The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang

571 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 91 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (1)

    Extra chapter: "The Paranoid Male Supporting Man Still Loves Bai Yueguang"

    The small world where Mu Ci and Chu Xi met for the first time.

    When Mu Ci became conscious, he found that everything he saw in front of him seemed to stay in the lower part.

    Hmm...it seems to be a problem with the line of sight.

    She looked down at her hand, the corner of her mouth twitched, it was still a small paw.

    She walked to the side of the mirror and looked at her new body. What appeared in the mirror was a little girl about five or six years old, wearing a small skirt, she was extremely cute and pink, with a chubby, white and tender face. , looks like the kind you want to pinch.

    Is it a small dumpling, or the fat one.

    [Mu Ci: System, tell me about the tasks in this world! ]

    This is the first world of Mu Ci's third series of missions in the virtual small world just after he became a regular from the internship period.

    At present, this series of tasks is not too difficult, and there is no need to make too many changes, as long as the plot is needed.

    The main plot of this mission world is that the heroine Ji Tongtong is a new transfer student who met the heroine on the first day of transfer. When Ji Tongtong was passing by the playground, he was hit on the head by the basketball of the hero Qin Zichen. Qin Zichen was a little indifferent and not good at talking, and his apology sounded a bit perfunctory. The heroine Ji Tongtong grew up in Heiyun Lane where good and evil people were mixed together, and her temperament is not that soft. Immediately, she asked the hero Qin Zichen to apologize to her more sincerely. Qin Zichen couldn't bear it, and the two formed a grudge.

    Then the next time, the two of them were at the same table by chance.

    During the running-in bit by bit, and when each male and female partner came out to brush up the sense of presence from time to time, the relationship between the two gradually deepened unconsciously.

    After experiencing countless misunderstandings and tribulations, the two people connected with each other and overcame all difficulties, and finally got together.

    And this time Mu Ci's identity is the female supporting role Su Muci who has to come out from time to time to check her presence. She likes the male lead Qin Zichen and is hostile to the female lead Ji Tongtong.

    However, it is estimated that it will take ten years to start the main plot. At present, she has become a five or six-year-old child, and she is probably going to take the side mission.

    Yes, she also has another identity, that is, the white moonlight of the male supporting role Chu Xi, the purpose is to set off the female lead, when the male supporting role Chu Xi likes the female lead, it may bring out how charming the female lead is.

    At present, what she wants to do is the plot line of Bai Yueguang as the supporting actor Chu Xi.

    Dong dong dong—

    there was a regular knock on the door.

    "Little Meatball, we have guests at home, please clean up and go downstairs later, there is a little brother." Outside the door was a mature female voice, which was pleasant to hear, but with a hint of teasing.

    When Mu Ci heard this, the corners of his mouth twitched.

    The system had sent the character information to her mind, so she recognized that the person who knocked on the door just now was her mother, Fu Rong, a very powerful woman, and the president of a listed company.

    As for the second half of what Fu Rong said just now, it must be attributed to the original owner, Su Muci. When the original owner was in kindergarten, because of the other children in the kindergarten, the original owner always kept talking about asking Fu Rong to give her again. Give birth to an older brother to protect her.

    Every time Fu Rong heard this, she always laughed.

    Rebirth is also a little brother, how can there be another little brother.

    So much so that this stalk will be used by Fu Rong to tease her even now.

    "Understood, Mom!"

    Mu Ci responded, and then began to pack himself, changed his clothes and was ready to go downstairs.

    According to the development of the plot, the plot to go this time should be the first encounter between the female supporting role Su Muci and the male supporting role Chu Xi.

    Mu Ci walked down the stairs slowly step by step, stepping on his calf.

    It was the first time she was dressed as such a small child, and she was not used to it.

    When she went downstairs to the living room, she saw a little boy standing not far in front of him. He was small and seemed to be a little lower than her. He was very delicate and good-looking. The kind of little brother who takes out and shares.

    The other party timidly hid behind her mother, as if she was a little afraid of seeing strangers, her eyes seemed to be moist, as if she had just cried before she came.

