The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 119

295 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 119 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (8)

    Bian Zihan was about to continue talking, but a fist that came out of nowhere hit his chest hard.

    "Hey, Bian Zihan! It turns out that you are here!"

    The fist was not light, as if it was a deliberate prank, and all the strength of the whole body was concentrated on this punch.

    Bian Zihan snorted.

    As soon as he heard the sound and the turmoil, he guessed who was coming.

    Ning Miaoran, and Mu Ci are two people with bad morals. At the beginning, Ning Miaoran played with Chu Xi and Bian Zihan from childhood to adulthood, but then she met Mu Ci for some reason. They hit it off right away, and the land that smells like each other began to make heaven and earth.

    As soon as he saw her coming, and then glanced at Mu Ci who was calm and didn't show any panic that he was about to be exposed, Bian Zihan instantly understood something, gritted his teeth and cursed secretly in his heart.

    I didn't expect that she would let Ning Miaoran act as a shield in advance, hum!

    Afterwards, Ning Miaoran and Bian Zihan exchanged some pleasantries, and turned their heads to look, with surprised expressions on their faces.

    "Ah, Yuan Jing, why are you here at this moment? When did you meet this idiot, Bian Zihan!"

    Another slap on Yuan Jing's shoulder, and then muttered something, and then Get away Yuan Jing and the unwilling Bian Zihan.

    At present, only Mu Ci and Chu Xi are left.

    In fact, it was she who called Ning Miaoran. Of course, she called Ning Miaoran on purpose, and Ning Miaoran would also come to the banquet. After all, the Ning family and the Chu family have always been friends, so it would be unreasonable for her not to show up. What Mu Ci did was to let Ning Miaoran arrive early, and then keep an eye on Bian Zihan's movements.

    After all, Bian Zihan bumped into her matter before, just in case, she still had to take countermeasures in advance, after all, there were too many coquettish manipulations by Zihan here.

    It's just that what she didn't expect was that Bian Zihan actually brought Yuan Jing directly in front of her, and planned to confront her face to face, hehe.

    Mu Ci looked at the back of Bian Zihan being dragged by Ning Miaoran, and secretly remembered Bian Zihan's hatred in his heart.

    And Chu Xi, who had hardly said a few words from the beginning to the end, suddenly spoke at this moment, his voice was a little indifferent, and he slightly tilted his head to look at Mu Ci, and then said: "Just now That man knows you."

    These words are declarative sentences, calm and sure.

    Mu Ci froze for a moment, and then said politely, "I'm so famous, so it's not surprising that you know me."

    "What's the relationship between you two?" I could hear the annoyance inside.

    This... Is this jealous?

    I don't know if it's because of jealousy or a man's self-esteem, but no matter what, it makes Mu Ci a little happy.

    She raised the corners of her mouth, and there was an unknown light in her eyes: "What do you want me to answer?"

    Hearing her ambiguous words, deliberately ambiguous the topic, it seemed that she didn't want to answer directly.

    Chu Xi frowned, and the other party just looked at him directly. At this moment, their positions seemed to be reversed, more like she was questioning him.

    The woman just looked at him like this, her eyes were astonishingly bright at the moment, frank but with other inexplicable colors.

    For some reason, the depression in Chu Xifang's heart dissipated at this moment. In the end, he just kept his face cold and turned his head, as if deliberately avoiding Mu Ci's gaze.

    There is no confidence in the cold words.

    "It's best that it doesn't matter, don't forget your identity."

    Mu Ci felt that this guy's reaction was really interesting, so he smiled again, grabbed his arm again, and then tightened it on his side some.

    "Of course I won't forget, I'm your wife, how can I forget this! Let's go, let's go inside, it's already a bit late now, I guess mom will scold us again later! "

    Her words were so natural and straightforward that it was rare for Chu Xi to react for a moment, so she just let her drag him into the house.

    When Mu Ci dragged Chu Xi over, he found someone he didn't want to see at all.

    Best wishes!

    Although he could guess that he would inevitably run into her at this banquet, but... what is she doing? ! !

    She's doing homework with Chu Mu? !

    Is she really wanting to be in the top position, or is she completely ignoring her, her real wife is not dead yet, and she just wants to have a good relationship with her imaginary mother-in-law?

    Although he thought it was ridiculous, Mu Ci was quite angry when he saw this scene.

    After the two walked over, Chu's mother saw Chu Xi from a distance, and when she got closer, she frowned and said directly: "Why are you here so late, today is your brother's birthday, why don't you serve snacks? No matter how busy you are at work, There must be a priority!"

    Chu Xi didn't respond, without the slightest expression on his face, and now he had changed to the previous cold face, and then hummed casually, which was considered to be a response.

    Mu Ci was listening on the sidelines, but he was about to explode.

    Although she had a general understanding of Chu Xi's situation in the Chu family from the news, Mrs. Li's mouth, and even some of Chu Xi's reactions these days, but she really couldn't stand this reaction in front of her.

    Mu Ci suppressed his temper, and then smiled and said: "Mom, isn't this a sudden emergency for the company? Now the company is supported by Chu Xi alone, can you not be busy, besides, Chu Xi also made a special trip for you, Grandpa Chu and Chu Zhuo carefully selected the presents, but rushed over without even taking a break."

    You are a bit too partial.

    Mu Ci didn't say the following words, but Chu's mother should know what she wanted to say. Seeing that Chu's mother looked a little better than before, Mu Ci sneered in his heart.

