The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 66

420 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 66

    "I'm sorry, I can't promise you."

    The small red velvet box was solemnly opened by Yushi, and the ring inside seemed to be custom-made. It was a beautiful shape, with a dazzling large diamond on it and surrounding stars Sui Sui reflected the light under the sunlight.

    This engagement diamond ring can be seen at a glance, how much thought and how long the person who prepared this has spent, and how long it took to take it out so seriously.

    However, she couldn't and couldn't agree.

    Mu Ci closed the diamond ring, and then pushed it back.

    Her voice was calm like never before, and there was no emotion in her eyes, just staring directly at Yu Shi in front of her with such a flat gaze.

    Although it was the expected result, when he heard the words of refusal, his heart still had a dull pain, and he almost couldn't control his usual calmness.

    Yu Shi didn't touch the diamond ring, just looked at Mu Ci for a long time, and then asked: "Can you give me a reason? Although this request is a bit stupid, I still want to know, don't try to find someone Reasons to fool me, when we lived together for a few years, I can tell which of your words is true and which is false."

    Mu Ci was asked so directly by him, suddenly didn't know what to say All right.

    Indeed, this guy has always been deep in his thoughts, and he feels like he can't hide anything from him. So, she had to say something to get away with it.

    But before Mu Ci could think of something to say, the person who was on the opposite side suddenly got up and walked in front of her, then glanced at her quietly, and said, "No need, I understand."

    Mu Ci: "..."

    You ...you know again? so what do you know

    After Mu Ci rejected Yu Shi's marriage proposal last time, the other party didn't bother him much, and immediately tidied up and went back to City A. Recently, Mu Ci was preparing to graduate from college, and it was rare that he didn't worry about Yu Shi anymore.

    It's just that even though he said so, Mu Ci thought about the other party's calm reaction last time, and always felt that the other party would not give up so easily.

    "System, so what is the final progress of the main task to move forward? This has already been directly used by the time machine. How do you feel that the progress is still stagnant?"

    After thinking about it, Mu Ci still felt that something was wrong. place.

    "Maybe it's not the time yet, so don't be in a hurry." The system's voice was very stable, still the familiar mechanical voice, without the slightest fluctuation.

    But having said that, thinking about the current situation, the system guessed that the lord might be planning to freeze the mission directly, and then...then temporarily pull 054 in this world, so that the two can strengthen their relationship.

    Although there is no exact consciousness, the subconscious will prompt the grown-up to do so.

    The system's guess was right. Although it's not clear what happened, Yu Shi did intend to stay with Mu Ci for the rest of his life.

    His deep consciousness seemed to be reminding him to keep Mu Ci.

    After attending the graduation ceremony and saying goodbye to each other with his university classmates, Mu Ci didn't go to the small house near the company where he practiced before, but went home directly.

    Because Mother Lin specifically asked her to go home for dinner in the wechat this morning.

    When Mu Ci returned home very late, he found that there was an extra person in the house.

    "Xiao Ci, come here quickly, put your things next to the washing hands and do the hour, and the hour also flew here today, I think you two haven't seen each other for several years, you must be unfamiliar, just wait for a while to chat after dinner Let's talk."

    Yu Shi's arrival made Lin's mother very happy, and Yu Miao, who was about to enter junior high school, was also very happy.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    No, we met each other just now, and this guy wants to abduct your daughter.

    Mu Ci, who was eating a meal, was terrified, afraid that Yu Shi, who was sitting beside him, would say something earth-shattering, but in the end, this guy didn't say much except answering Mama Lin's question obediently.

    Mu Ci breathed a sigh of relief, but just as she was about to return to her room, someone knocked on the door. Hearing the chaotic rhythm of knocking on the door, it should be her cheap mother.

    After opening the door for Lin's mother, Mu Ci was directly dragged and sat on the bed by the other party, and he pretended to say some considerate words between mother and daughter.

    At the beginning, Mother Lin talked a lot in a roundabout way, but in the end she saw that Mu Ci had dozed off, and this time she went straight to the point.

    "Xiao Ci, Mom intends to let Yu Shi marry into our family."

    As soon as this sentence came out, Mu Ci was so startled that he lost sleepiness in an instant.

