The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 93

305 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 93 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (3)

    Qin Zichen slept on his stomach on his seat without even raising his head. He seemed to be ignorant of everything that happened in the class.

    When Mu Ci thought of the seat next to him, he knew it clearly.

    The hostess hasn't transferred yet, so this seat is naturally reserved for the hostess.

    Otherwise, how would it be convenient for these two people to interact and communicate emotionally.

    And her own seat arrangement is also very ingenious, it is arranged in front of the male protagonist, isn't this just a preparation for her to perform various assists?

    The plot seems to be slowly starting to get on the right track.

    The heroine should also turn around today, probably soon.

    Mu Ci secretly thought about everything that happened in the plot, but didn't notice that the boy in the back seat of her had woken up from his sleep at some point, as if he had been awakened by the movement just now.

    Qin Zichen sat up slowly and opened his eyes, only to belatedly realize that there was a girl sitting in the front row of him at some point.

    Mu Ci tilted his head and was thinking about something at the moment, Qin Zichen looked at her side face lightly, and felt that the side face seemed a little familiar.

    He frowned, didn't think about it anymore, and then continued to lie on his seat and fell asleep in the dark.

    Although it was the first day of transfer, Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang were very popular because of their extraordinary temperament. In addition, the ability of the two of them to communicate with people is not weak, and in just one morning, they have almost got to know each other with the students in this class.

    Among them, Mu Ci is the most popular.

    Because of that handsome shot on the basketball court yesterday, Mu Ci has unknowingly gained a small group of fans in the special entry class.

    "Mu Ci, what's the relationship between you and Gu Zeyang? Seeing that you two are very familiar, it could be... boyfriend and girlfriend, right?"

    One of them dared to say anything and dared to ask the female classmate directly.

    "Our two families have a good relationship, so he and I are good friends who grew up together. It's not what you said, so don't think too much about it."

    Mu Ci explained.

    "Then..."

    "Shut up, it's so noisy!"

    The girl seemed to want to ask something more deeply, but suddenly a cold sentence directly interrupted her continued questioning.

    "..."

    The girl was startled when she heard the familiar voice, and her face turned pale.

    The sound was very intimidating. Although it was not particularly loud, it was scary enough.

    When Mu Ci heard the voice, he was surprised for a moment, turned his head and looked back, and saw that the boy who made the voice just now was lying on the table with an irritable expression on his face, with a coat covering his head, as if to Block out all outside noise for him.

    Qin Zichen's sleeping back seemed to reveal a kind of extreme irritability and anger.

    The girl's face paled for a moment, and she didn't dare to speak again.

    It seems that the male lead's temper is not very good.

    Mu Ci waited for a long time, and waited and waited, but in the end, he didn't wait for the heroine Ji Tongtong who had transferred from another school, but he did wait for the math teacher.

    I specially sent a math class representative to tell her to go to the office after class.

    Originally, Gu Zeyang wanted to go with her, but was rejected by Mu Ci directly. It was just a trip to the office, and it was not a big deal. Although she didn't care what others said, it was better to have one more thing than one less thing. Now she However, she has already embarked on the path of death for a female supporting role, so she still needs to be cautious in her words and deeds.

    Mu Ci had been to this office once before, so he naturally knew how to get there.

    When she walked slowly to the door of the office, the door of the office was not closed. She was just about to walk in when an angry voice came directly from inside.

    "Okay, okay, if you leave, don't be afraid that I will call your uncle and aunt, I won't believe it, and I can't control you anymore!"

    As soon as he said this, Mu Ci raised his foot to bump into him and walked out from inside come out boys.

    Although Mu Ci was not low, the other party was much taller than her, and she bumped into his arms directly.

    Wearing the same school uniform, zipped up neatly, the clothes are very docile, and even a faint scent of lime soap wafted into Mu Ci's nostrils.

    Because the person inside came out suddenly, she almost didn't have the slightest preparation or expectation, so she just bumped into it, and her figure shook a few times unsteadily.

