The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 76

320 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 76

    After leaving the city gate, Mu Ci felt her eyelids twitch extremely, as if something had been overlooked by her.

    When they arrived at the border of Qingfeng Kingdom, they heard that the soldiers sent out reported that the neighboring country had no intention of attacking, but the other party harassed it frequently, which seemed to be the intention.

    Having lived outside the border for about a month or so, Mu Ci was really annoyed, so he took a few quick-witted men with her, and sneaked into the camp of the enemy's commander in the middle of the night with her, and grabbed their commander , I asked them thoroughly, whether they wanted to fight or not, and gave me a quick word, the person who is so procrastinating is a woman!

    The other party was completely undefended, and the people brought by Mu Ci directly grabbed the vital points and screamed.

    "What on earth do you want to do?"

    Mu Ci was completely irritated by them these days, and what he said at this moment was extremely cold and full of momentum.

    "Don't do anything, the relationship between our two countries is like this, what can I do!" The

    other party had a loose attitude.

    Mu Ci directly stepped forward and grabbed her throat, mercilessly, directly restraining her breathing.

    It wasn't until her face gradually turned purple that she could hardly breathe that she knew that Mu Ci was for real.

    "I...Speak! I say!"

    "Say." Mu Ci's voice was still without the slightest emotion.

    "Yes...it's Bai Luoxi! The son of the prime minister of your Qingfeng country! That's your husband!"

    The moment the coach of the neighboring country said the name, Mu Ci's expression became even uglier.

    Sure enough, as she had vaguely guessed in her heart, all this weirdness was caused by Bai Luoxi behind the scenes. Moreover, if the current situation develops, the opponent's forces have slowly infiltrated into various places without knowing it. everywhere.

    Whether it's Qingfeng Country, or the neighboring Ling Yi Country.

    Mu Ci thought about it, and felt that this man was really scary.

    "He and our Majesty didn't know what they had agreed on. Anyway, the task I received was to focus your attention on us without disturbing your sight. I can't return to the capital for the time being. However, it seems that when you return When we arrive in the capital, the emperor of Qingfeng Kingdom may change hands."

    After saying this, Mu Ci was completely stunned.

    Bai Luoxi actually contacted Ling Yiguo's empress directly? And Qingfeng Kingdom changed hands... Isn't that something that will happen later?

    This... this is too fast!

    Everything hasn't developed yet, and she has only just begun to help him build his power, but now, she actually told her that Bai Luoxi's power can already affect neighboring countries?

    The light in Mu Ci's eyes was flickering, and he was thinking in a mess in his mind. In short, he was completely shocked by this incident.

    It seems that she has to go back to the capital as soon as possible to see the situation.

    After tying up the female general of Ling Yiguo, Mu Ci and the others escaped secretly again smoothly.

    After she returned to her tent, she immediately began to deploy secretly, leaving some people to continue guarding here, in case Ling Yiguo's people invaded.

    As for her, Mu Ci secretly led an elite force back to the capital.

    It can't be delayed any longer, otherwise she probably won't even know this country by then.

    It's just that everything was planned very well, but just before Mu Ci stepped into the capital, another team that had never seen before surrounded Mu Ci and her people, and her people were temporarily locked up in an unknown place. In the simple big room, they will not be hungry.

    And Mu Ci was imprisoned in a familiar place.

    She really couldn't be more familiar with this place, that's right, it's her mansion, her second emperor's mansion, and it was her and Bai Luoxi's first wedding room.

    hehe.

    If the person behind here wasn't for Bai Luoxi, he would have twisted her head off.

    Up to now, Mu Ci felt that she had enough endurance in her heart. Really, not to mention after a while, even if she told her that Bai Luoxi had become the new emperor of Qingfeng Kingdom, she would believe it immediately.

    It's just that he locked himself here in such a disguised form, and what did he mean by not letting him out. If it is said that he is afraid of her military strength, it is fine, but how can he explain why he brought her directly here?

    Is it to give her a sense of being at home, haha.

    Mu Ci was thinking wildly.

    A man and a woman stood at the door, two well-dressed people, they never made a sound from the beginning to the end, they were extremely indifferent and ruthless, but they were exactly the same as that bluntly cold guy Bai Luoxi, it should be said that he deserved it Is it someone from the other party? This made it impossible for Mu Ci to start a conversation.

    It's just that Mu Ci originally thought that he might stay in this room for about half a month in the future, but in the end, there was a noise from outside that night.

    The next moment, the door was opened, and Bai Luoxi, who hadn't seen her face for a month, appeared in her sight.

    It is rare for a man to wear a solid black suit. The clothes are well-made. If you look closely, you will find that the material is even more special, it is a special fabric that has been specially processed. A belt around his waist was simply tied, showing his excellent figure, tall and lean.

    At this moment, the coldness and lightness of the past became completely.

    The handsome face was full of coldness, and there seemed to be a kind of bloodthirsty ruthlessness between the eyebrows and eyes, cold and heartless, like a Shura who had just returned from hell.

    Mu Ci watched him walk in like that.

    She stared at Bai Luoxi motionlessly, but at first she couldn't recognize him all at once, his dressing style changed, his whole temperament also changed, that murderous aura seemed to linger all over his body all the time It's almost impossible to hide.

    There was a hint of fear in Mu Ci's heart.

    "I'm back."

    Bai Luoxi walked to the table, sat down, and poured himself a cup of tea without looking at Muci, but said something that sounded a little cold If you want.

    "Hmm..."

    His words were thoughtless, and Mu Ci didn't know how to reply for a while, so he glanced at him and hummed, which was regarded as a response.

    Hearing her perfunctory words, Bai Luoxi frowned lightly, looking even more oppressed.

    "I've been out for such a long time, don't you have anything you want to ask?" Bai Luoxi seemed to have realized it now, and slowly shifted his gaze to Mu Ci, and then said again without the slightest emotion.

    "As long as I ask, will you answer me?" Mu Ci asked back.

    "As long as you ask, I will answer you." Bai Luoxi looked straight at Mu Ci, his deep eyes reflected Mu Ci's figure.

    She even saw her silly face because of this sentence.

    It's just that before she could say another word, the other party immediately said: "Did you think I would say that? Your Highness thinks highly of yourself too much. Do you think you are still the former second princess?"

    Bai Luoxi said When he said this, the disdain on his face was already extremely real.

    Mu Ci listened, but at the moment she wanted to hit someone desperately, she even wanted to hit Bai Luoxi's face that needed to be spanked, and then go straight back.

    The old lady can only think highly of herself, can't she!

    It's just that she was just thinking about it, if she really said that, then she is definitely not far from death.

    Moreover, the current state of Bai Luoxi is a bit wrong.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-10-08 23:23:01~2020-10-09 23:49:27~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 2 bottles of copper;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.3K 72
Author: blue and white plaid Category: Science Fiction Space 682,300 words | Serial Update: 2022-09-03 Qingyou didn't know that she was a cann...
119K 6.8K 32
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...
26.9K 375 32
Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Female Lead, Cold Love Interests, Female Pro...
10.8K 629 18
Sage moves to a new town with her best friends. Each one of them are looking forward to starting a new chapter in their lives. Everything seems norma...