    Seeing this, Mu Ci felt overwhelmed with desire for protection.

    I almost didn't pat my chest, and said directly: Don't be afraid, my sister is not a scourge, my sister will protect you!

    Wait...what the hell are snacks?

    And what the hell is this childish speech that popped up out of nowhere?

    As if hearing Mu Ci's question, the system came out in time to explain her doubts.

    [System: If the tasker is dressed as a young child, according to the regulations, the intelligence will be forcibly reduced, but you don’t have to be afraid of 054, this reduction is only a little bit, so that you can maintain a little bit of childlike innocence that you should have at this age. You don't have to worry about this, although it will be affected a little bit. ]

    [Mu Ci: A little bit? ]

    [System: Yes, it's a million points. ]

    [Mu Ci: ...]

    Oh, it's really a million points!

    "Little meatball, come here quickly, call brother." Fu Rong, who was the mother of the original owner, waved to Mu Ci and greeted her with a smile.

    In this family, Mu Ci has the lowest status. At this moment, the big demon king of the family spoke, and Mu Ci obediently walked over.

    Then she sharply saw the little brother flinch back.

    Is this... so scary? She's really not a scourge, at most she's a little fatter, but she's still very cute, and she's estimated to have max fighting power now!

    Thinking about it, when Mu Ci spoke, he subconsciously lowered his voice, stood there obediently, and then softly called out: "Hello, auntie, brother."

    "Brother, You look so good-looking, I’m Little Meatball, I like you very much, let’s go play.”

    Children’s minds are so direct, let alone Mu Ci, who never knew what shyness was. dumpling.

    "Oh, my sister is so cute. It seems that she likes us Xixi very much. Xixi, go and play with my sister. I will talk to your aunt and uncle here."

    Although Xiao Chuxi was extremely reluctant, she felt that the back of her hand uploaded There was a slight tingling sensation, so Mu Ci obediently dragged her to her own room.

    When he came to his room, Mu Ci looked at Xiao Chuxi again, the future supporting actor and villain.

    According to the development of the plot, after a few years, Chu Xi's family will become fragmented. Chu's father was drugged because of his business schemes, which led to the attempted murder and finally went to jail. Because of Chu's departure, Chu's mother finally Ended up depressed.

    And little Chuxi can only be taken away by his uncle and temporarily live in his uncle's house.

    However, this is only the beginning of the misfortune of the supporting actor Chu Xixin.

    In his uncle's house, Chu Xi was not well received by others. Although members of the Lin family from Chu Xi's mother's family would send money to his uncle Chu Gaoming regularly, the Chu Gaoming family took advantage of Chu Xi's young age and kept all the money to themselves. , and also treated Chu Xi harshly.

    Seeing this, Mu Ci felt a little uncomfortable.

    The male supporting role is really miserable.

    [Mu Ci: System, can I do something trivial to change the fate of the male supporting role? ]

    [The system is merciless: No, no matter what you try, these will not change what is about to happen, because this is the established fate of the male partner. ]

    In fact, it is possible to change the plot slightly, but the main reason is that there are special characters joining in this world, so some things are strictly supervised.

    Even if Mu Ci wants to try to do something, what should have happened in the early stage will still happen.

    [Mu Ci: Alright then. ]

    Although it cannot be changed, she will do her best to do something.

    Otherwise, Chu Xi, the supporting actor, would have lived a miserable life.

    After finally falling in love with someone, the other person still likes the male lead, after all, who made him the supporting male.

    Ugh.

    After reading these, Mu Ci looked at Xiao Chuxi with even more different eyes, with a faint sense of pity in it.

    "Come on little brother, you can play with the toys in my room whatever you want, don't be polite to me! Come here boldly!" After finishing speaking

    , seeing that Xiao Chuxi didn't move, Mu Ci pretended to pull him, but It was when he grabbed Xiao Chuxi's wrist that he gasped, and then the other party suddenly withdrew his hand.

