The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 95

306 9 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 95 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (5)

    Ji Tongtong was hit by the ball and fell directly to the ground.

    Not far away, Qin Zichen trotted over, glanced at the girl who was rubbing his arm, frowned slightly, then held her arm and helped her up.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. See if you're okay. If you need anything, you can go to the infirmary, and I'll pay for the medical expenses."

    Qin Zichen seemed a little not good at dealing with such situations. Although he said this with a serious attitude, but that He had a ruthless expression on his face, which seemed perfunctory no matter how he looked at it.

    Ji Tongtong was instantly blown up by his attitude.

    She pushed Qin Zichen away, then picked up the basketball on the ground next to him, then slammed it at Qin Zichen who was standing tall in front of him, and said fiercely: "I'm sick!"

    After finishing speaking, she gave Qin Zichen a fierce look. Then he turned and left without looking back, his back looked very chic.

    The ball hit Qin Zichen's chest, the force of the ball was not small, and it really felt a little painful.

    It seems that no one has ever dared to face Qin Zichen with such an attitude. He was a little stunned by the smash, but just looked at Ji Tongtong's back in a daze, and even forgot to call him to stop.

    By the time Chu Xi and Song Yushu rushed over, the conflict seemed to be over.

    "..."

    Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang followed closely behind.

    And just after a few people came to the basketball court, Qin Zichen walked out from the state of confusion just now, then glanced at Chu Xi and the others expressionlessly, and then left.

    As soon as Qin Zichen left, Chu Xi and the others were left on the basketball court again.

    Song Yushu looked at the direction Ji Tongtong was leaving, and then at Qin Zichen's disdainful expression when he left just now, feeling amused.

    "Boss, Ji Tongtong really didn't cover it, even Qin Zichen dared to hate him! I admire you so much, you are indeed the people from Heiyun Lane, each one is stronger than the other!" Just

    now, the scene where Ji Tongtong smashed the ball hard on Qin Zichen, Both Song Yushu and Chu Xi saw it. However, due to the different directions, Ji Tongtong did not see Chu Xi and Song Yushu when they left.

    Song Yushu's words directly offended many people in Heiyun Lane, Chu Xi gave him a cold look, and the other party hid beside Mu Ci with a sneer.

    "..."

    Mu Ci was left speechless.

    Your boss stares at you, why are you standing next to me, is it possible that you are sick?

    But according to the plot, it seems that she should show interest in the hero at this time.

    So Mu Ci asked from the side: "Who was that person just now?" It

    was rare for her to speak, but she still asked Qin Zichen directly.

    Chu Xi and even Gu Zeyang looked at her in surprise.

    On the other hand, Song Yushu didn't seem to realize anything at all.

    "No, classmate Su, you've been here all morning, don't tell me that you don't even know who Qin Zichen is!"

    Song Yushu looked at Mu Ci as if looking at a strange person.

    "Is Qin Zichen famous?"

    Mu Ci felt that when communicating with Song Yushu, he must always be prepared to be patient, otherwise he would be driven crazy by this guy sooner or later.

    "Qin Zichen is not only famous, he is very famous."

    It seemed that because Mu Ci rarely asked him, Song Yushu was a little excited, and even carried himself away.

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Without waiting for Mu Ci to say anything, Song Yushu began to list all kinds of legends about Qin Zichen, and within a few minutes, Qin Zichen was cleaned up inside and out.

    But after all, in the end, what Mu Ci heard about Qin Zichen from Song Yushu was actually a bonus.

    Except for his bad temper and being defiant, everything else is great.

    So is it worthy of being a male lead? These character traits and acting style are the standard match for a male lead.

    But compared to the male supporting role...

    Mu Ci turned his attention to Chu Xi who was at the side.

    Compared with Chu Xi, it seems that the male supporting role is better?

    Although Chu Xi seems to be inferior to the male lead in all aspects, Mu Ci just has a vague feeling that Chu Xi is better than Qin Zichen.

    Is something wrong?

    Mu Ci looked at Chu Xi quietly, as if he was lost in his own thoughts.

    Song Yushu next to her seemed to be excited to say something, but was interrupted by Chu Xi directly, and then said.

