The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 54

449 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 54

    If the drooling wake-up method develops normally, it may be that the girl wakes up from the dream, and then the red face is panicked, and the red face is full of embarrassment.

    But Mu Ci is different.

    There was a noisy sound coming from the ear, knocking sound from the table, Mu Ci was so sleepy, his heart was agitated, he didn't even bother to lift his eyelids, and followed the direction of the noise, and swung it over accurately.

    Yu Shi didn't expect her to fall asleep so badly, and he didn't know whether to say she was vigilant or not.

    When the arm hit, Yu Shi stretched out his hand and held it firmly.

    The other party still didn't lift their eyelids, struggled hard a few times, then ignored it, and continued to sleep soundly.

    Yu Shi: "..."

    The current scene is a bit embarrassing and a little... ambiguous. The system sees this scene, and the data fluctuates in various ways.

    "My lord! Hurry up! It's such a rare opportunity!"

    "Put 054 up and put him on the bed, and then someone who accidentally stepped on the bed sheet throws him down, and then accidentally kisses him, that's how it's done in idol dramas." , when the time comes, the relationship between the two of you will definitely rise!" The

    system associates 10,000 plots, but it's a pity that the other party can't hear what it says.

    Yu Shi grabbed Mu Ci with one hand, stared at her tightly closed eyes, paused for a moment, picked up the scroll on the side with the other hand and hit her head in a circle, the force was not particularly heavy, but it was enough to shake Mu Ci. Resign to wake up.

    Mu Ci woke up suddenly, stood up and looked at the expressionless Yu Shi in front of him, only to belatedly realized that he had fallen asleep while doing the paper.

    But...

    "You just hit me on the head!" Mu Ci said angrily.

    "No." Yu Shi replied calmly, although there was still no expression on his face, there seemed to be a trace of innocence in his eyes.

    hehe.

    She gave him a hard look, then sat down again and continued to write the half-finished paper.

    Seeing her aggrieved look, Yu Shi suddenly felt like laughing, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but curl up slightly, but because he didn't smile often, he was a little stiff and unnatural, and Yu Shi immediately returned to his previous indifferent face look.

    "Write well." As if trying to hide his emotions, Yu Shi said such a sentence.

    "It's like I'm not writing properly! It's inexplicable!" Mu Ci muttered without raising his head.

    "..."

    After Mu Ci finally finished the questions drawn by Yu Shi on the phone, she put the paper on which the questions were written on the table in front of Yu Shi, and stretched a lot.

    "Hey, I'm going, I'm exhausted!"

    Yu Shi pretended not to hear, picked up the paper with a very natural expression, and held a blue pen in the other hand, raised his eyelids slightly, and glanced casually, With a tick in his hand, he circled the wrong question in Mu Ci.

    Mu Ci watched his grading speed from the side, and really admired him.

    After Yushi reviewed and marked all the questions on the paper, he handed them directly to Mu Ci, and said, "Take a good look at these wrong questions, and find out which knowledge points you didn't master well, and why? I just made a mistake, sum it up and record it in the wrong question book, and today's task is completed."

    "I have no problem correcting the wrong question, but can I not record it in the wrong question book?" She really heard the wrong question book It's just annoying.

    "No." Yu Shi was cold and heartless.

    It's not that you have to memorize the question book wrongly, if you can thoroughly figure out your weak points, and thoroughly grasp the error-prone knowledge in your mind, you don't have to make a wrong question book, but, he knows what Mu Ci looks like, so , It is better to memorize the question book obediently.

    Mu Ci was choked for a moment, but he didn't say anything. He took his own paper and began to revise it, then misremembered the questions. Some individuals who really didn't understand would ask Yu Shi.

    As I was writing, it was already eleven o'clock in the evening.

    Time to rest too.

    Seeing that she had almost finished writing, Yu Shi stood up straight away and said, "I'm here for the time being for today's stuff, it's too late now, go to bed early."

    The tone was very businesslike.

    Although Mu Ci was tortured unilaterally all night, she also knew that the other party had helped her a lot after all. She looked at Yu Shi and said, "Thank you tonight." It

    was rare for her to express her gratitude softly and patiently , which surprised Yu Shi.

    But the other party didn't wait for him to think about anything, and then said again: "From now on, if there is any fight that needs me, just ask, I will give you ten!" After

    saying that, it seemed that the other party would not believe it As if , he added another sentence: "Really!"

    Yu Shi: "...No, thank you."

    After finishing speaking, he turned around and left without looking back at all.

    Mu Ci glanced at his indifferent back, let out another breath, rubbed his sore and sore neck, then got up and went to wash and sleep.

    After eating the next day, Yu Shi didn't leave directly as usual.

    With a schoolbag on his back, he stood tall and thin outside the door, leaning against the wall, as if waiting for someone.

    When Mu Ci came out, he saw him at a glance.

    ? ? ?

    So good!

    Uncle Zhang on the other side had already driven over, "Miss, Master Yu, let's go when we're ready!"

    Yu Shi got into the car first.

    When Mu Ci got into the car, he found that there was actually another person in the car.

    Yu Miao kid!

    "Yu Miao? Why are you here?" Mu Ci exclaimed.

