The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 80

231 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 80 The Reborn Apprentice (3)

    So is it true that the rumor that Venerable Baiwu prefers the second apprentice Song Qifeng is false?

    This blatant intention of maintenance really made everyone unexpected.

    Song Qifeng was even directly blown away by the aftermath of the spiritual power released by Mu Ci, and he stopped and lay down on the ground when he was a full hundred meters away.

    A mouthful of blood spewed out suddenly, and it seemed that he had suffered extremely serious internal injuries.

    On the other side, Chu Xi did not expect this development at all.

    He looked at the woman standing in front of him, she was tall and thin.

    For some reason, a strange feeling suddenly crossed my heart.

    This feeling is very familiar, as if a long time ago, there was a person who defended him so recklessly and stood in front of him, and then told everyone that no one was allowed to hurt him.

    Chu Xi didn't know what to do at this time, after all, how he calculated, but he never thought that Mu Ci would directly stand up, interrupt this life-and-death struggle on the spot, and then directly get a tough posture Standing on the opposite side of the head.

    And it seems to be because of him.

    What is she trying to do?

    Chu Xi was suddenly a little irritable.

    After Song Qifeng was beaten to the ground, the leader, Song Qifeng's father also stood up at this time, he didn't say anything directly, lk d j just let people deal with Song Qifeng's injury as soon as possible, and then stop the game as soon as possible It's the next game's turn.

    From the beginning to the end, he didn't seem to have any particularly big reaction, it seems that the matter of Mu Ci didn't have the slightest impact on him.

    However, Chu Xi, who was standing behind, could clearly see the complex hatred flickering in the sect's head's eyes, as well as the murderous intent that was about to turn into substance.

    Before Chu Xi regained his composure, the woman standing in front of him turned around and grabbed his hand, leading him directly onto a white crane.

    Chu Xi, who was pulled onto the body of the huge white crane and forced to lie flat like a salted fish, really hated but was more speechless.

    He didn't understand why Mu Ci did this, and he subconsciously resisted the feeling that he was completely out of control, but at the same time, deep in his heart, even he himself didn't realize The traces of nostalgia seemed to seep into the depths of his heart, eroding all his feelings bit by bit.

    The breeze hit the slightly warm face very comfortably.

    The two were not very far away, and Chu Xi could clearly feel the anger and anxiety of the people around him. His breath was filled with the faint and cool fragrance of the person next to him, which made people feel at ease and relaxed, as if it could dilute the Everything feels.

    Chu Xi's eyes gradually darkened, but at the next moment, her throat twitched, and she frowned.

    He suppressed the warm bloody air that suddenly surged up fiercely.

    Suppressing the restlessness in his chest and the discomfort from various aspects of his body, Chu Xi finally couldn't help but looked at Mu Ci who stood in front with a cold face and asked.

    "Why did you do this?"

    He didn't even bring the honorific title "Master", just asked so directly and rudely, his voice was cold and deep, with a sense of irritability that could not be concealed.

    "No reason."

    Mu Ci was standing on top of the white crane, and when he heard such a sudden voice from the person beside him, he raised his eyelids and glanced at him lazily, without any emotion, and coldly returned his four words.

    No reason.

    Chu Xi: "..." I

    feel like I will be pissed off by this person.

    Although he didn't expect to hear another nice word from this woman's mouth at the beginning, but when he said these four perfunctory words, his anger and depression directly rushed to the top, and he almost wanted to jump up and ruthlessly He questioned her ruthlessly as to why.

    This direct method does not seem to work, so the previous sick and weak image is fine.

    "The master is very grateful for doing this, but isn't the master afraid to make the younger brother angry and leave?"

    Chu Xi felt that what he said was about to vomit himself. Such a pretentious sentence came from his mouth. said in.

    Mu Ci wondered if this guy lacked love.

    When she looked at the little male protagonist lying flat there with wet eyes (backlashed by the devilish energy), somewhere in her heart suddenly softened, even to the point of being completely soft.

    "So what if it is yes, what if it is not."

    Heh, this time there are finally a few more words, but I am still very upset.

    The corner of Chu Xi's mouth twitched.

    Mu Ci's words were completely different from her eyes, and Chu Xi even saw a trace of pity in those indifferent eyes.

    Chu Xi sneered again to express his position, and once again criticized himself harshly.

    If this woman has any pity for him, then write Chu Xi's name upside down!

    The arc of Chu Xi's mouth glanced down fiercely, and hidden in those moist black eyes with slight amnesia, they were full of disdain.

    After waiting for a while, when he followed Bai He to a stop, Chu Xi found himself in a fairyland that seemed like a paradise. There are all kinds of flowers and plants everywhere here, and the scenery looks very beautiful and refreshing, as if the mood will improve a lot and relax a lot.

    And right in front of the flowers and grasses, the place so small as to lead to it is a small room. The materials are extremely small. Looking at it from a distance, the room doesn't look too far away. Chu Xi only saw it when he walked in. There are medical books everywhere in this unique room, and the air is filled with the fragrance of medicinal herbs. The fragrance of medicinal herbs is still refreshing.

    "This is..."

    Without waiting for Chu Xi to ask Mu Ci, he said a word directly.

    This is my pharmacy, nothing else.