    Mu Ci's eyes were sharp, and out of the corner of his eye, he saw the pinch mark on his wrist, which was slightly bruised, and it was particularly glaring on his fair skin.

    "What... what's going on with your hand?" Mu Ci was extremely surprised.

    "No, it's nothing." Little Chuxi heard Mu Ci look over, and quickly pulled down the sleeve to cover the bruise on the wrist, and then replied timidly.

    "You said it was nothing, I saw everything, you were all hurt!" The original owner's temperament was the kind of bluffing, and Mu Ci took a few steps forward, and then covered up little Chuxi His hand pulled over again.

    "Look, you still want to lie to me. My mother said that it's not a good boy to lie to others."

    Mu Ci was already desperate for his own childish words, and he was powerless to complain anymore. There was a slight accusation on his face, like a little adult.

    Seeing that Chu Xi didn't cooperate, Mu Ci was semi-compulsive throughout the whole process.

    After pulling Xiao Chuxi to the bed and sitting down, she ran to the cabinet with a small body and put her feet on her feet to take out a small medicine box from the cabinet, then trotted over and put it beside the bed.

    "Come on, reach out, I'll help you apply the medicine."

    Hearing this, Xiao Chuxi froze for a moment, and sat there blankly, staring at Mu Ci with her beautiful big eyes, as if she was a little at a loss look.

    "What are you in a daze for?"

    Seeing that he didn't know what was going on in his little head, Mu Ci didn't think that he would be obedient anymore, so he directly pulled Xiao Chuxi's arm over, and then pulled up his sleeves He stroked it, revealing the rather shocking little wrist.

    Complicated thoughts flashed in Mu Ci's eyes, and then he applied the ointment very patiently, and finally took a bandage to loosely wrap Chu Xi's delicate little wrist, and finally tied a small bow.

    "Okay, you're done."

    Mu Ci looked at his masterpiece in front of him, feeling quite proud.

    Little Chuxi glanced at her wrist tied with a bow tie with her beautiful eyes, and then at Mu Ci who was beside her with her tail almost raised to the sky, and then thanked her in a low voice.

    [System: Then ask him to give you a kiss. If he doesn't agree, you just go up and give him a kiss. This episode will draw a prelude. ]

    [Mu Ci:? ? ? am i lsp How can I deal with such a small child. ]

    [System: That's right, you are lsp, I want you to kiss your face, not your mouth, what are you thinking about, and besides, you can be just a mentally handicapped... Uh, I'm sorry I made a mistake , you are just a child now, nothing more. ]

    [Mu Ci: ... I want to slap you by what I said. ]

    After Mu Ci and the system finished speaking, they turned their attention to Xiao Chuxi's... fair and sweet-looking face.

    Wow, it feels so good to kiss.

    Then give it a hard kiss.

    "Brother, I helped you treat the wound. As a reward, shouldn't you give me a kiss?" Mu Ci's chubby little dumpling face was full of roguelike air.

    This stumped little Chuxi. He had never encountered such a thing since he was a child, and he was even more stunned for a while, not knowing what to say or do.

    "I...I..."

    This kid is too funny. Mu Ci couldn't bear to tease him, but she had to do it because the plot required it.

    Before Xiao Chuxi could say anything, Mu Ci opened his big eyes, pouted his lips and kissed Xiao Chuxi's face, and there was a loud bang.

    Here is another iconic statement from a standard female supporting role.

    "From today onwards, my brother is mine." After

    saying that, Mu Ci was almost ashamed to death by what he said, but on his face he was giggling, heartless and foolish.

    Ever since he helped little Chu Xi deal with the wound, Mu Ci wondered what kind of life Chu Xi was facing and what his family was like.

    Until later, when new bruises appeared on little Chuxi's body every once in a while, Mu Ci vaguely guessed something.

    In the process of getting along with Xiao Chuxi, after asking some cryptic questions, he confirmed the guess in his heart.

    It's just that she didn't expect that such a gentle person like Aunt Chu would do such a thing.

    It seems that love really does make people blind.

