moment.

    Mu Ci walked to the side of the road and stopped.

    At that moment, the rear window of the car was slowly lowered, revealing a familiar handsome face with a calm expression.

    Chu Xi just looked over at Mu Ci indifferently.

    "Have you finished talking?"

    Mu Ci hummed, but was still a little surprised.

    She didn't know why Chu Xi appeared here at this time. According to the past, she should still be working intensively at this point.

    It's just that she didn't wait for her to think about it. The next moment, the car door was opened, and the man inside got out of the car. He looked in a suit and leather shoes, and with that face, there was a faint beauty of restraint.

    Chu Xi got off the car and came to Mu Ci's side.

    "I'll come to pick you up."

    With a kind of solemnity, but also casual, as if this matter is normal.

    On the other side, Yuan Jing, who finally came out of the restaurant, saw the two people standing together not far away who seemed to be a perfect match, and a strange look flashed across his eyes.

    He stared there for a long time, and waited for the two people to get into the car one after the other and leave one after another. Then he slowly retracted his gaze, lowered the brim of his hat again, and then left. His slender figure was slightly lonely, and slowly disappeared into the crowd. disappear into the street.

    On the other side of the car, the man leaning against the outside glanced back through the window, and then looked away.

    in the car.

    Mu Ci kept tilting his head to look at Chu Xi, who was sitting there, sitting upright, allowing her to look at him wantonly.

    "Why did you come to pick me up today?"

    And even knew that she was here, she probably didn't disclose the address.

    Chu Xi obviously paused, and then coughed lightly, without the slightest psychological burden.

    "Bian Zihan brought me here."

    "..."

    What on earth does Bian Zihan want to do, there is no end to it, right?

    Is this for Chu Xi to misunderstand her and cause the two of them to break up and divorce?

    The more Mu Ci thought about it, the further he went.

    But she didn't expect Chu Xi to sit aside, looking at her with a complicated expression.

    "Before I came, I was mentally prepared. I planned to go in directly."

    Hearing him say this suddenly, Mu Ci realized the reason why he appeared here belatedly.

    But he didn't interrupt him.

    Chu Xi continued: "Until I walked to the door of the restaurant just now, I suddenly felt a kind of panic in my heart, it was a very strong kind. The door is a transparent glass door, so when I stood at the door , I actually saw your back."

    Mu Ci sat there quietly listening to his rare confided words.

    "At this time, my steps seemed to be frozen, and I couldn't move at all. I suddenly realized whether I was right or wrong. After looking at your back again, I left."

    Chu Xi Having said that, I won't say more.

    Through this passage, Mu Ci could feel his struggle in the face of this matter.

    But in the end he still chose to believe her.

    She suddenly chuckled, raised her head slightly and said, "Then what if I run away with other people in the end?"

    Chu Xi frowned upon hearing this, as if she hadn't thought about this possibility at all.

    "Then I'll go and get you back."

    He said it very seriously.

    Mu Ci hooked the corner of his mouth.

    This guy really returned to his original shape in a second.

    Seeing her smile, Chu Xi narrowed his eyes, and his expression gradually relaxed.

    "Have you explained everything clearly?"

    "Yeah!" The

    answer was straightforward and happy.

    Chu Xi stared at her cheerful eyebrows, and then said something calmly.

    "Then come to sleep with me tonight."

    "Hmm...?"

    Mu Ci's joyful smile froze on his face.

    "Perhaps I can go find you." Chu Xi said again.

    Mu Ci: "..."

    "In short, we should have a baby."

    Chu Xi was dressed in a suit and had a serious face.

    That night, just after Mu Ci took a shower, there was a knock on the door.

    When he heard the extremely regular knock on the door, the corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched speechlessly. Even if she wanted to go to his room, she wouldn't give her a chance at all.

    What time is it!

    Mu Ci was wearing a bathrobe and slippers to open the door for him.

    Chu Xi was still wearing the clothes she used to go to work, so she just came over directly.

    Oh, and I still have a change of clothes in hand.

    "..."

    Could the intention not be so obvious.

    Chu Xi's eyes fell on Mu Ci's wet hair and his clean little face without makeup, his throat tightened.

    "I didn't expect you to be ready."

    Chu Xi's eyes were dark, with a complex look on his face.

    There was a hint of joy on the handsome face.

    ? ? ?

    Mu Ci paused while wiping his hair with a towel, and gave him a surprised look.

    what to prepare?

    Chu Xi's expression was normal, but the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, and he took a few steps forward, and when Li Muci was very close and almost wrapped her in his arms, he turned slightly and walked over from the other side.

