The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 121

292 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 121 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (10)

    When Chu Xiyouyou woke up from the coma, she raised her eyes and found that she was in a vast expanse of whiteness.

    After his eyes gradually focused, he realized that he had fainted in the office. It is estimated that Special Assistant Lin sent himself directly to the hospital, and it usually happens like this.

    Chu Xi turned her head to look, but found that her hand was being held tightly, and she saw a familiar figure.

    Mu Ci held Chu Xi's other hand tightly with both hands, and sat on the other side, lying there with her head tilted to one side. She seemed to have been guarding here for a long time, looking very tired, with a twitch between her eyebrows. With a touch of anxiety and worry, he slept very restlessly.

    It is about four or five o'clock in the morning, and Chu Xi lost a lot of water before, so Mu Ci has been guarding him here until all the water has been lost, and then he lay down in a daze and squinted for a while.     Chu Xi looked at the woman beside him who had fallen into a deep sleep, his heart tightened, his eyes fell on Mu Ci, feeling the hand being held, his eyes darkened slightly, and the hand tightened subconsciously.     This small movement directly awakened Mu Ci.     Mu Ci sat up abruptly, then looked at Chu Xi, and was relieved to see that he was still lying there alive.     Then he stretched, and then turned to the person on the bed with a slightly accusing tone.     "I told you to remember to eat on time. No matter how important work is, your life is important? You have to eat when you have to eat!"     As he spoke, Mu Ci went to shake the hospital bed to a suitable angle, and then walked over Wuzi poured out a bowl of hot millet porridge that had been pre-set on the table beside him, and handed it over with a small spoon.     "Here, sit up and drink."     Chu Xi didn't say a word, but his eyes followed Mu Ci closely, his eyes were deep, and he didn't know what he was thinking.     "What are you doing in a daze, drink!"

    Mu Ci moved forward with the small spoon, and moved closer to Chu Xi's mouth again.

    Chu Xi's eyes fell on her rosy lips, and then he drank from the spoon one mouthful at a time.

    After the porridge was finished, Chu Xi suddenly said, "Did you say something to me last night?"

    Mu Ci froze, she glanced at Chu Xi who was asking this question seriously, and her expression recovered Just like in the past, he kept moving his hands and put the bowl and spoon away on the table beside him.

    "What are you talking about?"

    "You keep calling me by my name."

    "..."

    Nonsense! Since when did she keep calling his name?

    She just called out, and wished him a happy birthday.

    Isn't this guy in a coma infusion, how could he hear it.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, but Chu Xi still looked serious, staring at Mu Ci steadfastly.

    "Call again."

    ? ? ?

    Chu Xi's words at this moment and the feelings revealed in those words have changed greatly from his previous ones. She even wondered if the person in front of her had changed his mind, or maybe the previous Chu Xi remembered it.

    It's just that when his eyes met his, he quickly threw away this guess.

    Looking at it like this, it must not be the case. If I really remembered it, I would have jumped on it directly.

    So what's going on now?

    Mu Ci's gaze was on Chu Xi, with a faint sense of inquiry, and he didn't speak.

    Chu Xi sat quietly on the hospital bed, and continued with a bit of stubbornness.

    "My name, call it again."

    His voice was low and deep, slightly hoarse because he had just woken up, as if the melody of a low-moving cello was flowing slowly.

    Mu Ci was stared directly at him, and hearing this slightly hoarse and magnetic voice, his face blushed immediately.

    "I...I...I'm going to wash the dishes!" He

    hurriedly dropped these words, without raising his head, he hurriedly picked up the lunch box from the table and went to the small room on the other side of the ward.

    Originally, she didn't need to deal with these things, but the atmosphere just now was really wrong, so Mu Ci had to find this excuse and escape in a little embarrassment.

    Why... why does it feel like this guy is more flirtatious than before.

    It's still the kind of serious and ignorant teasing.

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    After Mu Ci finally finished building up his mind and came out of the small room, he found that Chu Xi was still in the same state as before and hadn't moved much.

    Seeing Mu Ci walking over at this moment, he was still staring at her closely, his face was a little cold, and the expressions in his eyes were complicated and unpredictable, and it was really hard to figure out what he was thinking at the moment.

    Mu Ci directly skipped the topic just now, sat in the position just now, took a few tissues from his bag, and wiped his hands casually.

    "Do you know what day it is?"

    Chu Xi frowned.

    He really didn't know what day it was today. If it was today, at most, he would have a longer schedule, and there would be nothing else to do.

    I didn't say anything because I didn't know.

    Looking at his bewildered face, Mu Ci knew that he had forgotten his birthday long ago. If she hadn't seen it in the plot character information in advance, it is estimated that few people would specifically remember Chu Xi When is your birthday?

    Just when Chu Xi was confused, Mu Ci took out a miniature cake from under the cabinet, with a candle stuck in it, and on the cake was written: Happy birthday, Chu Xi.

