The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 73

336 9 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 73

    "So don't hide from me, Your Highness."

    Bai Luoxi stared at Mu Ci's rosy lips, her Adam's apple rolled, and said again in a hoarse voice.

    Mu Ci paused, it seemed that the other party felt that she was avoiding him.

    And when Bai Luoxi apologized so solemnly, Mu Ci was still a little overwhelmed for a while, feeling unbelievable.

    "I...I didn't hide from you, you...you let go." Mu Ci tried his best to stabilize his mind, trying to calm himself down, so that he could not be completely led by the nose by this guy.

    Seeing that she claimed to have become "I" at some point, Bai Luoxi suddenly felt obviously happy. And looking at Mu Ci's pretending to be calm, I feel itchy in my heart, and I have a little desire to do something.

    It's just that he didn't show anything on his face, and he still had the upright, reserved and indifferent look on weekdays.

    "Don't let go!" What

    Bai Luoxi said was completely foolish.

    And the system that watched all this silently, suddenly wanted to light a candle for 054, how could he have played Master Chu Xi like this! Master Chu Xi's consciousness has not been sealed too much since he came to this world, he just sealed up his memory, his feelings have hardly been eliminated, once he encounters 054, it will be triggered bit by bit.

    Master Chu Xi was flirting, but no one could match her.

    054 Just ask for blessings.

    The system hastily put away its own consciousness, and obediently went to do its own thing.

    "Since His Highness didn't hide from me, why didn't you look at me?" Bai Luoxi asked back.

    Before Mu Ci could say anything, he said again: "Do you like that Lin Bohan so much? Although he married into the mansion earlier than me, Your Highness may have forgotten that I am your rightful husband." As he

    said, Bai Luoxi Pushing him to the door, he clamped her arms with both hands, and pressed her there, condescendingly, the whole shadow almost seemed to envelop her.

    When it came to the end, Bai Luoxi's voice became a little deeper, as if he was suppressing his anger and jealousy.

    When Bai Luoxi pulled Mu Ci over, the door was closed very intimately by Bai Wu who was outside the door.

    On the first day Bai Wu was received from the prime minister's mansion by Mu Ci to the second prince's mansion, he could see that the second prince's feelings for his son were unusual, and he could also feel that the second prince was not as cruel and cloudy as the rumors said Not sure, from an outsider's point of view, he even felt that the second imperial daughter might be more suitable for his son than the eldest imperial daughter.

    From Bai Wu's point of view, the eldest princess is still too hypocritical, no matter who she is, her feelings are not pure.

    And Mu Ci, who was pushed to the door by Bai Luoxi, was forced to look up at him. She saw that pair of indifferent eyes became full of deep depression at this moment, and the corners of the eyes were slightly red, and there was another kind that she couldn't understand. She couldn't understand the other colors, but she knew that Bai Luoxi was extremely dangerous at this moment.

    She frowned and stretched out her hand to push Bai Luoxi away, but she didn't know that this action offended the other party. The other party frowned, bent down and lowered her head, and the fiery kiss fell on her. Mu Ci opened her eyes wide in shock. eyes.     This...how did you say that and kissed him, isn't Bai Luoxi the son of everyone, isn't he always indifferent to others, isn't he always a polite person, why...why is it like this The kiss came, and the kissing skills have become much more advanced, not at all like the youthful appearance a month ago, but the impulse has not changed.     As if aware of this person's inattention, Bai Luoxi caressed the back of Mu Ci's neck with one hand, and covered her eyes with the other, blocking her view.     His mouth didn't stop, his warm tongue even slipped into Mu Ci's mouth, greedily snatching her breath, and with a kind of venting resentment, he vigorously explored and swept every corner.     Mu Ci's sight was blocked, his breath was taken away, and he was forced to entangle with it, and Bai Luoxi's slightly heavy breathing was heard next to his ears, with a thrilling attraction, very seductive.

    Unknowingly, following his rhythm, the two breathed together for a long time, Bai Luoxi's cool fingertips moved down her collarbone, and Mu Ci suddenly realized that the hand covering the eyes slipped off at some point , She just opened her eyes and woke up suddenly, subconsciously bit down hard, and pushed the person beside her away.

    Mu Ci panted slightly and looked at Bai Luoxi.

    The cold and handsome man, his eyes are still a little absent-minded at the moment, the corners of his eyes are slightly red, his face is full of lust|desire, and there is a strong sense of desire and dissatisfaction.

    Those deep eyes stared straight at Mu Ci, filled with undisguised possessiveness.

