The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 100

244 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 100 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (10)

    A place in the video game city.

    In front of the shooting machine, stood a little boy about eight or nine years old. Standing next to him were a man and a woman. They seemed to be a family of three.

    And the miserable cry of the little boy just now made Mu Ci, who was having a great time playing whack-a-mole, and Chu Xi, who was looking at her lovingly like a fool, turned their heads and looked over.

    "Lin Lin, a man doesn't flick his tears easily. Come on, isn't it just a ball! Let's see Dad throw it in for you." The man next to him saw that his son was crying miserably, so he had no choice but to go into battle himself.

    So he slammed twice, but none of them went in.

    Mu Ci:? ? ?

    Chu Xi:? ? ?

    I thought this dad was a king, but I was too naive.

    Then, as expected, the child was shocked by his aura of returning to his father, but he was caught off guard by such a move, and ended up crying even louder.

    "..."

    My brain hurts.

    Mu Ci rubbed his temples, glanced at Chu Xi, and hinted.

    This situation, solve it?

    Chu Xi lifted his eyelids lazily, pinching the two long ears of a few ugly and cute bears covered in white rabbit skins that he caught out of the claw machine when he was bored, and there was no movement.

    Seeing that he didn't want to mind his own business at all, Mu Ci shrugged.

    Then he continued to smash the hamster crazily with the hammer in his hand.

    Chu Xi: "..."

    He felt that if he hit this guy a few more times, the whack-a-mole would probably be made a few more holes.

    "Su Muci, stop for a moment."

    Chu Xi yelled, Mu Ci stopped what he was doing, raised his head and glanced at him casually, and then saw him throw a bunch of messy dolls he caught into her arms.

    Mu Ci took it subconsciously and was forced to hold these little things in his arms. He looked up at the cute and ugly daddy with a dazed look on his face.

    Chu Xi put other things on the ground temporarily, then rubbed his wrists, walked to Mu Ci, and spread his hands.

    Mu Ci was a little confused: "What?"

    Chu Xi raised his hand and tapped her forehead, with a slightly helpless look on his face.

    "Game currency."

    "Oh!"

    Chu Xi took the game currency from Mu Ci, then walked to the shooting machine, put the coin and took the ball to shoot.

    With a few bang bang bang bangs, the difficulty increased little by little following his rhythm, and the speed at which the basketball hoop swayed from side to side also increased little by little.

    It's just that Chu Xi's movements are as smooth as flowing water, standard and handsome.

    In the end, all the balls fell into the basketball hoop without any mistakes.

    The little boy next to him who was crying so terribly just now was so shocked that he couldn't move at this moment, he just stared blankly at Chu Xi's handsome shooting figure casually, his eyes were full of amazement.

    Chu Xi, who looked like Mu Ci on the other side, even blew a hooligan whistle in his heart.

    It's rare for Chu Xi to be serious like this, without the loose posture of the past, every look in his eyes and every movement when he shoots the ball exudes an involuntary charm.

    And at this moment, Mu Ci sharply saw Chu Xi flicking her right hand lightly and covertly, and she frowned slightly.

    Before she could say anything, there was a burst of exclamation and applause from the side.

    "Big brother is amazing!"

    It was the little boy standing beside him just now.

    Chu Xi turned around, thinking that he would come back directly, but he didn't expect that he slowly walked up to the little boy's side, then squatted down, gently rubbed his hair, and then he didn't keep his usual pale face , although the tone is flat but rare and soft.

    "Your father is right. A man is not allowed to shed tears casually, you know?" The

    little boy hummed.

    "Do you like basketball?"

    "I like it!"

    It seems that Chu Xi's handsome shooting figure has left a deep impression on the little boy's mind just now. He looked at Chu Xi, and even when he spoke, his eyes seemed to sparkle. Light.

    "The elder brother told you that now that you have your own goal and chosen a direction, you must rush forward towards that goal. Even if you are defeated by difficulties, it is something you like, so you can't cry, you have to be good at it." The land, the land that needs to be surmounted by thorns and thorns, must be guarded." The

    little boy seemed to understand, but he still nodded fiercely.

    "Well! Big brother, I will work hard!"

    Chu Xi stood up, rubbed the little boy's hair again, then smiled politely towards his parents standing behind the little boy, then turned around and picked up the The things that were placed aside on the ground pulled Mu Ci away.

    After playing for another afternoon, Mu Ci's excitement slowly faded away as his body became tired.

    Mu Ci and Chu Xi were sitting on the bench next to the amusement park, waiting for Uncle Zhang to drive here.

