The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 46

522 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 46 The School Grassman (3)

    The task was successful, Mu Ci looked at the king's version of the five-year college entrance examination and three-year simulation book spread out on the table, but felt worried and had a headache.

    She hasn't studied for a long time, and she has almost forgotten a lot of things. Liberal arts and the like are okay, but science is really hard to describe. She has always been insensitive to numbers.

    Alright, let's give this book to the male lead, anyway, she doesn't want it, and whoever wants it will want it.

    Mu Ci didn't even look at it again, he grabbed a corner and stuffed it into the desk drawer.

    After listening to the class in a daze for a day, finally when the school bell rang, Mu Ci's mental state, which had been in a daze all day, finally lifted up immediately. Almost as soon as the bell rang, his brain became active and his spirit soaring.

    She picked up her schoolbag from the desk drawer, pulled out the King's Edition "Five-Year College Entrance Examination and Three-Year Simulation" in the desk drawer, stuffed it into the empty schoolbag, put it on her shoulder, turned her head and walked away.

    Rong Niannian on the side was not far away from her, and there were only two aisles between them. Seeing Mu Ci like this, she quickly grabbed her schoolbag and chased after Mu Ci who had already walked out of the door.

    "Sister Muci, wait for me!" Rong Niannian shouted from behind.

    When Mu Ci heard the voice, he stopped and waited for her. After Rong Niannian followed, the first sentence above was: "Sister Mu Ci, I just saw you put a book in your schoolbag. Is the book ready?"

    Rong Niannian looked adoring and excited.

    Muci : "..."

    Lin Muci really accidentally gained a crazy fan who adores unconditionally.

    Along the way, Rong Niannian never stopped talking, nor did he hear Mu Ci's um-hmm in response. The other party seemed to know everything, from inside the class to outside the class, from the current grade to the second and third year of high school, and even From this school to other schools, the gossip is very well-informed.

    "Hey, Sister Mu Ci, I heard that a transfer student has just been transferred from Class 1 and 1 of senior high school. She seems to be called Ding Nianzhen. I heard that she is very good-looking. Many men in our class have gone to see her. Heh, don't you Knowing what they look like, they all look like they have never seen a woman before, their eyeballs are about to fall off, hehe."

    Rong Niannian sneered.

    Ding Nianzhen? The heroine has transferred from another school? Mu Ci was stunned for a moment.

    In fact, she doesn't really want to get in touch with these plot characters, especially the heroine. Her mission is to serve the hero. In fact, other things are not particularly important. This world just provided a script at the beginning to build a big stage. .

    On this stage, she helps the hero by completing tasks, and some side tasks will also be triggered according to the relationship between plot tasks. So everything is unknown. Forget it, the soldiers came to cover up the water and the soil, who made her eat this bowl of rice.

    Seeing that Mu Ci seemed a little interested, Rong Niannian quickly added, "Sister Mu Ci, who do you think is Ding Nianzhen's deskmate?"

    "Yu Shi." Mu Ci remained unmoved.

    "!!!"

    "Sister Mu Ci, how do you know! Did they tell you in advance!" Rong Niannian was heartbroken. Sister Mu Ci's gossip makes Sister Mu Ci happy.

    Rong Niannian was originally a cold little girl, but when she fell in love with Mu Ci, she immediately transformed into a little fan girl, the kind who has no brains to support her.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, "Guess, after all, apart from Yu Shi, I don't know any heroes in the first class of senior one."

    "That's right!" .

    After talking, they arrived at the school gate, Mu Ci and Rong Niannian said goodbye, and the two went back in the cars picked up by their families.

    Originally, Mother Lin asked the driver to pick up Mu Ci and Yu Shi on time. After all, they are in the same school and leave school together, so they can take care of each other, but who knows, Lin Mu Ci is not happy, Yu Shi She also explained that she still had something to do after school. After thanking Mother Lin for her kindness, Mother Lin had no choice but to give up. She was always open-minded and respected their opinions.

    When Mu Ci returned home, he threw his schoolbag into his room and was about to go downstairs for a drink of water, but he saw a little girl in the living room. She was so small that she didn't look like a seven-year-old at all.

    This should be Yu Shi's younger sister, Yu Miao.

    The little girl is sitting on the sofa obediently and watching TV. Obviously there are cute and interesting cartoons in it, but the other party seems to be just watching a documentary. She looks serious and her sitting posture is very correct.

    Mu Ci walked downstairs step by step. As soon as her footsteps sounded, the other party seemed to be aware of it, and froze for a moment. The back was heard straighter, looking very stiff, and a little shy.

    Mu Ci paused, touched his nose, it seems that his image is really not very friendly.

    Look at scaring the little girl.

