The hero can always hear me [...

Door Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... Meer

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 88

297 6 0
Door Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 88 Reborn Apprentice (11)

    Since then, the two seem to be in a cold war.

    It seems that no one wants to give in and bow their heads. What Chu Xi insists on is his own heart, and what Mu Ci insists on is to stay a little longer when they can leave.

    This coldness lasted for a long time, for many days, Mu Ci and Chu Xi did not speak.

    Both of them insisted on their own ideas, stubbornly wanting each other to admit defeat first, but the final result is that they have been stalemate until now without any progress.

    And at this time, people from the Wushen faction came again, but this time they did not come so many people. After all, they only needed the last reply from Chu Xi from the Songlin faction, so this time they only sent the main some of the characters.

    For example, the third elder who is in charge of this matter, or the protagonist Bing Ningqing this time.

    For some reason this time, Mu Ci did not receive the news that he needed to attend the hall again, but was told that this matter was left to Chu Xi and Bing Ningqing, who might become Taoist couples, and the two of them would handle it by themselves, while the others Don't intervene for the time being. On the one hand, this is the result of the discussion of several elders of the Songlin Sect. On the other hand, it is mainly the meaning of Bing Ningqing, the daughter of the head of the Wushen Sect.

    The servant standing in front of him was still trembling, Mu Ci looked at him, and after hearing the news he brought just now, he felt that someone must have done something in this incident.

    And this person, she thinks is Chu Xi.

    After all, he is the protagonist, so he can handle this matter with ease, but is he going to discuss it with Bing Ningqing?

    That is to say, it is still possible to agree.

    Thinking of this, Mu Ci felt a little uncomfortable, his heart was sour and astringent, very dull.

    She wanted to say something more, but felt that she really had nothing to say. Leaving was an established ending, and there was no room for turning around.

    After all, the hero of each life is outside the world and has his own life. He does not belong to the virtual world, nor does he belong to the Time Management Bureau. He and her are completely in two worlds.

    So now she just insists on staying in this world for a little longer, at least to prepare her for such an ending.

    It's just that without waiting for Mu Ci to think so much, during these days of cold war between Chu Xi and him, Bai Anwu kept running to Mu Ci's side, and always asked some weird questions.

    "Master, if one day you find out that I have lied to you, but this is a matter of necessity, I have my own standpoint, and maybe I will stand on the opposite side with Master. At that time, what will Master do?"     Hearing this, Mu Ci thought he was talking about his motivation for coming to Baiwu Mountain in the first place, but at that time she had already seen that he was lying to her, after all, the ambition in Bai Anwu's eyes couldn't be hidden At that time, she knew that he was a ferocious wolf in sheep's clothing.     It's just that it's a good thing to be ambitious, and she won't just cut off the path of a child who wants to keep going up just because of this.     Mu Ci thought about it, organized his own words, and said carefully: "If there is really a reason of your own, it's not that hard to decide whether to forgive or not, as long as it doesn't touch the bottom line of being a teacher, everything is easy to say Of course, An Wu, as a teacher, I still suggest that if you have anything, you can actually tell me directly. Although the teacher has always been strict, he is not the kind of unreasonable person. It is a good thing to be ambitious.     " It was Mu Ci's rare rambling words, Bai Anwu was still a little surprised when he heard it, savoring the meaning of these words carefully, he didn't know whether it was because she had misunderstood something else, or if she already knew what she had done.     The recent master seems to be a little different from the past, often in a trance, talking to her, she seems to be able to talk a lot.     When I hear that people are disturbed, I can't control myself and talk a lot.     So what is Master worrying about?     Bai Anwu's eyes flashed, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    But on the other hand, as far as Bai Anwu is concerned, it is rare for the current master to be a little real, so he can't help but want to get close.

    Without the isolation that was always intentional in the past, Bai Anwu feels that the current master

    is not good enough, and it is very likely that he has misunderstood something. After all, everything he is going to do is done in secret, except for the people involved in this matter. Others know.

    Bai Anwu seemed to think of something, looking at Mu Ci's indifferent and pretty face, a trace of complicated affection and nostalgia flashed in his eyes, and the possession hidden in his eyes seemed to be surging.

    There was a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, then he walked forward, took a few steps closer to Mu Ci, narrowed his eyes, and said with a smile: "Okay, I will."

    If one day, my image in Master's heart If it completely subverts all your cognitions, how would you choose at that time?

