The hero can always hear me [...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... Mais

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 106

231 7 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 106 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (16)

    No longer caring about Chu Wenjie, who was in a state of life or death, Chu Xi staggered a little, but tried his best to restrain his uncontrollable emotions at the moment, then stood up and walked over, and told Song Yushu that he should be optimistic about the situation for the time being. Chu Wenjie next to him, he went out for a while and will be back soon.

    After Chu Xi left, Song Yushu glanced at Chu Wenjie lying on the ground, pursed his lips, and said with a smile.

    "Chu Wenjie, Chu Wenjie, it's fine if you say you're bad, but why is your father so bad? My boss is so pure and kind, a poor little boy, what have you made of him all day long? I can't go home, and I wandered outside alone all day. It's so pitiful."

    Song Yushu said, as if thinking of something, he changed his words: "Oh, I was wrong, that's not his house, you guys Can these disgusting things be called human beings! If the boss didn’t specifically tell you not to touch you for the time being, I would have to give you a good blow to relieve my anger!”

    he——tui!

    Spicy chicken stuff, don't die!

    Chu Xi went straight to Chu Gaoming's house all the way. At this time, Chu Gaoming should be drinking some wine and eating peanuts at home, watching TV leisurely.

    Sure enough, when Chu Xi knocked on the door, there was a cursing voice from inside. The voice was vague, and it seemed that there was something in his mouth.

    "Chu Wenjie, you little bastard, and you didn't bring your house key! Let's see if I won't beat you to death!"

    After a crackling sound from inside, the sound of Caracalla's slippers was heard in the corridor.

    This is really sarcasm.

    During the few years when Chu Xi lived temporarily at Chu Gaoming's house, Chu Gaoming never gave Chu Xi a house key, and he was guarding against him from the beginning to the end.

    Not only that, but every time Chu Xi knocked on the door, what greeted him was Chu Gaoming's even worse insults. To Chu Wenjie, he just talked about it, but to Chu Xi's words, he was completely merciless. , in addition to scolding and beating.

    After Chu Gaoming opened the door from the inside, he found that the person standing at the door was not his son Chu Wenjie, but Chu Xi's oil bottle.

    "Why are you? What are you doing here?"

    Chu Gaoming's original expression froze on his face, and even now there was a trace of impatience in his expression.

    Chu Xi stood at the door, tall and thin, with his back to the corridor lights, his expression was unclear.

    "Second Uncle, I want to ask you a question." Chu Xi didn't answer his words, but spoke his own very calmly.

    "What are you doing with so many moths? Let me tell you, I have no money, and I can't give you money, so you should give up on it. If you are really in a hurry, go to the Lin family to ask for some money. The Lin family is a big business." Big, I'm sure you don't care about that little money."

    Chu Gaoming didn't listen to what Chu Xi said at all, he just kept talking about money and money, and even blindly wanted to send Chu Xi away.

    He doesn't care if Chu Xi has a place to live now, if there is one less person to eat, the family can save a lot of expenses.

    At this age, Chu Xi was already able to take good care of himself, and it was already the best of benevolence for him to drag him so big.

    After all, Chu Xi, who was standing at the door without paying any attention, planned to close the door.

    Seeing this, Chu Xi held the door with one hand, and then asked again: "Second Uncle, I was almost hit by a car back then, did you really design everything?"

    Chu Gaoming's expression changed immediately when he heard this.

    "What nonsense are you talking about, how could I do such a thing, Chu Xi, you are such a white-eyed wolf, have you forgotten who was admitted to the hospital for saving you, and almost died! It was me, your second uncle I brought you back!"

    When Chu Gaoming said this, he was full of vicious gloom, and even a little hysterical.

    Chu Xi didn't respond. He just looked at Chu Gaoming calmly, and said in a calm voice, "Chu Wenjie said that."

    Hearing this, Chu Gaoming panicked.

    "Wenjie? Wenjie! What did you do to Wenjie!"