    The Chu family and the Su family are new neighbors, and Xiao Chuxi and Mu Ci are also new classmates. In the following period of time, Xiao Chuxi stayed with Mu Ci almost every day, listening to her live the whole day. With a heartless look, she watched her help him drive away those children who bullied him like a bully every time.

    She seemed to have used the most forceful technique to cut a hole in his gloomy life, and then let the sun shine in.

    Little Chuxi became more and more dependent on Mu Ci.

    A few years later.

    [System: 054, something happened to the supporting actor! ] I just detected fluctuations in the signs of life, probably because of the kidnapping incident in the plot. ]

    Mu Ci knew about this kidnapping incident. Du Hongsheng, Chu's father, Chu Hongye's nemesis in business, had a big fall in his hands. In a hurry, he had people tie up Chu Xi. The purpose was to vent his anger. .

    It's just that although she knew that the plot developed in this way, it would not specifically write when it happened, so it happened really suddenly.

    After all, since the last time she started the branch plot, she is now a primary school student.

    Thinking of the place where Xiao Chuxi was kidnapped mentioned in the plot, it seemed to be nearby, so she secretly called the police, and then quietly rushed there.

    This is an abandoned factory. Mu Ci is small and not easy to be noticed. After observing the situation here, he looked at the two guards at the door and quietly moved a few empty barrels from behind. Climbed in through the back window.

    After jumping to the room where Chu Xi was locked up, she saw Chu Xi leaning there with his eyes closed on a clearing with many empty barrels in front of him.

    Mu Ci was very happy to have found the person he was looking for.

    With light footsteps, she walked to Chu Xi's side and squatted down, stretched out her small hands and rubbed his pretty face fiercely, and cried in a low voice.

    "Brother, I'm here to save you! Wake up!"

    Under Mu Ci's ruthless ravages, Chu Xi finally slowly opened his eyes.

    "Little...Little meatball? Why are you here?"

    "I followed secretly, brother, please be quiet, I will untie the rope for you, and then we will escape through that window."

    Chu Xi didn't expect that Mu Ci would follow her secretly by himself. He didn't know how he felt at the moment, it was very complicated anyway, and he even wanted to hug her tightly.

    Perhaps because of family reasons, Chu Xi felt that he matured much earlier than other children since he was a child. He didn't like to laugh, and he was not interested in those things that children of the same age played.

    He is so out of gregarious, so some children naturally look down on him, and even bully him.

    It's just that little Chu Xi's body is really weak, and he thought that this kind of life would last for a long time, but he didn't expect that there would be a girl like Little Rouwan.

    At this moment, Chu Xi felt that her eyes were sour, and her eye sockets were slightly moist.

    However, his current situation is very bad, if he really escapes with her, it will only hurt her.

    "No need, don't worry about me, just leave first, then call the police and wait. If you are also arrested now, then we really can't get out."

    Chu Xi gave her a complicated look, and then said .

    "But you are burning very badly now. The police probably won't be able to arrive for the time being. We have to get out of here first. The environment here is too bad, and the smell inside is very pungent, which is very bad for your health. Now you You have to listen to me, let's leave here quickly." The

    rope had been completely untied by Mu Ci, and Mu Ci helped Chu Xi up, and then helped him walk towards the window, where there happened to be some large barrels stacked together, just right You can escape by stepping on it.

    Chu Xi was in a daze. He looked at the resolute gaze of the person beside him, and then replied,

    "Okay, you and I, let's escape together."

    Both of them are smart children, although Chu Xi has a headache now. He was so dizzy that he almost couldn't hold it anymore, but he still tried his best to follow Mu Ci's pace.

    Finally, Mu Ci and Chu Xi quietly escaped from the abandoned factory.

    It's just that after they escaped for a while, Mu Ci found that Chu Xi seemed to be unable to hold on any longer. His eyes were a little cloudy at the moment, and he almost fainted several times. , It is estimated that he fell headlong.

    Mu Ci felt that going on like this was not an option, so she supported Chu Xi and changed her position.