    But when she said this, she turned the blame on herself. Mother Chu frowned and looked at Mu Ci. She didn't expect that Mu Ci would help Chu Xi speak together this time. According to the past, probably Even mom can't call her.

    Mother Chu was about to say something, but was interrupted by a scream from the side.

    "Ah you! Why are you here! You're still calling people indiscriminately!" She only dared to call her auntie, but she didn't expect that this person would even call her mother out. She really underestimated this person. Attend this banquet with Chu Xi openly and aboveboard.

    As soon as Mu Ci saw Zhu Qingqing's reaction, he knew that there was something incredible in her mind. Then he gave a wicked smirk, and pulled Chu Xi's arm again, then put his small head on Chu Xi's shoulder, and leaned slightly.

    "I'm his girlfriend this time, so I'm going to appear here! After all, I like him so much!"

    Mu Ci followed her imagination and walked according to her wishes, with a different kind of light in his eyes , seems to be saying, look, I dare to do what you can't do!

    But Mu Ci didn't notice that Chu Xi beside her froze for an instant when she leaned close to him, listening to what she blurted out, his eyes were deep and the tips of his ears were hot.

    Zhu Qingqing was irritated by the scene in front of her. She was almost burned out by jealousy at the moment. She wished she could go forward and pull the sticky two people apart completely.

    She was about to say something unscrupulous just now, but at this moment, Mother Chu who was beside her directly interrupted what she was about to say.

    "Zhu Qingqing! Calm down! This is Chu Xi's wife, the eldest miss of the Mu family. If she is not Chu Xi's girlfriend, then who is it?

    " Zhu Qingqing cannot be married back after Chu Xi and Mu Ci divorce, but for now, she still has to take care of Mu Ci's face, after all, Mu Ci is still behind Mu Ci.

    No matter what, the Mu family is not easy to mess with, and Mu Ci is still the favorite granddaughter of the old lady of the Mu family.

    Thinking of this moment, Chu's mother looked at Zhu Qingqing with a little imperceptible disdain. After all, it's not everyone's background, so there is no courtesy.

    But for the sake of being easy to handle, she didn't care so much.

    Chu's mother taught Zhu Qingqing face-to-face, while turning the matter over.

    Looking at these two people, Mu Ci felt that it was really boring, so he pulled Chu Xi aside.

    It was rare for the other party to understand the meaning of her pulling, and then bid farewell to Chu's mother and went to Mr. Chu's.

    Mr. Chu is in the study at the moment. His current physical condition is not very good, so he did not entertain guests below like Mrs. Chu, and Mrs. Chu is also at the side at this moment.

    "Chu Xi is here."

    When Chu Xi arrived, the words came to his face.

    This is what Mr. Chu said. Every word in it has a majestic and deliberate suppression, without any feeling of kindness. It seems that he just regards Chu Xi, his grandson, as the heir of the family group, and thinks that Chu Xi is destined to be The family worked tirelessly.

    It's also written in the plot.

    Mu Ci stood beside Chu Xi, looking at Old Master Chu and Father Chu beside him, his heart was full of coldness.

    All of them were the Chu family, and they were Chu Xi's relatives, but none of them really thought about him. It's no wonder that Chu Xi has become such a cold-hearted guy.

    After Chu Xi responded, Mu Ci greeted Old Master Chu and Father Chu calmly.

    Old Master Chu took a look at her and just nodded, then he began to talk to Chu Xi about the group. In the final analysis, it was to let Chu Xi continue to work harder and do his best for the Chu Group.

    Hehe, if it wasn't for the presence of these people, Mu Ci would just roll his eyes.

    And when these things were about to be explained, a man who was about three or four years younger than Chu Xi walked in directly at the door. Although he was a little younger than Chu Xi, he was still a complete adult.

    The appearance of the man and Chu Xi was 70% similar, but compared with Chu Xi, whether it was appearance or temperament, Chu Xi had stabilized him, he didn't know how much.

    This man should be Chu Zhuo, Chu Xi's younger brother, the real host of this birthday party.

    As soon as he came in, he saw that he didn't look at Chu Xi, and then walked directly to Old Master Chu, called Grandpa kindly, then tilted his head and smiled at Father Chu, before turning to Chu Xi.

    "Brother is here!"

    Chu Xi replied coldly, still expressionless.

    However, after Chu Zhuo came in, Mr. Chu’s expression changed instantly. With a little kindness and smile on his old face, he patted Chu Zhuo’s hand and said with a smile: “Xiao Zhuo, Today you are a little birthday star, if you don’t go down and get to know those guests, why did you come up here!”

    Chu Zhuo replied: “Don’t you want to go down with grandpa! I have to make a wish to give all the good luck this year to grandpa! "

    Old man Chu looked helpless: "You, you! You will make grandpa happy!" On the

    other side, Father Chu also smiled.

    Seeing the harmonious and happy family in front of her, Mu Ci also smiled, she sneered.

    hehe.

    This family is really interesting.

    Although it is said that the eldest son and the youngest son have different responsibilities, can this attitude not be so different? Human hearts are full of flesh and blood. Chu Xi has devoted so much to the Chu family outside, how can he even give a verbal greeting? Is it not worth it.

    If the way of treating different people is also different, then why in her eyes, the Chu family's attitude towards Chu Xi is not only oppressive but oppressive.

    Mu Ci was so angry that she didn't say anything, but turned her head to look at Chu Xi who was standing aside.

    He just stood there straight, looking coldly at the harmonious and warm family in front of him, as cold as if he was just an outsider.

    He couldn't get involved in such an atmosphere, and he didn't want to get involved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
120K 6.8K 32
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...