    On a certain mountain in the Pine Forest School, a woman with an indifferent face stood there looking at the tall man standing in front of her, with a strange look in her eyes.

    Unexpectedly, in just a few months, this man's strength has grown to such a degree, it is really terrifying.

    Bing Ningqing's eyes fell on Chu Xi's indifferent and even slightly cruel eyes, and somehow she thought of another woman.

    This person must be subdued only by his master.

    That's right, Mu Ci's guess was not wrong before, this time Chu Xi was standing here, even Bing Ningqing was standing here, all of this was arranged by him.

    He got in touch with the Wushen faction secretly, and then showed his own strength, which made the Songlin faction afraid, and through some things he investigated, the two factions temporarily had no flaws to estimate these things.

    And now that Bing Ningqing appeared here, it was all within Chu Xi's expectation.

    He didn't hide his true strength anymore, he just showed it so wantonly, almost showing his strength with his teeth and claws.

    He needs to give himself enough leverage to have some conversations with these guys.

    He will have a good discussion with her about becoming a Taoist couple here.

    Chu Xi knows the purpose of you and the Songlin faction becoming Taoist couples. It is nothing more than the alliance between the two factions. The Martial God faction pushed out the daughter of their sect's head to show their sincerity, while the head of the Songlin faction But at this moment, it happened to push him out.

    Regardless of his strength, but as the personal disciple of the famous White Wu Mountain Peak Master Bai Wu Venerable, this reputation is here, enough to be qualified to become a Taoist companion with Bing Ningqing.

    Song Lin's calculation was extremely resounding.

    Kill two birds with one stone.

    "If I exchange a spirit vein I found with your sect, I wonder if Miss Bing would be willing."

    Chu Xi said calmly, although there was still no slight fluctuation in his words, but he could learn from that. There is enough confidence in it.

    Bing Ningqing knew exactly what he was doing. From the first time she came to Songlin School and saw Chu Xi, she could tell whether this person had feelings for her or not.

    His eyes are full of indifference, and there is alienation between the lines, but now this matter has become a final matter, Bing Ningqing doesn't think he can organize such a big matter between the two factions.     And when the word "spiritual pulse" came out, cracks appeared on Bing Ningqing's face, which had never changed at all, and she looked at Chu Xi in surprise, her lips opened and closed, and she didn't even know it. Say what.     Lingmai! This person actually knows the spiritual veins!     If it is true that a new spiritual vein has been discovered, then this condition is almost unequal compared to the alliance with the Pine Forest Sect.     The alliance with the Pine Forest faction is nothing more than mutual support between the two factions, but there are still many unstable factors between them. If the demon world invades, the Pine Forest faction will not be able to rush to rescue in time.     But if this spirit vein belongs to the Martial God Sect, then all the monks of the Martial God Sect will receive direct benefits at that time.

    At that time, presumably the strength of the Valkyrie faction will increase little by little in the future, and even have enough strength to fight against the upper demon world.

    "You're not joking, are you?"

    Bing Ningqing confirmed again, she can't be blamed for being too skeptical, after all, this incident has really impacted her too much.

    "Miss Bing thinks, will I be the kind of person who likes to make jokes? Besides, even if I make a joke, it won't be right to you.

    He doesn't have so much free time. If he has this time, he might as well go to the teacher's side and say a few more words. In a word,

    Bing Ningqing still feels a little unbelievable, but now she has gradually regained her brain consciousness and gradually woke up.

    "Since you discovered this spiritual vein, why didn't you show it to you Pine Forest Sect? Instead, you want to hand over this spirit vein to us. Aren't you afraid that the Pine Forest Sect will condemn you at that time? " Bing

    Ningqing couldn't help but asked again.

    "As for these things, there is no need for Miss Bing to worry about it. You just need to give me an answer for now. As for what happens next, it is my own business and has nothing to do with others. "

    Chu Xi replied directly.

    Bing Ningqing was choked by Chu Xi's ruthless words. Since she was a child, no one has ever disrespected her like this.

    And after so many things, she found that she underestimated her. I fell in love with the person in front of me, and at the same time had a strong interest in him. It's

    just...it's a pity.