    "Dead."

    "Chu Xi, are you sick! What did you do to Wenjie? If you dare to touch him, I won't let you go Yes!"

    Chu Xi snorted coldly.

    "So you really planned, directed and acted that incident all those years ago?" When Chu Xi said this, although his voice had tried his best to stabilize, there was still a trace of trembling mixed in imperceptibly.

    "So what! Who do you think you are? Do you have half a dime relationship with our family? If it weren't for the fact that the Lin family would send money to me from time to time, do you think they want to control you? Do you think you are still that young master?" ? Don't be naive, the Lin family doesn't want you, do you think our family wants you?"

    This time, Chu Xi used Chu Wenjie as an example, which made Chu Gaoming angry. According to the past, he would definitely not reveal this matter, but now the Lin family no longer wants to give Chu Xi any more money, so Said that he would not be able to get the money, so it didn't matter whether Chu Xi knew about it or not.

    He didn't believe that Chu Xi, who had nothing, could still find flowers.

    Oh, just him?

    Hearing Chu Gaoming's words, Chu Xi staggered obviously, and then stabilized quickly. When he looked back again, he seemed to be a different person.

    "Chu Gaoming, remember what you said today."

    "You can't go, what about Wenjie, you white-eyed wolf, let me release Wenjie!"

    Chu Gaoming wanted to drag Chu Xi as he spoke.

    "I told you, he's dead."

    Chu Xi left without looking back.

    Chu Gaoming's cursing voice came intermittently from behind.

    "Chu Xi, you are sick. You are just as sick as your murderer father!"

    In fact, after this incident was revealed, Chu Xi was not as sad as he imagined. Especially bad, he and their family have never had the slightest affection, and the innocence of childhood has long been washed away by the cruelty of life.

    He was only because of the time when Chu Gaoming sacrificed his life to save him, he still had a blood concern for this second uncle in his heart. Now it seems that everything is just because he is too stupid.

    I called Song Yushu and asked him to release him.

    He and their family have settled the relationship between him and his family for the few years of temporary residence when he was a child, but he will not let this matter go easily.

    This matter is over.

    The weather is getting cooler.

    At this moment, night fell, and the street lights on the street were already on.

    Chu Xi put his hands in his pockets and stood under a street lamp. The hazy yellow light shone on his figure, making him even taller. He raised his head and exhaled a breath, a cloud of smoke curled up in the sky, and soon disappeared.

    The world is so big, there is no place for him to stay.

    At this moment, for some reason, Chu Xi felt an unprecedented loneliness tightly entangled him. His mind was in a mess at the moment, but he felt paradoxically extremely peaceful.

    He thought about when he was a child, although the family was not very harmonious at that time, at least he still had a family, and those two people were still by his side, but it is a pity that they have all left him now, without the slightest memory, and they will not Thinking of him, he was thrown away so early.

    Chu Xi sneered, mocking himself for being in such a mess since he was a child, just like what Chu Gaoming said, no one needs him.

    The eye sockets are a little sore, and I feel stuffy in my heart.

    But the weather at night was so cold that he had no energy to feel sad.

    Suddenly a figure flashed in his mind, Chu Xi was stunned for a moment, then chuckled, took out his cell phone from his pocket, and dialed a number familiarly.

    After a few calls, the call was connected.

    "Hi, hello, who are you?" The

    familiar female voice, with a hint of alienation, was extremely pleasant.

    "I want to find my girlfriend, can you ask if she is there?" Chu Xi said seriously.

    "Chu Xi?!" Mu Ci was surprised when he heard this voice.

    Although she had called Chu Xi before, and they bumped into each other by mistake, she never knew the other party's phone number, and Chu Xi had almost never called her. It hung up, but got connected somehow.

    "Well, it's me."

    Hearing the energetic words from the other end of the phone, Chu Xi smiled slightly.

    "Calling so late, why are you looking for me!" Mu Ci replied angrily.