    The boy held her shoulders with both hands to help her stabilize her figure.

    Mu Ci frowned and looked up.

    What came into my eyes was an extremely good-looking boy's face, that kind of outstanding appearance, with a very outstanding appearance, a stern look, and a slight curvature of the lips, as if nothing could affect him. It is even a kind of ruthless indifference.

    The boy didn't have Qin Zichen's visible hostility in his eyebrows, but his indifference made his already outstanding face more vivid, and he even said that compared with the Qin Zichen he just met, this person was a little better looking.

    Familiar with! It's so familiar!

    Mu Ci stared at the boy in front of him carefully.

    If this guess is correct... um... it should be...

    "Chu Xi! If you leave this door, you won't even think about coming back!" Just as

    Mu Ci racked his brains to search for relevant memories of the boy in front of him At that time, the roar from the office just now sounded towards this side again.

    The boy seemed to have never heard of it, and still did not react at all, but his eyelids were lightly raised, and the gaze that fell on Mu Ci was quite casual, but for some reason, the other party was always staring at her closely Look.

    Chu...Chu Xi? ! !

    This is Chu Xi? ! ! That very delicate and cute but a little silly little brother who played with her when she was young?

    The male supporting role Chu Xi with a miserable life experience and ill-fated fate? ! !

    Mu Ci never thought that meeting the other party again would be at such an occasion and time.

    Mu Ci opened his mouth slightly, the astonishment in his eyes couldn't be concealed.

    Chu Xi saw that she seemed to react a bit too much when she heard his name, and it seemed that it didn't match the character of this person. He raised his eyebrows, and a trace of inquiry flashed in his eyes.

    How does this person seem to have seen himself?

    Realizing that his reaction seemed to have attracted the other party's attention, Mu Ci thanked him lightly, then walked sideways from the other side.

    "Teacher, are you looking for me?"

    "That's right, I came here to briefly ask you about your situation. The teacher saw your admission report card, and it is still very good. There is nothing wrong with it overall. The only and the biggest One problem is that you are partial to subjects, and you are very serious about partial subjects."

    The math teacher finished speaking, then took out the report card and handed it over for her to read, and then said immediately: "Su Muci, right? Come, come, take a look, take a look, look at you, your grades in other subjects are very good, how can the only subject of mathematics be so poor, it must not be a pass."

    The math teacher said something wrong Show mercy, but there is not much real contempt and ridicule between the lines, just caring.

    Mu Ci took his report card and looked at the rows of 130+ and 90+ scores on the top, a 47 points were inserted very abruptly, which is really dazzling.

    haha.

    But this is not something she can decide, the setting is like this.

    [The system is very speechless: 054, are you sure it is because of the setting? How do I remember the setting in the plot? Although the math scores of the female supporting role are not particularly good, they are not at this level. If it weren't for the setting of the female supporting role, and because the female supporting role's mother donated to this high, I think it would be a little bit mysterious for your grades to enter the top class. ]

    [Mu Ci: Well, I want to ask a question, are you really my system? Why does it feel like you come to tear down the stage every time, and the rest of the time you are too busy to help. ]

    [System: ...]

    No more nonsense with the system, Mu Ci obediently proceeded from the math teacher's "care" for "problem children", and then made some guarantees in a reserved and polite manner.

    But when he turned his head, he suddenly found that Chu Xi came back from the outside at some point, and was still sitting on the side, as if he was listening to the teachings of his head teacher, but the sitting posture was very bohemian, even a He put his arms on the table to support his head, then tilted his head, and his eyes just happened to be facing her, as if he was looking at her.

    Mu Ci: ...

    This guy is looking at her, uh... that's not right, the head teacher of the 12th class next to him is still talking about Chu Xi.

    Moreover, the head teacher's attitude towards Chu Xi seemed a bit complicated, not that kind of disgust and contempt, but a kind of attitude of hating iron but not steel, and he was rambling on the sidelines.

