The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 57

415 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 57

    Mu Ci's words were really "shocking", and Yu Shi was completely frozen when she grabbed her hand and pressed that soft part, his mind was in a mess, and he was even watching the other party's mouth opening and closing, completely unresponsive. Know exactly what was said.

    After waiting for a while, Yu Shi regained his composure, pretended to be nonchalant, but quietly withdrew his hand, then coughed lightly, with a cold face, and said, "Quickly write , I'll let you rest after finishing writing."

    As soon as these words came out, Mu Ci was instantly satisfied.

    She obediently went back, and the topic just now was directly diverted, and she didn't take it seriously.

    Only Yu Shi was still a little embarrassed, and he didn't even know where to put his hands for a while, his ears were flushed, and even his face, which was always unfathomable and unable to see the slightest expression, showed a blush.

    His gaze was still a little erratic, and he didn't dare to look at Mu Ci for a while.

    My heart beat faster than ever.

    The scent of the person around him seems to be all over his nostrils, and the usual faint fragrance is getting stronger at this moment, and the feeling of out-of-control heartbeat is coming again, trying to swallow Yushi's reason with his teeth and claws.

    "Ahem...you..."

    "Your throat is uncomfortable? Here, here is Plump Xiaohai. It is especially useful when I have a bad throat!" Before he finished speaking, Mu Ci took it directly from the drawer beside him. Taking out a plate of sugar pills and handing it to Yu Shi, he said casually without raising his head.

    "..." It was like a basin of cold water poured directly on the head.

    The system watched silently, almost going crazy, but it couldn't say anything.

    Ahhhhhh, why is 054 so unresponsive, the emotional memory bank has been unsealed little by little, why is this woman still heartless.

    Yu Shi suddenly lost all thoughts, his eyes even turned a little cold, and looked at Mu Ciji who hadn't responded at all, and then pushed "Fat Xiaohai" the golden throat lozenge back.

    "No need, I have no problem at all, just concentrate on writing your question." The

    words seemed to gradually become distant and indifferent.

    However, Mu Ci has been trapped in his own emotions, and he didn't hear it at all.

    Let alone Yu Shi just now, even the system didn't notice that Mu Ci's heart was beating so fast that he was about to fly out.

    After Yu Shi pulled out his hand calmly, Mu Ci realized what kind of bold move he had made, and sat back quickly, but he didn't go to Yu Shi's side again when he straightened up. Take a second look.

    It's just that when she saw Yu just now, she looked indifferent, and while she was relieved, she also had other feelings, as if... Lost?

    she lost? What is she missing?

    Thinking about it, his heart suddenly throbbed, Mu Ci quickly stopped his dangerous jumping thoughts, and returned his attention to the paper in front of him again.

    No longer thinking about it, the brain became extremely clear, and Mu Ci quickly finished answering the set of papers that Yu Shi gave.

    "You...what the hell are you doing?"

    When Yu Shi took the question she wrote in his hand, he found that the other party was staring at him, his heart skipped a beat, and then he said.

    Seeing his completely uncooperative appearance, Mu Ci rolled his eyes at him in front of him, and then said contemptuously: "I wrote so fast this time, why didn't you even express it? Are you such a mentor? You can't even say a word of encouragement! Boring, speechless."

    "Childish."

    Hearing her say this, Yu Shi didn't lift his head, and quickly wrote on the sheet with the red pen in his hand. She made a sketch on the answer sheet, and then continued, "You are so grown up, what kind of encouragement do you need?"

    "..." She was said to be naive, and she was still an emotionless person like Yu Shi.

    Mu Ci slid the stool forward, leaning against the table, leaning on it with one arm, resting his chin, looking at Yu Shi who was concentrating on correcting the paper.

    The lighting in the bedroom was a little yellowish, and the desk lamp next to the table was lit with incandescent light.

    The light crossed, according to the metaphor, reflected between his lowered eyebrows and eyes, revealing a small piece of faint shadow, he sat on the armchair with a trace of idleness, slightly indifferent, but extraordinarily soft, With a kind of Qingjun and coldness, it is very beautiful.     Mu Ci stared

    at his overly pretty and clear face, and suddenly asked casually: "Hey, Yu Shi, do you have someone you like?"

Zhang paused on the answer sheet, and then continued with the action just now.

    He still spoke without raising his head, with a kind of careless indifference.

    "No."