    "I'll be out soon."

    That way seemed to tell Mu Ci not to worry.

    ...

    She's not in a hurry, she's really not in a hurry, he can stay inside all the time, it doesn't matter if he doesn't come out.

    When Mu Ci was thinking about how to avoid this uninvited guest tonight, the person who had just entered came out not long after.

    Chu Xi had no clothes on his upper body, bare chest, and a pair of gray loose trousers on his lower body, half hanging loosely, revealing a corner of the inner material. He is in excellent shape, the kind of model who is not overly muscular but just right.

    When Mu Ci heard the movement over there, his heart skipped a beat, and he suddenly turned his head to look.

    The handsome man who had just finished taking a shower was holding a white towel over his head, casually wiping his wet hair.

    In the meantime, drops of water slid down, sinking into the chest along the texture.

    Looking at this scene, Mu Ci felt his nose itchy, and his face flushed completely.

    Chu Xi is too... flirtatious!

    This appearance is in stark contrast to his usual sternness.

    Mu Ci stared blankly at Chu Xi walking towards her step by step.

    "Does it look good?"

    Mu Ci hummed casually, but his eyes did not move, and kept falling on him.

    So... so handsome!

    Chu Xi still couldn't see any other superfluous expressions on his face, he just let Mu Ci look at him wantonly, and then moved closer bit by bit, getting closer and closer to Mu Ci.

    As if it was a matter of course, Chu Xi's lips covered her directly.

    He clasped the back of Mu Ci's neck with one hand, and his breath was intertwined with it, lingering, unknowingly, he had pressed the dazed Mu Ci on the bed.

    In the end, I don't know which action became the turning point, and the two of them started burning like this.

    Strictly speaking, this is the first time for two people in this world.

    Although Chu Xi wanted to restrain himself at first, the man who had been abstinent for more than 20 years still couldn't hold back and indulged himself.

    He pestered Mu Ci physically and turned her over and over for almost a whole night.

    It was not until the end that Mu Ci couldn't bear to beg for mercy and weep, Chu Xi let her go.

    Unexpectedly, in the end he hugged Mu Ci in his arms, let out his scorching breath, leaned into her ear, and said in a hoarse voice.

    "From tomorrow onwards, you have to exercise well, and I will take you with you in the morning exercises."

    "..."

    Chu Xi...you are a dog!

    Mu Ci's consciousness was drowsy, he muttered in a daze, and then fell asleep completely.

    Hearing the soft cursing, a rare chuckle appeared on Chu Xi's stern and indifferent face. He slightly hooked the corners of his lips, and then gently kissed her on the forehead.

    Good night, sweet dreams.

    After that, everything seemed to be slowly getting on the right track.

    Chu Xi handled those disputes in the Chu family properly. Although it seemed a little ruthless to outsiders, in the eyes of Mu Ci, who knew the inside story, he still had some affection in his actions.

    The members of the Chu family still have to do what they want, but some real power is firmly in Chu Xi's hands. Even if they want to say or do something in the future, they still have to be scruples about Chu Xi.     And they have always been profit-seeking people. In the following period of time, Chu's mother came to Muci and Chuxi's side more diligently than before, and her attitude was much warmer.     With this initiative to show affection, although the relationship between Chu Xi and Chu's mother and son was a little impure, it was much better than before.     After Yuan Jing talked with him in Muci, after some time, he figured it out thoroughly, and began to focus on his career wholeheartedly. Now Yuan Jing is slowly getting better in the entertainment industry, and occasionally hears Muci's name is just a smile, with a calm expression on his face, which is not bad.     Ning Miaoran and Bian Zihan got together somehow, and later invited Mu Ci and Chu Xi to drink their wedding wine.     As for the heroine of this world, Zhu Qingqing, Mu Ci has not heard from her for a long time.     I know that when I asked about Chu Xi one time, the other party said something lightly.     "I talked to her a long time ago."     This time it was Mu Ci's turn to be confused.     Seeing her like this, Chu Xi tapped her forehead.     "Didn't you care about her all the time? I also know that she still has some thoughts about me, so I talked to her directly and resolutely rejected her. It happened that there was a foreign cooperation at that time, and I planned to send She went, who knew that after I directly rejected her, she resigned and went abroad."     Only she knew about the rest.     Perhaps this is the best way. Only when Zhu Qingqing stops thinking about Chu Xi can he have a really beautiful relationship that only belongs to him again.     Originally thought that at this stage, this virtual world would slowly collapse, but when Mu Ci passed his thirtieth birthday, and even had his own child later, the world still hadn't collapsed.

