The hero can always hear me [...

由 Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... 更多

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 85

246 7 0
由 Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 85 Reborn Apprentice (8)

    The Nine Tigers are not easy to deal with, but with the cooperation of Mu Ci and the three commanders, they finally managed to tame the Nine Tigers.

    Bing Ningqing looked at Mu Ci with a complicated face, she didn't expect that this woman had the ability to tame animals. Moreover, the strength of that Chu Xi seems to be far from what he is showing now.

    The main reason for the successful taming this time is that Mu Ci's mental power is strong enough to directly confront the restless and manic consciousness of the Nine Tigers, and thus tame it bit by bit.

    Mu Ci glanced at the male lead who was still unresponsive at the moment, and even had a sense of relief. She was a little dazed for a while, and even felt that she was the powerful protagonist who took the script.

    I don't know why, but the hero doesn't have much strength yet, Mu Ci is a little puzzled.

    At the beginning, she threw all the rarest and top-notch skills to him. According to the male protagonist's talent in the plot, with these skills and skills, plus some guidance from her from time to time, and even some help to practice and upgrade. The panacea, why is it still the strength of this little weak chicken.

    According to the normal development routine, the accidentally triggered copy of the Nine Tigers should be successfully tamed by the male protagonist in the end, right? Why is she now?

    Having dealt with the big spirit beast Nine Tiger Beast, now the three of Mu Ci and the others in Yiling Valley can walk sideways. It's just that the sky is dark now, the sky is covered with dark clouds, and it seems that there will be a heavy rain.

    After discussing it, the three of them found a cave to rest for a while, just as Chu Xi wanted to help Mu Ci re-treat the wound.

    The sky is now completely dark, and a fire has risen in the cave.

    Chu Xi was sitting next to Mu Ci, and the firelight reflected his handsome face, which rarely showed a trace of softness, and there were even other complex meanings in his eyes.

    Chu Xi helped Mu Ci re-bandage the wound. Although Mu Ci felt that it was unnecessary, he couldn't hold back Chu Xi's insistence. The determination in his eyes made it impossible for Mu Ci to say no.

    After dealing with it, Mu Ci looked around, and a light flashed in front of his eyes.

    Valley, beast, cave, hero.

    In other words, there must be a lot of good things in this cave, probably the kind of good things specially tailored for the male lead.

    But Chu Xi, who was thinking about something beside him, seemed to have no intention of getting up at all, and Bing Ningqing, who was opposite, was closing his eyes and recuperating because he had consumed almost half of his energy.

    Mu Ci was a little anxious, but he couldn't show anything.

    "Chu Xi, go to the cave to check the situation and see if there are any snakes, insects, rats and ants." Mu Ci ordered in the same way that masters usually command disciples.

    A flash of surprise flashed across Chu Xi's eyes, but he got up obediently, listened to Mu Ci's words, and before leaving, he took a vigilant look at Bing Ningqing across the way, and then walked into the cave.

    He did not expect that the master in this life would be afraid of snakes, insects, rats and ants.

    Thinking of her expression when she said these four words just now, and the bright and beautiful face reflected by the firelight, Chu Xi's throat suddenly tightened, as if something was scratching her heart, itching.

    Master's reaction is quite true.

    It was really different from her usual serious appearance, it was so real that he felt as if there was a little feather in his heart, and it was hard to restrain himself.

    Chu Xi stood up abruptly, took a deep breath, and walked towards the dark cave. The cool wind blew on his face, blowing away a lot of heat, but the uncontrollable throbbing in his heart couldn't be suppressed no matter what. .

    My heart beat like a drum.

    "Master, there are a lot of good things inside. This cave doesn't seem to be an ordinary cave." Chu Xi walked over and glanced at Bing Ningqing next to him, then leaned closer to Mu Ci's ear, leaned over and said in a low voice.

    The breath of Chu Xi's speech hit Mu Ci's side face all the time, and the slightly hoarse and deep voice in his ears was deliberately suppressed again, just like that, it exploded in Mu Ci's mind.

    Mu Ci's ears were obviously red.

    Suppressing the panic in his heart, Mu Ci pretended to be calm and said: "Well, I see, I will go and have a look with Miss Bing later."