    "Since there is nothing else to do here, let's go on. There are only twenty minutes left before the end of the lunch break. Are you planning to just waste it all here?

    " the end.

    "It's very lively today. Another transfer student has been transferred to our class! Come on, everyone welcome!" The

    class teacher said with a smile on the podium, and then winked at the door of the classroom to let the person waiting there come in .

    The girl was very generous and magnanimous, without any stage fright. She strode up to the podium and greeted everyone in the class with a smile.

    Mu Ci raised his eyes and looked over.

    Oh, the heroine is here. Now that everyone is here, the plot is finally about to officially begin.

    Ji Tongtong's carefree temper is quite pleasing.

    Then after a brief self-introduction, the head teacher pointed out the seat to Ji Tongtong and asked her to sit in the empty seat first.

    Ji Tongtong walked over and found that her new deskmate seemed to be sleeping, so she didn't say anything.

    But when she walked over, some voices in the class were talking about it.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm actually at the same table with Qin Zichen, why didn't I have such a good life?!"

    "It's so irritating, I want to be at the same table with Qin Zichen too!"

    "I'm so envious and jealous! "

    ..."

    After two classes, Mu Ci felt as if his stool was accidentally touched by someone in the back seat.

    Mu Ci reckoned that Qin Zichen should wake up.

    Sure enough, the next moment, I heard a very surprised sound from behind.

    "Why are you!"

    Ji Tongtong's voice was loud, and he even jumped up from his seat in shock.

    Qin Zichen's head was a little drowsy from sleep, but now his head hurts terribly from the noise of Ji Tongtong's voice.     He rubbed his hair, and then said a

    little impatiently, "Shut up, it's so noisy."

    "You, you, you—how can you be such an annoying person!"

There was an instant silence in the noisy class.

    Mu Ci turned sideways and glanced back.

    With just one sentence from the heroine, most of the girls in the class were offended. It seems that the future will be difficult.

    Alas, these two people really have a bad relationship.

    Talking about such a relationship, I don't know what it is.

    I hope the heroine will suffer less in the future.

    Just as Mu Ci had expected before, Ji Tongtong's words offended most of the girls in the class. Qin Zichen is still a man of high standing and reputation, and he has quite a lot of fans, but now Ji Tongtong Not only did they get the seat they dreamed of, but they also treated the male god in their hearts like this.

    Sure enough, Mu Ci took a quick glance at the class, and found that there was something wrong with the eyes of a few girls looking at Ji Tongtong.

    [Mu Ci: System, according to the development of the plot, I should have fallen in love at first sight after being rescued by the male lead on the basketball court, and then gradually deepened my fascination with Qin Zichen through my brain power. ]

    [The system affirms: Yes, that's right. ]

    [Mu Ci: But the key at the moment is that without Qin Zichen's heroic rescue of the female lead, I feel that there is no opportunity to fall in love with the male lead. To be honest, I currently have more interactions with the male supporting role than with the male protagonist. ]

    [System: This is not important, you just fell in love with the hero at first sight when you were on the basketball court, and you can continue with your plot.

    Now the heroine has also appeared, and the following plot should be that you made friends with the heroine in the early stage, and then after a confession, you found that the heroine liked the heroine more, and then you felt betrayed and started to treat the heroine The master became hostile, and then did some things to assist the hero and heroine and die indefinitely. ]

    [Mu Ci has a hint of sarcasm: This plot arrangement is really good, even my hatred for the heroine is arranged in a very reverse way, which is very reasonable. ]

    [System: That's natural. ]

    ...I'm being sarcastic, don't you hear me?

    Later, just like the development of the plot mentioned by the system before, Ji Tongtong was secretly bullied by some girls who hated her.

    In the women's bathroom.

    Hearing the sobbing sound coming from inside, Mu Ci's heart tightened for a moment, then she walked over slowly and opened the door.

    Inside, Ji Tongtong was soaked all over her body, her school uniform clinging to her body, her hair was wet, and her temples were still dripping with water, making her look miserable.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, then quickly took out a tissue from his school uniform pocket and handed it to her gently.

    Although she knew the development of the plot, she still felt uncomfortable every time she really saw this kind of thing with her own eyes.

    "Are... are you okay?"