    Mu Ci put the small cake in Chu Xi's hands, then went to turn off the lights in the room, and then lit the candles with the flashlight in the phone.

    In the dimly lit room, a weak candle glowed with a warm, hazy yellow light.

    "Chu Xi, happy birthday! In the new year, I hope you can eat on time every day!"

    She smiled happily, with a nice curve on her mouth, with a hint of joking, but more seriousness.

    An ordinary birthday wish, and a ridiculous birthday wish.

    Chu Xi held the small cake that could be held whole with one palm, and through the light of the candlelight, she looked at the person beside her who was looking at her eagerly.

    The light reflected by the faint candlelight was unusually soft and warm. He looked at the person in front of him, and his normally flamboyant features were restrained at this moment, like the softest wing feathers.

    There was a ripple in my heart.

    "Frozen again, making a wish and blowing out candles?"

    Mu Ci stared at the precarious candle, and glanced at Chu Xi who hadn't moved at the moment.

    At this moment, Chu Xi suddenly said: "You haven't sung the birthday song yet, and I haven't heard it yet."

    "???"

    This service was not included in her expected service.

    The main reason is that she really has no talent in singing.

    "Just make a wish, and I've already told you happy birthday, don't mess around, make a wish! Then blow out the candles!"

    Chu Xi seemed to have to fight her, just holding the little one to burn The little cake with the small candle in it was waiting for her quietly and extremely patiently.

    "Don't sing!"

    Anyway, she is determined not to sing! Mu Ci was extremely firm in this regard.

    Seeing her express such an attitude, Chu Xi felt that his hope of hearing the happy birthday song might be a little slim. He frowned, with a serious expression on his face, as if he was thinking hard, trying to find a good way Mu Ci can let Mu Ci satisfy his slightly excessive little wish.

    Got some, but also greedy a lot.

    Mu Ci didn't pay attention to what he was thinking. She watched the candle burn out little by little. Although the candle didn't burn quickly, she couldn't bear Chu Xi's energy consumption. live.

    "Hurry up and make a wish! Hurry up and blow!"

    Mu Ci was anxious.

    "You sing."

    Chu Xi remained calm.

    ...

    Fuck, just sing and sing, whoever is afraid of whom!

    This man just can't get used to it!

    After Mu Ci thought about it, he didn't even need to adjust his state, and directly sang a very touching happy birthday song with all his energy. He even let go and sang hi, even the English version Put it on him.

    But Chu Xi didn't seem to feel the magic sound. He listened quietly with an extremely serious expression on his face. His expression seemed to be enjoying the ensemble in the theater, and he was serious with a slight imperceptible pampering. , the arc of the corner of the mouth is raised, but it is not obvious, almost invisible.

    "Okay, I'm done singing, it's okay."

    "Well, it sounds good."

    A very pertinent evaluation and a very pertinent attitude. Mu Ci is complete.

    Seeing her smile, Chu Xi's heart fluttered again, his eyes darkened, he looked at her quietly for a while, then turned his head, closed his eyes and paused for a while, opened his eyes and blew out the almost completely burnt candle off.

    The room was once again plunged into darkness.

    Mu Ci seemed to have been prepared a long time ago, and soon, with a snap, the room suddenly lit up.     She sat back to the previous position again, then looked

    at Chu Xi, and asked, "Have you made a good wish? What is it?"

Unconsciously, the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, and he said calmly, "I won't tell you."

    "..."

    OK, maybe this is the feeling of a person who has almost never had a birthday.

    she understands.

    Mu Ci skipped this topic.

    "Since you've made your wish and blown out the candles, leave the rest to me." After finishing

    speaking, Mu Ci took the cake from Chu Xi's hand and prepared it before taking it from the table beside him. The little fork that ate the cake began to eat it like this.

    Chu Xi: ...

    "What are you doing?"

    "Eat cake, I stayed with you most of the night, but I didn't even eat dinner." Mu Ci paused for a moment, and replied docilely.

    "Shouldn't... birthday people eat cake?"

    Chu Xi was a little suspicious of life, he slightly frowned his pretty brows, and asked seriously.

    "But you have appendicitis now, and you're going to have surgery later on. Even if it's your birthday, you can't eat cake casually, so I'll eat all the cake you want on your behalf."

    Mu Ci had a natural expression on his face.

    Hearing her words, and seeing her like this, Chu Xi felt that this person was extremely underwhelmed for some reason.

    His eyes fell on Mu Ci's soft and delicious lips that were stained with a little cream, his eyes darkened slightly, and then he leaned forward slightly, then stretched out his right arm, wrapped it around Mu Ci's neck and looked towards him pulled in the direction.

    Immediately afterwards, the lips were directly covered.

    "I want to eat too." The

    voice was extremely hoarse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
618K 64.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
92.9K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
3.5K 149 5
This story is about a girl Park Aera (Y/N) She was a cute, bubbly, cheerful and childish girl but life isn't always fair....She turned 15 and her li...