The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 122

306 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 122 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (11)

    Mu Ci was stunned by Chu Xi's sudden action.

    Before she even had time to react, someone directly took her breath away.

    Chu Xi supported the back of Mu Ci's neck, trying to childishly capture all the sweet and greasy cream in her mouth into his own mouth with fiery lips.

    The cold breath on the man's body, the fiery lips and tongue were like ice and fire. Mu Ci couldn't stand it at all, so he could only bear the sudden kiss.

    "Hiss—"

    Chu Xi suddenly let out a muffled snort, and Mu Ci broke free from the entangled atmosphere in an instant, pushed the person in front of him away, and then quickly looked at his situation.

    Seeing her flustered expression, Chu Xi smiled slightly at the corner of her mouth, and then said something softly.

    "Stomach pain." The

    simple two words, the tone is slightly suppressed, with a hint of grievance, but after careful consideration, it seems that there is nothing, just two light words.

    Hearing what he said, Mu Ci glanced at his unresponsive face. The other party was refreshed at the moment, but she broke into a cold sweat because of the muffled grunt, and suddenly became angry for no reason.

    Straight said: "Hand!"

    Chu Xi didn't know what she wanted to do, but for some reason, as soon as she said it, she subconsciously stretched out her hand obediently without thinking about anything.

    Immediately, there was a bang.

    Mu Ci patted that dry and beautiful palm hard. Although her hand hurt from the shock, but seeing Chu Xi's rare expression of bewilderment at this moment, the depression in her heart dissipated a lot in an instant. .

    "Yes!"

    "..."

    Mu Ci has been staying with Chu Xi in the hospital for the past few days, even if he doesn't like the smell of the hospital, this time he can't help him.

    Mu Ci accompanied him to perform the operation. Although appendicitis is a common operation, she was still in a cold sweat when the family members signed the consent form for the operation and the doctor told Mu Ci all the worst possible outcomes.

    The waiting time outside the operating room is always the hardest.

    During this time, Mu Ci thought about many things. She even recalled the worlds she had traveled with Chu Xi before. She found that Chu Xi has become the only one for her. Indispensable exists.

    Even in this world, he has always been Chu Xi of this world, and the previous memories will not be remembered again, so she is willing to spend an ordinary life with him in this world.

    Perhaps this is the best choice for now.

    Afterwards, the operation went smoothly, but Chu Xi never spoke to the Chu family after the operation or even during the recuperation period in the hospital.

    For the time being, Lin Te helped to deal with the company's affairs, and nothing major happened. It's just that some people couldn't stand it after asking for leave and being absent for more than a week.

    Soon, a call was made directly to Chu Xi's cell phone.

    "Chu Xi, what's the matter with you? Why did you take such a long leave? We raised you as the official heir of the Chu Group, and we have placed high hopes on you. Now you have been absent for such a long time without permission. What on earth are you in the company? Do you want more! Do you still want to be the president, you really let me down! If you really can’t, let Xiao Zhuo come, I believe Xiao Zhuo will do better than you!"

    A The old man's voice came from inside, and the anger was full of anger, without any signs of aging.

    This is a VIP ward, so Chu Xi is the only patient here.

    The room was extremely quiet, even if the hands-free was not turned on, the words of the old man Chu inside were very loud in this silent space.

    Mu Ci, who was sitting by the side, could hear it clearly.

    Almost every word was heard clearly, so that the anger in her heart at this moment almost directly broke through the string of reason in her mind.

    After the old man Chu finished the call, without waiting for Chu Xi to reply, Mu Ci stood up, snatched his mobile phone, and then hung up the phone with a slap.

    Shut up, you, stop talking!

    Although she knew that her approach was inappropriate, she also knew clearly that if she didn't do it now, she would really suffocate to death.

    The person inside obviously hadn't finished talking. After Mu Ci hung up the phone, she finally realized that she seemed to have acted too impulsively just now. She froze her body like a primary school student, then held the phone in both hands, Chu Xi handed it over.

    "Uh... I... I can't help it."

    But if it happened again, she would still do it.

    Mu Ci silently added in his heart.

    Chu Xi stared at her rare arrogance, and now the person in front of her was docile, almost like a harmless little sheep, just standing there obediently, with a look of being beaten and scolded .

    Chu Xi suddenly wanted to laugh.

    To be honest, he listened to the phone call that Mr. Chu said just now, but he didn't feel the slightest fluctuation in his heart, because he had already expected this phone call, and after so many years of being left out in the cold, he had long since had no expectations, and even other redundant things Not a single thought left.

    It's just that it was beyond his expectation. The call came a bit late. I thought the call would come before his operation. It seems that during this time, they should have even supervised him. The thoughts of work have dissipated bit by bit.

    Chu Xi pursed his lips, and there was no other unnecessary expression on his face. Mu Ci secretly glanced at him, and really couldn't tell what he was thinking at the moment.

    After waiting for a long time, Mu Ci finally felt that the mobile phone he was holding was taken away, and then a sentence came from above his head, a faint sentence.