    Mu Ci's voice was very soft, and his heart was trembling, as if he was afraid of scaring her.

    Ji Tongtong stared blankly at the pack of tissues lying quietly in her hand, then moved her gaze upwards, and Mu Ci's slightly cold and clean face appeared in her eyes.

    Although the voice doesn't have much emotion at the moment, it can even be said to be a little cold, but in Ji Tongtong's ears, it is the most gentle voice in the world at the moment.     These words seemed to magnify the grievance in Ji Tongtong's heart infinitely, she didn't even have time to think about anything, she just hugged Mu Ci's waist, buried her face in Mu Ci's arms, and cried loudly.     Crying very recklessly.     Mu Ci couldn't bear to be cried by this voice, she put her hand on Ji Tongtong's back, and then patted him lightly, without saying anything.     When she was almost tired from crying, she stopped crying little by little.     "Su Muci, thank you, I, I'm fine."     After the emotions just went down, my reason came back. Ji Tongtong loosened his arms and hugged Mu Ci's waist, and then stood up neatly, with a bit of shame on his face, and he stumbled a bit when he said thank you.     "It's fine." Mu Ci smiled lightly.     "But I seem to have wet your clothes too, sorry." While talking, Ji Tongtong wanted to cry again.     She was not such a crying personality, but for some reason, she always couldn't control her emotions when she saw Mu Ci.

    Maybe it was because she had never met such a good-looking and gentle (fog) girl in Heiyun Lane, and when she transferred to a new school, she encountered such a thing again.

    That's why when Mu Ci handed over the tissue and asked her situation in a soft voice, she lost control of her emotions.

    Seeing Ji Tongtong's ashamed look of wanting to directly take the blame, Mu Ci laughed, quickly put his emotions back, and said: "It's okay, I'll make a call later and ask someone to send you two sets of clothes again. You Don't worry."

    Yigao is not particularly strict about taking mobile phones at school, as long as it is not openly playing with mobile phones during class time, everything else is fine.

    Mu Ci took out his mobile phone and made a call to explain the situation, and soon, the new clothes and two new school uniforms were delivered here.

    Ever since the heroine was rescued in the toilet, the heroine seemed to be obsessed with Mu Ci, wanting to follow her all the time, whether it was in gym class, eating in the cafeteria, or going to the bathroom between classes.

    Speaking of this, Mu Ci wanted to complain.

    [Mu Ci: Why do you say that so many people have to be accompanied when going to the toilet? If they go alone, they can't get out, or what? ]

    [System: You don't understand this. Human emotions are very complicated. The friendship of going to the toilet is so deep. Even my system understands it. Why don’t you understand it? ]

    [Mu Ci: ...]

    What's more, Ji Tongtong really clings to Mu Ci tightly, and even because of this, Gu Zeyang, who originally had some affection for the heroine, had a faint rejection of Ji Tongtong because of this.

    But again, when Mu Ci was on the roof, he saved the heroine again, and then gave him another message of comfort. The heroine finally realized that she couldn't go on like this anymore, and needed to fight back angrily. She wasn't the kind of person who would subdue her. She was timid all the time, but it was because her parents were worried about troubling them. After that, she would never let anyone bully her again.

    Mu Ci stood aside, looking at the firmness in Ji Tongtong's eyes, a look of relief appeared on his face.

    The child finally got the hang of it, and the intersecting plot between her and the heroine should also be over.

    She can't go on like this anymore, she even feels that she has done all the work of being a gentle supporting role, that's not okay, it's better to break up the relationship between her and the heroine as soon as possible.

    Then a new storyline will start.

    Confess to the hero Qin Zichen!

    The author has something to say: ( ̄O ̄)ノ, good evening! Hey

    , today is another day that I was touched by the cuties. I am happy (*^▽^*)

    and work hard to update the code words. Thank you wuli Lili, thank you wuli Tangtang, thank you wuli stars, and there are so many silent support behind Qingqingzi's cutie (#^.^#), blah blah, 4D is still updated today!

    I! overtake! Love! you! they! of!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
138K 2.1K 78
After transmigrating into the legendary SSS-level difficulty of the ancient dog-blood texts and becoming the male protagonists' noble, sick, or gentl...
104K 1.2K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...