    "Since that's the case, I won't evade any more. If you are really sincere, our Valkyrie faction will naturally accept this Pian Lingmai, of course, at the same time, our Valkyrie faction can also promise you that if you have any difficulties in the future, our Valkyrie faction will naturally help you. "

    Chu Xi didn't reply to her words, but turned back to the main topic, and said: "Since this matter is settled, the matter of us becoming Taoist couples is over. As for how to say it, I will trouble you Miss and your party are worried. "

    "It should be so." Bing Ningqing responded readily.

    "The things that should be explained have been explained. If there is nothing else, I will leave first." The master should be waiting for him.

    He has to rush to the master's side as soon as possible, after all, there is still Bai Anwu watching over there, and according to what he found, Bai Anwu has some other thoughts recently.

    Thinking of this, Chu Xi immediately turned and left.

    Bing Ningqing, who stayed behind, stared at the back of New Year's Eve motionlessly, feeling filled with emotion for a moment, she thought that at that time, if she really became a Taoist partner with this person, it might not be too bad.

    It's really a pity.

    But thinking that the spirit veins would soon belong to her Wushen faction, Bing Ningqing completely forgot Chu Xi's figure in an instant.

    On the other side, Mu Ci, who was so restless that he seldom wandered around, just bumped into the scene of Chu Xi talking with Bing Ningqing.

    Since she didn't fly with Yujian, she just came from behind, so she was still a little far away from the place where the two were talking. If she released her mental power, she would definitely be able to hear her, but she would definitely be noticed.

    Thinking of this, Mu Ci immediately spat at herself, what did what these two people say have anything to do with her. What's the use of all this mess, she thought?

    Thinking of this, Mu Ci turned around and planned to walk back, but just as he turned around, he stopped again.

    She is a master and the master of Baiwu Mountain, so she can't lose her position like this.

    So why did she want to leave, and then glanced at the two people who looked very suitable over there, Mu Ci completely turned cold, stopped thinking so much, and walked in a diagonal direction.

    Chu Xi had already noticed her presence when Mu Ci just appeared behind him, and his heart beat a few times faster, as if he had thought of something, so he could go straight away after he had finished talking, but now , but suddenly stayed in place for a moment, as if to prove something.

    However, Chu Xi didn't stay for too long, because he found that the woman behind him was not at all what he thought, she would take a little jealousy, but she walked over obliquely without mercy.     He didn't believe that she didn't see it. With the strength of the master, she must be able to see clearly even a few feet away, but now seeing him and Bing Ningqing, she didn't have the slightest emotion.     Chu Xi felt that she had been severely hit.     It has been so many days since the cold war, and the master has never come to him at all, which seems to be the reason why he also avoided her, but he did not expect the master to hide from him, even this time Completely turn a blind eye.     This woman has no heart!     Isn't she afraid that she will run away with others?     It really pissed him off.     Chu Xi's face became even more ugly, and after saying goodbye to Bing Ningqing briefly, Chu Xi walked towards Mu Ci.     After walking a few steps, Chu Xi followed Mu Ci's footsteps bit by bit. It was really unbearable for such a long period of cold war silence, although Chu Xi was still a bit unwilling, but she still spoke first.     "Master." The     simple words were called by him with ups and downs, and with deep resentment, Mu Ci almost tripped his own feet.     But since Chu Xi had already spoken first, it was hard for her to say anything. If she pushed the matter back, it seemed a bit unreasonable.     Moreover, she also wanted to know what Chu Xi and Bing Ningqing had just said on the other side of the mountain.     Mu Ci stopped little by little, and turned around slowly.     Seeing this, Chu Xi stood still in front of her, the resentment in his eyes almost overflowing.     "Master, if I don't stop you, will Master still plan to talk to me?" It was obviously a rhetorical question, but she expressed a certain feeling of certainty.