    As soon as she walked downstairs, Mother Lin came out of the kitchen, pulled her aside, and whispered: "Xiaoci, mom loves you the most, do you know?"

    It was a confession.

    Mu Ci: "..."

    "So you don't want to bully Miaomiao any more. This little girl has left a lot of psychological shadow because of that incident. I finally called her down and let her see her." Knowing how to TV, don't scare people away in a while, you know?" Mother Lin added the next sentence.

    Originally wanted to say this, Mu Ci heaved a sigh of relief.

    Just as she was about to say something, a mission prompt sounded in her mind.

    Ding dong——

    [Mission announcement: Take Yu Miao to find the hero Yu Shi together, and pick him up. If you succeed, you will be rewarded with a copy of "How to Cultivate a Sticky Sister in One Hundred and Eight Ways", and if you fail, you will be punished immediately. Please don't be careless on the ground. ]

    Sister...is still clingy? Still develop?

    I don't really understand your reward mechanism! hehe.

    The promise that Mu Ci was about to say was immediately replaced by "Mom, let me take sister Miaomiao to pick up Yushi! If you are idle at home, you are also free."

    Lin's mother was shocked when she heard her words, "Xiao Ci , what do you want to do again!"

    "No, no, really, Mom, I just went to pick up Yu Shi, and develop a relationship with sister Miaomiao by the way, trust me!" Mother Lin looked skeptical, but felt that since It's rare for her daughter to look away, and she plans to treat the Yu brothers and sisters normally, so she thinks she can give it a try.

    After Mu Ci made another promise, he let him go this time.

    After Lin's mother and Yu Miao had a good explanation, Yu Miao obediently stood in front of Mu Ci, with a hint of fear in his eyes.

    Yu Miao is a very obedient child. Although she is only seven years old, she knows exactly what happened in her family, and she knows that she is at Aunt Lin's house now, so she will try her best to be a good child and try not to mess with Aunt Lin and the others. Trouble, even if this sister Mu Ci doesn't like her, even if she is afraid of this person in front of her.

    Mu Ci looked at Yu Miao standing there obediently. Although she was not tall and petite, Mother Lin took good care of her. She had short shoulder-length hair and a small bang, like A beautiful Chinese-style doll, she whispered hello, then stood aside but remained silent.

    Mu Ci suddenly felt distressed.

    She leaned slightly and stretched out her hand to pull Yu Miao, the child flinched a little, but still stretched out her hand and put it in Mu Ci's hand.

    The two sat in the car.

    Mu Ci was thinking about this mission, and thinking about the gangsters Yushi encountered during the day, it was estimated that the male lead might be in danger, so she directly asked her to pick him up in the car, but why did she bring the little guy with her.

    Mu Ci turned his head to look at Yu Miao.

    The little girl is trying to keep her eyes wide open, as if she has overcome the sleepiness caused by her physiology. After all, her bad-tempered sister (Mu Ci) is next to her, so she can't be angry at all.

    After all, he was still a child, Mu Ci chuckled, and asked softly, "Sleepy?"

    "No." His voice was soft, but unexpectedly firm.

    Mu Ci pursed his lips, but pulled the upper half of his body over, let her lie down on her lap as a pillow. The movement is gentle, but there is an imperceptible strength in it.

    Yu Miao panicked, and even wanted to climb out at a loss, but was firmly imprisoned in place by Mu Ci.

    A sentence came from his head, and Mu Ci pretended to be angry and said, "Lie down and don't move, close your eyes, and go to sleep."

    Yu Miao's long eyelashes trembled, and she closed them immediately after saying this. His eyes were closed, and his body froze, not daring to move.

    Originally, she thought she would not be able to fall asleep, but maybe it was because the car was driving too sleepily, or maybe it was because the smell of this man could calm the mind, Yu Miao really fell asleep before she knew it.

    Feeling her steady breathing, Mu Ci smiled softly.

    Xiao Zhang, the driver in front, saw this through the rearview mirror, and felt relieved suddenly.

    It seems that the young lady has really grown up and knows how to love others.

    That Miss Yu Miao's usual appearance is almost the same as that of her childhood. She doesn't like to talk, and always curls up in her corner.

    The car drove steadily all the way to the vicinity of Yu Shi's work. The Lin family knew where he worked. Although Lin's mother didn't agree with him going to work as a high school student at first, she knew that Yu Shi had a strong self-esteem. If the work is not heavy, she will let him go, but the work place and time must be reported daily.

    When the car arrived nearby, it was still a while before Yu Shi got off work, Mu Ci let Yu Miao sleep for a while and then woke her up, and the two got out of the car.

    It seemed that it was because of accidentally falling asleep in the car before, Yu Miao was still a little embarrassed, Mu Ci took her hand and walked forward slowly.