    Chu Xi was pushed aside by her, and the distance between the two opened, although the fire light suddenly It was bright and dim, but the hazy yellow light illuminated Mu Ci clearly, and he clearly saw the red ear that was dripping blood.

    Chu Xi's heart moved, and he wanted to pinch the red earlobe uncontrollably. He thought so in his heart, and when Chu Xi came back to his senses, his slender fingers were gently pinching Mu Ci's red earlobe.

    It feels very good, soft, not at all like this person's cold and indifferent appearance.

    Since dealing with the Nine Tigers used up almost all of his mental strength, and he was injured before, Mu Ci didn't have the slightest precaution and vigilance at this moment.

    He felt his earlobe being pinched so suddenly, although the force was not heavy, it made Mu Ci freeze up.

    What the hell is this guy doing!

    Mu Ci's heart almost missed a beat.

    Meeting Mu Ci's eyes, although Chu Xi panicked for a moment, it was not obvious. He quickly calmed down, and even rubbed him a few more times very naturally, then withdrew his hand, and met Mu Ci's surprised gaze, solemnly He explained calmly: "Master, just now a little thing was flying around your ears." The

    implication is that his actions just now were only for her benefit, and he had no other thoughts at all, so don't think too much about it. ,this means.

    Even when he said it was a little innocent.

    Mu Ci looked at him for a long time, seeing that there was nothing wrong with him, then he hummed casually, and didn't look at him again.

    Seeing her like this, Chu Xi's mouth curved slightly from an angle that no one would notice.

    Just now when he said that he had discovered the treasure, although Chu Xi lowered his voice, he did not deliberately prevent Bing Ningqing from hearing, so Bing Ningqing opened his eyes just as soon as he said the words.

    Chu Xi didn't want to hide this matter, no matter what, Bing Ningqing should know about it.

    It's just that just now, when he discovered the treasure, his subconscious reaction was to tell Mu Ci immediately, even with a faint mentality of asking for credit and praise.

    Chu Xi felt that she was a little abnormal.

    And the source of all this is related to his master, this seemingly heartless woman.

    After resting for a while, the three of them walked towards the cave where Chu Xi had discovered.

    When I got there, as expected, there are indeed many good things in it.

    The three people share equally, and Mu Ci is the one who puts in the energy and contributes the most, so she should choose first.

    After taking a look at those divine weapons, Mu Ci simply picked out a few, and Bing Ningqing and Chu Xi shared the rest equally.

    When Chu Xi picked out those few things in Mu Ci, he felt something was wrong in his heart.

    He knew the attributes of Mu Ci's cultivation, but the skills and techniques she picked were completely different from what she practiced, but those were very suitable for his current cultivation attributes.

    Chu Xi looked at Mu Ci's back in front of him, and a strange feeling suddenly crossed his mind.

    After resting enough, they learned about the exit of the Yiling Valley from the Nine Tiger Beasts, and the three of them parted ways after leaving the Yiling Valley.

    At the same time, Mu Ci also planned to part ways with Chu Xi.

    After all, the few monks I saw outside the secret area before are still a big hidden danger, and it is estimated that they will catch up soon.

    Although he was not very relieved that Chu Xi was alone in this secret realm, but compared to those few monks chasing after him, Mu Ci still felt that it was much better for Chu Xi to venture alone than with her.

    Moreover, according to the style of the head of the sect, he would not deliberately make trouble with a young monk whose strength is not very good for the time being, so Mu Ci was not worried about Chu Xi's problems.

    It's just that what Mu Ci didn't expect was that the hero was not happy, and he was very, very unhappy.

    "Master, is this going to find Bai Anwu?"

    When he said this, his eyes were fixed on Mu Ci, as if she might pounce on her if she made a wrong word.

    Mu Ci was a little speechless.

    By the way, she parted ways with him, so what does she have to do with Bai Anwu? How can anything be involved with him?

    "No." Mu Ci said lightly.

    "No, why did you separate from me?"

    There is still no causal relationship between the two, okay? Mu Ci was almost confused by Chu Xi.

    "There are so many reasons, I don't want you to follow."