    "Come on, I'll carry you."

    "No... no need, I still have strength, I..." Chu Xi tried hard to open his eyelids.

    "Stop talking nonsense. We've been out for so long. I think the guards over there have already discovered that they are chasing us this way. If you don't want us to be caught up, just listen to me obediently. And you little man , I usually eat so much, it takes no effort to carry you on my back."

    "Stop talking, come up quickly." Mu Ci urged.

    Seeing this, Chu Xi hesitated again, then leaned on Mu Ci's back with a blushing face.

    He wrapped his arms around Mu Ci's neck, feeling the warmth of the person beside him, and the exhaustion in his body seemed to sweep towards him at this moment.

    After struggling for a few more minutes, perhaps because the person who was carrying her was too warm, Chu Xi finally couldn't stand it anymore, closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

    When I opened my eyes again, I found that I was lying on the hospital bed, wearing a hospital gown, and my hand was being transfused. The things that happened before seemed to be just a dream.

    Little meatballs!

    What about the little meatballs?

    Chu Xi's movement woke up Chu's mother, who exclaimed in surprise: "Xixi, you finally woke up!"

    "Little meatball! Mom, where is little meatball! She came with me, little meatball What?"

    Chu Xi's emotions were a little out of control, and when he realized that he was alone, a huge fear surged in his heart that he had never felt before.

    "Sister is fine, but..."

    Mother Chu was a little surprised when she heard her son's words, but considering Mu Ci's current situation, she was not sure whether she should tell Chu Xi now.

    "What's wrong with the little meatball, she...she..." Chu Xi said tremblingly for a long time, and finally jumped off the bed, pulled out the infusion needle, and walked out without wearing any shoes .

    "No, I'm going to find Little Meatball, she's still waiting for me!"

    Chu's mother was startled when she saw Chu Xi like this, she quickly grabbed him, and said, "Xixi, don't panic, my sister will It's in the hospital bed next door, she's still recuperating, let's not disturb her now."

    Hearing this, Chu Xi breathed a sigh of relief.

    It's just...

    "What's wrong with Little Meatball? Why is she sick? Isn't she okay? Mom, tell me quickly!" Chu Xi, who had always been dull and quiet, was panicked at this moment.

    "When we found you, you passed out alone on the road, and when the police rushed to the kidnappers, those kidnappers were beating Little Rouwan. Fortunately, we arrived in time. If it was a step later, I guess Little Rou Sister Maru just..."

    was really beaten to death.

    Every time she thought of this, Mother Chu felt frightened.

    Chu Xi was stunned when he heard this.

    So Little Rouwan put herself in a safe place, and then she led those kidnappers to the other side for her own sake?

    He never thought that she could do this for himself.

    "Mom, can I go over and have a look at Little Meatball? Just look through the window and don't go in and disturb her." There was even a trace of begging and trembling in Chu Xi's voice.

    Seeing her son like this, Chu's mother sighed and responded.

    "Okay, but you have to promise mom to put on your shoes first."

    Chu Xi nodded fiercely.

    When Chu Xi walked outside Mu Ci's room, he saw the girl on the bed with her eyes tightly closed at the moment through the window from the outside.

    She didn't hurt her face, it was still chubby, but in Chu Xi's eyes, she felt very sad.

    It was all because of him that Little Meatball became like this.

    Chu Xi felt so uncomfortable that she wanted to cry again.

    But just when his eye sockets were wet, he thought of what Little Rouwan had said to him, boys should not shed tears easily.

    Chu Xi looked at Mu Ci in the room, and held back his tears.

    Little meatball, look, I didn’t cry, so you have to get better quickly, and you have to watch after you get better. From now on, I will protect you. Brother promises that I will never let you suffer any harm again. .

    It has been a while since Chu Xi was kidnapped last time. Ever since Mu Ci was in good health and was almost in the hospital for observation, Chu Xi seemed to have nothing to do all day long, and came here almost every day. She reported here, and brought all kinds of interesting gadgets, and told her jokes, it's really... great.