    Seeing Mu Ci looking over, Chu Xi's gaze was very naturally staggered, and then looked elsewhere, as if the appearance just now was all made up by Mu Ci's wild imagination.

    "Did you listen to what I told you? Remember it for me!" The head teacher of class 12 was almost ready to finish what he said.

    "Listen, listen." Chu Xi's perfunctory look could only be written on his face.

    The homeroom teacher probably knew that he had such a temperament, so he didn't say anything more, then turned his head and looked at Song Yushu who seemed to be watching the fun, but this time he was merciless: "You boy, I'm here to educate him , why did you come here to join in the fun? And you should be a special class, why are you hanging around Chu Xi all day?"

    "Boss... Uh, classmate Chu Xi's charisma is too great, I was attracted to me after a few classes, hahahaha, I made you laugh at me, teacher."

    Song Yushu looked very gracious and It seemed that he was still very polite and didn't want to be beaten, which made the teacher vomit blood with anger.

    I didn't plan to say anything more, just when Mu Ci was about to turn around and leave, suddenly the math teacher behind him seemed to think of something again, then called Mu Ci to stop, and then specifically asked: "If you are far away from home, You can solve it in the school cafeteria at noon, see who you know well and let her take you there, and after dinner, you can practice with a set of math papers."

    "..." Mu Ci was speechless.

    Although I admire the math teacher's unreasonable playing of cards, Mu Ci still needs to thank her face. When she was about to say thank you and leave this place of right and wrong, she was just about to speak. Song Yushu directly answered.

    "Teacher, teacher, I can, I can! I can treat classmate Su to dinner, uh, take classmate Su to dinner. Moreover, classmate Chu Xi can also teach classmate Su some valuable learning methods about mathematics! Teacher, you What do you think of my proposal?"

    Song Yushu even raised his hand.

    Hearing his words, Chu Xi kicked him loosely at an imperceptible angle quietly, signaling him to calm down.

    Song Yushu blinked at Chu Xi a few times with "Boss, look at me, I'm sure you'll be satisfied".

    I don't think so. Seeing Song Yushu like this, Mu Ci always felt that he was holding back some bad tricks.

    The math teacher frowned, thinking about the feasibility of this matter.

    Mu Ci:? ? ?

    Mu Ci saw her thinking like this, and then looked at Chu Xi with complicated eyes.

    Could it be that Chu Xi is good at mathematics?

    oh oh! Yes! She seemed to remember it, although it was a long time ago, but she vaguely remembered that Chu Xi was very smart since she was a child, and she was especially good at mathematics. At that time, she asked Chu Xi to come to her home every day to tutor her in her studies.

    But she seemed to remember that there were few fragments about Chu Xi's studies in the plot, and the only thing mentioned was that he was in the ordinary class and his grades were not good.

    Why is it that one or two of them looked at Chu Xi with a bit of hatred for iron.

    The math teacher thought for a while, and then his eyes fell on Chu Xi, who seemed to be talking about something other than himself.

    The math teacher was surprised.

    Under normal circumstances, according to Chu Xi's situation, she is not the kind who would just want to meddle in other people's affairs casually.

    I didn't say anything this time, could it be that I really agree?

    She was a little overwhelmed for a moment.

    But at the moment, I can't figure out the other party's attitude. Although Chu Xi's report card is ugly, she knew of his super high level of mathematics by accident. If Chu Xi guides Su Muci a few times, the effect will probably be very good.

    But guessing that the other party was unwilling, the math teacher was just about to politely refuse, but he didn't expect to be cut off by Song Yushu directly.

    "Okay, okay, since you have no objection, teacher, then it's settled." After finishing speaking, he

    picked up Chu Xi and Mu Ci, who was still in a state of confusion, and pushed them out of the door , and then slammed the door shut.

    The three stood straight outside the office door, looking at each other.

    "Miss, how much is wx, let's add it?"

    ? ? ?

    The author has something to say: From now on, please call me a little assist expert! (^-^)V

    Song*Yushu Linfeng*Assists

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.8K 32
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
428K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
84.5K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...