    "No, you're overthinking. Being a teacher is just busy with other things recently." Mu Ci explained, and when she finished speaking, she even felt that what she said was really pale and powerless.     After all, everyone knows that since Bai Anwu came to Baiwu Mountain, many things have been entrusted to him. In addition, Chu Xi helped Mu Ci take care of it a while ago. It is idle and cannot be idle anymore.     Chu Xi still sneered     , seeing that Mu Ci still refused to take that step at all, he said again: "Master, don't you want to know what I just said to Bing Ningqing?"     "No!" With the power to see through people's hearts, Mu Ci was stared at by those eyes, and the irritability in his heart had almost reached its peak, so when he said this sentence, he directly denied it without hesitation almost the next moment.     Her answer made Chu Xi's expression turn completely cold, even the sneer disappeared.     "Okay, since that's the case, then I know Master's answer."     Chu Xi threw away these words, turned around and left without looking back.     Know, know, how do you know again, what do you know again!     Mu Ci was on the verge of crying.     She stood there, staring at Chu Xi's back motionlessly, feeling that he was really completely angry this time, without thinking about it, almost subconsciously, Mu Ci hurriedly ran a few steps, followed, and then After following up, he grabbed Chu Xi's arm and stood in front of him.     The two stopped there.     Mu Ci stared straight into Chu Xi's eyes, and this time he didn't flinch in the slightest, and said, "Yes, I want to know what you guys talked about just now, I want you to tell me everything. I want to hear the answer I want."     Chu Xi never expected that Mu Ci would chase after him this time, and he used such straightforward words to say what he had been thinking about day and night.

    Mu Ci's too straightforward and bold words made Chu Xi feel a little bit ashamed again.

    And along with the embarrassment, there was another strange feeling coming up from Qi Qi, this feeling was not unfamiliar.

    Chu Xi stared at Mu Ci's beautiful face, and when his eyes touched her rosy lips, his heart tightened, and many indescribable images flashed in his mind.

    He was all too familiar with those scenes, how many times he dreamed of some unspeakable scenes in the middle of the night, and he was under his master's pressure, and the bodies of the two fit each other incomparably.

    The cold and proud master showed a different expression, and his fair face was full of blush.

    Thinking about it, Chu Xi blushed again, as if he felt that his thoughts were not normal, he tilted his head in embarrassment, and then coughed lightly.

    After he almost calmed down, he looked at Mu Ci's face again, and said very seriously, "Okay, then tell me, what answer do you want to hear from me to her? I still say what I said before, I will listen to you, if you say now that I agree to become a Taoist partner with her, I will immediately go to Bing Ningqing without saying a word."

    At the end, Chu Xi I felt a tingle in my arm.

    He glanced at his arm, and the corner of his mouth twitched.

    Master, you can just talk, you don't need to use your hands and feet. If you really want to use your hands and feet, you can actually move other places.

    Pinching the arm is too out of place.

    Mu Ci didn't know what even more outrageous things her rebellious apprentice was thinking at the moment. Her mind was full of those words that Chu Xi deliberately said to anger her just now.

    She was completely pissed off as he wished.

    So Mu Ci grabbed Chu Xi's arm, twisted it hard, and then said angrily: "I say no! You are not allowed to agree to this matter, and you are not allowed to form a Taoist partner with her. To be able to become a Taoist partner with me, you can only be with me, one day, two days, three days... always together."

    When it came to the end, Mu Ci's voice was choked with sobs, and tears rolled down his eyes.

    Let's just leave it at that, let's pick it out, it doesn't matter, now she just hopes that she can spend every last moment with this person in front of her before she completely completes the task.

    Chu Xi was extremely satisfied when she heard the answer she wanted, and just about to say something, but seeing Mu Ci's appearance, her heart twitched.

    Why...why did you suddenly cry?

    Is Master weeping with joy? Sure enough, it has been suppressed for too long, how much Master loves me, maybe Master has fallen in love with me long before I have made up my mind.

    Chu Xi looked at the person with red eyes in front of him, thinking about it, and was suddenly moved.

    He hugged Mu Ci in his arms, lowered his head slightly, rested his chin on Mu Ci's shoulder, and smiled contentedly.

    "Master, you look so good, I can't help but want to do something else."

    Hearing this, Mu Ci, who was still in a sad state, froze when he was hugged by Chu Xi, his face froze. His expression also froze suddenly.

    But this reaction somehow pleased Chu Xi. He seemed to be happier and more excited. He immediately pulled Mu Ci out of his arms, put one hand on the back of Mu Ci's neck, One hand covered her waist and hugged her towards him, and the next moment, the warm and soft lips covered her with joy and joy.

    After a little bit of running-in, Mu Ci's body gradually softened.

    But Chu Xi's lips became hotter bit by bit.

    "What the hell is going on! What's going on with the Pine Forest faction and the Valkyrie faction? How did you tell me back then? Now, the people from the Valkyrie faction have long since returned from the Pine Forest faction, and there has been no apparent intersection between the two factions recently. Now, what about the big war? What about the conflict? Both sides will suffer! What are you all doing!"