    With bright blood on the bitten lip, she looked like a captivating fairy.

    Seeing his appearance, Mu Ci suddenly thought of the madness of that night in the new house and the accompanying pain, and immediately didn't dare to think about anything, looked at Bai Luoxi again, and said "I'll go first" and turned around He opened the door and left without mercy.

    Bai Luoxi stood where she was, her eyes followed Mu Ci's fleeing back, her eyes were deep, she subconsciously bit her bloody lips, the roots of her ears were almost red, her eyes were filled with deep possession, I don't know what to think.

    The accidental kiss between the two last time made Mu Ci face Bai Luoxi again, and she once again secretly poked and hid him for several days.

    The invitation to the banquet in the palace came, and Mu Ci had no choice but to send someone to notify Bai Luoxi and Lin Bohan who hadn't seen him for a long time. This banquet may not be just a simple feast.

    Someone came from the palace specially, and they were waiting outside the mansion. Mu Ci specially changed into a black brocade suit, which was well-made, embroidered with gold and silver threads, and wore a white jade pendant around his waist. The whole person is full of heroism.

    Although she still had an indifferent face, the gloom and violence of before had disappeared between her brows and eyebrows, showing a kind of her unique charm.

    When many servants saw the second princess standing at the gate, their eyes widened.

    Even Lin Bohan, who had just walked out, couldn't help showing a look of amazement when he saw Mu Ci's appearance.

    And Bai Muci, who came out early in the morning and stood aside, saw this, his face darkened, but he said calmly, "Your Highness, everyone is here, why don't you leave?"

    Mu Ci waved his hand : "Get in the carriage!"

    Finally, Bai Luoxi, Mu Ci and Lin Bohan sat in the same carriage, and the three of them looked at each other. Except that Mu Ci didn't feel anything, Lin Bohan and Bai Luoxi were very uncomfortable.

    "I heard that you haven't eaten much lately? What's the matter?"

    Mu Ci asked suddenly.

    Hearing this, Bai Luoxi glanced at Mu Ci, who was expressionless beside him, and frowned.

    Of course he knew, and of course he didn’t say this to him. Ever since he did what he wanted to do and made it clear to Muci about the new house last time, he was in a good mood every day. He ate two big bowls, so he didn't say that he didn't eat much. There were only three people in the carriage, and there was no one else except Lin Bohan who Mu Ci was thinking about.

    Bai Luoxi was a little irritable, he took out the book placed in the dark compartment of the carriage and flipped through it casually.

    Mu Ci glanced at him, then continued to look at Lin Bohan.

    "No appetite." Although Lin Bohan didn't want to talk to Mu Ci, but knowing his current identity, he didn't make it clear, he just explained weakly.

    The eldest princess didn't send any letters to him these days, and he felt like he was going crazy in that yard.

    "You have to eat even if you don't have an appetite. Could it be that you think you can use this method to force me to let go? Heh, I didn't even think about it. If I hear you hurt your net in such an extreme way later, then I will I can only use stronger means to force you to eat."

    Mu Ci leaned back, arms crossed, with an astonishing aura that no one dared to underestimate.

    "Wow, 054, you are becoming more and more proficient at being a protagonist who rapes, abuses body and mind." The system made no secret of its praise.

    "It's okay." Mu Ci was very humble.

    "..." I didn't feel that you were humble at all, ha ha.

    As soon as Mu Ci's words fell, Lin Bohan's face turned pale, and he tried to sit upright, grabbing the corner of his clothes with his hands, with unwilling humiliation in his eyes.

    His face on this side was ugly, and Xiaobai's face on the other side was also not very good-looking.

    Bai Luoxi gave Mu Ci a cold look, and the corner of her mouth curved into a cold arc. It seemed that this woman really cared about Lin Bohan.

    Sure enough, all women in the world are the same.

    What Bai Luoxi didn't notice was that when he said this, the sour gas was almost overflowing the carriage.

    "If you like to eat or not, do you think I want to talk to you? Why, is the green hat wearing good-looking or smelling like a green hat? I really vomited out the New Year's Eve dinner!" When

    Bai Luoxi was feeling agitated, he suddenly heard a familiar voice, the voice was very familiar, but the tone and the content of the words were... strange.

    Bai Luoxi's eyes fell on Mu Ci, but the other party didn't seem to open his mouth to speak.

    "Your Highness?"

    "What's the matter?" The cold voice, with her unique momentum, and even a hint of impatience, is the same for everyone.

    "It's nothing, I just want to call you." Bai Luoxi looked at her.

    "Dizzy."