    Although it was very plain, Mu Ci didn't hear the slightest irritation in it.

    "It's okay, it's up to you."

    His attitude towards this matter is really calm, as if the protagonist of this matter is not him, he has no feeling for the matter of Mr. Chu scolding him, and directly hangs up when she snatches his mobile phone. Cut off his phone without the slightest annoyance.

    Mu Ci was a little confused about him.

    After sitting down again, Mu Ci stared at Chu Xi's handsome face for a long time before finally saying, "You... don't you feel uncomfortable?"

    Although what she said was too jumpy, Chu Xi still knew What exactly was she trying to ask.

    His face was calm, as if he was saying that the weather is fine today, without any emotion.

    "Why should I feel bad?"

    Mu Ci was stumped by his rebuttal, so why was he feeling bad? How did she, who was on a horse, know why he was feeling bad? Shouldn't it be hard?

    Silently, he accidentally swears in his heart, and even his mind is a little confused at the moment.

    Didn't Chu Xi have feelings for the Chu family after working so hard for so many years, otherwise, who would be angry with such a group of top-notch family members here.

    Both sides don't want to bring up this topic, so just skip it for the time being.

    After Chu Xi had no other major problems for a few days after the operation, he was discharged directly from the hospital.

    Anyway, the hospital is still not as comfortable as home.

    So, the night Chu Xi returned home, he had a fever.

    Mu Ci was worried, but also speechless.

    So it's not good to stay in the hospital for a few more days, I have to come out and do it.

    Chu Xi didn't pay any attention to what she meant, but she was determined not to stay in the hospital any longer.

    What he didn't tell her was that while those days in the hospital were truly the best days he'd ever had, at the same time he didn't want to be there anymore.

    It's just because Mu Ci was really uncomfortable during these days of taking care of her.

    Every time he saw the faint blue color in her eyes, Chu Xi was extremely irritable.

    But this time Chu Xi fainted again with a high fever, Mu Ci took care of him more and more smoothly.

    Coupled with the help of Aunt Li this time, soon, Chu Xi put on the anti-fever tablet and quietly nestled under the quilt, his arms and long legs were forcibly stuffed in by Mu Ci.

    After drinking the antipyretics, the consciousness was drowsy.

    Chu Xi squinted his eyes halfway, looking at the dazed figure of Mu Ci in front of him, his eye sockets were a little hot, maybe it was because of the high fever, he thought so.

    Mu Ci handled everything properly. She took a stool from the side as before, and then sat beside the bed, with her legs crossed, her chin resting on her head, and she stared at Chu Xi motionlessly.

    Chu Xi's appearance at this moment is really pitiful, a little fragile, and a little...

    In short, looking at Chu Xi like this, Mu Ci felt itchy in his heart.

    Want to smooth hair!

    At this moment, Chu Xi realized that Mu Ci had been staring at him, and his heart was surprisingly calm and stable. He endured the drowsiness that was about to come up just now, and tried hard to open a pair of beautiful eyes. With a hoarse voice, he said word by word. .

    "Mu Ci..."

    He called her name leisurely, as if this was the first time he called her name so formally.

    Then he said: "Thank you."

    Like a child who is sincerely thanking you.

    But there were other complex emotions in those eyes, which made it difficult to see clearly.

    Mu Ci didn't expect that he would suddenly say a solemn word of thanks, and he was a little uncomfortable for a while.

    After hesitating for a while, he finally took a breath and hummed softly with a little helplessness.

    When Chu Xi heard this helpless response, the corners of his mouth curled up, smiling nicely.

    It's different from those sneer smiles before.

    It seemed that his drowsy consciousness prevented him from thinking about superfluous things, and when that layer of barriers were removed, there was only Chu Xi who was straightforward like a big boy.

    Mu Ci looked at Chu Xi at this moment, stretched out his other hand, put it on the side of the quilt, and patted it lightly.

    "Okay, go to sleep, I'll stay here with you."

    Chu Xi heard the unbelievably soft voice in his ear, and felt the comforting pat once and for all, and the drowsiness surged up again more fiercely , he gradually closed his eyes.

    Mu Ci guarded Chu Xi, and as time went by bit by bit, the tiredness of her body also surged up, and she couldn't bear it and gradually dozed off.

    It's just that before she had just taken a nap, she heard a loud noise downstairs.

    Mu Ci instantly lifted his spirits.

    This is...the person who came here at this time, and the person who can come here directly...the only one who can come here is the wonderful family of the Chu family.

    Mu Ci turned cold, stood up, glanced at Chu Xi who was still sleeping soundly, helped him tuck the quilt, got up and walked outside.

    Judging from Chu Xi's previous reaction, she could vaguely guess Chu Xi's attitude towards the Chu family, plus some descriptions about Chu Xi in the plot, so she didn't need to care about other things at all.

    Just say what you have.

    This time, she will get to know the best of this big family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
33.9K 701 41
Novel Summary Dressed as the five scumbags who turned from genius to waste in the future world? I'm sorry, making mechas, dispensing potions, cooking...
121K 6.8K 32
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...