    It was still the same mountain as before, at the outer edge of the Pine Forest Sect, the man in black and masked stood there, his whole body was filled with anger, and his gentle voice seemed to be coated with a layer of extremely cold and biting frost. With a shocking sternness, he angrily said.     "Young master, please calm down. This matter is absolutely foolproof. Our people have arranged everything in secret, but I don't know what went wrong in the middle. I used myself as a bargaining chip to form an alliance with the Songlin faction, and the Valkyrie faction somehow got a spiritual vein. Now almost many monks of the Valkyrie faction are busy cultivating in the spiritual vein, and have no intention of going to the Songlin faction at all. Fighting, let alone a situation where both sides will suffer."     Another man in black knelt on the ground, explaining sentence by sentence with infinite fear.     "I don't need you to tell me about these things. I already knew about these things. Now I want to know not these things, but your solutions. If this stalemate persists here, then the day when the Demon Realm will regain its glory I won't come one day sooner." That gentle voice was still bitingly cold, without any emotion in it.     The man kneeling on the ground dared not say a word.     "Okay, let this young master find out about this matter, and the Valkyrie faction, you can continue to test, if it really comes to the point where you have to use the last trick, just use the last trick directly, although It's a big risk, but it's better than being wasted here now. Give orders and everyone is on standby, and now that you've reached this point, you will never allow a chance to back down."     "Yes!"     The voice just When it fell, the man in black who was half kneeling there disappeared, and now there was only the man called the young master left in place.     He raised his head slightly at this moment, and looked in the direction of a mountain peak.     And that direction is the white mist mountain with many mountains and mountains.     Ever since everything was cleared up that time, Chu Xi has completely become obsessed with Mu Ci. It was okay when it was not confirmed before, but now that the two of them have expressed their hearts one after another, Chu Xi can hardly wish to be with Mu Ci day and night. It's good to stick together.

    Whether it's drinking tea, or practicing, or dealing with some matters of Baiwu Mountain, etc., Chu Xi has been following behind Mu Ci, saying a few harassing words from time to time , or hug Mu Ci when there is no one around.     Although Mu Ci felt that he couldn't just spoil him like this, but thinking of how much time he would have with this guy in front of him, he followed him one by one.     Sure enough, Chu Xi really got worse as Mu Ci expected.     Now he is asking to sleep in the same room with Mu Ci.     "What kind of moth are you trying to fix? I indulged you too much, right? Do you think that the master-student relationship can break through all the worldly eyes so easily? You even made such a brazen request, so go back to practice immediately , don't stay with me anymore."     Mu Ci was packing his things in the room, and said to Chu Xi who was sitting next to him with a sense of reprimand.     Chu Xi rested one arm on the table, resting her chin on the busy Mu Ci, and hearing her utter refusal, she felt that her plan was in vain.     Although he didn't have Master's approval from the beginning, it was still hard to be rejected so directly.     "Master, we don't need to care about worldly views. Just do what we want to do. If you think so much about what to do, people who are not used to it will naturally not be used to it. Others don't care about you. As for For those people who wanted to frame us, if you come here, I will kill another person, why don't you understand such a simple truth?"     Chu Xi's face was full of bitterness and hatred, as if someone had bullied him.     "Yeah, I don't understand as a teacher, Chu Xixi is the smartest, it's alright, let's go, it's almost night, don't let other people see and cause so much trouble and gossip."

    Although Mu Ci's words were full of perfunctory intentions, when Chu Xi heard that intimate address that seemed to be coaxing a child, his face blushed completely, and he was even at a loss for a moment and didn't know what to say. , the plans that had been brewing in my heart and the long speeches that Mu Ci had talked about disappeared directly at this moment, and there was nothing left.

    The only thing that kept echoing in his mind was the coaxing words of "Chu Xixi is the smartest".

    After Mu Ci packed his things, he found that the person who had been chattering non-stop just now had suddenly lost his voice and was as quiet as if he had left the room. Mu Ci was a little surprised.

    She turned around, and when she looked over, she found that the face of the man sitting at the table just now was flushed with blush, which made that handsome appearance show a different kind of beauty.

    Mu Ci was so impressed by his good looks, he was stunned for a moment, and then started to push people away again.

    I thought this guy would be pestering for a while, but I didn't expect Chu Xi to be so obedient this time. As soon as Mu Ci finished speaking, he stood up abruptly, and said goodbye to Mu Ci in a dazed manner. He turned and opened the door and left.