    Bai Luoxi: "..."

    At this moment, the carriage suddenly shook violently. The movement was a bit loud, and the three people in the carriage fell in one direction without paying attention.

    And at this moment of lightning and thunder, Mu Ci subconsciously wrapped his arms around Bai Luoxi's waist without even having time to think with his brain, and then secretly used his strength to stabilize his figure, waiting for Bai Luoxi to sit down. After recovering, she belatedly realized that she seemed to have forgotten someone. She raised her head and looked at Lin Bohan, who was opposite, and found that the other party was knocked directly on the wooden board of the carriage beside her, her forehead was red, and she looked miserable. Xi's.

    Uh...

    It seems that she did something that didn't fit her character setting just now. She should have taken the first step to protect Lin Bohan just now.

    Mu Ci tilted his head to look at Bai Luoxi, who was put aside by him. At this moment, the other party's eyes were amazingly bright, staring straight at her, and there was a bright excitement in those eyes.

    Seeing this, Mu Ci was so frightened that he quickly let go of the hand on the opponent's waist, and quietly moved his butt to the side, trying to create a safe distance from the opponent.

    It's just that she just moved to the side, and then Bai Luoxi followed her to sit here, and the distance between the two shortened again.

    Mu Ci: "..."

    "I was wrong, I was wrong, okay, I was wrong brother, I shouldn't have gone to the trouble to get you just now. Don't come to me!"

    Bai Luoxi heard this inexplicable again But this time he was a little sure that the voice came from Mu Ci. As for why it happened in such a way, he still hasn't figured it out yet.

    And he seemed to vaguely recall that when he accidentally happened to her because of poisoning, she seemed to have said something similar in this tone.

    The two of them were chatting secretly and tacitly, one by one, Lin Bohan rubbed his red forehead, got up and sat down, then turned his head to look at Mu Ci and Bai Luoxi, who seemed to be here, looking at the relationship between the two. He suddenly felt a little sour and dull during the tacit actions, and felt a little uncomfortable for no reason.     Didn't the second princess like him? Why is the relationship with the eldest son of the prime minister's mansion so good now, or is it that she doesn't like him anymore? If this is the case, isn't he worthless? If the eldest princess knew about it, she would definitely abandon him.     Lin Bohan looked at the two people opposite, and the more he thought about it, the paler his face became.     Suddenly, a blurted sentence interrupted Mu Ci and Bai Luoxi.

    "Second Highness, can you get some plaster for me? My head may have been knocked a little bit badly just now, and now it hurts. I think I can deal with it in advance, otherwise it may be damaged if other people see it in the palace. Your Highness's image and reputation."

    What he said was reasonable.

    Mu Ci looked up.

    Sure enough, as he said, Lin Bohan's forehead was reddened and seemed to be a little swollen. Compared with his pale face, it looked quite scary.

    Mu Ci was startled, and hurriedly asked someone to bring some good medicine for bruises and handed it to Lin Bohan.

    The other party didn't pick it up, but just looked up at her, and said softly with a hint of request: "Your Highness, can you paint it for me? I may not see it."

    There is nothing wrong with it, but the person who said this feels a little Not normal, Mu Ci turned his head to look at him, with a look in his eyes.

    When she came down with Mu Ci, Bai Luoxi who was next to her snatched the ointment from her hand, and said directly: "Second Highness is not used to doing this kind of thing, you might hurt yourself clumsily." Husband Lin, so let me do it."

    After that, he took the ointment and treated it briefly, as if to help Lin Bohan treat the wound.

    Lin Bohan was a little reluctant at first, but when he accidentally touched Bai Luoxi's eyes that looked warm and kind but actually felt gloomy and terrifying, he subconsciously didn't dare to say anything, sat there and let Bai Luoxi Smeared all over his wounds.

    "It seems that the relationship between these two people is really good. Am I a winner in life now? There is no fire in the backyard!"

    When Bai Luoxi helped Lin Bohan treat the wound on his head, he couldn't control his subconscious and poked it hard. Lin Bohan exclaimed With a cry, but when it caught Bai Luoxi's gaze, he quickly swallowed back the exclamation.

    It didn't take long before the carriage didn't have the accident just now, and it quickly arrived at the gate of the palace. Just as Mu Ci got off the carriage, he ran into an unexpected person head-on.

    The heroine of many gossip incidents is also her deadly enemy in this world, the Great Empress Feng Yanyu.

    Feng Yanyu got off the carriage, and set her eyes on Bai Luoxi who was next to Mu Ci.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.8K 32
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...
48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...