    Mu Ci sat on the side, holding an ugly and cute white doll in his hand, I don't know if it was a rabbit or a bear doll, grabbed the long, fluffy white ears of this rabbit bear, and hugged the one next to him. Chu Xi, who was short of things, glanced at it, and quickly looked away.

    As if intentionally or unintentionally, he said casually: "I hardly saw you play basketball in school, why? Don't you like it very much?"

    Mu Ci's words were very firm.

    Indeed, from the shooting machine before, what she saw was Chu Xi with an unprecedented serious attitude and starry eyes.

    When Chu Xi heard this, he paused for a moment with his hands arranging the mess.

    Like it?

    How long has it been since he heard the word like from other people's mouths.

    However, no matter how much you like it, you can't continue.

    Chu Xi continued to be busy with the work in hand, and then casually, as if he didn't seem to be interested in what Cai Muci mentioned just now, he replied lightly: "I don't really like it, it's just that I can hit a little bit. Generally, boys should You know some, and you can also play basketball, don't you?"

    Hearing his perfunctory words, Mu Ci knew that he probably didn't want to say anything, but waiting is the most difficult thing, it's really boring, so Mu Ci skipped this The topic asked casually again.

    "When I was at the shooting machine today, why did you help that little boy? I reckon that with your temperament, you shouldn't be so kind as to do these things."

    Hearing Mu Ci's question, Chu Xi's mind flashed That scene today.

    Mom and dad accompany their son to the amusement park to play together.

    His heart was suddenly sour, astringent, even his chest, nose and eyes were a little sour.

    Suppressing the sudden surge of emotion in his heart, Chu Xi said a word lightly.

    "Noisy."

    After saying that, it seemed that what he said was not enough, and then he added another sentence.

    "He's too noisy."

    Mu Ci: "..." I

    feel like you're talking nonsense, but I think it's really possible.

    It's just...

    Mu Ci thought of the way Chu Xi smiled politely at those parents today, and suddenly felt a little sad, feeling sorry for Chu Xi.

    From such a young age, the people who should have been closest to him in this world all left him at the same time, leaving only the well-behaved and obedient boy helplessly enclosing himself in his own world, licking him bit by bit. Licking his own wounds, he didn't say anything.

    Even the emotion of envy is not dared to show it.

    Chu Xi, he should miss his parents very much. No matter how irresponsible they were before, they are still one to rely on, for Chu Xi.

    But now, the greatest support is gone, and this person can only walk alone on the road at night.

    Mu Ci tilted his head to look at Chu Xi who was sitting next to him with a vague expression, and suddenly raised his hand to put on Chu Xi's head, and rubbed it gently.

    His head was suddenly rubbed by Mu Ci, and Chu Xi suddenly turned to look at Mu Ci in shock.

    Being stared at so straightly, and it was Chu Xi's unbearably handsome face, Mu Ci's face froze for a moment, then he stared at the torch-like gaze, and then looked at Chu Xi again. After a few ruas on his head, he withdrew his hand, and then said calmly.

    "The hair quality is good, continue to take care of it."

    "..."

    Damn, what the hell am I talking about.

    Mu Ci turned his gaze away, and then looked in another direction seemingly unintentionally, but he complained all kinds of things in his heart.

    And because her gaze was deliberately avoiding Chu Xi, what she didn't see was that after she turned her head, Chu Xi's posture did not change, and he was still staring at Mu Ci just now, but at this moment, his eyes were complicated. , looking at Mu Ci's pretendingly calm back.

    Suddenly a sense of familiarity welled up in my heart, and a faint warm current slowly slipped by.

    At this moment, the sky is almost dark, and the lights of the amusement park are dazzling.

    On the bench under the light, the two sat separately, with different moods and thinking about different things.

    However, some things seem to have changed little by little.

    After returning from the amusement park that day, Mu Ci also estimated that the time was almost up, and the plot between the hero and heroine should have advanced a lot as scheduled, and it was almost time to go back to school at home.

    Then when Mu Ci just returned to school, she heard a very good news.

    According to various gossip reports, Qin Zichen and Ji Tongtong seemed to be together at the same table during the period when she was absent from school, and they were often seen going in and out together in other places in the school, so, Most likely they are already in a relationship.

    ! ! !

    Ma'am, it's great!

    The hero and heroine finally gave their strength once!

    OK! Next, it's up to her, the female partner, to give her a big boost!

    The author has something to say: Wave the fairy wand~

    Touch your head, and you will fall in love with me!

    Haha, seems a little silly. (scratches head)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
10.8K 629 18
Sage moves to a new town with her best friends. Each one of them are looking forward to starting a new chapter in their lives. Everything seems norma...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...