    The leaving figure seemed to be running away, Mu Ci looked at the direction he was leaving, and was thinking about something.

    Leaving aside Chu Xi, who has always been a bit nervous, another apprentice of hers has been a little abnormal recently, and I don't know what he is busy with recently. Yes, but she hasn't seen much of her second apprentice Bai Anwu recently.

    Why, is this the peak master who has taken a fancy to other peaks?

    Before Mu Ci could figure out why Bai Anwu hadn't come to greet him all this time, a big event happened to the Pine Forest School.

    Mu Ci still knew the person who had this incident, and he was very familiar with him.

    It was Song Qifeng, the second apprentice of the former owner "Mu Ci", who was also the son of Song Lin, the head of the Songlin School, and Song Qifeng died.

    It is said that I met a person from the Wushen faction when I was in the secret realm before, and because Song Qifeng molested a female monk of the Wushen faction, the two sides started fighting, and then Song Qifeng was slapped by the leader of the Wushen faction with high cultivation , and now because of that palm, I lost my breath.

    It was very sudden.

    When Mu Ci heard the news, he still couldn't react. It happened so strangely that no matter how you looked at it, it seemed to be a deliberate illusion.

    The purpose is to completely mess up the relationship between the Songlin faction and the Wushen faction.

    Everyone knows that the Songlin faction and the Valkyrie faction have always been in a relationship that seems like an enemy, not an enemy, or a friend, and not a friend, and the devil world is involved in the middle.

    And what happened this time, it is estimated that the Songlin faction and the Wushen faction will completely go on the road of hostility. If Song Lin is a little more sober, this matter will not cause such a sensation. Although he lost his son, after all He is still the head of a faction, and he also has to take care of the important task of resisting the devil world.

    But Mu Ci thought, according to the temperament of the sect leader, it would be very sensible not to directly kill the Martial God faction.

    Later, as Mu Ci expected, the Songlin faction and the Wushen faction were completely on the same page. Inspired by Song Qifeng's death, the desire to fight between the two factions was completely ignited.

    Although the elders of the Songlin faction tried their best to dissuade him, Song Lin seemed to have lost his son too much. He has lost his mind now, and no matter what, he will fight the Wushen faction to seek justice for his son.

    Later, for some unknown reason, even the elders who had been preventing Song Lin from fighting all night began to support the crusade against the Wushen faction.

    The battle between the two factions is inevitable, and there is nothing wrong with a fight, but Mu Ci always feels that something is wrong. It seems that many things will be involved in this battle between the two factions.

    She felt that someone must be playing tricks.

    In the battle between the two factions, as the peak lord of Baiwu Mountain, Venerable Baiwu, Mu Ci, naturally had to attend the battle, and even rushed to the forefront like other Venerables.

    The battle between the two factions that hadn't faced each other for a long time just kicked off.

    This time Chu Xi was not by Mu Ci's side. Before Song Qifeng's accident, he didn't know what to do, and then told Mu Ci that he would be away for a long time, but he promised repeatedly that he would come back as soon as possible.

    Listening to his words, Mu Ci seemed to feel that some things were still on the right track unconsciously.

    For example, Chu Xi's departure this time may be related to his life experience. Although there is no sign of it for the time being, she just has this intuition that it will take a long time for Chu Xi to come back this time.

    And when I come back next time, the main mission of this world is probably coming to an end.

    Suddenly, Mu Ci felt a little sad. She walked over and stood in front of Chu Xi, then looked up at him steadily, her eyes touched between his brows, and then fell into his eyes, deep eyes and tall eyes. The bridge of the nose, the slightly pursed lips, and the fair and beautiful chin, she seemed to want to engrave his appearance deeply in her mind.

    Finally, he returned to those eyes again.

    After so many worlds, the face of the person in front of me has been changing, but the only thing that hasn't changed is this pair of eyes, which reflect her appearance at this moment.

    Mu Ci's heart was empty, sour and dull. She really wanted to keep Chu Xi, but she knew clearly that this person was Chu Xi with traces of this world, and he also had his own life.

    So no matter how much she wanted to keep him, no matter how much she wanted to cherish every day left now, she couldn't say anything to stop him.

    "Master, you look at me like that, I don't want to leave."

    Chu Xi twitched the corners of his mouth and said with a teasing smile.

