The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 94

267 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 94 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (4)

    "Miss sister, how much is wx, let's add it?"

    Before Muci could say anything, Song Yushu took out his mobile phone from his pocket at the door of the office, and opened his own QR code interface.

    "..."

    Are you so direct now?

    Mu Ci was stunned by Song Yushu's coquettish manipulation, and why did this guy hold on to him.

    "Song Yushu, you're getting fat, right?"

    Chu Xi grabbed Song Yushu by the collar and walked towards Class 12.

    "Ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ai

    ai

    Song Yushu didn't dare to say what happened next, but kept wailing.

    "Okay, shut up."

    Chu Xi's tone of voice was still light, the voice was not loud, and even the words that made people shut up came out of his mouth with that kind of carelessness.

    Mu Ci looked at the backs of these two people, and when he was about to disappear around the corner, suddenly there was a sentence from the front, "Come to find you after school at noon, wait." The

    corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, and they were forcibly tied deal?

    Song Yushu's wailing sound came from the corridor again.

    "Boss, I'm in the special class, so I'm not in the same class as you!"

    "You're in class 12, so if I say you're you."

    "..."

    As soon as the school bell rang at noon, the substitute teacher left the classroom After that, the classmates in the class exploded in an instant.

    "Fuck, the one standing at the door of the classroom is Chu Xi from class 12."

    "Why did he come to our class door? Could he be waiting for someone?"

    "It's so handsome, that face is so handsome! If I'm eating with Chu Xi, I don't mind even if I have ten meals of that fried chicken rice from our cafeteria!"

    "Thought There are too many, hehe."

    Hearing these comments, Mu Ci's heart skipped a beat.

    I'll go, these two bastards really come to the classroom door to wait for someone.

    Feeling the fiery eyes of the female students next to him looking out the window, Mu Ci felt that if he really walked out of this door, he would probably be stabbed to death one by one.

    As if aware of it, Chu Xi glanced casually into the classroom, then met Mu Ci's gaze, paused for a second, and quickly moved away.

    When Mu Ci looked over again, Chu Xi and Song Yushu were no longer outside the classroom door.

    Suddenly relieved.

    It was probably because Chu Xi saw this situation and didn't want to take her there, so he left directly. That's fine, but right now Mu Ci is a little unclear about Chu Xi's attitude towards her.

    She and Chu Xi should have met officially, and they had spoken a few words, so did this guy recognize him?

    Probably didn't recognize it.

    After all, there is a huge difference between her appearance when she was a child and when she grew up, and to be honest, she didn't recognize Chu Xi directly at the beginning, she just thought he looked familiar, if it wasn't for the teacher in the office With that yelling voice, and the name of the supporting actor who is familiar with watching the plot every day, she probably would not have thought that her childhood playmate would meet someone by chance.

    "Mu Ci, let's go have dinner together, I have recharged the meal card in advance."

    Gu Zeyang came to Mu Ci and handed her a brand new meal card.

    Mu Ci was not pretentious, and directly accepted it. After all, based on the friendship between the two of them (except for Chu Xi) since they were young, there is nothing to express gratitude for such small things.

    After returning, just transfer the money from the meal card to Gu Zeyang directly.

    "Let's go."

    She was so hungry that her chest was pressed against her back.

    Mu Ci left the classroom first. At this time, the people in the classroom had already left in a hurry, and there were hardly any people left. The hero Qin Zichen had disappeared long before the bell rang for the end of get out of class.

    It's just that not long after Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang left, they ran into Chu Xi and Song Yushu who were not far in front of them.

    Song Yushu waved vigorously at Muci.

    Mu Ci: "..."

    She really didn't leave, so she really waited here for so long?

    Mu Ci didn't know what to say.

    When Mu Ci walked over, I thought it would be Song Yushu chattering aside as before, but I didn't expect that as soon as she and Gu Zeyang walked over, Chu Xi greeted her with a slightly annoyed sentence: "He She followed me anyway."

    If it wasn't for knowing Chu Xi well, maybe she wouldn't be able to hear the sullen meaning hidden in this faint sentence.

    "Gu Zeyang is my playmate since I was young."

    So it's normal to have a meal with her.

    Mu Ci explained.

    Song Yushu nodded again and again. If it's a childhood sweetheart relationship, it's normal to eat together. Then why does the boss act like he was kidnapped with his girlfriend.

    Chu Xi stared at Gu Zeyang closely, the hostility in his eyes hardly concealed.

    It was nothing at all, after all, he and Muci are not very familiar yet, and it was almost just a formal meeting.

    But when she heard her playmate from childhood to adulthood, Chu Xi suddenly had an unknown fire in his heart, and it burned fiercely, so that he was a little uncontrollable and lost his mind .

    Her playmate can't be this person, it should be...

    it should be... what is it?

    Is it yourself?

    This is impossible!

    These two people are completely different!