    Why is this male supporting role so good, woo woo woo, Mu Ci felt like he was about to be moved to tears.

    The masterminds behind this kidnapping incident were members of the Chu family's rival, the Du family. It could even be vaguely predicted that the Chu family would be completely torn apart in the future, and it was all done by the Du family.

    Although the system once told her that some plots cannot be changed, but when Chu father Chu Hongye came here to thank her for saving Chu Xi, Mu Ci used some tricks and reminded her a few words, hoping to change it a little The fate of some male counterparts.

    After Muci fully recovered and returned to school, she found that everything hadn't changed from before, the only change was Chu Xi, this guy didn't know what was wrong, he always felt that he was a little too dependent on her, maybe it was not her delusion.

    After Mu Ci had been like this for a while, the incident that happened to the supporting actor Chu Xi in the plot, the incident that completely changed him, seemed to be happening.

    Mu Ci hadn't seen Chu Xi for several days.

    If it wasn't for the male lead's normal life state displayed by the system, she would have thought that Chu Xi had been kidnapped by someone again.

    So after such a long time of hard work, this matter is still the same as the system said, and it was brought to the stage according to the development of the plot.

    So ever since she heard Chu Xi's words that he would come to her tomorrow, until the time machine appeared, she never saw Chu Xi again.

    In just one month, Chu Xi, who was only in his teens, lost everything.

    Those relatives who had been clinging to on weekdays disappeared completely in an instant, as if they had never appeared before.

    In the end, Chu Xi was taken away by his uncle Chu Gaoming in desperation.

    Although Chu Xi's mother's family is powerful, but because the Lin family didn't like Chu Xi's father Chu Hongye very much from the beginning, and Chu Hongye's Yingying and Yanyan hated him even more, so they even had a crush on him. Chu Xi didn't like it very much either, but because they were afraid of criticism from outsiders, the Lin family sent money to Chu Gaoming on a regular basis, which could be regarded as fulfilling their due obligations.

    Chu Xi, who was just in his early tenth year, lived in a bad life in Heiyun Lane. He was beaten and scolded by his uncle's family all day long, and ordered to do all kinds of dirty and tiring work.

    Chu Xi felt nothing but despair every day.

    [Mu Ci: What happened later? You didn't send me the plot after this. ]

    [System: Later, until Chu Xi met the heroine Ji Tongtong in Heiyun Lane, Ji Tongtong's cheerful personality appeared in Chu Xi's world like a ray of sunshine. ]

    [Mu Ci is a little puzzled: Wait, am I not the male supporting role Bai Yueguang? Why did the male supporting role fall in love with the female lead at this time, and I, the female supporting role, haven't played well yet? ]

    [System: You, Bai Yueguang, are just a little vague impression, and the male supporting role doesn't even know your name, after all, those things are all from childhood. In Heiyun Lane, Ji Tongtong and Chu Xi were childhood sweethearts in the later period, and then Chu Xi gradually transferred some vague feelings for Bai Yueguang and Su Muci to Ji Tongtong, and then made a difference between the heroine and the heroine. Feelings foreshadowing. ]

    Hearing what the system said, Mu Ci was shocked.

    What kind of crazy operation is this.

    [System: Okay, this plot is none of your business, so I didn’t send it to you. I explained it to you because you wanted to know so much. Okay, the time machine is here, and then you can directly start your official story. The female supporting role is on her way to death. ]

    [Mu Ci: ...]

    Six years later.

    "Boss, I don't know when you still have the hobby of painting, oh, let's not talk about this, by the way, I heard that sister Tongtong will transfer to your school tomorrow, you have to go to class tomorrow, she She has just been recognized by her biological parents, and when she arrives at the school where you and Ugly are, someone will definitely bully her, so you have to protect her."

    A young boy in a leather jacket puts his arms on the other side, and a boy in a suit and He's paired with trendy cards, one with glasses on the other teenager's shoulder.

    Looking at the boy who was fiddling with the easel in front of him, he said with a smile.