    Yu Miao sat obediently on it, and Yu Shi at the side replied directly for her: "Aunt Lin asked us to send Yu Miao to school first, she has something to do recently, but she was worried about her going alone, so she asked us to drop her off on the way. "

    Mu Ci listened to his answer.

    So if this is not the case, if she follows him again today, will she have to catch the bus again? hehe.

    You are really good to your sister.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, but he didn't say anything.

    After she got in the car, she took out her mobile phone from her pocket as usual, tapped it a few times, and felt that it was really boring. She glanced at the big ones and small ones beside her, and suddenly had bad thoughts.

    "Little Yumiao, do you like your brother?"

    The way she teased the three-year-old and her tone made all the older and younger next to her twitch.

    Yu Miao tugged at her small schoolbag, then looked at Mu Ci's appearance, cooperated with her resignedly, and obediently replied, "I don't like it.

    " Brother, this kind of black hearted iceberg is naturally not likable." After

    Mu Ci finished speaking, he even glanced at Yu Shi.

    Hearing the answer he wanted from Yu Miao's mouth, Mu Ci was very satisfied.

    Yu Miao didn't wait for her to say anything, and asked directly, "Then, does sister Mu Ci like my brother very much?"

    "Huh?" The smile on Mu Ci's face froze.

    "My brother has such a bad temper and so many shortcomings, but you can still bear him and want to go to and from school with him every day, then sister Muci must like my brother very much." Yu Miao said firmly.

    "Who told you that I want to go to and from school with him every day, and who else likes him!" Mu Ci retorted righteously.

    "Aunt Lin said that. She said that Sister Mu Ci has been pestering her brother recently. She must have fallen in love with him." Aunt Lin heard what Uncle Zhang said again, but now that Uncle Zhang is here, she is a good boy. Uncle Zhang cannot be sold.

    Mu Ci choked for a moment, and when she subconsciously looked at Yu beside her, she saw a rare smile on the corner of the other's mouth, and the string in her head instantly fell apart.

    "Hu... nonsense! How could I possibly like your brother?! I will never like him for the rest of my life!" After finishing these few words, Mu Ci realized what he seemed to be saying belatedly. A little too much.

    She remembered that once in the original owner's message, Lin Muci also said the same thing to Yu Shi. That time, the words were actually meant to be ironic, and it was when Yu Shi had just lost his parents.

    After she finished speaking, her face suddenly became gloomy when she saw Yu, and she realized what she said, and planned to add an explanation, but due to her personality, she couldn't explain it at all.

    The lips opened and closed, and finally the other party turned his head and looked out the window.

    What happened in the car came to an end for a while, and after Mu Ci got out of the car to help Yu Miao buy a doll and put it in Yu Miao's hands, Yu Shi'an sent her to the elementary school with peace of mind.

    Back in the car, the car was surprisingly quiet and awkward at the same time.

    All the way silent, Xiao Zhang sent the two to the school gate and immediately drove back to Lin's house.

    As if knowing that he seemed to be wrong this time, Mu Ci followed Yu Shi's pace, and followed suit.

    Finally, when they were about to reach another road and the two parted ways, Mu Ci finally whispered something.

    "I'm sorry..." The

    voice was like a mosquito, if it wasn't for the movement of her lips, it could hardly be heard.

    Yu Shi didn't say a word, and continued to walk forward.

    But Mu Ci knew that he must have heard it, but this guy just didn't want to talk to her.

    Mu Ci raised his voice and repeated it again.

    The other party still pretended not to hear, and kept walking forward.

    At this point, Mu Ci was also angry. Isn't it just an unintentional mistake? As for being so angry? The kind who still engage in cold war and completely ignore people, boy, it is really unreasonable to make trouble.

    When Mu Ci thought of this, she felt that it was nothing. She stopped, looked at Yu Shi's back, cleared her throat, and shouted very clearly, "I said! Yes! No! Get up! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Yu Shi! I'm sorry for you!"

    It was clearly an apology, but it was said from Mu Ci's words, and the tone was a hooligan, a kind of cheating, ruffian and careless.

    At this moment, it was the time when class was about to start, and the corridor was full of people, who were rushing to their own class in a panic, but after hearing Mu Ci's unabashed yelling, , Most of them looked at the two of them one after another, with surprise on their faces.

    Lin Muci, the bad boy from Class 18, and Yu Shi, the bully and schoolboy from Class 11.

    ? ? ?

    So these two people really... have some ulterior relationship?

    Some of the girls who were walking with their classmates even started discussing in whispers. After all, the two of them have special identities. It's really... a pity that such a handsome school girl, a flower, was given over by such a rookie as Lin Muci.

    The movement behind him was not small.

    Yu Shi's footsteps paused and seemed to stop for a few seconds, and then he pretended to be nonchalant and continued walking towards the class.

    He still looks calm and self-sufficient, but if you observe carefully, you will find that Yu Shi's back is somewhat flustered and helpless.

    Mu Ci looked at him like that and chuckled lightly.

    Hehe, demo!

    The author has something to say: Who is afraid of whom!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 701 41
Novel Summary Dressed as the five scumbags who turned from genius to waste in the future world? I'm sorry, making mechas, dispensing potions, cooking...
52.7K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
84.5K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...