    "..."

    So does this mean to tell myself to shut up?

    The corner of Chu Xi’s mouth twitched uglyly, and then he himself was pushed by Mu Ci, and there was a huge wooden window. The bed seemed to be made of medicinal fragrant wood, and he could vaguely feel it with just such a movement. There is a refreshing medicinal fragrance in between.

    Except for the panic that his chastity might soon be lost when he was pushed onto the bed by Mousse, now he is left speechless and has a new definition of the person in front of him. It seems that he needs to get to know him anew. This person is gone.

    It's just an uncertain and hypocritical label, but it still has to be ranked among the top few.

    Since he was now playing the role of a weak, helpless, foolish and cowardly apprentice, Chu Xi had no choice but to be laid neatly on the bed by Mu Ci, and then began to be given various medicines.

    Chu Xi's physical condition was checked out as early as when he took his hand, whether it was a particularly big pair or not, it was just some more skin trauma and a little bit of magic energy that caused the damage, although I can't figure out why the male protagonist hooked up with people from the devil world now, but these things are all for the future and don't belong to him. All he needs to do is to play his own role well in the early stage.     Chu Xi was lying on the bed, looking at the back of Mu Ci, who was busy to and fro, and felt a faint warm current in his heart, as if white feathers brushed gently on his heart, glowing Raise one slightly.

    Chu Xi's eyes were slightly darker, which was a completely different dark color from before, and he approached this person who suddenly became different from the impression he had in his previous life bit by bit with inquiring.

    "Does it hurt?" Mu Ci dealt with all the injuries on Chu Xi's body, including the large and small bruises on his face and mouth corners.

    His voice is the same flat tone without fluctuations as the dizzy one, but there is always a hint of distress in it that is not easy to detect.

    Chu Xi panicked, the other party really didn't wait for him to answer, and immediately came to the next word.

    "Yes." Mu Ci was indifferent.

    "This fairy gate competition is not mandatory, don't you know that you can withdraw from the competition, thanks to you, my great apprentice of Venerable White Tiger, you will lose my face if you say it, if you want to die, you don't have to beat around the bush like this. " It's

    rare for Mu Ci to have such a long conversation with him in such a serious manner. Although the words are a little unpleasant, they reveal her intention of protecting Chu Xi.

    Looking at those clear eyes, Chu Xi trembled in her heart.

    Can't help but say a word: "Okay."

    His voice was slightly hoarse with a kind of ignorance and bewilderment.

    As soon as the words came out of his mouth, Chu Xi immediately regretted it.

    Why should he echo what she said.

    Really full!

    When Mu Ci treated Chu Xi's injuries, large and small, Mu Ci seemed to have thought of something, and suddenly said: "When I send you to Baiwu Mountain, you can just stay there and recuperate."

    Hearing what she said, Chu Xi seemed to mean that there were other things to do, and subconsciously he asked, "Why are you going!"

    After speaking, he seemed to realize that something was wrong, and immediately changed his expression to sick and weak. Then he said to Mu Ci vainly, "Master, won't you go back to Baiwu Mountain?" He said

    weakly.

    "No return."

    Mu Ci seemed to have thought of something, paused for a moment, and then continued: "I won't go back, I still have one thing to do, and now I plan to pick up someone."

    As soon as these words fell, Chu Xi's face turned violent sank.

    There is no tenderness and youthfulness in the pair of pitch-black eyes at the moment, there is only an endless abyss in it, hiding a crazy monopoly that he has not even noticed.

    "Who is Master going to pick up?"

    Chu Xixu asked again weakly.

    Mu Ci glanced at him again, and after feeling that there was nothing unusual, he replied, "Pick up one of your future juniors." Why did the

    male lead suddenly...

    used to be a word that was as timid as a mouse I didn't dare to say one more thing to him, and now one sentence and one question are like what the button is ringing.

    The three words "Little Junior Brother" just came out of Mu Ci's mouth lightly, and they really hit Chu Xi's heart fiercely one by one.

    It was a completely different direction from the previous life. In the previous life, he remembered that Mu Ci only accepted the two of them as apprentices. Although the treatment of the two apprentices was very different, in the end, there were indeed only two apprentices. Why did this happen? A new junior brother suddenly appeared in the first life, Chu Xi directly ignored the sudden sadness in his heart and felt uncomfortable.

    "There are quite a few people who have a good relationship with Master."

    Chu Xi suddenly gave a low chuckle, with a hint of shyness in that laugh, sighing and appreciating, but actually mocking secretly . .

    "???" Mu Ci was beaten up by his words and knew exactly where he made a mistake.

    Is the male lead afraid of being hit by her? Did that mean she was molesting him?

    Mu Ci paused and did not speak.

    Well, this is in line with his personality, it's right to ignore him, this guy is really capricious, she can't handle the crazy male lead.

    "I'll go too."

    Seeing her reaction, Chu Xi frowned and added suddenly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 144 5
This story is about a girl Park Aera (Y/N) She was a cute, bubbly, cheerful and childish girl but life isn't always fair....She turned 15 and her li...
118K 6.7K 32
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
10.8K 629 18
Sage moves to a new town with her best friends. Each one of them are looking forward to starting a new chapter in their lives. Everything seems norma...