    "Spicy chicken glutinous rice balls! Margot, who are you calling ugly!" The young man wearing glasses and trendy brand knocked off the arm on his shoulder, glared at the people beside him, and cursed fiercely.

    "Song Yushu, isn't your name right! Yushu Linfeng is equal to ugly, so I call you ugly, hahahahahahaha!" The flirtatious young man in a leather jacket rubbed his sore wrist and laughed wantonly.

    "Tang Yuanjia! You're tired of riding a horse, right? I don't mind if I loosen my muscles." Song Yushu moved his neck, then gritted his teeth and looked at that Sao Nian.

    "Hey, wait, wait, bro, don't, don't, I'm talking about the boss and sister-in-law, this is more important, don't interrupt." Tang Yuanjia hurriedly begged for mercy, trying to change the subject .

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he finished his sentence, the tall boy over there who was fiddling with the easel frowned slightly, and a look of impatience and anger appeared on his handsome face. He continued, but said something to Song Yushu behind him without looking back.

    "Hit hard." The

    voice was light, but it was indifferent and merciless.

    Hearing this, Song Yushu twitched his mouth, looked at the shocked Tang Yuanjia in front of him, and said with a smile, "Tangyuan, you will die today!"

    It's really a fool to dare to bring Ji Tongtong and the boss together. No brain, no long memory at all, how many punches this guy has eaten because of this incident.

    Although he didn't live in Heiyun Lane these years, because his boss, Chu Xi, also ran here every three days. For such a long time, even he could tell that the boss obviously had someone in his heart, but he definitely Not Ji Tongtong.

    Moreover, he once asked Chu Xi by chance, what kind of girl did he like? After all these years, although the strength of the boss has been hidden deep enough, Zhang Jun's face that even a big boy admires him is really eye-catching. How many girls have confessed to the boss in these years, but they have refused one by one indifferently, So he couldn't help but ask.

    Then he heard his boss casually reply "white and fat".

    Fat and fat?

    Fat and fat? ? ?

    Fat and fat? ? ! ! !

    Boss, are you really kidding me?

    If it wasn't for the serious look in those eyes that he rarely saw before, he would have thought that Chu Xi was just perfunctory him.

    But later, when he found out that his boss was a fat girl who always paid attention to the street, he really believed this.

    As expected of the boss of his family, the people he likes are so unique.

    In the future, he will also like Fat Girl, how wonderful is Fat Girl.

    But Tangyuan always likes to bring Ji Tongtong and the boss together, he seeks death if he doesn't.

    Alas, this time he will try to be gentle.

    The artificially shrill screams from over there from time to time seemed to have no effect on the tall young man in front of the easel.

    Holding the paintbrush in his hand, he sat down quietly, and then, according to the blurred picture deep in his memory, bit by bit, with never-before-seen patience, he sketched the outline on the white drawing paper. The pair of eyes in his memory, the back figure in his memory.

    As early as six years ago, when he first came to Heiyun Lane and temporarily stayed at Chu Gaoming's house, he accidentally had an argument with Chu Gaoming's son, that is, his cousin Chu Wenjie. The baseball bat at the side hit him directly on the head, and Chu Xi passed out directly.

    When he woke up, he felt that there seemed to be some mistakes in his memory.

    All other memories are good, only the memory of one person is wrong, he even remembers the feeling of being with this person, remembers the person who is the most important person to him, and only knows that her name is "Little Meatball" ", but I don't remember anything else.

    Mu Ci is sitting in the car at the moment, waiting to go to the school where the hero and heroine are.

    Oh, by the way, there was another person beside her. After the time machine passed, six years had passed, and then she found that she had an extra bamboo horse.

    From the information sent to her by the system, this bamboo horse seems to be interested in her. In the plot, it should be a male number.

    Miserable, as miserable as her tool girl supporting role.

    Gu Zeyang saw Mu Ci looking at him, smiled warmly, and then said softly, "Xiao Ci, don't worry, my mother and aunt have already made arrangements, and I will be in the same class with you when the time comes, you Don't be afraid."

