The hero can always hear me [...

Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Main World

409 10 0
Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 111 Mission Ended

    Mu Ci just came out of the vacation channel and adjusted his state to the best state.

    All the feelings and people that troubled her before were all placed in the deepest part of her memory. She believed that after she was completely busy, these would dissipate bit by bit over a long and boundless time until she could never think about it again. Sorry to have such a person.

    It's just that as soon as she came out, she bumped into a man head-on.

    The man stood not far away, as if he had been standing for a long time. His impeccably handsome face brightens up the slightly bleak resort area where there are few people here.

    A handsome face, a cold expression, a black uniform, a dazzling silver short hair, just standing there casually, is a sight.

    Uh...

    Why did Boss appear here? Ah, her luck is also back home.

    Mu Ci complained silently in his heart.

    If you pretend you didn't see it and walk away secretly, will you be beaten to death?

    Although Mu Ci was thinking in a mess, he walked up to Chu Xi obediently, and then said politely and distantly: "Is Boss here to deal with the vacation world?"

    Mu Ci didn't expect him to answer anything, saying Let's just wait for the other party to respond casually and perfunctorily, and then she can leave.

    But who knows, the expected casual response did not appear, but a serious and serious word rang in her ear, which made her froze in place.

    "I'm waiting for you."

    Just waiting for you.

    Hearing these words, Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, and met Chu Xi's eyes directly.

    Those eyes are an extremely rare cloud-water blue, a serene and mysterious color like amber.

    At this moment, those eyes were filled with all kinds of complex emotions, Mu Ci looked at them, and felt extremely familiar, like someone she had known for a long time.

    Like... like the hero of each world in the last series of missions.

    Mu Ci was taken aback by her own guess. She forced a smile and shook off the impossible guess in her mind. She was just about to leave when she heard the man standing opposite her call out to her. name.

    It's Mu Ci, it's the name, not number 054.

    With a snap, Mu Ci felt that the string called reason in his mind broke instantly.

    "It's you?!" "Well,     it

    's me, Ji Li is me, Wen Xiuqi is me, Yu Shi is me, Bai Luoxi is me, and Chu Xi behind is me."

Putting the matter on the surface, the previous missions that always had a sudden change in style and the strange ending seemed to be completely explained at this moment.

    Mu Ci stared at him blankly for a long time, but finally with an indifferent face, he said goodbye to Chu Xi with a respectful attitude of a subordinate to his superior, then turned and left without mercy.     After walking through so many mission worlds, this guy has been keeping himself in the dark all the time. Then her struggle and anxiety about this feeling in those mission worlds has become a joke.     When Chu Xi saw her reaction, a look of panic appeared on his usually calm face.     He made up his mind to say these words. He even guessed countless Mu Ci's reactions in his heart, maybe angry, maybe angry, maybe sad, maybe other kinds of reactions, but he didn't expect it to be so light. He lightly didn't say a word related to this matter, just turned around directly, regarded him as an insignificant person, and pushed him thoroughly.     Chu Xi strode over and grabbed Mu Ci.     "I'm sorry."     His voice was slightly hoarse, like a big kid who did something wrong, he bowed his head and apologized earnestly.     Mu Ci didn't say anything, she turned around and looked at the man in front of her quietly.

    The way he looks now reminds her of Chu Xi from the previous Xianxia world, perhaps because this world is the closest one, so when this man stood quietly in front of her, she felt the familiar feeling from before. Swept again.

    The accompanying strong and complex emotions also engulfed her completely.

    After finally doing a good job of psychological construction on the vacation channel, when this person pulled me back, he instantly returned to the previous state.

    At this time, she could no longer lie to herself.

    After all, she still can't forget this person.

    Seeing that she didn't leave again, Chu Xi breathed a sigh of relief, and some unbearable joy slowly swayed in his heart.

    It's just that although Mu Ci didn't leave, he didn't show him any other unnecessary expressions.

    Chu Xi smiled bitterly, and then explained the matter from beginning to end.

    He just entered the small world as a tasker randomly selected by the virtual world examiner. But he didn't expect that the tasker he wanted to assess turned out to be her.

    It's just that even if it is an assessment, when entering the task world of the tasker, one must close one's self-awareness, so that it will not hinder the execution of the task.

    From the first world, in the process of getting along with Mu Ci, although there are restrictions set by the characters, he still subconsciously wants to get close to her.