    "I want to call you, I want to hear you talk." Chu Xi said again.

    His voice was pleasant to hear, but it was a little hoarse due to the coolness of the night, and now it was transmitted to Mu Ci's ears through the phone, it was the kind of voice that was easy to hear.

    It's the kind of sound that ears can get pregnant with.

    Mu Ci, who had always been as stable as Mount Tai, couldn't help but redden his ears when he heard this voice and these words.

    "Chu Xi, do you have cat cakes? What are you talking about at night? If there is nothing serious, I will hang up!"

    After finishing speaking, he made a gesture of hanging up.

    Immediately afterwards, another sentence came from the other end of the phone, which made Mu Ci rare to be stunned.

    "It's true that I want to call you, and it's true that I want to hear what you have to say. Of course... what I want more is to meet you, Mu Ci. I want to see you right now. Can you come and find me?"

    His words this time were very soft, so light that a hint of pleading could be heard clearly, and there was a hint of sadness in his voice.

    Something is wrong with Chu Xi tonight.

    Mu Ci's refusal words stopped at the edge of her mouth. She sat on the edge of the bed and listened to the voice with her mobile phone. She was stunned for a long time.

    She didn't speak, and the person on the other end of the phone just waited for her quietly.

    After a long time, she heard herself say a word with a slightly hoarse voice: "Okay."

    Immediately afterwards, the person on the phone seemed to be relieved, and Mu Ci heard him chuckle in a low voice, and then said: " I'll wait for you under the Night Bridge, it's cold at night, remember to wear a thick coat before going out." After

    finishing speaking, he finally hung up the phone.

    After Mu Ci took a taxi and arrived at Yemu Bridge, she saw Chu Xi sitting on the edge of the bridge by the river from a distance.

    The night bridge at night is extremely beautiful, brilliantly lit and extremely bright.

    Although the river water not far ahead is shimmering under the reflection of the light, it still looks a little dim, which makes people feel a little depressed.

    Chu Xi was sitting in an open space under the Yemu Bridge. This open space was different from the one on the bridge, a bit darker and a little darker. With his back to Mu Ci, he was staring at the dark river in front of him that seemed to have no edge to see.

    Looking from a distance, the figure is extremely thin.

    Mu Ci walked over slowly, came to Chu Xi's side, then gently put a black coat in his hand on him, and sat aside.

    This is a boyfriend-style jacket that Mu Ci bought before. The style is very casual, very roomy, and it looks extremely handsome when worn on Chu Xi.

    Chu Xi turned her head to look over, her eyes were looking straight at Mu Ci.

    The face that seemed casual on weekdays was full of seriousness at the moment.

    He said: "Thank you."

    Thank you for your concern at this moment, and thank you for coming tonight.

    Chu Xi put on her clothes, then picked up the firework stick beside her and lit it.

    The open space quickly lit up.

    There was no sound from the firework wand, it just quietly bloomed gorgeous silver fireworks. This scene seemed to be silently beautiful, but there was a touch of loneliness.

    Mu Ci sat beside him, quietly looking at him with his chin in his hand.

    After Chu Xi finished igniting them one by one, he tidied up and clapped his hands before sitting back beside Mu Ci.

    He tilted his head to look at Mu Ci, with a smile on his face, and asked softly, "Can I give you a hug?"

    Mu Ci had already sensed that something was wrong with Chu Xi tonight. Convinced of this, seeing that those eyes were full of herself at the moment, she nodded.

    Seeing this, Chu Xi laughed again.

    Then he hugged her tightly.

    This hug is gentle and urgent, with a kind of tender pity and possessiveness.

    The author has something to say: When writing about Chu Xi, I felt extremely uncomfortable.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

429K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
3.5K 149 5
This story is about a girl Park Aera (Y/N) She was a cute, bubbly, cheerful and childish girl but life isn't always fair....She turned 15 and her li...
51.6K 559 67
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75720/ Author: first meow Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 67 rebirth finished 218,00...