    Hearing Gu Zeyang's words, Mu Ci realized belatedly this time that after six years, she had changed from the chubby little chubby baby to the current Hei Changzhi who doesn't like to talk. The extremely beautiful high-cold girl is completely different from the previous appearance, not the same at all.

    The appearance is understandable, after all, the foundation is there, but the reason for the big change in personality is because of Chu Xi who suddenly disappeared, just because he was her best playmate in childhood.

    Oh hoo, this plot really made her unable to bear to look directly at it.

    Well, if you say it's reasonable, it's reasonable.

    "Zeyang, thank you."

    Mu Ci replied flatly according to his current personality.

    When Gu Zeyang heard this, he curled his lips and seemed very happy.

    After driving for a while, the car finally arrived at a high school in City C.

    At present, this time period is when the students are already in class, and there are not many people at the school gate. When Mu Ci got off the car, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fortunately, there were not many people, and she didn't want to experience the scene of being visited like a monkey.

    Gu Zeyang walked in front, and Mu Ci followed behind him, heading for the principal's office.

    As soon as they left, Song Yushu, who was going west to climb the wall on the other side, clicked his tongue twice when he saw Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang who had just left.

    "In addition to Ji Tongtong, there is actually a new transfer student today, and this transfer student is not bad looking. It seems that the position of school beauty will change hands soon. And that luxury car, tsk tsk tsk, rich people! Boss, I am puzzled, you said that Chu Gaoming is such a stingy family, why did you go to the same school as that idiot Chu Wenjie, oh, oh, boss, wait for me, I'm afraid of heights, you have to follow me later."

    Chu Xi automatically filtered his words, crossed the wall to the west with ease, and arrived at the school the next moment, leaving Song Yushu alone behind. Call.

    after awhile.

    "Boss, you are too heartless. Is there anyone like you? How many times have I called you from behind as a weak and helpless person, but you ignored me!"

    Song Yushu's face was full of resentment.

    this time he needs
    Ask Tang Yuanjia to comfort his wounded heart.

    The two were wearing Yigao's school uniforms, which were loose and loose, and seemed to be well-dressed, but perhaps because of their aura, there was always a kind of ruffian and unruly wantonness in them.

    Song Yushu turned his head and talked to Chu Xi obsessively. He was two steps faster than Chu Xi and didn't look at the road ahead, so he bumped into the oncoming person at the corner with a bang .

    "Hey, there's someone wandering around in the school at this point." Song Yushu didn't see who he bumped into because he was on his back, but staggered forward a few steps under the momentum, and then Turn around and look over.

    It turned out to be the two new transfer students I saw at the school gate just now!

    Mu Ci was hit hard by Song Yushu, and she staggered a few steps back. Gu Zeyang who was beside her quickly helped her to stabilize her figure.

    Song Yushu knew that it was because he didn't worry about walking, so he apologized to Mu Ci repeatedly.

    Mu Ci steadied his figure and stood still, but he was too fussy, directly passed Song Yushu and the others, and continued to walk towards the principal's office.

    Since Gu Zeyang was standing next to Mu Ci, Mu Ci's line of sight formed a blind spot, and she was thinking about other things, so naturally she didn't pay attention to the tall boy next to Song Yushu.

    It's just that Mu Ci didn't notice Chu Xi, but Chu Xi saw Mu Ci clearly. He saw Mu Ci's eyes, those familiar eyes deep in his memory.

    It's a little different, but it's still a lot alike.

    Chu Xi turned around and looked at Mu Ci's back, seldom fascinated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
33.8K 701 41
Novel Summary Dressed as the five scumbags who turned from genius to waste in the future world? I'm sorry, making mechas, dispensing potions, cooking...
26.9K 375 32
Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Female Lead, Cold Love Interests, Female Pro...
3.5K 144 5
This story is about a girl Park Aera (Y/N) She was a cute, bubbly, cheerful and childish girl but life isn't always fair....She turned 15 and her li...