The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 83

223 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 83 Reborn Apprentice (6)

    The secret realm will soon open.

    A white ray of light rotates in the middle, constantly rotating, as if connected to another space, and the place outside the center of this entrance can obviously feel the extremely unstable aura, but faintly can feel the aura in the secret realm It is several times richer than the outside.

    When Mu Ci looked at the entrance to the secret realm, he wondered if he would directly pass through to another small world.

    Think too much.

    The secret realm opened, and some impatient monks flew forward in a hurry, but when they were about to pass through the entrance of the white light, they were bounced hundreds of miles away with a bang, and the last mouthful of blood spurted out. was badly wounded.

    Mu Ci glanced at those people a few times, but didn't look any more.

    The temper is too impatient, for fear of being robbed by others, it can only be miserable.

    Everyone knows that every secret realm has just been opened and cannot be entered first, but some monks can't control their inner eagerness, for fear that the secret treasure will be robbed if they are one step too late.

    So every time the secret realm is opened, the scene just now will be reproduced.

    When the secret realm was almost ready to enter, a large group of monks scrambling to get in early gathered at the entrance. Mu Ci and the others waited again, and when the right time came, they pulled Chu Xi behind him and walked in together.

    Before leaving, she greeted Bai Anwu not far away, although she didn't know why Bai Anwu didn't go in at this time.

    Bai Anwu still had crooked eyebrows and a very gentle smile.

    When Chu Xi saw him smiling at Mu Ci like this, he felt uncomfortable for a while.

    Bai Anwu seemed to have noticed something, he glanced at Mu Ci, avoided Mu Ci's gaze, and looked at Chu Xi with a complicated gaze.

    Chu Xi could clearly see that look, it was a deliberately provocative look, and there were even other emotions in that look that made him unbearable.

    Chu Xi could hardly hold back, the devilish energy in his body almost overflowed.

    At this time, Mu Ci had already come to the front.

    Seeing Chu Xi like this, Bai Anwu gave a chuckle, and then made a gesture of embracing Mu Ci's back. Chu Xi's face darkened a lot immediately, and his eyes were dark, as if there would be someone in the next moment. May be beaten up.

    But in the end, he is still a person who has lived a new life, and his heart will not be so immature, but his dislike for Bai Anwu has reached its peak, almost to the point where fire and water are incompatible.

    Mu Ci realized that Chu Xi hadn't followed, so he called out casually.

    Chu Xi sent Bai Anwu a warning look, and then quickly followed.

    "This secret realm will probably be teleported immediately, but I have a spiritual tool to help you, so you can just follow me."

    Mu Ci glanced at the entrance of the secret realm of spiritual energy that was still turning with white light in front of him, and Chu Chu beside him . Hee confessed.

    "Okay."

    It was exactly what he wanted.

    "Let's go."

    After hearing the answer, Mu Ci grabbed Chu Xi's hand, and the two disappeared at the entrance of the secret realm together.

    Bai Anwu walked in after him.

    And after they left, the mysterious monks that Mu Ci met outside the secret area before looked at each other a few times, and after Mu Ci and the others left, they followed closely.

    Secret territory.

    A white mist filled the air, and after a slow pause, the white mist dissipated bit by bit. The hand held in his right hand was still warm, Mu Ci turned his head to look at the handsome young man beside him, and breathed a sigh of relief.

    It seems that the magic weapon prepared before is still very useful, at least they did not separate their master and apprentice immediately because of the specific rules of the secret realm.

    As soon as Mu Ci breathed a sigh of relief, he caught a glimpse not far away from the corner of his eye. After the white mist slowly dissipated, a figure of a woman in white gradually appeared in front of him.

    The corners of his eyebrows twitched, and Mu Ci's body froze instantly.

    Bing Ningqing?

    Why is she here? And he was assigned to a place with them immediately.

    Mu Ci turned his head to look at his apprentice Chu Xi, who was expressionless at the moment, and then looked at Bing Ningqing, who was not far in front of her with an irritable expression on her face. Her expression was not very good.

    Should it be said that it is the harem of the male protagonist? This randomness is so great, these two people can meet each other, and it is really destined, haha.

    I feel a little uncomfortable.

    Mu Ci was a little uncomfortable being here, but Chu Xi was already extremely upset beside him.

    Before, because Mu Ci looked at this Bingchen Fairy differently, Chu Xi had put her in the same ranks as Bai Anwu, who knew that such a randomly assigned secret realm could be assigned to one place.

    Chu Xi glanced at Mu Ci calmly, and as expected, this woman was staring at that fairy in front of her with a serious face.

    "Why are you here too?"

    The eyes of both of them were quite fiery, Bing Ningqing had already sensed it, looked over, and then there was a slight disdain on the cold face, neither showing it on purpose nor hiding it on purpose .

    Chu Xi didn't want to talk to her, this person looked at him with deep disdain and contempt in the eyes, the words and words just now were not addressed to Chu Xi, but to the only Bing Ningqing It was said by Mu Ci, who felt that there was still a bit of strength in his eyes.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, and then said, "Why are you here, so we are here too."

    In short, she was talking nonsense.

    When Bing Ningqing heard her words, she did not expect that the legendary Venerable Baiwu was not as hypocritical as the rumors said.

    "I am Bing Ningqing, the daughter of the head of the Valkyrie School."

    "Musi." He introduced himself without any emotional fluctuations.

    It is rare for Bing Ningqing to appreciate her true temperament.

    "I can see you well. As for your little white-faced apprentice, you are really weak." Bing Ningqing walked over, looked up and down at Mu Ci and Chu Xi, and suddenly said this.

    "???" Mu Ci was stunned for a moment.

    What's the matter with this messy little boy's title. Also, the harem of the future male lead is too...to be kind to her?

    "Whether I'm weak or strong has nothing to do with you. It's also a matter between me and Master. In short, it has nothing to do with you." Chu Xi snorted coldly.

    Although Mu Ci on the side didn't know that these two people didn't like each other for some reason, but she just explored carefully and seemed to have discovered something extraordinary.

    That is, the spiritual energy in her body seemed to be frozen, unable to move a little bit.

    Mu Ci asked Chu Xi and Bing Ningqing who were beside him, and they all got a unified answer.

    It seems that this time they were accidentally assigned to the only tricky place in the secret realm - the Valley of Immortality.

    In the valley of suppressing spirits, people in this valley cannot use the slightest aura in their bodies. Moreover, there is an extremely fierce spirit beast guarding the valley.

    If you don't pay attention, even high-ranking monks may die here.

    Sure enough, before they could think any more, a beast-like roar sounded in their ears, deafening, with a hidden killing intent.

    The author has something to say: Accompany mom to watch dramas in the living room, get on top!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
51.5K 558 67
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75720/ Author: first meow Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 67 rebirth finished 218,00...
426K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...