    Mu Ci didn't say a word, she stepped forward, slowly hugged Chu Xi, then leaned there, and said softly, "Come back soon, I'll wait for you."

    This was the first time Mu Ci hugged him so actively, For the first time, she showed such a distressing and fragile gesture.

    Chu Xi froze for a moment.

    Then he slightly hooked the corners of his lips, his eyes full of pampering, he reached out to stroke Muci's black hair, and then said softly, "Okay, wait for me to come back."

    The battle between the two factions began.

    Both the Pine Forest Sect and the Martial God Sect sent disciples from the outer and inner sects of both sides, as well as powerful immortal monks of various strengths, to fight on a mountain peak in the middle between the two factions, which was close to the Martial God Sect.

    After a life-and-death fight, the mountain peak was razed to the ground at some point.

    After the two sides fought at this moment, all the monks of the two sects were dead or wounded. Mu Ci was panting aside, looking at the tragic scene around him, his confusion reached its peak.

    Although it was said that it was because of Song Qifeng's death, this way of fighting was as if there was a hatred for the extermination of the clan, and they were all beaten to death.

    The heads of the two factions over there are still fighting, and monks are also fighting in other places. Although there are still a few elders in the two factions, but...

    Mu Ci looked at everything in front of him and felt that if he came a little If another third-party force, such as the Demon Realm, which has not been born for a long time, comes here, it will definitely wipe out the two factions in one fell swoop.

    After all, most of the elite monks of the two factions are here, and at this moment they are dead or injured.

    Just as Mu Ci thought about it, suddenly a black wind swept over and appeared in front of everyone present, right in the middle.

    The strong demonic energy even carried a bit of coercion, impacting most of the monks present who were lacking in spiritual power and spiritual power, and after the black wind slowly disappeared, some monks who were originally injured but still held on one after another He spat out a mouthful of black blood and fell to the ground completely.

    And after the black wind appeared, the surrounding demonic energy became heavier and heavier, almost enclosing the battle field here, completely enclosing it.

    On the outer edge not far away, there are many demon cultivators wearing uniform black uniforms standing in rows, all with cold and solemn expressions. Undisguised, it seems to be deliberately indulgent, as if it is declaring something.

    There was nothing wrong with Mu Ci at the moment, and it could even be said that apart from some minor scratches on his body, his clothes were hardly scratched. Although her strength is higher, she feels that this should not be the reason.

    In short, I don't know the reason, but there are not many people from the Valkyrie faction who deliberately attacked her. Except for a few opponents of the Valkyrie faction when the two factions were very aggressive at the beginning, she almost
    I didn't meet a few serious people who beat her up.

    It was as if one by one they thought she didn't exist, completely insignificant.

    So much so that now that Mu Cihao is standing here alive, he looks extremely outstanding.

    And the black wind was extremely close to her.

    Mu Ci saw with his own eyes that after the black wind appeared, the monks present fell again. At this moment, there were hardly many people left in the field.

    The dead, the injured, the weak and the weak are all paralyzed on the ground at this moment.

    When things happened to this point, the heads of the two factions must have realized that something was wrong. They stopped their hands one after another, frowned fiercely, and then looked at the place where the black wind appeared in the center of the field.

    Mu Ci raised his eyes and looked over.

    After the black wind appeared and then gradually disappeared, a man's figure slowly appeared inside. It looks very familiar.

    The man was wearing a well-made black suit, holding a folding fan in his hand, slowly showing his face. At this moment, he was pursing his lips and smiling, squinting his eyes with a gentle look, watching all the tragic scenes in the field, and finally his eyes fell on Mu Ci.

    "Long time no see, my master." The

    voice was gentle, but it was as if the voice was mixed with demon energy, and it was bitingly cold.

    Mu Ci looked at the person in front of him, his pupils shrank suddenly, and his eyes were full of astonishment.

    The author has something to say: Guess who this man who appears is?

    Hee hee~ There will be a prize for guessing right!

    The world is coming to an end! And it can be said that the series of missions of Mu Cici is coming to an end, and then our Mu Cici will have a real confrontation with Chu Xixi, hahahaha, the next world will be the fast-traveling world when the two met before.

    At that time, our Chu Xixi was the male supporting role, hahahahaha.

    The next world title【Male Supporting Chu Xi】

    Little cutie looking forward to it hehe~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

121K 6.8K 32
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...
48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
52.7K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...