    Although surprised by the anomalies in this world, Mu Ci followed the changes and let it go.

    When Chu Xi and Mu Ci's children grew up enough to take on the heavy responsibilities on their shoulders, Chu Xi took Mu Ci to start traveling around the world.

    Even while traveling around, with the passage of time bit by bit, some different memory fragments emerged in Chu Xi's mind.

    It seems that in a long, long time, he wore an ancient robe and took the person in front of him on a bumpy carriage to travel through the ancient mountains and rivers.

    Later, Mu Ci gradually couldn't walk. Although Chu Xi's body was not as strong as before, he was in much better physical condition than Mu Ci. Before the trip they planned together was finished, he began to carry her on his back. Walking forward, little by little.

    until someday.

    Chu Xi carried her to a small mountain peak, which was a beautiful place that Mu Ci had wanted to come to for a long time.

    A simple and beautiful towering tree stands upright on the small mountain peak, and when the wind blows, the beautiful leaves flutter in the rustle.

    This tree has a name called "Heng".

    It keeps growing up all year round, the leaves rustle and fall, and new leaves will grow again. The leaves are red, hanging on the branches, swaying non-stop, heralding eternal love .

    Legend has it that it has been around for a hundred years or even nearly a thousand years, but it has only experienced how many times it has changed, and it will always be growing here without stopping, constantly taking out new branches and leaves.

    Chu Xi put Mu Ci down, supported her and sat together under the tree, and she lay in his arms.

    Her physical condition is very bad. Ever since she gave birth to Chu Tang and his children, it seems that an unknown disease has left behind, and she has been a little weak ever since.

    After many years, until now, she can hardly lift her eyes.

    The current Mu Ci is following the evolution of this world, and her body is gradually getting old, but she and Chu Xi's growth rate is slower than others. A little old.

    At this moment, Mu Ci was leaning against Chu Xi, looking up at the falling red leaves.

    There are many, many worlds in her mind, from her stumbling to become a tasker intern, then officially becoming a tasker, and meeting Chu Xi later, and experiencing those worlds.

    This is the first time she has stayed in one world for such a long time and experienced the normal transformation of ordinary people.

    And the person next to him has always been by his side.

    No matter how many worlds, no matter how many ages, this person has always been there waiting for her, looking for her footsteps.

    Just like this simple towering tree, just like "Heng".

    Mu Ci gradually felt that her body couldn't hold on any longer, and tiredness filled her brain bit by bit. She knew that her time in this world was about to run out.

    It's just that after going through a real marriage, childbirth and aging slowly, Mu Ci's heart has changed unknowingly.

    The attachment to this world is getting deeper and deeper.

    She was a little bit sad.

    "Chu Xi..."

    She called his name softly, almost angrily, and Chu Xi responded to her words.

    "Thank you for accompanying me through this long and short life..."

    She wanted to say a lot, but in the end this was the only thing she could say.

    She was too tired to say anything else.

    Chu Xi hugged her gently, and quietly listened to her intermittent next words.

    Until the breath of the person in his arms gradually weakened and disappeared, he maintained that posture from beginning to end, never changing.

    Until the hand of the person in his arms slipped quietly.

    He immediately tightened Muci, leaned his head against her ear, and whispered softly, like a lover, and softly replied: "I will still be with you in the days to come, and I will always be with you, okay?"

    When she came out of the Welfare World, Mu Cidu felt as if she had passed away. She was even a little overwhelmed for a while, and just looked at the front in a daze.

    There stood a handsome man, vaguely familiar from memory.

    He looked at this side quietly, as if he had been waiting for her for a long time.

    Until a while later, she heard him calling softly and in a familiar tone.

    "Mu Ci."

    She shook her head and replied subconsciously.

    "Yes."

    The author has something to say: From the very beginning, from writing to now, at this moment today, this book is finally coming to a successful conclusion, cuties, remember to rate it!

    Haha, scratching my head, actually my heart is very uneasy at the moment, there may be more or less problems in the middle of this book, I have stumbled to the present, and I once collapsed in the middle, but every time I feel disgusted with myself, I read And my little readers are with me. Maybe stop and go in the middle, but there are still people who will go to the end with me.

    Because it's still there, I keep going, and go forward bravely.

    Sincerely, I sincerely thank the little cuties who have accompanied me all the way here. In the future, I will work harder and move forward bravely!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 375 32
Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Female Lead, Cold Love Interests, Female Pro...
92.6K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...
10.8K 629 18
Sage moves to a new town with her best friends. Each one of them are looking forward to starting a new chapter in their lives. Everything seems norma...