    Afterwards, as mission worlds ended one after another, he became more and more sure that this person was the one he finally found after traveling through so many worlds.

    He himself stood out from the crowd of candidates and finally became the master of the virtual world. He didn't need to be an examiner, but he wanted to find that person, so he searched for a long time in the long and almost endless three thousand small worlds. After searching for a long time, I finally found this person.

    Chu Xi even told Mu Ci another story, about how a candidate who almost everyone was not optimistic about persisted bit by bit until now because of a belief.

    As soon as the candidate's world ends, all the information will be sealed and kept top secret. If they happen to meet other questers, then the quester's memories of the relevant world will also be sealed, so they won't remember that they have done such a quest.     "Although I personally want to reload the memory of the world where I was a candidate into your memory bank, but I think it's better for you to decide on this matter."     Chu Xi said at the same time It was also expressing his own intentions. His real selfishness was to hope that Mu Ci could recall that memory again, so that if she rejected him, she might be a little less cruel.     "What if I refuse? If I refuse to accept this memory, refuse to accept your feelings, then what will you do?"     Mu Ci has actually figured out everything at this moment, and there is no need to hold on to this matter Don't let it go, she knows exactly what the answer is in her heart, and since she no longer has any worries, she also needs to worry about other things.     However, she still needs an answer.     A reassuring answer.     Hearing what she said, Chu Xi's handsome face froze for a moment, then he lowered his head slightly, looking full of loneliness.     Mu Ci didn't say a word, perhaps the two of them need to calm down and think about it. It's not about this problem, but about the things that happened before. For the taskers of the Three Thousand Worlds, feelings may be the least valuable. In the vast galaxy, In the virtual world, everything passes too slowly, and everything passes too fast.     Therefore, she didn't know how determined the master of the virtual world was.     Just when Mu Ci was about to say something, the person in front of him spoke at this moment.     His voice was slightly hoarse, and he seemed a little uncomfortable to say these words, but in the situation before him, he had to say it.

    Chu Xi raised his eyes, looked at Mu Ci seriously, and then slowly said word by word: "Even if you refuse, I won't say anything more, because I have thought about this result a long time ago. If you are really bored Me, I won't bother you anymore, but according to the situation in the previous few worlds, you don't have no feelings for me at all, then after that, I will follow you to the next one, the next one, the next one The next small world, protects you, takes care of you, loves you, and pursues you, as long as you look back, I will stand there and wait for you."

    Three thousand worlds have already been searched, and this small setback is another How could you let him give up so easily?

    He will continue to look for her. He has found her in so many worlds, so what's the point of going to a few more small worlds?

    Chu Xi's answer was almost completely beyond Mu Ci's expectation, and it was only at this time that she realized that the person in front of her had really been looking for her for a long, long time.

    She was stunned for a while, then hooked the corners of her lips and smiled softly.

    Looking at Chu Xi, she replied softly.

    "Chu Xi, let's be together." The

    man's dim eyes gradually lit up.

    After the two were together, many things became a matter of course.

    Although Chu Xi could feel that Mu Ci had feelings for him, there seemed to be something separating the two of them. He thought about it for a long time, and it seemed that it was because of the mission world before, because he was not sure As well as the fear in his heart, he never told Mu Ci that he was the male lead in that series of missions. Although she didn't say it, he knew that she was always concerned about it.

    So Chu Xi specially prepared a gift on Mu Ci's birthday.

    At the same time, it just happens to add some humanistic care to the Time Management Bureau.

    Every newlywed couple can enter the world of benefits specially provided by the virtual world to spend their honeymoon after they get married.

    Then, on the day of Mu Ci's birthday, he was completely tricked by Chu Xi.

    The author has something to say: This is the finale, the previous task world has been completed, and Chu Xi finally found the original person.

    Then there is the welfare world.

    It is a book-wearing world where marriage comes first and love comes later.

    Thanks to the little cuties who have been following up until now, thank you for your company all the time.

    Thank you seriously, and salute respectfully, (*^▽^*) hehe

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
51.6K 559 67
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75720/ Author: first meow Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 67 rebirth finished 218,00...
428K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
7.5K 389 52
"it's NOT MY STORY" just for offline reading. ................................... "After dying from a strange terminal illness, Ling Lan was reborn i...