    Play by yourself.

    Mu Ci thought of his own setting, there is no need to explain to him at all, just give him a beating if he doesn't obey, that's right.

    "..."

    When Chu Xi heard Mu Ci's completely unreasonable words, he would definitely be angry if she had said such things in the past, but now hearing Mu Ci's words, although he really felt uncomfortable, it was more of a result of frustration. Anger, not much anger.

    Without waiting for Chu Xi to say anything, Mu Ci threw him a Qiankun bag, and then walked away, completely out of sight of her.

    Chu Xi's eyes were dark, and there seemed to be a devilish energy in his eyes.

    Next time, next time he will not give this woman a chance to slip away from his nose so mercilessly and easily.

    Sure enough, as soon as Mu Ci separated from Chu Xi, he ran into the monks sent by the sect leader to assassinate her. Although these people were difficult to deal with, Mu Ci was still Mu Ci after all. He had absolutely no strength, so he fought head-on. No problem at all.

    On this side, Mu Ci and the cultivator were facing each other, while on the other side, Chu Xi accidentally broke into an illusion.

    This illusion is a formation, and it was very easy for Chu Xi to decipher it at first.

    The tests of the previous illusions were all about his xinxing. Chu Xi was very clear about what he wanted, and he wanted to become strong enough. He can deal with the temptation and betrayal he encounters with a normal state of mind.

    So these are not a big problem for him at all.

    Chu Xi quickly found the location of the formation.

    But this illusion is linked together.

    The front is just a foreshadowing, and the huge formation of the illusion behind is the one that truly reveals the most real desire-desire in the depths of people's hearts, making them indulge in it and get lost in the depths of the illusion.

    Chu Xi was in the center of the illusion at the moment. In front of him was a simple room. Several stacks of bamboo slips and scrolls were placed on the desk beside him. The room was clean and tidy. A long whip with barbs was specially placed beside it. There was still faint blood that had dried up.

    This room was very familiar, Chu Xi could tell it at the first sight.

    It's Mu Ci's room.

    But it's a little strange.

    It's not the current master, but the master who beat or scolded him every day in the previous life, and beat him mercilessly with that long whip.

    Chu Xi was a little confused about what this illusion wanted to do.

    He has already convinced that the current master is not the same person as the previous master, so everything in front of him is like a nightmare to him, and there is nothing to be afraid of.

    Another person appeared in the room again, it was the "Mu Ci" from the previous life. At this moment, she was staring at him fiercely, with the disgusted and disdainful eyes from her previous life.

    Chu Xi sneered, a wave of devilish energy waved away, and the room in front of him disappeared together with the people.

    Once again, it returned to a vast expanse of whiteness.

    Is it just that little strength?

    Chu Xi sneered.

    But soon, he couldn't laugh anymore. It was still the familiar room just now.

    Only this time he sat there with his upper body crossed. Standing beside him was Mu Ci. Although the other party still had a pale face, he gently applied the medicine to the wound on his body, carefully and carefully.

    Chu Xi raised his head to look carefully, and looked into those familiar eyes, and when he touched the distressed and pity hidden in those eyes, his mind was shaken.

    The author has something to say: Today is the dizzy Erqing.

    The cold is still very uncomfortable, cuties must pay attention to keep warm!

    And I still want to be wordy.

    In the past two days, my mother has rarely cared about me very much, and she would say "remember to take medicine" when there is nothing to

    do. I was also very touched, but I just don't like taking medicine.

    Until today, I have a severe cold, and then I have a runny nose and a heavy nasal sound.

    My mother came over, and I thought it was still the words of concern from the previous two days.

    Unexpectedly, she said directly: "I told you to take medicine. You have a serious cold. Don't pass it on to me. I'm in a weak period recently."

    Me:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

    Okay, thank you Mama for your concern, I will take the medicine on time. (Cried)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.5K 389 52
"it's NOT MY STORY" just for offline reading. ................................... "After dying from a strange terminal illness, Ling Lan was reborn i...
10.8K 629 18
Sage moves to a new town with her best friends. Each one of them are looking forward to starting a new chapter in their lives. Everything seems norma...
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...