    As soon as Chu Xi thought of this, the vague figure in his memory could not help appearing in his mind, and those eyes gradually overlapped with the person standing in front of him.

    Suddenly, Chu Xi's brain stabbed severely.

    He frowned slightly, suppressed the sudden pain, and then showed a little impatience, and said, "Let's go, there will be no food in the cafeteria any later."

    Song Yushu looked at Gu Muci, and then Glancing at Chu Xi who suddenly seemed angry, he and Mu Ci smiled and followed.

    Mu Ci was a little confused about who provoked this guy again, it was a bit too cloudy and uncertain.

    It's okay not to take her there, so many students are scrambling to run to one direction, isn't it the cafeteria, so you don't need to take her there at all, okay?

    He wanted to return, but Mu Ci still followed behind.

    Gu Zeyang followed closely behind.

    Just remembering the look in Chu Xi's eyes just now, he suddenly felt a strong sense of crisis. This is a strong feeling that he has never felt in so many years. He always feels that Chu Xi is very likely to steal his everything.

    Gu Zeyang turned his head to look at Mu Ci beside him, his eyes filled with complicated meanings.

    The meal was very unpleasant.

    Originally, what Chu Xi and Song Yushu said before was just to take her to the cafeteria, they didn't say they wanted to sit down to eat with her. Who knew that after Mu Ci sat down after finishing his meal, he followed Chu Xi and sat directly in her Next to him, holding a plate in his hand, he began to eat his rice set meal uncomfortably.

    Gu Zeyang sat opposite Mu Ci, originally because there were only two people, and it was convenient to sit face to face to talk, but who knew that Chu Xi, who came out midway, would sit directly next to Mu Ci so brazenly.

    For everyone present, er, no, Song Yushu should not be counted. Although he felt something faintly, even realized it earlier than the other three people in the field, he is a fearless single dog. , what is he afraid of.

    So he happily sat down on the seat next to Gu Zeyang, and even said hello to him before that, and then sat down without waiting for Gu Zeyang to answer or not, and started to eat like a wind. He directly ordered two servings chicken drumstick rice.

    After all, his exclusive skill is "skip".

    Looking at Song Yushu's heroic posture diagonally opposite, Mu Ci was almost dying of jealousy.

    After eating this weird meal, Mu Ci found that the two people still had no intention of leaving, so he asked directly, "When are you two planning to stay with me?"

    This time, before Song Yushu could say anything, Chu Xi said directly: "I will     leave whenever he leaves.

    "

It's like fighting over everything.

    Could it be that Chu Xi has not officially started the plot line with the heroine, but first intersected with Gu Zeyang's plot line?

    "We'll wait until we get back to work. Are you planning to follow?" Gu Zeyang countered back.

    Chu Xi ignored him, looked away, and put his hands in his pockets.

    Song Yushu now knew what he should do, he smiled to smooth things over, and then said: "My boss's style of doing things is to be a man and do it to the end to send Buddha to the west, so student Su, let my boss be a person."

    Mu Ci : "..."

    Niu, you can really talk.

    Chu Xi tilted his head and glanced at Song Yushu indifferently.

    Song Yushu felt the death stare, and quickly shut up.

    So, after this little episode, the four of them walked slowly towards the teaching building again.

    From the cafeteria of Yigao to the teaching building, one of them passed the basketball court, and when passing by the basketball court, Mu Ci turned his head and saw the male protagonist who was still playing basketball hard at the moment, and was speechless.

    This horse riding isn't a romance novel, it's a sports manga.

    During this meal time, the hero is playing basketball all the time, he is so dedicated.

    Then Mu Ci looked aside, and she saw another girl.

    Then she saw a very familiar scene, the basketball swished through the air in a beautiful parabola, and then hit the girl hard on the head.

    Ah this.

    "Ji Tongtong! Boss, isn't that Ji Tongtong? Although I know she came here today, why did she come at this time?"

    Song Yushu saw Ji Tongtong early in the morning, so he just turned his head and wondered what Chu Xi was thinking. Talking, directly missed the scene where Ji Tongtong was smashed.

    Chu Xi was kicking the pebbles on the side of the road all the way, and he didn't even notice.

    And they are still some distance away from the basketball court.

    Immediately afterwards, a familiar scream was heard.

    The two of them looked up one after another.

    Chu Xi frowned, turned his head to look at Mu Ci, and then walked quickly to the basketball court with Song Yushu.

    The author has something to say: I achieved the 4D achievement today hehehe~

    get! (σ≧?≦)σ

    will continue tomorrow, come on! (Huai Ting)

    Qingzi wants to rush, rush, rush! Rush to my little cuties!

    Hug it, bang bang ^3^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 149 5
This story is about a girl Park Aera (Y/N) She was a cute, bubbly, cheerful and childish girl but life isn't always fair....She turned 15 and her li...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
92.7K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
10.8K 629 18
Sage moves to a new town with her best friends. Each one of them are looking forward to starting a new chapter in their lives. Everything seems norma...