    But he stopped in front of a McDonald's, which was not far from Yu Shi's work place, and he could even see it when he went out. Mu Ci checked the time, and then dragged Yu Miao into it.

    Children should like this kind of food, she heard Yu Miao's stomach rumbling when she was on the road, and she really likes it, just eat it.

    After finding a seat and sitting down, she went to order food, and with a bang, she took a large plate and placed it on the table.

    "Let's eat."

    After Mu Ci said, he took a hamburger and ate it like no one else was watching.

    It's delicious!

    Yu Miao was stunned, as if she hadn't expected that Mu Ci would invite her to eat delicious food, her small face was full of surprise, her dazed look was even cuter, Mu Ci looked at her, but pretended to be indifferent He said calmly: "Eat quickly, or you will settle the score when these are left over."

    After finishing speaking, he picked up a hamburger and stuffed it into her hand.

    Yu Miao started to eat.

    Suddenly, a little girl in a family of four seated next to her yelled mother, and then the young woman sitting next to her took a French fries and stuffed it into the little girl's mouth with a helpless but doting look, "You This child..."

    Yu Miao's big eyes stared straight at that side, but she suddenly started to cry while watching, in a very low voice, restrained from crying, the more she cried, the more sad she became, out of breath, Mu Ci was stunned.

    She followed Yu Miao's line of sight, and thought about it, did the child miss his mother?

    Seeing Yu Miao's appearance of not even daring to cry out loud, she suddenly felt a throbbing pain in her heart, as if she thought of what she used to look like, a long, long time ago, she was just an ordinary person's Mu Ci at that time, not the current number 054's tasker.

    By accident, Mu Ci got up and sat next to Yu Miao, then hugged her in his arms, put his hands on her back, and gently followed her, murmuring some random comforting words.

    Yu Miao, on the other hand, was taken aback by her sudden action, and was stunned while crying.

    Mu Ci felt the movement of the person in his arms, then held her shoulders with both hands, pulled her away and looked directly at Yu Miao, and said viciously, "Don't cry, cry loudly

    if you want to cry! Cry!" The tears in the eyes stopped instantly.

    But at this moment, someone behind her suddenly pulled her away by the arm. Mu Ci staggered a few times before he stabilized his footsteps. Substantial coldness.

    Roared out, "Lin Muci, I remember that I have warned you! If you bully Yu Miao again, I will definitely not let you go!

    " Freeze in place.

    Yu Shi glared at her viciously, those beautiful eyes were full of coldness at the moment, and there was also a hint of cruelty mixed in, just looking straight at Mu Ci, the corners of his mouth were full of anger.

    Mu Ci looked at those eyes, opened and closed his lips, and seemed to want to say something, but when he touched those too thrilling eyes, he suddenly couldn't say anything, full of grievances and sadness, and inexplicable The emotions in my heart surged all of a sudden, and they all washed over.

    Wow.

    Mu Ci raised his voice and burst into tears. She stood there straight, dressed in fashion, she was obviously a seventeen or eighteen-year-old who was about to become an adult, but at this moment she suddenly cried like a child, crying extremely Miserable, panting out of breath, rubbing his right arm on his face indiscriminately, opening his mouth, crying loudly.

    All the people present looked over.

    Seeing her like this when Yu Shi saw her, the anger that was originally filling his entire chest suddenly disappeared completely at this moment, and there was nothing left. He looked at Mu Ci who suddenly lost control of his emotions with complicated eyes, and didn't know what to say up.

    Suddenly, Yu Miao behind him gently tugged at the corner of his clothes, drawing his attention back.

    Yu Miao looked at Mu Ci, who was crying miserably and without image, then turned his eyes on Yu Shi, and said, "Brother, just now, sister Mu Ci invited me to eat and didn't bully me, you blamed Mu Ci Sister."

    When Yu Shi heard this, his body froze immediately.

    Hearing the crying sound from the other side, he suddenly became overwhelmed, his usual carelessness disappeared at this moment.

    He turned around slowly, took Yu Miao with one hand, and walked in front of Mu Ci. Facing everyone's condemning eyes, he moved slightly clumsily but gently took Mu Ci's hand, and walked out pretending to be calm. Door.

    The back, although he tried his best to restrain himself, still had the feeling of running away.

    The author has something to say: Today's portion is a bit thick and long haha.

    P.S. Muci is not designed to collapse or not, and the next chapter will explain it. Ho ho!

    ╭(╯^╰)╮Don't hate Yu Shi! Ha ha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 558 67
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75720/ Author: first meow Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 67 rebirth finished 218,00...
33.8K 701 41
Novel Summary Dressed as the five scumbags who turned from genius to waste in the future world? I'm sorry, making mechas, dispensing potions, cooking...
48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...