    Wait a minute, marry? Marry into their family? Yushi?

    Yu Shi's calm but under-control gaze from before appeared in Mu Ci's mind, and he immediately understood that this guy didn't know when he was doing homework directly on Lin Mu's side, and made a breakthrough from Lin Mu's side .

    No, why did the male lead entangle her? He still looks so... so impatient that he even wants to marry into the Lin family.

    I...

    Mu Ci has a headache and doesn't know how to deal with the current situation. But she sorted out her thoughts, and directly said that she didn't plan to get married at the moment. Mother Lin looked extremely disappointed.

    So at the end Yushi is yours, or she Lin Muci is yours.

    After sending Mother Lin away, Mu Ci planned to have a good talk with Yu Shi.

    Knocking on Yu Shi's door, it took a long time before there was any movement inside, thinking that the other party had rested so early, Mu Ci was just about to leave when the door was opened.

    Mu Ci looked up and found that the other party was naked on the upper body and a pair of loose black trousers on the lower body. The trousers were drooping down, revealing a thin waist. He had an excellent figure, comparable to a magazine model.

    It seems that in the past four or five years, he still maintains a good fitness habit.

    What came out of the pavement was a hot air mixed with the faint smell of shower gel, as well as the breath that belonged exclusively to the person in front of him.

    Mu Ci's face suddenly became hot.

    Yu Shi was holding a white towel in his hand, and was wiping his wet black hair with water droplets, his face still had that careless look on his face.

    But it seems to be because of just taking a bath, the hair is wet and soft, and the fair face is flushed with heat, this person is handsome and gentle.

    The other party seemed to have guessed that it was Mu Ci who knocked on the door, without the slightest surprise on his face, he turned around and sat on the bed beside him with the towel very naturally, and continued to wipe his hair again and again.

    "Come in." The

    voice was hoarse.

    Mu Ci never thought that he would bump into Yu Shi to take a bath. At this moment, he felt very complicated, his heart was beating non-stop, and he couldn't calm down no matter what.

    Tried to recite the mantra of pure heart several times, coughed lightly, and then walked into the room.

    In order to keep a safe distance from Yu Shi, Mu Ci sat next to the desk next to him, looked at Yu Shi who was not at all uncomfortable, and said: "I should have made it very clear to you at the time, I have no I plan to get married, and I don't like you either, so stop talking nonsense with my mother." What

    she said was a little heartless.

    Yu Shi ignored her, just finished wiping his hair on his own, then put the towel away, and this time walked slowly in front of Mu Ci on two long legs.

    He was standing, Mu Ci was sitting there, Yu Shi's beautiful and cold eyes looked at Mu Ci's eyes, fixed, with an illusion of affection.

    This look and posture made Mu Ci feel a little embarrassed and uncomfortable. As soon as she stood up and was about to say something, the man in front of her suddenly stretched out her long arms. When he opened his eyes and saw the person in front of him clearly, his pupils shrank suddenly.

    Just now, Mu Ci was directly pushed onto the soft big bed by Yu Shi, but at this moment, he was directly pressed down by Yu Shi, the two of them were clinging to each other, with the other's arm resting on the side, just staring at Mu Ci from such a close distance Look.

    The two were really close, and Yu Shi's hair, which was still dripping with water, dripped down and hit Mu Ci's face. She was forced to look directly at him, and clearly saw the gleam in those eyes. Pain and struggle enduring and bewilderment.

    "Lin Muci, what are you afraid of!"

    His voice was a little hoarse, as if he was trying his best to suppress the strong emotions surging in his heart, like a powerful but fragile beast struggling but unable to find its own direction.

    The author has something to say: Oh, it's late, I will update it on time at nine o'clock tomorrow! I promise (flags can't be set up casually!)

    I saw your comments, and I decided to be the next world queen! Let's go hahaha!

    These two people are chattering, the next world just let them get married! I'm serious! Don't you believe it!

    Hey hey hey (dog head)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
3.5K 144 5
This story is about a girl Park Aera (Y/N) She was a cute, bubbly, cheerful and childish girl but life isn't always fair....She turned 15 and her li...
119K 6.8K 32
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...