    "I'm just saying, you're so boring, how could you have someone you like hahaha!" Mu Ci smiled without any image at all.

    Seeing that such an outrageous question was asked, it was rare that Yu Shi didn't frown and get angry or ignore others. Mu Ci was not used to it for a while, but the excitement took up more of it.

    She sat on the stool with small pulleys and moved forward, and asked gossipingly: "That, that, Yu Shi, what do you think of your deskmate, Ding Nianzhen."

    The hand that was sketching stopped there again, this time Yu Shi turned his head to look at Mu Ci, seeing her excited and gossiping face, he seemed to have completely forgotten what happened just now.

    Then he looked back directly, intending to speed up, quickly corrected the last few big questions, and then threw the answer sheet directly to Mu Ci who was looking for something to do.

    Yu Shi didn't pay attention to her this time, and Mu Ci was a little sluggish, feeling boring.

    She glanced at Yu Shi, thought for a while, and said, "I think you should pay attention to your deskmate, she... I feel that something is wrong with her."

    Speaking of this, she seemed to realize that she had no position at all. Saying this, he immediately changed his words: "It's nothing, nothing, forget it, anyway, you two have known each other for a long time, no matter what happens, she won't do anything to you.

    " The phone that was placed over there started to be swiped casually.

    After all, that's the heroine, no matter what the heroine is, she shouldn't hurt the hero, no matter how bad it is, there is still the system and her, don't worry too much, soon, after building up your mind, Mu Ci Reinvest in your own happiness.

    And just after Mu Ci had been on the phone for nearly five minutes, a sentence rang out in the room suddenly, with the unique and pleasant voice of a teenager, saying: "Well, I see."

    Mu Ci raised his head glanced at him.

    what do you know?

    Yu Shi's eyes finally had a tinge of warmth at this moment, his eyes were full of affection, and there was a hint of warmth mixed with the coolness.

    "It's nothing, come on, your paper has been corrected, and you made a few small questions wrong, but everything else is okay." Yu Shi briefly explained her answering, and then asked her to correct it in the wrong question book.

    As soon as he finished speaking, there was a knock on the door of the room.

    Boom, boom, boom——

    Mu Ci looked over at us, and pouted at Yu Shi.

    "Yu Xueba, please open the door."

    Yu Shi glanced at her, got up and went to open the door obediently.

    "Oh, it's so late and I'm still teaching Xiaoci. Come on, come on, I'm hour, Auntie warmed up a glass of milk for you two, drink it while it's hot, and go to rest later, I heard that you won't be drinking milk tomorrow. Have you passed the mid-term exam?"

    Lin's mother came in with a plate of milk, and asked for warmth in various ways.

    Yu Shi took the milk from her hand, and then handed another cup to Mu Ci who was still reading the wrong question very naturally and familiarly.

    Seeing this, Mother Lin smiled gratifiedly.

    "When I was young, Xiao Ci was particularly difficult to teach? This time has really troubled you." Lin's mother knew what Mu Ci's virtues were, and she didn't know why she had such bad grades, so she suddenly wanted to work hard. The sun came out in the west.

    When Yu Shi heard this, he took a sip of milk, then glanced at Mu Ci, and said, "No trouble, although she has weak basic knowledge, she is smart and learns things quickly. I believe she will be able to pass an exam tomorrow." Very good grades."

    Yu Shi's words made Lin's mother both gratified and surprised, but in the end seeing that Mu Ci was still studying hard, he simply explained a few words and left.

    After Lin's mother left, Mu Ci sorted out the wrong questions and stretched a lot, but suddenly stared at Yu Shi who was beside him with an unbelievable expression on his face, and said, "Are you praising me just now?"

    "Tsk tsk tsk, I really didn't expect you to be able to praise people. When I heard the compliment from you just now, I thought you were out of your mind."

    Yu Shi glanced at her indifferently, then put down The next sentence, turned around and left: "Play normally tomorrow, don't embarrass me."

    Regarding Yu Shi's reaction, Mu Ci did not expect it at all. This sentence seemed to have a bit of encouragement and concern, making her look at Yu Shi. The back of the man was stunned for a long time before he regained his composure.

    The author has something to say: I want to write about the next world, hahaha, I revealed in advance: the next world-the world of female queens.

    The cold husband of the second princess! Hahaha, shameful little name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
585K 61.7K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
52.5K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...